• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@mcsilas @mampfoid @Alexmender @Cute Chao @Usana @Landmaster @SatsumaFSoysoy

Huh...

Spoiler

XAHE8YD.png

My 3rd one. Bet you thought this one would be a good nature? Yep nope! +HP/-SPD. Worst one yet. At least now I have free Chill SPD 3 fodder. No deliberation, no SP grinding. I can use her right away. More premium fodder on the pile in the meantime. Also all 3 of them have been pitybreakers. Food for thought.

Also this!

Sz4GyF7.png

So soon! He'd be +6 now, but I'm contemplating Aether on Fae still, so this one goes to Chrom. The other will go to Fae now and I'll stop playing around.

bJWYMmK.png

Chill SPD, ATK+3, Bonfire, ATK Smoke 3 and a Chrom merge. Pretty great unexpected pool, honestly.

No Saber, but I'm good with what I got.

17 hours ago, kirauza343 said:

Please banner...I just want Green Corrin...I appreciate the five stars but I just want her...

I've been pulling exclusively green except when there is none and I've still managed to pull:

• Silvia (free pull though so I can't be mad)
  • Adrift Camilla (-atk)
  • Leif
  • Quan
  • Owain
  • Blue Adrift Corrin (-spd)

While even for green I've gotten Olwen (finally swift sparrow for Elincia!) and Helbindi 

The first three plus Olwen came in just the paralogue orbs plus the monthly orb pack so my luck's been pretty insane and it's nice to get so many five stars I don't have (only Silvia and Olwen are repeats but Olwen was very appreciated and this Silvia has a better nature than my previous one)...but I'm just trying to get Green Adrift Corrin ?

Ouch, sorry to hear that. Seems Corrin is making himself too rare.

Reminds me of my Summer Corrin Odyssey in 2017.

Hope you'll get him with a good nature in the end. 

Just now, Zeo said:

Huh...

Reveal hidden contents

XAHE8YD.png

My 3rd one. Bet you thought this one would be a good nature? Yep nope! +HP/-SPD. Worst one yet. At least now I have free Chill SPD 3 fodder. No deliberation, no SP grinding. I can use her right away. More premium fodder on the pile in the meantime. Also all 3 of them have been pitybreakers. Food for thought.

Also this!

Sz4GyF7.png

So soon! He'd be +6 now, but I'm contemplating Aether on Fae still, so this one goes to Chrom. The other will go to Fae now and I'll stop playing around.

bJWYMmK.png

Chill SPD, ATK+3, Bonfire, ATK Smoke 3 and a Chrom merge. Pretty great unexpected pool, honestly.

Oh nice, I wouldn't mind some Celica merges.

Congrats on Chrom, looking forward to see his endgame version. 

3 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I know what you did. They know as well.

*gulp*

Hey, not my—or their—fault Distant Def was so limited and DB4 still is so limited!

…Anyway, to keep this on-topic, the new power banner gave me an Abel and a Marthipan.
Lancebreaker is good, and Escape Route… is a thing… I guess?

Edited by Vaximillian

8 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Did you know that foddering Celicas is a capital offense?

But I already foddered off my original Celica for a DD9 Guard Bow+ build on Faye... I kept my newer +ATK one, of course.

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

*gulp*

Hey, not my—or their—fault Distant Def was so limited and DB4 still is so limited!

…Anyway, to keep this on-topic, the new power banner gave me an Abel and a Marthipan.
Lancebreaker is good, and Escape Route… is a thing… I guess?

Hmph.

You mean Swordbreaker?

1 minute ago, Zeo said:

But I already foddered off my original Celica for a DD9 Guard Bow+ build on Faye... I kept my newer +ATK one, of course.

Sinners.

And also keeping in topic... @Rezzy

gPwELvW.png

She's +HP -Spd, which is amusingly the same nature as my Summer Corrin. Not too mad about it, mostly just wanted her and not her as a unit.

S1MduRt.png

........maybe I should give up on Jakob...

20 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Huh...

Hide contents

XAHE8YD.png

Also this!

Sz4GyF7.png

bJWYMmK.png

Nice, I’m jealous, still haven’t gotten Fallen Celica myself yet~ Good fodder, at least, And Congrats on a Chrom merge, too~

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Hmph.

You mean Swordbreaker?

Sinners.

And also keeping in topic... @Rezzy

gPwELvW.png

She's +HP -Spd, which is amusingly the same nature as my Summer Corrin. Not too mad about it, mostly just wanted her and not her as a unit.

Congrats on getting her!

@mcsilas Your namesake is stalking me. XD He wasn't my free pull, but there were two blue stones on my circle, so I decided to pull both. First one was Roderick. Second was 5 star Silas. He's +HP -RES, so I'm thinking I'll probably use him as fodder... XD But still. He likes to show up.

4 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

@mcsilas Your namesake is stalking me. XD He wasn't my free pull, but there were two blue stones on my circle, so I decided to pull both. First one was Roderick. Second was 5 star Silas. He's +HP -RES, so I'm thinking I'll probably use him as fodder... XD But still. He likes to show up.

Funny that, I just got a Lucius trying for Halloween Jakob. Also a normal Jakob....at least he can't be 5 star anymore...

@Zeo Wow, congrats on another Celica? Chill Spd is one of the more useful Chill skills at least....I wonder if Matthew can use it since his B skill is so flexible? Congrats on Aether as well, I am running out..

@Landmaster Ouch.... this is making me nervous summoning again :( ...

Shared focus on a 4 unit banner is hell...

but I'm kind of desperate I had to put more blessings to units to do Blessed Grounds despite hating the concept of it..

Oh and free summon only had 1 red, and it was just Stahl Swap fodder. Even if I had Saber in my second account, I opened both red orbs (in case I get a better natured one). Caeda and Sophia...at least Caeda is nice since she's rare for me, although she's -Atk.

@Zeo Congrats. SPD Chill is always nice. Too bad Fallen Celica has yet to grace my barracks.

So I blew my stash on a Saber Attempt. I would really like to try a +SPD/-Any Miracle build. 39 speed when his special is charged ain't shabby. Though honestly I would settle for anything that isn't -SPD! As long as he can avoid doubles breaking his miracle isn't easy and QR in Seal would make sure he can double on the counter. Sadly all I got was pity. Wait no. I did get one Hinata so I did get something. Fury. I was just about out too. I really hate leaving pity lay around so it will be tough resisting the urge to break it. But it is probably unwise to spend more on this banner.

8 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Ouch. Maybe next year...

8 hours ago, mcsilas said:

@Landmaster Ouch.... this is making me nervous summoning again :( ...

Shared focus on a 4 unit banner is hell...

but I'm kind of desperate I had to put more blessings to units to do Blessed Grounds despite hating the concept of it..

Yeah, I may just wait for a Legendary Banner before I risk getting pity broken by Mist >_> Which surprisingly, I never got any off-focuses from this banner so that's at least good~

8 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Did you know that foddering Celicas is a capital offense?

Huh, then how I am still breathing with four dead Hellicas among my SI casualties? The best part is that only one of those four with Chill Spd has it actively equipped...and it's also someone I should be using more but haven't (Soren).

...So anyways, here's the Adrift Camilla (+HP/-Def) I managed to get the other day to return my Camilla completion percentage back to 100%. In addition, yesterday instead of pulling a dragon of dreams I instead got one of nightmares.

Spoiler

Nz0giwG.pngWGgJKZb.png

Humorously, my second ever M!Grima is neutral just like my first. As for what I did with this one, my +Atk Hardin may or may not be enjoying some Vengeful Fighter right now.

On 2018. 11. 13. at 2:15 PM, TheSilentChloey said:

Just pulled Mikoto (damn me and my need for a new character) and I am down to 53 orbs :(

Why must IS make it so difficult to save freaking orbs!

As long as they add Fates/Awakening, my 249 orbs are safe.

But I have BB banner on my sight.

Only had 1 red on free round for new power, 3* Stahl (crap)

Edited by Garlyle

52 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Huh, then how I am still breathing with four dead Hellicas among my SI casualties? The best part is that only one of those four with Chill Spd has it actively equipped...and it's also someone I should be using more but haven't (Soren).

...So anyways, here's the Adrift Camilla (+HP/-Def) I managed to get the other day to return my Camilla completion percentage back to 100%. In addition, yesterday instead of pulling a dragon of dreams I instead got one of nightmares.

Hide contents

Nz0giwG.pngWGgJKZb.png

Humorously, my second ever M!Grima is neutral just like my first. As for what I did with this one, my +Atk Hardin may or may not be enjoying some Vengeful Fighter right now.

ugh.. send me M!Grima luck. 
I have to hope (if he's on the banner) i get 
A: a green
B: him. 

Got a +Spd -HP Adrift Camilla which imo is the best nature for her.  She's been destroying the arena this week.  Her attack gets up to 74 with Hone Fliers, Fury, Brazen Atk/Res, and the bonus.  She's one-shotted quite a few +10 Nowis.

Camilla is the greatest Fire Emblem character of all time.

@Zeo Nice! Chill Spd is a pretty nifty skill to deal with Ayra/Karla/Nino/etc. I'd like some merges for my Celica but she'll do fine at +1. 

For me, the new banner gave me a Soleil. I think I need like 2 more to get enough copies for a +10 (not that I'll do that anytime soon, I'm flooded with red swords already and of all of those I only use Eirika and Karla the most).