On the new VG banners, I got a 5* Odin as a free pull. +Atk but -Spd, so he's just going to be hig-quality fodder. Then spent about 10 orbs to get Ophelia on the other banner. She's -Spd too, so father and daughter manage to be disappiinting in exactly the same way. Will still be raising her, since I think it's still salvagable.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TWO free 5* units tonight. On focus and off.

Delthea +Res -Atk and Faye +HP -Def.

Yes, terrible natures, but seriously TWO free 5* units. Delthea will be merge fodder, and Faye will definitely be giving someone a Firesweep Bow,  probably Bridelia or Halloween Niles...

Edited by Xenomata

Not a single blue orb on the Thunder 1 Banner, although I didn;t have my hopes up for Reinhardt anyway, all my Reinhardts, all 14 of them have been +Spd, - Atk. Got Ishtar on the only blue orb on Thunder 2 luckily.

Last few days has been a bit of an orb drought: Not to worry, there's free pulls.

Camp Mjolnir first.

4 Blue, 1 Colourless (Man I bet people will be pissed I don't pull.)

4* Sully (It's bad fodder. +HP/-Spd), OH FUCK I ACCIDENTALLY PRESSED SUMMON. 4* Subaki (Well fuck, that was a waste. Neutral)

Camp Dire now.

3 Blue, 2 Colourless (Man, the banner wanted me to pull and I did once already. Shit.)

3* Effie (That was a waste. +HP/-Def)

All that panic with an accidental summon for nothing.

Another mono-color banner...Well, the last one of those we had was the Falchion banner (IIRC) and that gave me a free 5* Chrom. Let's see if I'll be that lucky again. Got 229 orbs, so I'll take any blues there are. Banner 1 first.

1. 4* Marth: 1 red and 4 greens. Figures.

Now on to Banner 2. Another Linde or Ishtar would be awesome.

1. 4* Silas: Reposition fodder, ho!
  2. 4* Est: Garbage.
  3. 4* Oboro: Also garbage.

Reposition fodder is nice, but those 8 wasted orbs sure aren't.

Threw about 100 orbs at the VG banner in hopes of Shigure merges or Ophelia or Ishtar. On the lackluster banner, I got a free Delthea +HP -DEF, the first Delthea I've gotten with a decent (non -ATK or -SPD nature). Wow. Next banner gave me two Olwens, one of which is +SPD -DEF, a Brave Lucina (+ATK -HP), once again waaay better than my -ATK and -SPD ones, and a completely neutral Linde to replace my +HP -SPD one...

No Shigures, but I can't say I'm not happy. 

My friend just free-pulled Lute on one banner and Ophelia on the other one. What luck! My other friend and I were like "WTF" because I want Lute and the other friend wants Ophelia.

40 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Threw about 100 orbs at the VG banner in hopes of Shigure merges or Ophelia or Ishtar. On the lackluster banner, I got a free Delthea +HP -DEF, the first Delthea I've gotten with a decent (non -ATK or -SPD nature). Wow. Next banner gave me two Olwens, one of which is +SPD -DEF, a Brave Lucina (+ATK -HP), once again waaay better than my -ATK and -SPD ones, and a completely neutral Linde to replace my +HP -SPD one...

No Shigures, but I can't say I'm not happy. 

Oooh congrats on those 5 stars! Spd Olwen looks to be a really nice nature for her, and +Atk Lancina is wow.

@Zeo @mampfoid @Vaximillian

Nothing too noteworthy in my free pulls (one pull was all 5 colourless, would have been heaven for you @Zeo) except..

tumblr_phate7hEDN1qc0fq5_540.png

5 star Odin huh? It's surreal seeing those gold stars. 

He must have come running after Owain came earlier this week. Already promoted a +Spd one a fortnight ago.

+HP/-Atk so yay, free Blarblade fodder (after the VG ends). Not too sure who to give it to right now, I guess my -Atk Linde can upgrade her regular Blarblade but not sure if I should just use refined Aura instead. Maybe I'll save it in case I get a Summer Camilla in a future legendary (or an Olwen? Technically L'arachel can use it well but not sure if I should go Blade or Ivaldi).

Oh and if you're curious about the 5 colourless stone session, it gave me a 3 star Jakob.. well I guess he's +Spd/-Res so that's something.

@SatsumaFSoysoy Very late but grats on that Kagero. Fell right into your lap!

@mcsilas Free Blarblade+ fodder is always cool. And yeah I'm trying to save for the legendary so I probably would have passed on the colorless stones.

For me nothing special. First thunder banner gave me a free *4 Lukas and the second gave me a free.... *3 Lukas. There were 2 blues so I grabbed the other one and got a Mathilda. Meh, could do worse. I allowed myself to falter just a bit to see if I could get a yolo Mia on the Halloween banner. One colorless stone, *3 Virion. There were 2 red stones, don't care. Not going for Myrrh while trying to save. 9 orbs down. Not so bad. 

Free-pulled a L'Arachel on the first VG banner, and an Ishtar (!!!) on the second. That -atk IV is ensuring that my Cherche gets an Odd Attack Wave soon.

5 hours ago, Xenomata said:

TWO free 5* units tonight. On focus and off.

Delthea +Res -Atk and Faye +HP -Def.

Yes, terrible natures, but seriously TWO free 5* units. Delthea will be merge fodder, and Faye will definitely be giving someone a Firesweep Bow,  probably Bridelia or Halloween Niles...

Lots of good luck here but I think you got the cake so far!

My summons had exactly one blue orb each. Out no orbs, but no 5* either. A Corrin and a Sully is all I got.

Edited by Usana

KmsnpDh.png

Ooh, nice! Reinhardt's sis can finally join him! She's neutral too, not bad. One of the nicest free pulls I've had in awhile. Her stat spread seems more fitting for a Blarblade build or something though, not Dire Thunder. So I'll probably go for that sometime.

My free pull on the other banner was Odin too. lol But 4 star, unfortunately.

@Rezzy @Arcanite

Edited by Anacybele

29 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

KmsnpDh.png

Ooh, nice! Reinhardt's sis can finally join him! She's neutral too, not bad. One of the nicest free pulls I've had in awhile. Her stat spread seems more fitting for a Blarblade build or something though, not Dire Thunder. So I'll probably go for that sometime.

My free pull on the other banner was Odin too. lol But 4 star, unfortunately.

@Rezzy @Arcanite

Yep, Blarblade does really well on her.  Mine is neutral too.  She doesn't really have the Atk for Dire Thunder.