The best free pull for me so far

Spoiler

mKSQNqh.png
The most wanted units of the ones I don't have yet - YEEEEEESSSSSS!!!
She's neutral.

result of my first and only circle

Spoiler

HcBv0tw.png
What the hell!?
I got two dragon fortify (or how the strength / speed buff is called) within four orbs.
She's +atk / -spd.
Dragon Emblem FTW!!!

Edited by Necrofantasia

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@mcsilas Congrats on perfect Axezura! 

For Caeda, check this:

Cordelia likes both +SPD and +ATK and has plenty of both stats. I've always wanted a +SPD one, but became used to +ATK and won't change anymore. 

I think unmerged +SPD is better for Firesweep and quads with Brave+. Other weapons like Slaying Lance can be refined for either stat, so the nature isn't that important for them. 

@mcsilas

I was a little confused at first, thinking you were asking for your own Caeda, but not seeing an actual question from you anywhere =P .

@Vaximillian

Are you still running her on a Goad Team? If she’s not ploying +Spd/-Res is a little better, imo, since her Res is still high enough to take a magical hit, and her physical bulk increases. Heck, she can even still Ploy reasonably well if you ever want/need her to.

On Fury vs Swift Sparrow, it looks like the difference is marginal, with Fury having a slight edge on the 1st round of combat, and Swift Sparrow being a bit better after Desperation becomes active. If you’re just having her slice up cavs and armors, I’d stick with Fury.

And of course I’d notice the ping. Mentioned in the Pull Topic = Caeda question, after all.

Edited by LordFrigid

Got a free Myrrh this banner. Only green orb, but not expecting anyone good. Closed my eyes to yawn, and next thing I see when I open them is her :D:. +att/-hp, not too bad. It’s been an eternity since I’ve pulled a good free summon

After countless orbs thrown futilely at my screen, the Niles of my dreams finally came home!

Even better, he's +Atk -Hp, so pretty darn good :D 

I did consider trying for Myrrh but this banner has exhausted me -.-

I've already got SM!Eirika and Myrrh, so even though Ephraim's totally outclassed by Nephenee and his legendary alt, I'm shooting for him.

1. 4* Robin: Nope. I do need Bonfire for H!Dorcas though, so welcome...and goodbye.

The off-focus pulls are starting to pile up in my search for witch Mia.

j9PHewn.png?11lJZOhe.png?1

Eldigan (neutral, my third one pulled to date) was pulled on Tuesday while Genny (+Atk/-Def, sixth one I believe I've pulled to date) was today. So you might be thinking that I'm saving her and her Wrathful Staff for Mia, right? Nah.

Spoiler

MUkX1LI.png?1

My logic here is that I have a marginally higher but still laughably minuscule chance of eventually getting Elise to +10 than I do a seasonal unit who'll only show up twice a year at best. Also, Elise is adorable and deserves only the best.

58 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

IS gave me a 3☆ Blade Erica for my birthday pull...not what I wanted and not a great birthday gift.

Happy Birthday! But booooo

2 hours ago, KMT4ever said:

I've already got SM!Eirika and Myrrh, so even though Ephraim's totally outclassed by Nephenee and his legendary alt, I'm shooting for him.

1. 4* Robin: Nope. I do need Bonfire for H!Dorcas though, so welcome...and goodbye.

hahaha I am ALWAYS happy when I get Robins. Bonfire is so awesome. 
wait. Ephiriam (like this version) isn't worth it? because I was seriously contemplating doing some pulls for Myrrh + him, but i have Axephriam already. and Nephenee. 

2 hours ago, Cute Chao said:

After countless orbs thrown futilely at my screen, the Niles of my dreams finally came home!

Even better, he's +Atk -Hp, so pretty darn good :D 

I did consider trying for Myrrh but this banner has exhausted me -.-

huzzah for Niles. I'm still scared of this banner :( Kagero and Mia though...

@mcsilas Your namesake seems to like me quite a bit. XD I just pulled my second copy of Silas as a free pull. My first one was +SPD -DEF, but this one appears to be +ATK -RES. Dunno if he'd rather have -SPD or -RES, but I tend to prefer a little extra SPD over the extra magical bulk myself. 

If only Shigure would come home this easily. Just need 3 more copies.

I also managed to get a +SPD -DEF Libra from one of my free pulls. Not quite the nature I'm looking for, but a merge is a merge.

5 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

The off-focus pulls are starting to pile up in my search for witch Mia.

j9PHewn.png?11lJZOhe.png?1

Eldigan (neutral, my third one pulled to date) was pulled on Tuesday while Genny (+Atk/-Def, sixth one I believe I've pulled to date) was today. So you might be thinking that I'm saving her and her Wrathful Staff for Mia, right? Nah.

Hide contents

MUkX1LI.png?1

My logic here is that I have a marginally higher but still laughably minuscule chance of eventually getting Elise to +10 than I do a seasonal unit who'll only show up twice a year at best. Also, Elise is adorable and deserves only the best.

YES

BLESS ELISE

I still don't have her yet but when I do she will have only the best~

I forgot to mention I'm on 4% now.

2 Red, 1 each Blue, Green, Colourless

4* Clarine (Can she have a good enough nature for me not to complain? +HP/-Def, close but no dice.), 4* Seth (That's no good. +Res/-Atk, this keeps happening.), 4* Lilina (CAN THIS END. +Atk/-Spd, NONE OF THIS WAS GOOD.)

4.25% now, by the way.

Oh thank fucking god, I finally got PA! Olivia on the very last second!

Why the hell did I try so hard on getting PA! Olivia? She's not even that good. 5 months of saving orbs & over 300 orbs spent to get her & not even her optimal IV's. I should be happy but I'm just so bummed out on how much orb I spent.

Why the hell did I try so hard on getting PA! Olivia? She's not even that good. 5 months of saving orbs & over 300 orbs spent to get her & not even her optimal IV's. I should be happy but I'm just so bummed out on how much orb I spent.

@ZangetsuWell you got me jealous, so at least there's that :P But yeah I get the feeling, having to spend loads of orbs to just get a certain unit and then their IVs aren't even that good either and it just feels like a waste :(

44 minutes ago, Mau said:

@ZangetsuWell you got me jealous, so at least there's that :P But yeah I get the feeling, having to spend loads of orbs to just get a certain unit and then their IVs aren't even that good either and it just feels like a waste :(

Well actually that makes me bum out knowing you didn't get the unit you desire.

I knew what I was signing up with the gacha game, but good god there's nothing worst thing than not getting the unit you want after spending 400 orbs

4 hours ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

@mcsilas Your namesake seems to like me quite a bit. XD I just pulled my second copy of Silas as a free pull. My first one was +SPD -DEF, but this one appears to be +ATK -RES. Dunno if he'd rather have -SPD or -RES, but I tend to prefer a little extra SPD over the extra magical bulk myself. 

If only Shigure would come home this easily. Just need 3 more copies.

I also managed to get a +SPD -DEF Libra from one of my free pulls. Not quite the nature I'm looking for, but a merge is a merge.

Wow, +Atk is a really good boon! As a 5 star or just a 4 star?

As for the bane it depends on what you want- do you want to be doubled more for more special charges? Then go -Spd. Then again if you like not being doubled, a little extra Spd is good, too.  -Res is also a pretty safe bane since he really shouldn't be going against magic units, unless you go Berkut's Lance. 

@Zangetsu Congrats on getting her! Naybe it's the art or a more confident Olivia, but I get you that even if she's not the greatest unit I just felt compelled to try for her. Didn't get her in the end though but at least getting her is an accomplishment!

6 hours ago, Selena4Lyfe said:

Whoop!  I got her!  +HP/-Res, but I got her!

She's so much cuter than Now I, I swear... Maybe because looking at her didn't make me fearful of the cops breaking down my door.

Congrats :D

Looks like we both got the ones we were looking for :D

My Niles is clearly cuter than both, though :p

@daisy jane

Some banners love us, some hate us. You can always wait for a bit and see what's on the next banners along, although these ones are seasonal...

Good luck with whatever you decide to do :D

Edited by Cute Chao

Mass summoning bullshit time! Didn't record the many sessions of boring boring and boring again, but in those sessions came a few 5* heroes.

~5* Silvia +Def -Atk (yay, Barrier Sword+ or Mirror Stance fodder!)

~Moonlit Witch Mia +Atk -Spd (Yay, witchy Mia! Also, why is Mia +Atk -Spd again???)

~Mist +Def -Res (I'll take a meh nature over a nature that makes her Attack useless I guess...)

~5* Male Morgan +Spd -Def (good nature, shame I already have that nature at +5 merge 5*. Oh well, guess that'll be +6 now!)

And that's that. For now anyways. The fact I got Mia, even with a meh nature like +Atk -Spd, is good enough for me. Plus the off-focuses are just terrible this time around...

3 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

I spent money shouldn't have but...

Hide contents

I got...

Hide contents

Surprise

Hide contents

Summon

Hide contents

That totally makes the money worth it

Hide contents

summon_session_19_10_by_thesilentchloey-

Lucky!!!

3 hours ago, Cute Chao said:

Congrats :D

Looks like we both got the ones we were looking for :D

My Niles is clearly cuter than both, though :p

@daisy jane

Some banners love us, some hate us. You can always wait for a bit and see what's on the next banners along, although these ones are seasonal...

Good luck with whatever you decide to do :D

i know..... dumb seasonal!  ;)