10 minutes ago, Nym said:

Got Flora!

YAY! congrats :)

32 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

I think I'm just going to free pull on the Halloween banner and leave it at that.  I'm not interested in the four they've got going.  I will try for Henry though because I like him, if I have the orbs and if he's in the banner.

i shouldn't see why he wouldn't be :)

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

48 minutes ago, Nym said:

Got Flora!

Congrats on the clutch summon!~

16 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

I'm hoping so at least.  Though I may not have enough orbs for Henry...:(:

They should be re-running the Halloween Banner since the previous Special Banners were re-run~ Hopefully you'll get him~ There'll be a TT this month so plenty of time to get some Orbs~

I have all the Halloween peeps from last year, so I don't need to pull on the rerun. I'll just do the free one and that's it.

As for this year, while I'm not especially interested in any of them myself, I wouldn't mind having Myrrh, much as I dislike armors... But I don't think I'll be pulling much on it either.

Edited by Anacybele

1 hour ago, TheSilentChloey said:

I'm hoping so at least.  Though I may not have enough orbs for Henry...:(:

then i hope you clutch summon my friend :)

40 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I have all the Halloween peeps from last year, so I don't need to pull on the rerun. I'll just do the free one and that's it.

As for this year, while I'm not especially interested in any of them myself, I wouldn't mind having Myrrh, much as I dislike armors... But I don't think I'll be pulling much on it either.

Mia interests me, simply for my flyer emblem team that i wanna do. and Myrrh because i really like her original character. 

i'm hoping i can get in and get out.
I want Nowi + Jakob, + Sakura but i am saving for Legendary/Christmas/Airzura, so i am going to be prudent

My luck on the new banner so far, wanting Mia and Myrrh:

First session only has one red stone, rest is green and blue... =[ Got Selena, so at least repo fodder. 

Next session is only blue and green, decide to whiff on a green, and immediately get Kagero! Sadly a + Spd / - Res version. =/

And in 10 orbs after that I managed to get Mia! She's even +Atl, - Hp! So i am verrrrry glad I got a perfect Iv spread for what I wanted to build her with. 

So far I've spent 33 orbs, and I've gotten two of the banner already! =D

Both lucky yet brutal so far.

My free pull was a +res -def Halloween Mia on the one colorless I got. Awesome.

Then I went 150 orbs straight sniping greens for absolutely nothing of value. Not even any good fodder, just green junk and bad stuff from all the reds I picked on the many no green circles. I'm at 4.75% now and out of orbs. I hope I can still get Kagero by the end of this.

Just the one round:

3* Florina
3* Felicia
3* Donnel
4* Tailtiu
5* Sonya +Res -Def

Uh, okay then. Not particularly interesting but she replaces my +Def -Atk copy from her launch banner, and I guess if I give her QR she'll be a decent AA counter. Not sure whether to fodder my old one or merge but no rush on the decision until such a time I return to playing properly. (Hell, I haven't even levelled my legendary Hector from a couple weeks back, just don't have the desire)

Despite my saving for the legendary banner, I invested ~45 orbs in getting Mia, but got no 5* this time. 

Notable fodder: 1 Nanna, 1 Klein, 1 Legault.

/Edit: Legault is +ATK/-HP, so no fodder.  

23 minutes ago, Vicious Sal said:

So far I've spent 33 orbs, and I've gotten two of the banner already! =D

Wow, that's some luck. Congrats! 

13 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

My free pull was a +res -def Halloween Mia on the one colorless I got. Awesome.

Great free pull, congrats. Good luck getting Kagero! 

Edited by mampfoid

My priorities, if I can be bothered to summon from this banner, are Mia>Myrrh>Kagero>Niles. Sorry Niles, I just don't think I really need you. Kagero... eh, I can live with or without. Mia and Myrrh? NEED.

3 summons later, who else do I get but fucking +Spd -Def Halloween Kagero?

First thought, Damnit I knew I shouldn't have wanted Mia and Myrrh so badly.

Second though, Goddamnit that's a waste of a perfectly good nature that could have gone on an actual glass cannon unit...

Unfortunately, I didn’t free pull witch Mia like I did with her standard version last year but:

Spoiler

w1KeoOr.png

Well that was quick. Her boon/bane isn’t the best (+Res/-Atk) but I’m certainly quite happy to now have a trio of armored durgons at my disposal. That and, even as someone who’s never had much of an attachment to Myrrh, she is undeniably adorable here.

6 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Second though, Goddamnit that's a waste of a perfectly good nature that could have gone on an actual glass cannon unit...

I got that same combination on my original winter Tharja, so I feel that pain right with you. As a “bonus”, my bride Tharja is rocking +Def/-Spd.

@Zeo @mampfoid @Vaximillian @Rafiel's Aria @Cute Chao 

Uhh..

I kinda wanted Mia for staff flier since flier emblem is fun for PvE. For once, colourless orbs were rare though. Started with 30 orbs but after going below 20 had to do some of the new paralogues. So  maybe about 40 orbs in total. I was getting impatient so in the end I YOLO with enough orbs for two summons-

tumblr_pgdhbvp3UF1qc0fq5_640.pngtumblr_pgdhbwrn571qc0fq5_640.png

Halloween Myrrh? I'll take it!

I don't think I hit 4% yet so it's nice to get her relatively quickly. At least I have a bonus unit for the TT as well!

She's +Res/-HP which I'm happy. She can actually use Ploys well which is neat. Looks like Legendary Tiki has a buddy for arena. I do have one Hector for DC fodder...she sounds like she'll be a good user of it to be honest!

Got a Legault fodder as well which is neat. And a Selena for Reposition and 2 Laslows- I was running out of Axebreaker so that works, too.

----

In my second account, I got a free Ike as the free summon. +Atk/-Def, compared to my neutral one so I guess that's better? 

Unfortunately that's where my luck ended and nothing notable. I did get two Tikis and Stahls for Swap I guess.

Now down to 2 orbs for both accounts. I still need Jakob for my main though, I don't think I have enough for Fanlivia though. If I miss Mia at least she'll return faster than Jakob/Fanlivia (I imagine anyway)

Edited by mcsilas

10 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Nice! She’ll come in handy as a cute lil’ monster.

I opened two red orbs on my free set because they could have given me the final Marth, and they gave me an Olivia and a Sophia instead.
I’m bored. I want some real banners to pull on.

51 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Great free pull, congrats. Good luck getting Kagero! 

Thanks! Some real flip flop luck today.

At 5% now and 10 orbs left. Guess I'm waiting for the TT now to pull again. No telling how many Myrrhs I could have gotten by now, since I kept getting flooded with red orbs instead of greens.

So I decided to try and pull for both Niles and Myrrh at first. Had 300 orbs to play with.

In the end, got two 5*s.

Luke and Zelgius -.-

Both of these are getting merged into my current ones. It's funny I got Zelgius, since I don't mind the merge for him, but the reason I wanted Myrrh was to replace him when he hits the cap >.<

After getting down to the last 50, I focussed only on blues since I really, really want Niles but got nada.

On the plus side, I did get two newcomers in the form of 4* Silas and Silvia. I also got my second ever L'Arachel so hopefully she has better stats than the awful first one I got.

Gonna keep going at the banner until it ends or I get my Niles.

Trying for Mia, Niles, and Myrrh, went in with 50 orbs.

And got Mia on the second round!!! Of course she's -atk, +res but it's better than not getting her at all and she was the one I wanted the most :D

Could try for a better one while I keep trying for the others but since I mostly just get nothing on these banners, I shouldn't push my luck really.

Also got a few Sothe, a Shanna, and a Subaki which is all fodder I'm always looking for, so I'm satisfied :)

Edited by Mau

So, I'll try for Mia, mainly because staff flier is an "Of course" from me. Myrrh is the second in line and after that I'll live.

2 each Blue, Green, 1 Colourless

4* Rebecca (Fodder I guess. +Res/-Spd)

3 Green, 2 Blue (Really?)

5* Garmfraim (REALLY? BOY OH BOY! +Res/-Def, Should I use him because he has 175 BST or is it better to fodder him off?)

3 Red, 1 each Blue, Green

3* Henry (Fodder I guess. +Atk/-Def), 4* Fir (Who wants to bet her IVs suck? +HP/-Atk, 100% suck), 4* M!Corrin (Merge. +Def/-Res)

3 Blue, 1 each Red, Colourless

3* Gaius (The suck returns. +Res/-Def), 4* Hinata (ALRIGHT! +Res/-HP, fury fodder's all good to me.)

3.25%

I think I'll do a CC and return. That question about Brave Ephraim still stands though.

Edited by Dayni

4 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

At 5% now and 10 orbs left.

Ouch. That what I feared to get, therefore I stopped at 3.5%. I'll come back to this banner eventually after the legendary banner. 

30 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Fast Myrrh, nice.  Looks like you'll have pleasant TTs, congrats! 

1 minute ago, mampfoid said:

Ouch. That what I feared to get, therefore I stopped at 3.5%. I'll come back to this banner eventually after the legendary banner. 

Fast Myrrh, nice.  Looks like you'll have pleasant TTs, congrats! 

Yeah that's good advice. I'll do that if I want to try for Mia again later.

And thanks! I'm always so surprised whenever I get red focus units fast, because of red pitybreaker hell. First it was Flora, now Myrrh, I definitely can't complain!

@Vaximillian She's my first and only Myrrh, so I'm glad to finally have some version of her after seeing everyone's Myrrh's (I remember your birthday present one)

Kind of wish she was the Flying Myrrh for the mobility but I like bulky units as well, and she'd pair well with Halloween Henry. Hopefully I get lucky when normal Myrrh comes- if I ever get her I'll have to think very hard on who to give my only DC fodder to.

Hope Marth comes soon, it's tough getting specific units in the red pool. I realise I also want a +Atk Lon'qu but have never summoned him in my main since....last year's Hero Fest with Ike. Huh. I should probably pull red more.

Alright, I've got 106 orbs. Let's go for Mia.

1. 4* Lissa: Nope.
  2. 4* Matthew: Also nope.

No easy 5*, I guess. 102 orbs left.

1. 4* Seliph: And no greys...

Let's just hope that's not a pattern. 97 orbs left.

1. 4* Felicia: Wrong maid.
  2. 3* Lachesis: Useless.

Just gotta keep going. 88 orbs left.

1. 4* Saizo: Nope.

There were three red orbs that might have held Myrrh. But I have my priorities. 83 orbs left.

1. 4* Leon: SP fodder.

78 orbs left.

1. 4* Saizo: Again?

I really hope recurring Saizos doesn't become a problem for me again. 73 orbs left.

1. 4* Virion: Nope.
  2. 5* H!Mia: There she is! Her IVs really could be better, +Res/-Spd, but she's a healer so I'm not all that annoyed. Better on her than a real glass cannon unit.
  3. 3* Reinhardt: Meh.
  4. 3* Hinata: Finally some more Fury fodder.
  5. 5* H!Myrrh: I had a feeling! Her IVs are +Res/-HP, which is kind of on the bad side but not much of a concern at all.

qSIWnXal.png

An awesome way to end the banner. Both of the units I wanted showed up, plus some sorely-needed Fury fodder. And all for only 53 orbs, exactly half of my stock!

8 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

She's my first and only Myrrh, so I'm glad to finally have some version of her after seeing everyone's Myrrh's (I remember your birthday present one)

Hope Marth comes soon, it's tough getting specific units in the red pool. I realise I also want a +Atk Lon'qu but have never summoned him in my main since....last year's Hero Fest with Ike. Huh. I should probably pull red more.

Myrrh is the one hero Amagaitarō’s style works well for. She’s not overly cute (like Nino), doesn’t perform impossible bodily feats (like Catria), and isn’t exposed for the sake of it (Catria again and also Amelia’s damaged artwork). Erica Lindbeck’s wonderful delivery is the icing on the cake. I still remember my first Myrrh fondly, haha, even if I’d merged her into a later-obtained one.

Even with such a diverse pool, I can’t seem to get a handful of units over and over again: Olivia, Seth, Sophia, Draug, and that’s basically it. The gacha trolls me hard and I’m bored.