1 hour ago, dethneer said:

Hehe good luck Landmaster! May the odds ever be in your favor.

This guy is definitely worth the trouble of pulling him, I just leveled him up to 40 and he's a beast. It's hilarious because when you teach him new skills he says something like "do you really want to make me a monster with this power?" and I'm just like "ummmm I haven't even given you Bold Fighter yet, just you wait my man"

hahahaaha that sounds so cool
i hope he'll be on legendary again. then i can get him. mauhauhauha

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, dethneer said:

Hehe good luck Landmaster! May the odds ever be in your favor.

This guy is definitely worth the trouble of pulling him, I just leveled him up to 40 and he's a beast. It's hilarious because when you teach him new skills he says something like "do you really want to make me a monster with this power?" and I'm just like "ummmm I haven't even given you Bold Fighter yet, just you wait my man"

Thanks~~

I have seen some disgusting sets on him like Death Blow 4-Vengeful Fighter-Aether, he really knows he's a monster~

I missed this yesterday. With this banner, either I get a new unit or I have only one bonus until I get Kidzura.

3 Colourless, 2 Blue (Well, guess I can see if I don't pull a better Kinoka)

3* Rebecca (There are days where I debate if this or red has the worst 3* unit list. Then I remember how bad my luck has been and just say I hate the 3* pool. +Atk/-HP)

2 hours ago, Dayni said:

I missed this yesterday. With this banner, either I get a new unit or I have only one bonus until I get Kidzura.

3 Colourless, 2 Blue (Well, guess I can see if I don't pull a better Kinoka)

3* Rebecca (There are days where I debate if this or red has the worst 3* unit list. Then I remember how bad my luck has been and just say I hate the 3* pool. +Atk/-HP)

Ouch I feel your pain.  I'll send you all of my positive summon vibes.  May you get the unit you desire soon.

1 minute ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Ouch I feel your pain.  I'll send you all of my positive summon vibes.  May you get the unit you desire soon.

No need, I already had a Kinoka (-Spd, but what can you do?), though I'm just saving right now for after the last few banners I'm relieved I don't really care about any banners (Shame I didn't try for Kliff but I didn't think I had enough orbs). Right now it's:

a. the next new unit banner if I'm into it
b. Next legendary banner if it's good enough (i.e. not the most recent one, even if I got a free LunEirika) 
c. Units like Kliff, Quan (Not with another blue though) or Lewyn show up. 
d. Failing all that, I think I'll shoot for Chrissa though after my luck when she was on the legendary banner I think I might not.

4 hours ago, mcsilas said:

....ah.

@Usana @Nanima

I got a second Halloween Sakura at 3.25%..

+Atk/-HP this time compared to the +Spd/-Def one.

I think the Spd one is better? Or maybe +Atk is better for mage killing?

....but yeah...time to wait for the TT and the calendar (which is really late)...

Another one? Geez, at least it wasn't a huge pity rate burned out, I guess?

Yeah +SPD is probably better. 34 is a rather middling speed stat these days so a bit of help there will boost her vs most things. +ATK's biggest appeal would be for one shot mage killing as you suggested. And it would really only be useful against stuff like Boey and other heavily defense mages, and most of them are slow enough to get doubled into oblivion and lack the attack to break 67(base) magical bulk. So yeah. +SPD it isn't like she was going to user her 14 defense for anything anyways. Maybe you should give her life and death. I am sure 6 defense will impress folks and make them quake with something.

12 hours ago, mcsilas said:

....ah.

@Usana @Nanima

I got a second Halloween Sakura at 3.25%..

+Atk/-HP this time compared to the +Spd/-Def one.

I think the Spd one is better? Or maybe +Atk is better for mage killing?

....but yeah...time to wait for the TT and the calendar (which is really late)...

i would take the spd. (though that's just me. (prevent being doubled yah?)
Maybe the calendar will come out tomorrow, with TT starting?

I have to say the Tempest Trial Banner isn't on the simulator yet, and i want to know if i would be able to get a Bow!HInaka. though i am proud of myself. 150 orbs in two full weeks. Brava moi. and that tempting Micaiah banner is doing nothing for me to tempt summoning on it.

It took my last 5 orbs to summon Mikoto. I don't know why I wanted her. Probably,  I just wanted to take advantages of my increased rates. 

But what I know is that I'm hoarding until they have a banner featuring either Maribelle or Cordelia. I want to have a complete team of my S-Supports from my completed Awakening runs.  

Hopefully, they get featured for the Holidays or New Year's. A dancing or singing New Year's Cordelia would be pretty neat. 

Since TT Orbs will be coming soon, I wanted to raise my pity rate for Jakob a bit but got no colorless in 3 sessions and got broken~

By another Halloween Nowi! This one is -Spd, so she'd getting fed to the current one~ Not complaining in the slightest~

I've been trying for M!Corrin and I got pity broken by Tana once which I'm fine with. But I just got pity broken by Talitiu and I'm legit mad. Not only is she a 4 -5* but why is she in the 5 star pool when most of us got her for free earlier this year???!?!??!

5 hours ago, Landmaster said:

Since TT Orbs will be coming soon, I wanted to raise my pity rate for Jakob a bit but got no colorless in 3 sessions and got broken~

By another Halloween Nowi! This one is -Spd, so she'd getting fed to the current one~ Not complaining in the slightest~

Congrats on another Nowi!

I tried again with 20 orbs, 1st session only had 1 colourless and it was a Kaze.

Tried again impatiently with 15 orbs, since I rarely get more than 3 colourless orbs and...... I get 4 colourless orbs :(

Of course I didn't have enough to open all of them- if only I farmed 2 more orbs. Oh well, I missed 1 one of the orbs but all I got was some meh colourless fodder. Best one was a 3 star +Atk/-Def Priscilla I guess.

Since I'm weak-willed, I bought orbs and got male Corrin. He is +spd -def and works well in TT.

I also finally got Silas! He says that he'd hate to be my enemy, after all I could just summon an army of heroes. Yeah don't worry Silas, I already did and usually only ever use four.

5 hours ago, mcsilas said:

Congrats on another Nowi!

I tried again with 20 orbs, 1st session only had 1 colourless and it was a Kaze.

Tried again impatiently with 15 orbs, since I rarely get more than 3 colourless orbs and...... I get 4 colourless orbs :(

Of course I didn't have enough to open all of them- if only I farmed 2 more orbs. Oh well, I missed 1 one of the orbs but all I got was some meh colourless fodder. Best one was a 3 star +Atk/-Def Priscilla I guess.

Thanks!

The game always seems to give you more of the Orbs you're looking for when you start running out >.>

7 hours ago, zuibangde said:

I've been trying for M!Corrin and I got pity broken by Tana once which I'm fine with. But I just got pity broken by Talitiu and I'm legit mad. Not only is she a 4 -5* but why is she in the 5 star pool when most of us got her for free earlier this year???!?!??!

Can relate, I have been pity-broken by Tailtiu before (though she was good IVs so I wan't mad)~ Hoping you get M!Corrin soon~

16 hours ago, zuibangde said:

Ouch.  I'm sending you all my M!Corrin vibes!

Now at an even 1,360 total pulled units!

Spoiler

Subaki (+Def/-Atk): You're good fodder!
Quan (+Res/-HP): So essentially neutral, since he has no business tanking magic.  Better than nothing~!

Wendy (+Atk/-Def): Hey, that's somewhat competent!
Cordelia (neutral): I'm gonna have a lot of Galeforce fodder!
Leon (+Def/-Spd): I like my Brave Bow Leon better!
Wrys (+Spd/-HP): Uhhh. . .no.
Leon (+Spd/-HP): I said I like my Brave Bow Leon better!

Lachesis (+Def/-Atk): That is just unfortunate.
Fir (neutral): Spd +3 is usually welcome if I don't have better ideas.
Fir (+Atk/-Res): I. . .will need to think about this. . .
Peri (+Res/-Atk): Thanks for Glimmer!
Frederick (+Spd/-Res): Hey, it's one of my favorite fodders~!

Merric (+HP/-Def): You, uh, can maybe pass your special on?
Libra (+Atk/-HP): OH HELL YES I FINALLY GOT A COMPETENT ONE!
Abel (+Res/-HP): Swordbreaker fodder!
Corrin (+Spd/-HP): CHOO CHOO!  Too bad Yato kind-of messes this up. . .
Lilina (+Atk/-HP): Oh, this one's good!

Titania (+Spd/-Res): She appreciates +Atk more, but this is workable.
Lachesis (+Def/-Spd): I'd consider it if it was +Atk.
Sakura (+HP/-Def): Unlike most staffbots, she's pretty popular as fodder for me~!
Effie (+Res/-HP): That's not how to be a mixed tank!
Mathilda (+HP/-Spd): HONE ATK FODDER!

Azama (+Def/-HP): He makes good fodder, at least.

Palla (+Spd/-HP): Dammit, I wanted her as fodder!
Bartre (+Atk/-HP): I should give him a Brave Axe.
Kaze (+Spd/-Atk): Good fodder?  Definitely.
Legault (+HP/-Atk): I'll get a good one, some day!  Not today, though.
Elise (+HP/-Spd): This is Priscilla Mk. 2, apparently (mine is +Atk).  But she'll use her native staff instead.  I'll. . .try not to cry. . .

So apparently my dream unit is an Elise who thinks she's Priscilla.  Really wanted a new person.  Welp, Leo's gonna put in work!  Can't complain about Quan, though.

@Jingle Bells Grats on the Camilla! I keep wanting to pull for her just for her wyvern, but I must be strong. I have too many strong red tome flyers as is. She would just clutter the barracks. But. . . pretty wyvern calls to me in my sleep.

Man how I wish we could trade mount graphics between people. Come on IS let it be a form of inheritance, then folks won't only pull for character or skills, but for the shiny graphics! Wait. Should I be giving them these type of ideas?

2 hours ago, Jingle Bells said:

My greed consumed me on the dream banner so I went for more Camilla merges. Want I got was:

Another dream Camilla (+1) and vanilla Lyn (+2).  When she'll get demoted already? 

I know. I want a Lyn but i'd rather 5* her myself. I've heard a lot of ppl not being happy with her. 

1 hour ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Just pulled Mikoto (damn me and my need for a new character) and I am down to 53 orbs :(

Why must IS make it so difficult to save freaking orbs!

You can join Only Legendary Pact :D (aka the Orb Saving Support Group ;) ). (not even joking). it makes the itchy for summoning  not as gah. must. do. (and basically it's just. we wait until legendary and blow it all then. unless there is like THE BANNER (but we talk about if it's really THE BANNER vs. 'we really need to spend orbs." lemme know :).(for example you know how much i yearn for Micaiah, and i didn't spend 1 orb on that banner)

2 minutes ago, Usana said:

@Jingle Bells Grats on the Camilla! I keep wanting to pull for her just for her wyvern, but I must be strong. I have too many strong red tome flyers as is. She would just clutter the barracks. But. . . pretty wyvern calls to me in my sleep.

Man how I wish we could trade mount graphics between people. Come on IS let it be a form of inheritance, then folks won't only pull for character or skills, but for the shiny graphics! Wait. Should I be giving them these type of ideas?

hahaha that would be something. like. i want .. that mount. 
"here you can have this sword graphic"

Edited by daisy jane

Please banner...I just want Green Corrin...I appreciate the five stars but I just want her...

I've been pulling exclusively green except when there is none and I've still managed to pull:

• Silvia (free pull though so I can't be mad)
  • Adrift Camilla (-atk)
  • Leif
  • Quan
  • Owain
  • Blue Adrift Corrin (-spd)

While even for green I've gotten Olwen (finally swift sparrow for Elincia!) and Helbindi 

The first three plus Olwen came in just the paralogue orbs plus the monthly orb pack so my luck's been pretty insane and it's nice to get so many five stars I don't have (only Silvia and Olwen are repeats but Olwen was very appreciated and this Silvia has a better nature than my previous one)...but I'm just trying to get Green Adrift Corrin ?

Well.. I managed to save over 200 orbs for once, but after just barely failing to get into top 1k in arena assault last week, I decided to go for some female Corrins for rally atk/spd+. It was totally worth it for once.

Managed to get 4 Adrift female Corrins: +res/-atk, +res/-hp, +hp/-spd, and +spd/-res.

Also got a +spd/-def Ryoma and a +atk/-spd female Kana. Finally replaced my +def/-atk Ryoma and I guess I have another extra Kana floating around now.

Six 5 stars in 208 orbs and all 3 of my arena core units have rally atk/spd+ now, so I am quite happy. Back to saving up for the winter seasonal banners.