• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man this legendary banner did not like me at all.  I only got 1 S!Catria, some repo and desperation fodder and a couple of merges for Lukas and Titania.  Hopefully Halloween will treat me better.  

Got a L!Ike, a +Res/-Def Karla (new unit yay!) and L!Hector over the course of the banner. Not bad at all!

Now begins the eternal struggle of merging Hector or giving someone Distant Counter. I’ve never had a spare Hector before...

Anyhow, keep following that star, Tiki! I’ll leave the lights on for you.

I pulled from the Fates banner for some reason...Ended with a pity breaker Tana (+Atk -Res which is super awesome now that her refine is coming). I must remember that anything before the Muspell banner is cursed to give me nothing but units I already have, with improved natures though.

16 hours ago, EricaofRenais said:

Man this legendary banner did not like me at all.  I only got 1 S!Catria, some repo and desperation fodder and a couple of merges for Lukas and Titania.  Hopefully Halloween will treat me better.  

Can relate. Almost every session I did had no Blue Orbs. I did end up with S!Catria and got pity broken by B!Ike and L!Hector but it's like the game was telling me not to waste my Orbs since I've been saving for Halloween so I stopped pulling from it after the 2nd day. Hoping those will be better banners >.>

1 hour ago, Landmaster said:

Can relate. Almost every session I did had no Blue Orbs. I did end up with S!Catria and got pity broken by B!Ike and L!Hector but it's like the game was telling me not to waste my Orbs since I've been saving for Halloween so I stopped pulling from it after the 2nd day. Hoping those will be better banners >.>

Yeah I had bad luck on the first Halloween banner, so I am hoping that since the legendary banner was a bust this time Halloween will be good to me.  

Mass summoning time, but I didn't record any so I'll just post the most interesting results in no particular order...

Leif +Spd -HP (current Leif was +Def -HP, gladly take the boosted Speed over boosted Defense on a unit who'se averagely bulky already)

Ophelia +Spd -HP (neat, current Ophelia is +Atk -Res)

Katarina +Atk -Def (great nature, kinda peeved about this summon because it was the Daughters banner I got her, not the Swift Sparrow banner...)

Sylvia 5* +Res -Spd (WTF I thought I had summoned her normally and then 5*??? Oh whatever...)

Ephraim +Def -Res (Old Ephraim was neutral and had no business taking on magic anyways.)

Shiro +Atk -Res (Not sure if I wanna overright the current +Def -Res, since he's so bulky as is...)

Pale Flower Nino bad natured x2 (probably gonna be Swift Sparrow fodder...)

Anamnesis Lady Eirika

Male Morgan 5*

Karel +Res -Def (It took so long and he arrives as an off-focus summon? Fine, sure, I'll take it.)

EDIT: Forgot to mention, I got a better Karel (+Spd -Res), +Atk -HP Meisterhardt, +Spd -Def Silas, and some more copies of Ophelia.

Ophelia managed to become +5 merge from all the copies I managed to get since this banner began... meanwhile it took forever for a second Silas to appear. Polar opposite of what I thought would happen, to be quite honest.

Edited by Xenomata

So, the legendary banner disappointed. Hard.

This banner has Deirdre sharing with a unit I pulled twice. Lute it is.

4 Red, 1 Green (Green it is)

3* Bartre (I don't know what I expected. +Res/-Spd)

19 minutes ago, Dayni said:

3* Bartre (I don't know what I expected. +Res/-Spd)

Don't feel bad, ol' mustachio paid me a visit too in place of a Sonya or Deirdre with better IVs. I'd normally be pissed to see him, but he showed up as +Atk/-Res. Now I might actually start to consider promoting the guy.

9 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Don't feel bad, ol' mustachio paid me a visit too in place of a Sonya or Deirdre with better IVs. I'd normally be pissed to see him, but he showed up as +Atk/-Res. Now I might actually start to consider promoting the guy.

I already have one of those, at this point it's a question of what wants him as fodder when he shows up. It is a free pull at least (Unlike for the legendary banner)

I might merge him, some of the 4* +10 have been very useful.

1 blue and 2 greens on the first session for Ploy banner.

Didn't get any of the Focus units but did get something arguably better: a +Spd/-HP Sheena. I know where my next 20K feathers are going...

Also got a 3* Donnel and a 4* Hawkeye.

So I see the new banner and think "Hey if I am lucky I'll get a Lute merge!". Of course I just plan to go for the freebie. So I open the session and see a wall of greens with one lone colorless. Of course. Why am I surprised? So I pick a green at random and BAM~! +ATK/-RES Sonya. Uhh. . . Ok. Did not have her yet. So that is good? But I don't really have much use for her. Her speed is just plain unfortunate. I could kill her to give my new super res Blue Micaiah Res Ploy though. Doesn't seem like a good deal since I have that seal leveled up decently.

Ah well. Free 5*! YAY!~

Free Summon was 3* Nino. Damn. This banner is just too good. Now they lay out all the baits for me. Sonya and Deirdre in 1 Banner )=. I always said that they don't try to bait ne, but now I need to survive a bait barrage. xD But I need to save for Rinkah...
I will late until the last day. I am at 770 orbs now and I don't want to fall under 700 again.

Edited by Stroud