• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright freebie time~ Got no interest in being cockblocked by Sonya so I went for blue thinking "Will you be Lute?" (cuz I'm not wasting Orbs trying both Blue Stones).

FKRTsus.png

Well...that was honestly unsuspected. -HP, +Def so not even bad IVs. This is only the 2nd 5* I've gotten on a Free Summon and the first that was a focus. I'm actually happy, this is my first Lute and I need more Blue Mages. Finally Blue being nice to me after screwing me on Tiki's Banner. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ

It's been what, 1 1/2 years since the release of the Celica's army banner? In any case, I've tried again and again and failed miserably every single time when it comes to Sonya banners only for this to happen on my free summon today:

5wuUG5h.png

There was only 1 green orb and I was already prepared to get a Bartre or Titania but this...this made me so fricken happy that I almost squealed like a little girl. And the best part, she's +Spd -Def which is 1000% her best possible nature. Sonya may not be as good as she used to be during those days but screw that, she's one of my favorites from SoV and I'll make her shine no matter what. She's going to be the 4th member for my PvE clears that Eirika is unable to solo.

@Landmaster @Usana Great free summons, congrats you two! 

@Alexmender A long awaited favorite as the free pull with perfect nature? Awesome! Enjoy your lucky day. :-) 

Meanwhile I'm saving up again. After pulling Tiki, Hector and Grima I'm back to ~160 (from ~90). Curious for the new calendar to get the free orb prediction for October until the next Legendary banner. Maybe I can arrive to 300 and pull for an Halloween unit with everything that is extra. 

@mampfoid Thanks. And I really should be saving up, but I went a blew a Yolo on. . . . not sure which banner actually. Probably a half hearted attempt to get a PA!Olivia that is NOT -ATK. But I probably should have saved those. Though I do want lots of Legalts so colorless is the color I want to go on half heartedly. I may actually be happier for the 4* available unit than the focus.

Really really bad at orb saving. Need to have an Orbs Anonymous, yes?

1 minute ago, Usana said:

Yeah, I also used to have problems saving up. When I'm bored I tend to yolo ... 

But since I was looking forward to pull for Roy, Grima and Hector I managed save up 270 orbs for the current legendary banner. Next banner will have Roy (and Celica) hopefully and I'll have 300 orbs ready. 

44 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

@Alexmender A long awaited favorite as the free pull with perfect nature? Awesome! Enjoy your lucky day. :-) 

Meanwhile I'm saving up again. After pulling Tiki, Hector and Grima I'm back to ~160 (from ~90). Curious for the new calendar to get the free orb prediction for October until the next Legendary banner. Maybe I can arrive to 300 and pull for an Halloween unit with everything that is extra. 

Thanks!

You got some great units from the Legendary Banner~ On that note, I'm ready for the Halloween Banner~ I would really like to get all the units if they re-run last year's banner, possibly a new unit if there's someone there I like and I'll potentially have a couple days to attempt for the Dancer banner if I have any Orbs left.

1 hour ago, mampfoid said:

Thanks! It really feels good to get someone you really want after all those pity breakers. 

Good luck! I know how hard it can be to save orbs (as in, I'm unable to do it) but just keep thinking about the reward at the end and you'll pull through.

2 hours ago, Landmaster said:

Thanks!

You got some great units from the Legendary Banner~ On that note, I'm ready for the Halloween Banner~ I would really like to get all the units if they re-run last year's banner, possibly a new unit if there's someone there I like and I'll potentially have a couple days to attempt for the Dancer banner if I have any Orbs left.

Dancer Banner?
ughoh! LOL 
must keep my eyes on the Airzura/Winter tharja prize! 

3 hours ago, Usana said:

@mampfoid Thanks. And I really should be saving up, but I went a blew a Yolo on. . . . not sure which banner actually. Probably a half hearted attempt to get a PA!Olivia that is NOT -ATK. But I probably should have saved those. Though I do want lots of Legalts so colorless is the color I want to go on half heartedly. I may actually be happier for the 4* available unit than the focus.

I hear you. I am like so proud of i have 86 orbs saved up. (so paltry compared to most people) but from what i am able to accomplish - a feat! 
I figure after New Years ill be able to save a tonne and really just do legendaries or 'really needed focuses" 

1 hour ago, daisy jane said:

Dancer Banner?
ughoh! LOL 
must keep my eyes on the Airzura/Winter tharja prize! 

I mean PA, it will still be running when the Halloween Banner starts but it could end with the re-run of last year's Halloween. Depending on that, I may try to go for the other Dancers I have to get~

4 hours ago, Landmaster said:

Thanks!

Yup, was my first good (or better: not totally bad) legendary banner. 

The only 2017 Halloween unit I was interested in was Nowi and I got her in the end. Wouldn't be too disappointed if 2018 Halloween wouldn't bring a must-have for me, helping me to save orbs. 

3 hours ago, Alexmender said:

Thanks! It really feels good to get someone you really want after all those pity breakers. 

Good luck! I know how hard it can be to save orbs (as in, I'm unable to do it) but just keep thinking about the reward at the end and you'll pull through.

Thanks! Exactly. I only had to remind myself again and again: what would you do with this or that new unit? Try it in TTs and bench or forever. So it's better to save up for the one good legendary lineup I'm waiting for. 

Seasonal banners are hard to skip though. 

3 hours ago, Landmaster said:

I mean PA, it will still be running when the Halloween Banner starts but it could end with the re-run of last year's Halloween. Depending on that, I may try to go for the other Dancers I have to get~

ah. good. then i'm good ;) 

2 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Seasonal banners are hard to skip though.

they are. I missed out on some good ones because i didn't realise how good they'd be just that they were alt costumes or something. (also didn't help i was on vacation for the majority of the summer banners)

4 hours ago, daisy jane said:

they are. I missed out on some good ones because i didn't realise how good they'd be just that they were alt costumes or something. (also didn't help i was on vacation for the majority of the summer banners)

For me they are hard to skip because they often bring new weapon/movement type combinations and new skills. Best example are ranged flyers, they were seasonal exclusive for a very long time and they still have the majority over regular ranged flyers (9:3).

A flying staff user would be must-have, also units with skills like future vision or complete Galeforce skill sets. 

Well shit, last try for Hector got me two 4* Hawkeye :/ :/ :/

Now to decide if I'll spend money or not....

I mean, it seems ridiculous to do that just for a skill, but it would be for the dragon team which is the team I use the most. But Legendary Hector reappears in December so could also just wait for that. But then he'll share a color with two others again so it's probably better to try more on this banner. Uuuugh I dunno :(

8 hours ago, mampfoid said:

For me they are hard to skip because they often bring new weapon/movement type combinations and new skills. Best example are ranged flyers, they were seasonal exclusive for a very long time and they still have the majority over regular ranged flyers (9:3).

A flying staff user would be must-have, also units with skills like future vision or complete Galeforce skill sets. 

I know that now 
(so alas. I've missed so many cool units. le sigh, le sigh).i'm hoping i can score some in future events/re-tread banners. 
:) I also have a new chant: new units/good units when I summon. (also. proud of myself. in a week i have 105 orbs. but i can see it all going "poof" by the end of this month ;) 

Since I'm skipping the Halloween banner (I think it's pretty shitty), I decided to dump my orbs for Laevatein again.

But I only get a pitybreaking Silvia and a FOURTH fucking Laegjarn. I wish this bitch would go the fuck away already. I just wanted one Laevatein. Why is it so hard for her to show up? I'm wondering if she even exists in my game at all now.

At least Silvia is neutral. And I always welcome dancers.

119 orbs for the last, desperate attempt of getting Flora. I've spent over 320 orbs to get her and Ophelia, but the latter showed up within the first 200. During those I got both Elincia and Ephraim for pitybreaker. 

After that, including these new 119 orbs, I've gotten Silas, Eldigan, Gray, Karla, Lucina, and FINALLY Flora. 

And of course, Karla and Flora are both -atk +Spd. 

Welp, at least Karla can serve as fodder. Wrath or Speed Wave? I'll also need to figure out a way to make Flora useable. 

Edited by Thane

2 hours ago, Thane said:

119 orbs for the last, desperate attempt of getting Flora. I've spent over 320 orbs to get her and Ophelia, but the latter showed up within the first 200. During those I got both Elincia and Ephraim for pitybreaker. 

After that, including these new 119 orbs, I've gotten Silas, Eldigan, Gray, Karla, Lucina, and FINALLY Flora. 

And of course, Karla is -atk +Spd and Flora is the reverse. 

Welp, at least Karla can serve as fodder. Wrath or Speed Wave? I'll also need to figure out a way to make Flora useable. 

You're so lucky.  I wish I could pull a Lucina :( Alas, I am not.

And I decided to play around with a secondary Heroes account for kicks and got Laevatien for the free pull from the Mùspell banner.  Legit shocked but couldn't help but roll my eyes.  Not even a heroes Sub could pull Lucina.  And thus far no focus units.  I did pull 4☆ Jagen though from the Fates banner and 4☆ Peri, so meh I guess.  I've decided to wait for Halloween Henry, and I don't think I'll have enough time to save enough orbs but I'm going to try.

7 hours ago, Thane said:

And of course, Karla and Flora are both -atk +Spd. 

YAY For Flora!! (ugh. -atk). i've been getting a tonne of minus attacks lately. I'm hoping that Flora will be on a focus banner next year 
actually - I'm really jealous of your pity breakers as well! you were really lucky!

5 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

And I decided to play around with a secondary Heroes account for kicks and got Laevatien for the free pull from the Mùspell banner.  Legit shocked but couldn't help but roll my eyes.  Not even a heroes Sub could pull Lucina.  And thus far no focus units.  I did pull 4☆ Jagen though from the Fates banner and 4☆ Peri, so meh I guess.  I've decided to wait for Halloween Henry, and I don't think I'll have enough time to save enough orbs but I'm going to try.

that's sort of why i don't want to start a secondary account (also i don't know how, i only have the one phone haha.). i think i'd rage if all the ones i yearn for is on account 2 ;)

Edited by daisy jane

7 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

You should really save your orbs for when Lucina gets a proper banner since you want her so much and not keep trying to hope for a random one. Your chance of specifically pulling her off-banner as a pity breaker is almost nil, especially with the extra-bloated red pool.  It's been a while since her last one, so hopefully she gets another banner at some point in the near future. (I need her too)

1 hour ago, Alkaid said:

You should really save your orbs for when Lucina gets a proper banner since you want her so much and not keep trying to hope for a random one. Your chance of specifically pulling her off-banner as a pity breaker is almost nil, especially with the extra-bloated red pool.  It's been a while since her last one, so hopefully she gets another banner at some point in the near future. (I need her too)

this is what i'm doing in regards to a few characters that i'd like. (except for Green units. i'm good with any rare offshoot i get there LOL)

17 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Since I'm skipping the Halloween banner (I think it's pretty shitty), I decided to dump my orbs for Laevatein again.

But I only get a pitybreaking Silvia and a FOURTH fucking Laegjarn. I wish this bitch would go the fuck away already. I just wanted one Laevatein. Why is it so hard for her to show up? I'm wondering if she even exists in my game at all now.

At least Silvia is neutral. And I always welcome dancers.

I know that feeling. The Muspell banner is hell for me too, every time that I try to get Laevatein I'm getting pity broke by Helbindi because there is no red. Even Laegjarn will be fine, but no just Helbindi. I'm keeping my orbs until I get H!Myrrh (My real target) and H!Mia (If there is no red) or even H!Niles and H!Kagero (If no red and no colorless), and after I will try again to get Laevatein. Good luck in trying to get her!