• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

I know totally made up for the not so great summon earlier.

Spoiler

Not bad, Ophelia is probably going to be a lot of fun. =)

4 hours ago, mcsilas said:

@Zangetsu Congrats on getting her! Naybe it's the art or a more confident Olivia, but I get you that even if she's not the greatest unit I just felt compelled to try for her. Didn't get her in the end though but at least getting her is an accomplishment!

It's more like that feeling "Yes, after 400 orbs I finally got him/her!" & then you realize you spend over 400 orbs & then you say "Did I really spend over 400 orbs on a dancer I don't really need?"

Basically I'm having buyer's remorse. I shouldn't really be looking a gift horse in the mouth here & I'm sure I'm not going to care when I get over 400 orbs again.

4 hours ago, Mau said:

@ZangetsuAww no don't feel like that, I'm more than happy with the other units I got last month! Don't worry about me, be happy with your Olivia :D

Well that's good to know

And the Mass summon that happens within hours of the initial Mass Summon.

Still not recording each individual summon, because I'd rather not be reminded of how long it took to get from one 5* unit to the next only to be pity broken by freaking Mist...

I can inform, however, that I got a second Halloween Niles +Atk -Def, +HP -Atk Katarina (of course I'm getting her now that I already have her...), another Halloween Mia +Def -Spd, and two +Spd Halloween Myrrhs. One is -Def, the other is -Res. Since Myrrh's weapon depends on her having as much Defense as possible, I opted to keep summoning in hopes of a second not -Def copy, and... well, I can take +Spd so long as the bane isn't in an important stat...

...well with this, I am done with the Lands Bounty banner and have decided to move to the Trick or Defeat banner for the time being. Also, I'm done buying orbs for reals this time, and I have the full Lands Bounty unit set, so everything is good on my end.

Finally I can update my 5* units list...

Edited by Xenomata

9 hours ago, Zangetsu said:

Oh thank fucking god, I finally got PA! Olivia on the very last second!

Why the hell did I try so hard on getting PA! Olivia? She's not even that good. 5 months of saving orbs & over 300 orbs spent to get her & not even her optimal IV's. I should be happy but I'm just so bummed out on how much orb I spent.

Congrats on the clutch summon! I also got her 2 days before the banner ended with pretty bad IVs but it's one less Seasonal to worry abut at least >.> I can't complain though since it didn't take me all that many Orbs compared to 300 O_O

8 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

I spent money shouldn't have but...

Hide contents

I got...

Hide contents

Surprise

Hide contents

Summon

Hide contents

That totally makes the money worth it

Hide contents

summon_session_19_10_by_thesilentchloey-

Congrats! Two good tome users, I'm jelly of that Ophelia~

4 hours ago, Landmaster said:

Congrats on the clutch summon! I also got her 2 days before the banner ended with pretty bad IVs but it's one less Seasonal to worry abut at least >.> I can't complain though since it didn't take me all that many Orbs compared to 300 O_O

Congrats! Two good tome users, I'm jelly of that Ophelia~

Thanks.  It certainly wasn't expected that's for sure!

Okay. I didn't want to do it, but i did it went for Mia. 

The Game instead gave me

OG! Myrrh! (Well. guess I don't have to go into Ephiriams banner now) - -hp + res.. (so... i guess merge? i have no idea)
LB! Myrrh! (+ atk/-spd! sorry, don't care about the armour march - she's going into my other Myrrh! +3! this also patches up her defense, making it 44, so it only helps)
Innes! (well, I' like Tana, but i guess i don't have to go into that Banner) and he's PERFECT IVS! 
(by the way - all of those were at 3.25 rate. so really lucky and early). And so I should have stopped there. 

getting not one but two Jaffars at a 5.25 pity rate is going to remind me of that fact. Two. Jaffars. (+atk-def). Gamepress has him ranked 7th.
UGH.225 orbs (on top of my first attempts) and still no Mia. I can't complain because that's 3 LB Myrrhs, I now have an Innes (whom i wanted to hunt for), Green Olwyn, and another Myrrh. I'm done. i want to try to get back to 400 or so orbs before Legendary (not sure how though) i got all of the orbs i was able to get

Got enough again, time for more misery.

2 each Red, Colourless, 1 Blue (Not half bad)

3* Priscilla (Dammit. +Res/-HP), 3* Jeorge (I'll never get a witch the way this is going. +Res/-Atk), 3* Selena (Reposition. +Atk/-HP), 4* Sylvia (Oh look, another one. +Res/-Atk, actually could be a good call.)

4.25%. F it all. +Res/-Atk is the theme of this banner too.

So I just spent 34 orbs on the Halloween banner for no explainable reasons, starting with 3% bottom, and I got this: 

mPfqdd1.png

Def+, Atk- - I finally found my peace with this banner. Sorry Mia.

13 minutes ago, Garlyle said:

So I just spent 34 orbs on the Halloween banner for no explainable reasons, starting with 3% bottom, and I got this: 

mPfqdd1.png

Def+, Atk- - I finally found my peace with this banner. Sorry Mia.

at least you got Myrrh! :) she's doing a lot of work for me :) 
I've made my peace with this one too.  Mia's not coming. i've gotta figure out how to get some orbs back before legendary. 

Well I had a few orbs(enough for a couple, but not enough for a full) so I figured I would open a session. Pretty much all red and colorless. So I decided I have some cash may as well see what is under my preferred colors. A +RES/-ATK regular young tiki was waiting for me. Figure I may as well burn what was leftover from the orb pack and the next session is a lone red and 4 blues. +HP/-RES Sanaki. The final orbs had 2 colorless and 3 blues(seriously, I think this game is trying to shove Niles down my throat). I only have enough for the one opening. Lo and behold a Halloween Mia, no longer missing in action! +DEF/-ATK though. This is going to make leveling her a bit painful, but luckily today is armor day. Will have to make sure to grind up as much SP as possible given how tough that will be on a non-armor day.

Now if all those red pity breakers weren't poor boon/bane repeats and were Myrrh's or something otherwise new(like a Karla or something) I would be escastic. But I still can't complain. That is a lot of 5stars for less than 100 orbs.

Darn, after being weak-willed, once again, to get at least one seasonal unit I'd like (Mia for uniqueness, Myrrh because I like her) I finally get Waluigi Mia to end my suffering of wasting orbs .... and she is -Att/+Def.

Serves me right for not saving, but I'm so bored of this game atm, i just don't have anything fun to do.... Still, a flying healer spot is now filled with a very unique niche. Could have a been a bad pitybreaker. Also, where the Sakura copies at, IS?

I came back to FE Heroes after a 1 year hiatus of not playing the game. I have to start from scratch again since I deleted the previous data. I only had about 10-15 five-star units on my previous account so not that much is lost. 

Anyways, I was lucky to get a 5* Tana on a free pull. Nice way to start from scratch again. 

12 minutes ago, Smog said:

I came back to FE Heroes after a 1 year hiatus of not playing the game. I have to start from scratch again since I deleted the previous data. I only had about 10-15 five-star units on my previous account so not that much is lost. 

Anyways, I was lucky to get a 5* Tana on a free pull. Nice way to start from scratch again. 

welcome back! and that is totally a great welcome back present from the game. :)

@Usana You got a -Att/+Def, too? Leveling was indeed quite annoying, especially her support with my Claire afterwards. She did pitiful damage against lowest-res units, really sad and annoying. Anything not -Att/Spd would have been great. Shame I won't be able to get another unit to patch it up. Although I am happy to get her at all, this was still like her kicking me in the groin while greeting me on the summoning screen.... it hurt.

Edited by MonkeyCheez3K

@MonkeyCheez3K I don't often grind supports, thank goodness, so I just had to get her up to level 40 with plenty of SP to spare. As bad as -ATK is though, I would much rather have that than -SPD. But then again I might be a bit more tolerant since one of my main staffs for the longest time was +SPD Lyn who only has 28 attack. But it is definitely a tough pill to swallow, particularly with how much more common having a decent res stat is these days for higher tier units and how 34 speed is rather middling now, particularly when you can't get a weapon statboost or use stuff like fury or life and death or blows. If only it had given me +SPD I could probably forgive -ATK. Honestly I would have been happy with a +SPD/-Any but Res(I have a rather strong adversion to dropping bst bins).

Fucking Jaffar broke my 5.75% pity rate. I got 2 Fayes, Genny, Legault, and 3 Jaffars, while only getting 2 LB!Mias. My 3rd LB!Mia better have a decent nature cause 3 Jaffars is not worth it.

Went to the Halloween Banner and got pity-broken by Faye on my first pull of the day~ Didn't have her and her IVs are decent so not mad~ I could use more bows~

I've pulled 3 green stones today and each one has been a Raven O_O