• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, daisy jane said:

what? that's insane. :( I'm so sorry to hear this. 
(though i am jealous that you got Miciah). I've firmly decided that this game does not want me to have her. I've blown all my orbs 3 times (twice on her banner, once here) trying to get her and nothing. i am legitimately stumped now.  (and actually. this - was really what i needed not to put more money in the pot to try on this banner.. I've been fighting with this all day).

I got crap on the freebie rolls.

It seems the game is demanding patience from both of us.  The last legendary banner wasn't that great for me either, so maybe third time's the charm? ;)

Hopefully you can get Micaiah someday as well.  She'll be on more banners in the future, certainly. 

Got a 5-Star off Tiki’s Banner.

+HP/-SPD Bridal Tharja is quite alright, since her weapon makes her SPD bane not matter and Muspell Fireposy and ATK/SPD Bond mean she’ll still have blazing-fast SPD, and she’ll also have good HP for when I need her to take a hit too. This is quite alright with me.

Tried to go for a Karla today (for Wrath) during my hunt for Tiki on the Legendary Banner but got a Legendary Ike instead, meh. If only this Ike also had Aether, he'd be more useful to me. Just gonna save him until I got someone that wants Def Tactic or Warding Breath I guess.

Man, and now there's a Hector banner and a F!Morgan banner too D: I'll stop trying to get Legendary Hector on the Legendary Banner then, it's probably better to try for regular Hector instead, less chance to get units I don't want. Got nothing good on the free summons sadly, there wasn't even a green orb to pick for me on Hector's banner.

Ugh too many units I want on the current banners though. For now I'll continue for Tiki (and maybe Karla) on the Legendary Banner. After that either/both Hector and F!Morgan. After that PA!Olivia, and after that I should really save for the Halloween banner. Now I'm just seriously hoping there's no one on that banner I want ^^;

3 hours ago, DLNarshen said:

It seems the game is demanding patience from both of us.  The last legendary banner wasn't that great for me either, so maybe third time's the charm? ;)

Hopefully you can get Micaiah someday as well.  She'll be on more banners in the future, certainly. 

yah i was really bummed that i didn't get HK Marth last month. and i didn't get L!Tiki this month
I got three minus attack heroes (2 Bridal Tharjas and Ike, when i need Karla. I've now decided i love her and i need to create a Super Karla LOL). 
and Micaiah is the dream :( (now that i got Flying!Nino haha). 

I mentioned this the other day I just think i do better on the regular banners vs. the legendary though Legendary does give me more 4star units so that's always a yay. 

And the banners keep coming.  Up to 1,276 total pulled units.

Spoiler

Corrin (+Spd/-Res): Huh.  Not bad.  Need to see what my current +Spd Corrin looks like, because I think this is a better combo for him.
Caeda (+Res/-HP): I have someone who can use her C skill.

Effie (+Res/-HP): She's marginally useful as fodder, I guess.  But I don't want to spend a giant pile of feathers just for her A skill.
Sothe (+Def/-Res): You, on the other hand, are insanely useful fodder.
Lucius (+Spd/-HP): I. . .need to think about this.  +Atk is great for smacking things.  This one has a shot at doubling.
Raven (neutral): Yes, I chuckled.  But unlike his friend, he's gonna give someone his special.
Merric (+Spd/-Atk): WHY.

Sothe (+Def/-Res): Well, make that two good fodders.
Sully (+Res/-Atk): YES ONE OF MY FAVORITE FODDERS CAME BACK!
Ogma (+Atk/-Def): Oh, this is an actual decision. . .uh, I'll keep him around for now!
Sheena (+HP/-Res): Uh, fodder I guess?
Frederick (+Def/-Spd): ;asjdf;lajsdflajdlkfjadks why'd he have to have a good combo, I need him as fodder!

Abel (+Spd/-Atk): Swordbreaker here I come!

Caeda (+HP/-Res): And unlike the other one, I'd need 2,000 feathers for her C skill.

Lucius (+Def/-HP): Like Caeda, I'd need a bunch of feathers for him.  But unlike Caeda, he needs to be a 5* for best results.
Robin (+Spd/-HP): HELL.  YES!  She's going on the flying team, and she's going to wreck face.  This is great~!

Man, I got lucky.  I was worried that I'd run out of orbs again!

2 hours ago, eclipse said:

And the banners keep coming.  Up to 1,276 total pulled units.

Reveal hidden contents

Corrin (+Spd/-Res): Huh.  Not bad.  Need to see what my current +Spd Corrin looks like, because I think this is a better combo for him.
Caeda (+Res/-HP): I have someone who can use her C skill.

Effie (+Res/-HP): She's marginally useful as fodder, I guess.  But I don't want to spend a giant pile of feathers just for her A skill.
Sothe (+Def/-Res): You, on the other hand, are insanely useful fodder.
Lucius (+Spd/-HP): I. . .need to think about this.  +Atk is great for smacking things.  This one has a shot at doubling.
Raven (neutral): Yes, I chuckled.  But unlike his friend, he's gonna give someone his special.
Merric (+Spd/-Atk): WHY.

Sothe (+Def/-Res): Well, make that two good fodders.
Sully (+Res/-Atk): YES ONE OF MY FAVORITE FODDERS CAME BACK!
Ogma (+Atk/-Def): Oh, this is an actual decision. . .uh, I'll keep him around for now!
Sheena (+HP/-Res): Uh, fodder I guess?
Frederick (+Def/-Spd): ;asjdf;lajsdflajdlkfjadks why'd he have to have a good combo, I need him as fodder!

Abel (+Spd/-Atk): Swordbreaker here I come!

Caeda (+HP/-Res): And unlike the other one, I'd need 2,000 feathers for her C skill.

Lucius (+Def/-HP): Like Caeda, I'd need a bunch of feathers for him.  But unlike Caeda, he needs to be a 5* for best results.
Robin (+Spd/-HP): HELL.  YES!  She's going on the flying team, and she's going to wreck face.  This is great~!

Man, I got lucky.  I was worried that I'd run out of orbs again!

Congratulations on the pulls!

my brother had an itunes card he didn't need and gave it to me, so i bought some orbs. 
I wasn't going to go under 16 orbs, 1 Blue, 2 reds and 2 Greens. 
Hit the Blue,  annndddd

TIKi!
and as is my custom - + hp/-atk. because. why would i want units that can attack better LOLOL. (and as i am practicing 'hoarding orbs' i didn't bother (even on a 10.00 hit) trying for the reds. it could have been Karla. it coulda been Hector but I need to start a bank of orbs for next month). It's not Micicah. and i figure i'll work on her next featured banner. so all in all i have

Legendary:
Ike
Tiki

Bonus Units
Spring Catria
Bridal Tharja x2

Project Pulls
Soliel (yay)
Tome Rhinhart 

Pulled Legendary Hector from the Legendary Banner~ I'm still getting like no Blue stones, I think this Banner is sending me signs to stop pulling from it >_> I think I'll take the hint at this point~

I got a legendary Tiki.

But she's also -atk. -_-

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad I pulled two new units, legendary units, after a long drought of not getting any legendaries. BUT WHY ARE THEY BOTH -ATK

My luck is insane right now, In the last 5 summoning sessions I have got 4 5*'s a nino, two katarinas(my real target) and a seigbert, not to mention with the roughly 300+ orbs aIl have sunk I got 3 erika's and a Karel on top of that 

Aaaaah I had a great summoning session today! Only had 13 orbs but I'm impatient as hell so I summoned anyway.

First of all got a 4* Shanna, which is always great cause she's rare for me and I always need Desperation fodder.

Then I finally got my first ever L'Arachel, and with perfect IVs (+atk, -def) too!

AND THEN I GOT LEGENDARY TIKI!!! +Def, -Res so nothing too bad in IVs too :D

Maaaan this so makes up for my terrible summoning luck lately. This makes four 5* units I've gotten on this banner so far too, which is def a record for me on Legendary banners. Especially since I've only spent about 60-70 orbs I think.

Now I gotta decide if I continue on this banner on reds for Karla for Wrath, or if I go for Hector or F!Morgan now hmmm.

Man. This game is being really harsh on me when it comes to recent Legendaries. All the orbs today bought me a 10.5 pity rate. Not any useful fodder either. Legendary Banners really do tend to stink for me. Particularly lately.

Man this is insane. Which is fine, but I'm not happy. I'm mostly only pulling from the Muspell banner because even though I literally want something from EVERY banner, I'm prioritizing my orbs. So of COURSE I got the sister I DIDN'T want (pigtails girl whose name I can't bother to learn because I was so furious I pulled her), and then I got pity broke AGAIN but this time by some stupid green-haired sword dancer (also don't know her name because I am still furious).

Positive, some new fodder. Negative side, literally everything else. I was hoping to pull Laegjarn so I could MAYBE spend some orbs on the legendary banner to get some more B!Ike to merge (since he's my main Axe user) and also wanted to spend some orbs in vain to get  some more PA!Azura since she's my main dancer, AND wanted some F!Morgan because ... she's my daughter.

But I've resigned myself to the fact I'm literally going to waste every free orb I get on the Muspell banner because red is awful and I swore I'd never pull again from it, and here I am.

3 hours ago, Mau said:

Aaaaah I had a great summoning session today! Only had 13 orbs but I'm impatient as hell so I summoned anyway.

First of all got a 4* Shanna, which is always great cause she's rare for me and I always need Desperation fodder.

Then I finally got my first ever L'Arachel, and with perfect IVs (+atk, -def) too!

AND THEN I GOT LEGENDARY TIKI!!! +Def, -Res so nothing too bad in IVs too :D

Maaaan this so makes up for my terrible summoning luck lately. This makes four 5* units I've gotten on this banner so far too, which is def a record for me on Legendary banners. Especially since I've only spent about 60-70 orbs I think.

Now I gotta decide if I continue on this banner on reds for Karla for Wrath, or if I go for Hector or F!Morgan now hmmm.

6 hours ago, Mackc2 said:

My luck is insane right now, In the last 5 summoning sessions I have got 4 5*'s a nino, two katarinas(my real target) and a seigbert, not to mention with the roughly 300+ orbs aIl have sunk I got 3 erika's and a Karel on top of that 

Congrats to you both!~ @Mau, I also got my first L'Arachel from Tiki's banner. Sadly no Tiki, though XP But she had good IVs so I'm happy about it~

6 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

I got a legendary Tiki.

But she's also -atk. -_-

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad I pulled two new units, legendary units, after a long drought of not getting any legendaries. BUT WHY ARE THEY BOTH -ATK

The curse of getting the unit you want but with a horrible IV spread. Can relate with Summer Elise and Summer Tana >_> I think both are -Atk, +Spd.

Hopefully you can pull another at some point to merge with better stats~

6 minutes ago, Sunsurge said:

Man this is insane. Which is fine, but I'm not happy. I'm mostly only pulling from the Muspell banner because even though I literally want something from EVERY banner, I'm prioritizing my orbs. So of COURSE I got the sister I DIDN'T want (pigtails girl whose name I can't bother to learn because I was so furious I pulled her), and then I got pity broke AGAIN but this time by some stupid green-haired sword dancer (also don't know her name because I am still furious).

Positive, some new fodder. Negative side, literally everything else. I was hoping to pull Laegjarn so I could MAYBE spend some orbs on the legendary banner to get some more B!Ike to merge (since he's my main Axe user) and also wanted to spend some orbs in vain to get  some more PA!Azura since she's my main dancer, AND wanted some F!Morgan because ... she's my daughter.

But I've resigned myself to the fact I'm literally going to waste every free orb I get on the Muspell banner because red is awful and I swore I'd never pull again from it, and here I am.

It's always risky with the shared colors. >_> Seems like everyone gets the Muspell sister they don't want OTL It's better to try and wait for a focus banner in cases like this. This is why I skipped this banner.

36 minutes ago, Sunsurge said:

. So of COURSE I got the sister I DIDN'T want (pigtails girl whose name I can't bother to learn because I was so furious I pulled her),

Same thing happened to me. She even got the boon/bane combo I was hoping for. I was luckier than you though since my second red 5* was the sister I wanted. But -ATK(+DEF though so that is good). Meh. I'll make it work I guess.

May you have better luck and all this pity breaking was for you to get the perfect boon/bane of your dreams.

I spent another 20 orbs on the Legendary banners, finally got results.

• Spring Sharena - she's new, so it's a victory already.
  • Karla - I haven't used her much, but I love it. Maybe Wave fodder.

2 hours ago, Landmaster said:

It's always risky with the shared colors. >_> Seems like everyone gets the Muspell sister they don't want OTL It's better to try and wait for a focus banner in cases like this. This is why I skipped this banner.

Yeah, it is seeming that way now. :/ I myself wanted Laevatein and ended up pulling three of her sister instead... Still upset about that.

50 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, it is seeming that way now. :/ I myself wanted Laevatein and ended up pulling three of her sister instead... Still upset about that.

Yeah, I've seen people pull 3 of one before getting the other that they actually want. I don't even trust my own luck with that, on top of the probability of being pity-broken~

Tried to get Tiki to come home one more time before I give up and wait for next year.

Got +HP/-DEF Spring Sharena instead. And I’m very okay with this.

Gonna save up for the next Legendary Banner now, since I see nothing on the horizon that interests me unless we get a Binding Blade banner after Muspell banner’s done.

Congrats on those who got what they wanted - and :( for those who didn't get what they wanted.
Because I was focused on Team Blue! i didn't really pull much on Green. getting Spring!Sharena looks like it would be nice. but i am on team save orbs right now (working on October's missions (lol, some of them are like good luck, DJ). 

I think depending on when the halloween banner starts/ends, and what the legendary heroes are, will determine if i do any pulling this month, outside of the freebie pulls (COME ON FREE 5* units). i have my wishlist units too. so i have to be good and have a nice base of orbs. 

Guys it is over.  The most stressful period and I think highest pity rate I had ever achieved.  I didn't check but it might have gotten to 5.0% before breaking it today, at the very least it was still 4.75% focus.  So anyways the breaker was a +spd/-HP Sigurd first orb of the circle, and so I finished pulling the circle.  The other red orb did get me another 5 star, and thankfully one that was cause for celebration.  Laegjarn!!!  This is the sister I really wanted, since I prefer her character in the story and I only have one strong red flier (Elincia) while I have most of the strong infantry swords already.  +atk/-spd, thanks to her weapon effect this is fixable, and +atk is the boon I wanted.  

The Sigurd I originally pulled and was using all this time was neutral.  Even though HP is a superbane I decided to merge my neutral Sigurd onto the +spd one.  It gives him a speed stat that with building and horse buffs can give him a good player phase.  Hope I made the right decision here, Sigurd experts feel free to chime in.

On Laegjarn, I am disappointed by her voice.  I expected a very strong sounding woman with a touch of sultriness and an adult voice.  She sounds more like a teen, and too cute and gentle. She is the kind hearted but fierce general of Muspell and smart strategist.  Not how it sounded in my head at all.

6 hours ago, Usana said:

Same thing happened to me. She even got the boon/bane combo I was hoping for. I was luckier than you though since my second red 5* was the sister I wanted. But -ATK(+DEF though so that is good). Meh. I'll make it work I guess.

May you have better luck and all this pity breaking was for you to get the perfect boon/bane of your dreams.

Haha, thanks! XD Ah, yeah, it's fine. I generally always get the ones I want, so every time my luck fails I feel like it's just evening out the scales. Hahaha.And I've been getting an insane amount of 5* for my free pulls, soooo clearly the game is punishing me. 

I'm glad you got the sister you wanted though!!

Edited by Sunsurge

Well...Legendary banners continue to hate me as usual. I got up to 9% which isn't a lot but instead of L!Tiki I got S!Catria. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad because she has a better nature than my original copy (+Atk -Hp instead of +Hp -Def) but not getting the unit you want stings a bit. Sadly I'm out of orbs so I'll wait until next time.