• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, XRay said:

Fucking Jaffar broke my 5.75% pity rate. I got 2 Fayes, Genny, Legault, and 3 Jaffars, while only getting 2 LB!Mias. My 3rd LB!Mia better have a decent nature cause 3 Jaffars is not worth it.

:( that's what happened to me. twice. but i got no Mias. 
I got an Innes, and like every other colour off focus 5*. 

New banner coming soon, really want something from the banner.

3 Red, 1 each Blue, Colourless

4* Lucius (I want this to stop. PLEASE. Neutral), 4* Draug (IT'S AN ACTUAL CURSE. I think I've pulled ten lately. +Res/-Atk, which I've pulled so much as well), 4* Roy (Oh great, another one. +HP/-Res, great.), 3* A!Tiki (Just. Please. End this. +Res/-Spd, fantastic)

4.5%. Just fantastic.

I don't know what type of "luck" I have... I reached 5% in the Halloween banner, only to get a 5* Sothe... but then I got Halloween Mia at 3% after I finished the 5% summoning section... I don't know how it works, because it wasn't the first time this type of thing happened with me...

1 minute ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I don't know what type of "luck" I have... I reached 5% in the Halloween banner, only to get a 5* Sothe... but then I got Halloween Mia at 3% after I finished the 5% summoning section... I don't know how it works, because it wasn't the first time this type of thing happened with me...

Was that in the same circle of stones?

I remember when i started the game someone explained to me that the entire summoning circle has the same pity rate, only changes the next session.

Just now, RexBolt said:

Was that in the same circle of stones?

I remember when i started the game someone explained to me that the entire summoning circle has the same pity rate, only changes the next session.

No. I finished the 5% summoning session and started a 3% one.

Well the new banner doesn't excite me much(though I would like some decent Fortress skills or even Colorless infantry duel to hand out), so I figured I would make a last ditch pull with my 26 or so orbs on the Nifl banner. Maybe I'll get Helbindi or another Laegjarn.

Session of three reds and one green and one blue. No Helbinidi, but one of the reds had a -RES Young Tiki. I think I still prefer my +SPD/-DEF over that. And seriously. That is the 3rd time that I think she has pity broken me in the past couple months. Though to be fair a base 3% rate isn't exactly 'pity' breaking so much. Well I still have some orbs may as well open again. 2 reds, 2 colorless, one blue. The first red I open(pretty much the end of my orbs) nets me a +DEF/-RES Laegjarn! Much better than my +DEF/-ATK one I had previously. This means I have red flier duel to give to someone. Or Chill Attack. Or Distant Guard. Good grief did they make her a skill queen.

My only regret is that she and Ryoma share a color so she can't be a water blessed hero for my flying defense team. She and Fjorm could make an interesting duo though.

Also what the crap is up with my 5* rate. Yeah most of them are Young Tiki's or other off focus pulls that I already have, but I am definitely beating the average this month. And not by a little.

I got pity broken by Jaffar AGAIN (Plus Attack again)
So well it's obvious i'm gonna have a +3 Jaffar now. better fricken be worth it. 
But seriously. I don't get this. at this point it's not even grey sniping i'm pulling on Greens, i'm pulling BLUE - and no one else shows up. then i have a high pity rate, and i get all 3 star stuff and Jaffar? like. the hell. (but at least i got a workable donnel (I need him for team 4* and I have a potential + 3 Fae going on). 

@daisy jane You gotta teach me how to do this, do you use a certain kinda bait or something? Or could you just tell the Jaffars the way to my game?:P

Seriously though, that sucks, being pity broken by the same off-banner unit thrice is bloody ridiculous :/ I'll ask my Jaffars to tell their other versions to cut it out.

10 minutes ago, Mau said:

@daisy jane You gotta teach me how to do this, do you use a certain kinda bait or something? Or could you just tell the Jaffars the way to my game?:P

Seriously though, that sucks, being pity broken by the same off-banner unit thrice is bloody ridiculous :/ I'll ask my Jaffars to tell their other versions to cut it out.

@Mau lol i seriously don't know.  like when i saw the smoke i was like okay it's time and then it was like Jaffar. and i was like NO. 
I don't mind a Grey Pity Break, I truly don't, but i mean. Not even Hinoka? I want another archer! or Veronica or Elise or something. and it's nothing against Jaffar, really. and i figure okay three plus attack jaffars, i'll just insta-merge them (I very rarely use life and death) so i'll have a really buffed chipped damage unit. but Three? and NO Mias, Kageros OR Niles? the heck. 

1 hour ago, daisy jane said:

I got pity broken by Jaffar AGAIN (Plus Attack again)

I feel your pain. He is fun to mess around with in PVE maps, but most people have more important units to summon.

7 minutes ago, XRay said:

I feel your pain. He is fun to mess around with in PVE maps, but most people have more important units to summon.

you've been pulling him a lot too, right?  have you gotten any Mias yet?
like. the first one was like. Cool. new unit. the second one broke my 5.25 pity rate so it was a rage moment. this one is like. WHY ARE YOU NOT SOMEONE I WANT. I have several grey units i'd love to summon outside of Mia, and Jaffar is no longer one of them. I don't even know what to use Life and Death for (and i really don't wanna give up 2 units just for life and death), so i guess i have a +2 Jaffar for pain damage.?

9 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

you've been pulling him a lot too, right?  have you gotten any Mias yet?
like. the first one was like. Cool. new unit. the second one broke my 5.25 pity rate so it was a rage moment. this one is like. WHY ARE YOU NOT SOMEONE I WANT. I have several grey units i'd love to summon outside of Mia, and Jaffar is no longer one of them. I don't even know what to use Life and Death for (and i really don't wanna give up 2 units just for life and death), so i guess i have a +2 Jaffar for pain damage.?

Yeah, mine went from merge +0 to merge +5.

I eventually got my third LB!Mia, but I am going to stop summoning for her. It is a little disappointing to have my best nature be [+HP, -Def], but at least her offensive stats does not have a bane.

I might summon more her if I change my mind this coming weekend, but I really do not need another Jaffar pity breaking me.

I mostly use Jaffar to mess around, although at +5, he can probably contribute quite a bit in Arena Assault against mages.

Edited by XRay

2 minutes ago, XRay said:

Yeah, mine went from merge +0 to merge +5.

I eventually got my third LB!Mia, but I am going to stop summoning for her. It is a little disappointing to have my best nature be [+HP, -Def], but at least her offensive stats does not have a bane.

I might summon more her if I change my mind this coming weekend, but I really do not need another Jaffar pity breaking me.

I mostly use Jaffar to mess around, although at +5, he can probably contribute quite a bit in Arena Assault against mages.

i think what's pissing me off. i'm not just snipping Grey. I'm doing Blue and Green too. so i don't get how i am getting to such high rates and then i get one off focus unit and it's Jaffar. like if i'm getting several in a summoning session or several more it's not that bad. but i get to 5.25. 1 unit. 5.25. 1 Unit. 5.25 off focus unit. (this one was 4). the only real luck i got was when i got Innes, LB!Myrrh, OG Myrrh on really low rates so whatever). but no Kagero, no Niles nothin. and I'm like do i even GO into Trick/Defeat and try to get Jakob? knowing my luck it's another six Jaffars for my first + 10 unit). 

thanks for that Idea. Jaffar for Arena will be good. 

New banner time. I don't care for Loki, and Owain is another sword infantry I don't need, so let's see if Kliff will deign to show himself.

1. 4* Effie: Well, I did need Wary Fighter for Sheena.

@Zeo @mampfoid @Vaximillian @Rafiel's Aria @Cute Chao @Usana @Poimagic @Ginko @NegativeExponents-

AHHHHHH!

tumblr_ph1l7esSLy1qc0fq5_540.pngtumblr_ph1l7fIMKW1qc0fq5_540.png

(So that's where the colourless orbs went)

It only took me 20 orbs surprisingly!! Dodging red pitybreakers is always suprising yet so satisfying (I pray this extends to the legendary hero banner).

Free summon was a Raigh (+Spd I guess). It was mostly 1 red orb per session so I kept pulling out, and dodged a bullet when no reds came out (pulled a Klein instead thankfully!). But I'm so glad my favourite Awakening character is here! (He was the reason I was even introduced to FE, after seeing one of his golden support convos, I think it was with Inigo).

AND HE'S +SPD/-HP!! Great thing, too since I don't have Ayra/Karla or even a +Atk Lon'qu in my main, so I'm glad to have a speed infantry sword (with Wrath!!!) in my team!

Second account had nothing though, although it did funnily give me the actual proper (Dark) Mystletainn user Ares at 4 star. Always welcome, and he is +HP/-Res which is almost perfect. I did get a good handful of good-natured 4 stars though, including a +Spd/-Def Caeda (FINALLY a good nature one), a +Atk/-Res Eirika (again, FINALLY, maybe I can start following @Alexmender's path in finally promoting her :D...+Atk is her best because of superboon right?) and a +Spd/-Res Male Morgan. Also some decent fodder with Inigo, Soleil, Lon'qu and Olivia.

At least getting Owain in my main is good enough for me for now since he is in the main pool. Back to building up my orb stash again, I'll let loose after the legendary banner.

Edited by mcsilas

5 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

AND HE'S +SPD/-HP!! Great thing, too since I don't have Ayra/Karla or even a +Atk Lon'qu in my main, so I'm glad to have a speed infantry sword (with Wrath!!!) in my team!

Woa, lucky you! Congrats, getting favs is cool, but using just 20 orbs for a perfect nature is just great! 

His lines with Kliff in the paralogue are just too funny. I hope he'll break my pity rate in the future. 

Also nice nature for Caeda.