@Zeo Congrats! That's a really nice free pull! Now your flier team will be pretty bonkers!

For me, well I wanted to try for a better nature for Sakunya but ended with a Sothe. LnD fodder is always appreciated. 

On other, more dire news. I just reached 4% on the new Halloween banner Myrrh, come home!

Edited by Alexmender

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Lewyn said:

On Lewyn he is the only unit I am seriously really interested in +10ing.  However as a 5 star locked unit, that will take a lot of luck I don't think I'll be able to save the 1000 orbs or whatever it takes.

Lilina is pretty great with her upgrade, though I haven't pulled an ideal IV one to be worth the 20k feathers.  Oh speaking of Tomehardt, I must have pulled like 20 of them at 4 star rarity and yet not a single one has been +atk.  So I've never enjoyed this unit that it seems everyone has built and set.  Personally I don't do 4 star merges just cause you can't upgrade them to 5 star so if you want to take that next step you can't.  Anyhoo the lemonade viewpoint or silver lining one is a good way to look at things, perhaps you did not get that Peganino but you got another Hector and was able to give Myrrh Distant counter which she has wanted forever, etc.  Speaking off...

Update, so no pity rate build up, first circle got me a five star.  Genny!  +atk/-HP!  I wanted her for some time even though she doesn't stand out as much as she once did, so hey not Halloween Mia but comes ready for Dazzling Wrathful out of the box and gravity staff.  Also res is high so she can do ploys, already gave her attack ploy.  

oh i know. that's the yucky part. most of my double units i got i had to merge them to fix up their IV problem so i didn't really get extra fodder.. my rule of thumb is is that I'll always pull on Green (or Colourless). there's a lot of Fodder, but i wouldn't mind any five star unit that comes out of it. So. while it might take 1000 orbs ;) i figure eventually rando-lucky will happen (or if he's on legendary or another focus i get lucky and get a few more). This is how i ended up with a +3 Bride Tharja. 

that's my issue too. just waiting for + atk Caeda, Lilina and Tomehardt. I don't think they exist. I am actually hoping i luck out with a few Hectors (he doesn't exist for me) because I think having distant counter on one of my Myrrhs or L!Tiki would be awesome. 

YAY on Genny!!

FINALLY~

Gzmvnly.png

k6lLohO.png

And a +Spd, -Res 5* L'Arachel as a pitybreaker~ Nice good Blue Cav Tome~ Anyway, nice to get them out of the way~ I lost more Orbs than anticipated (this is a brutal Banner >.>) but I think I'm going to wait a bit before trying for Jakob, Sakura, and Henry~ I also want to try to get regular Myrrh on her upcoming banner, too so I may have to pass on the last 3 Dancers~

Caved and bought a few orbs. (It's been a few months, and I figured why not since this is a limited banner.)

Sniping blue and colorless, I managed to get a Niles, my first focus unit in like...almost 2 months. This one is +RES -DEF which honestly isn't the most terrible thing in the world. Went back in sniping only colorless (and then blue if there weren't any colorless) and ended up with another Niles who is +SPD -RES. I may end up going with the latter simply because 42 SPD before A skill/buffs is pretty sweet. I really want Mia, but I think my chances of getting her are better if I wait and save orbs for her appearance on a legendary banner. 

Now the question is...what to do with Niles #2. ATK/SPD Link would be cool for Legendary Lucina I think..

I caved since I have no self control and used most of the TT orbs to try for H!Myrrh and I actually pulled her!  I am in shock that I manged to pull every focus unit I wanted on this Halloween banner.  I guess the game is making up for the bad luck I had last year and the bad luck I had on the last legendary banner.  I am almost scared to pull on the next banner with the good luck I just had.

That moment when the only focus unit you can get with your 5 orb yolo  summon is the guy you didn't want.

4XJdAj2.png

Haven't checked his IVs, but I'm gonna use him, at least for TT.  I'll weigh my options afterwards.

Another day, another pull.

3 Colourless, 1 each Blue, Green (Well, no Myrrh chance)

3* Leon (*sigh. +Spd/-HP), 4* Legault (It's been near 4 months, but finally! Neutral, let's hope I can get another soon), 4* Sothe (It's good fodder day, thankfully. +Res/-Spd, so L&D for me.)

Still 3.75%.

This banner is grating on me now. 5.5 pity rate only to be broken by a stupid Delthea. I don't like her. I don't want her. Now I'm just annoyed. That's three 5* off focuses now without a single Halloween unit, and it must be between 4-500 orbs sunk into this stupid thing >.<

This was my first pull on the old halloween banner re-run...

I just wanted cute lolis in costumes and I got top tier units. My luck is weird.

Also that Odin is funny, because I leveled the free 3* to 5* partly for the quests, partly because I wanted to try his new weapon.

And a few days later I get one at 4*.

Screenshot_2018-10-16-07-26-31.png

22 hours ago, daisy jane said:

oh i know. that's the yucky part. most of my double units i got i had to merge them to fix up their IV problem so i didn't really get extra fodder.. my rule of thumb is is that I'll always pull on Green (or Colourless). there's a lot of Fodder, but i wouldn't mind any five star unit that comes out of it. So. while it might take 1000 orbs ;) i figure eventually rando-lucky will happen (or if he's on legendary or another focus i get lucky and get a few more). This is how i ended up with a +3 Bride Tharja. 

that's my issue too. just waiting for + atk Caeda, Lilina and Tomehardt. I don't think they exist. I am actually hoping i luck out with a few Hectors (he doesn't exist for me) because I think having distant counter on one of my Myrrhs or L!Tiki would be awesome. 

YAY on Genny!!

So both of the units had bad IVs, but combined you remedy that a bit?  My rule of thumb is the same, I love when a unit I want is green I know the orbs won't go to waste it is impossible cause the pool is so incredible.   

Yeah when a unit is available at lower than 5 stars, I will only promote them if they have perfect IVs.  20k feathers is a lot, and since the unit is lower rarity you can count on pulling multiples and hopefully one of them will have the ideal nature.  So silver linings, between these two banners (new Halloween and Muspell generals) I did get some of these low rarity units at ideal nature.  Ares, whom I immediately promoted, he's amazing.  Soleil.  Merric, like this character a lot in his games the only thing is his art is terrible in this game IMO.  Nanna too.  

A few Hectors?  I need like a dozen.  Priority one would be giving Halloween Myrrh....if I pull her DC, I think being an armor she really needs it.  Priority two would be giving it to my Sketchy Summer Tiki.  Then giving it to Ayra, then Winter Lissa, Amelia, LA Eliwood, Effie (could give her Berkut lance then too), so many more.  

EDIT:  Scrounged up 20 orbs to get to do another pool.  Just like last time 2 reds, 2 colorless, 1 blue.  Myrrh?  Mia?  Nope.  I did pull my first Silvia (at 4 star) a unit I really wanted to pair with Lewyn.  The thrill was gone however when I saw the IVs, +HP/-spd (perhaps her worst).  Still Mirror stance and deluge dance fodder is not too shabby.  Like last time I avoided that 3 orb blue, I am strictly pulling reds and colorless unless I get a high pity rate in which I'll pull the whole circle once a 5 star shows up.  

Edited by Lewyn

I went back for PA and got PA Olivia and two more Inigos >.> Olivia is the same as her son, -Atk, +Def, which is tragic, another of the Inigos is ALSO, the same as the first one, and the last one is nice and neutral so I'll be merging both of them into him~ The +Def has come in handy at times but the -Atk ain't it~ 

6 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

I went back for PA and got PA Olivia and two more Inigos >.> Olivia is the same as her son, -Atk, +Def, which is tragic, another of the Inigos is ALSO, the same as the first one, and the last one is nice and neutral so I'll be merging both of them into him~ The +Def has come in handy at times but the -Atk ain't it~ 

LOL Inigo sure loves being summoned!!  i was reading the reddit and the amount of people who got like 7 Inigos before they got ONE PA Azura..
ugh on the -atk on Olivia though. just. UGH. 

so are you orbless now?

4 hours ago, Lewyn said:

So both of the units had bad IVs, but combined you remedy that a bit?  My rule of thumb is the same, I love when a unit I want is green I know the orbs won't go to waste it is impossible cause the pool is so incredible.   

Yeah when a unit is available at lower than 5 stars, I will only promote them if they have perfect IVs.  20k feathers is a lot, and since the unit is lower rarity you can count on pulling multiples and hopefully one of them will have the ideal nature.  So silver linings, between these two banners (new Halloween and Muspell generals) I did get some of these low rarity units at ideal nature.  Ares, whom I immediately promoted, he's amazing.  Soleil.  Merric, like this character a lot in his games the only thing is his art is terrible in this game IMO.  Nanna too.  

A few Hectors?  I need like a dozen.  Priority one would be giving Halloween Myrrh....if I pull her DC, I think being an armor she really needs it.  Priority two would be giving it to my Sketchy Summer Tiki.  Then giving it to Ayra, then Winter Lissa, Amelia, LA Eliwood, Effie (could give her Berkut lance then too), so many more.  

EDIT:  Scrounged up 20 orbs to get to do another pool.  Just like last time 2 reds, 2 colorless, 1 blue.  Myrrh?  Mia?  Nope.  I did pull my first Silvia (at 4 star) a unit I really wanted to pair with Lewyn.  The thrill was gone however when I saw the IVs, +HP/-spd (perhaps her worst).  Still Mirror stance and deluge dance fodder is not too shabby.  Like last time I avoided that 3 orb blue, I am strictly pulling reds and colorless unless I get a high pity rate in which I'll pull the whole circle once a 5 star shows up.  

yes that's right :) 

ugh about the minus speed. i swear this game...
Good luck on that. when i did that on this banner - once i got broken with Myrrh (and she was my first pull), with my 5.25 pity rate - ZERO golds in there. mean mean banner, Land's Bounty.

6 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

LOL Inigo sure loves being summoned!!  i was reading the reddit and the amount of people who got like 7 Inigos before they got ONE PA Azura..
ugh on the -atk on Olivia though. just. UGH. 

so are you orbless now?

At least he can be merged from all those summons XD Yeah, Olivia's unfortunate >.> but I don't mind it since she matched her son

Nah, I saved 20~ I was gonna stop at 50 but that was around when I got Olivia so I thought I could try a little more~ I may go back to it on the last day with the remaining TT Orbs~

Got all of these units from this banner. But the game gave me an Innes as my freebie pull, and he's +Spd/-Def, wow. Wish I could give up my neutral one to somebody that still needs Innes in their collection. Feels like a waste that I'd get such a treat.

Well... my try for Innes went absolutely terrible, as is usual with him :/

Started with 56 orbs, got three sessions without any colorless orbs at all, and only got pure trash in the form of:

• 2x Est
  • Gaius
  • 2x Felicia (I might eventually +10 her so not that bad I guess)
  • Kagero
  • Jakob
  • Virion
  • Setsuna
  • Donnel
  • Gordin

Not even one single Klein for my merge project :(

2 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

Got all of these units from this banner. But the game gave me an Innes as my freebie pull, and he's +Spd/-Def, wow.

Oh come on! D:<

22 hours ago, Cute Chao said:

This banner is grating on me now. 5.5 pity rate only to be broken by a stupid Delthea. I don't like her. I don't want her. Now I'm just annoyed. That's three 5* off focuses now without a single Halloween unit, and it must be between 4-500 orbs sunk into this stupid thing >.<

I feel you. I got to 5.5 and got broken by Myrrh... regular Myrrh. I guess that's a flier I didn't have, but definitely not who I wanted after 300 orbs of bad green sniping.

My luck on the banner completely went in the other direction after managing to get lucky with Halloween Mia. I wish I wasn't a Kagero fan so I could have just quit there.

I've been attempting to save up for the new power banner. I really wish I hadn't spent all my orbs on the old Halloween banner when it came out, but I still have enough orbs for two full pulls.

My free summon round had FOUR BLUES AND ONE COLORLESS. It was literally perfect, except for the part where I didn't get Innes or Tana. However, I did pull +atk -HP Reinhardt on my free summon. So, that was worth it.

Customary first round on the New Power banner netted me a +Def -Res Tana. Never going to be able to justify actually refining Vidofnir but with her Def superboon she makes a decent physical tank I guess with 36 effective defense. Can't imagine many situations in which I'd use her but she replaces Subaki in his niche.

!#$%@^#!&^#

What the fuck, I just got an Ephraim on the Tana+Innes banner

Olwen doesn't want me to get Ishtar, Ephraim doesn't want me to get normal Frelian sibs. What is this.

1 hour ago, Alkaid said:

I feel you. I got to 5.5 and got broken by Myrrh... regular Myrrh. I guess that's a flier I didn't have, but definitely not who I wanted after 300 orbs of bad green sniping.

My luck on the banner completely went in the other direction after managing to get lucky with Halloween Mia. I wish I wasn't a Kagero fan so I could have just quit there.

Urgh, these banners really can get on a person's nerves. So far, I've had Zelgius (sure, extra merge), Luke (eh, I like him but I have him...) and Delthea (didn't have, didn't want) and not a single Halloween hero >.< My friend has been pulling on all the banners and ended up with all the characters he wanted with far fewer orbs, which I'm happy for him about, but it hammers it in more for me >.<

I'm really hopeful the next banner has only one character I care about and that they're the obvious demote >.<

Good luck with Kagero!

Edited by Cute Chao