• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

i will be happy if Titania became a Grima instead :D 
(or an Ameila... or Hector... Or Rahjat....or.. or... :D )

i faced a RLY scary titania in aether this week that killed two of my team by herself...never doubt the power of a milf redhead /o/ 

Edited by Eilanzer

1 minute ago, Eilanzer said:

i faced a RLY scary titania in aether this week that killed two of my team by herself...never doubt the power of a milf redhead /o/ 

LOL i do want one. 
I just need  those units more.  (right now). but yah Titania is on the wish list big time.  
Since i pull Greens during Legendary i should get one pretty quickly-ish. 

I needed more circles for getting the right orb colour (two) than getting the right unit from that colour (one).

Surtr is +atk / -def which is pretty controversial. Boon and bane in the two most important stats. I think even the opposite would be better for him since he shall work as megatank. 

Idk what to do with him yet.

It's an unit I care zero, but he seems pretty good...

This was weird. I figured it was about time for a free pull to net me a 5* (just based on statistics), so I was hoping for a blue for whatever her name is. No blue's. Just a solitary green. So I'm like, "Whatever!" 

And I 100% get a 5*. Except it's Grima. Who I was JUST looking at earlier today because I foddered him off ages ago and was wondering why they didn't give him a better face because I really liked him otherwise. And then BAM. He appears. I think it's fate and maybe I shouldn't fodder him off this time. 

1 hour ago, Sunsurge said:

This was weird. I figured it was about time for a free pull to net me a 5* (just based on statistics), so I was hoping for a blue for whatever her name is. No blue's. Just a solitary green. So I'm like, "Whatever!" 

And I 100% get a 5*. Except it's Grima. Who I was JUST looking at earlier today because I foddered him off ages ago and was wondering why they didn't give him a better face because I really liked him otherwise. And then BAM. He appears. I think it's fate and maybe I shouldn't fodder him off this time. 

(sigh). 
lucky... Grima needs to come hommeee

I went in. again. 
5* Libra (+res/-atk.. yay?)
annd. 
Surtr. (+hp/-def. so.. thanks game for the superbane)

whatever. 10 orbs, and i had some to grind anyway. back to saving (for Grima slash Legendary slash Airzura)

Edited by daisy jane

Seeing everyone getting multiple Surtr and Ylgr I decided to do a few rounds for the skills. Sadly it seems my luck has run out and I got another F!Kana instead, who I really didn't need two of -_-

Also got a 4* Soleil for my merging project though, so all is well.

@mampfoid True, it was lucky he appeared without spending tooo many orbs I guess, and once again for some unbelievably lucky reason I manage to dodge red pitybreaker hell

This should hopefully satisfy me until the legendary, I don't have much orbs left in the reserve CCs (also RIP at Xenelogues not having CCs)

15 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

@mampfoid True, it was lucky he appeared without spending tooo many orbs I guess, and once again for some unbelievably lucky reason I manage to dodge red pitybreaker hell

This should hopefully satisfy me until the legendary, I don't have much orbs left in the reserve CCs (also RIP at Xenelogues not having CCs)

CCs?

30 minutes ago, escotanner said:

I just got Ylgr, but she's -HP and +Atk. Well whatever, at least I can get 5,000 more feathers now.

wouldn't being +atk help her? is her HP a superbane or something?

48 minutes ago, escotanner said:

Yeah, +HP -Atk and I only have one.That's what I get for pulling an all-nighter.

don't worry. been there, done that ;) i got you
ugh.. yah get her 5000 feathers and fodder her off. 
-atk is always the worst on offensive units

42 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

@daisy jane Chain Challenges. I was just lazy abbreviating them :P

gotcha! ;) 

6 hours ago, mcsilas said:

I think we got more orbs from xenologue (3 orbs/maps) + special maps (plus their quests) than we would have gotten from paralogue (+quests) + CCs. 

@mcsilas @mampfoid @Alexmender @Cute Chao @Usana @SatsumaFSoysoy @Tybrosion

Yeah... so... I had 120 orbs, more than I've ever had before. I've seen nothing but people pulling Surtrs and Ylgrs due to the increased focus rate since so few units are on the banner. So I thought why not I've got a decent stack. Whatever I get is cool. Three green stones so that's neat. Third stone. 3.00%

Spoiler

erRtXNX.png

WELP, guess they were telling the truth. He's +ATK/-DEF which is pretty compromising but it'll due since I wasn't even expecting to get him.

I could have stopped at 108 orbs but I'm down to 95 from 120 because I got greedy sniping blue stones, but at least I got a Cordelia which was cool. I'm still in a pretty good spot for the legendary. Maybe I'll revisit this banner to see if I can snag Ylgr. Probably not, but you never know.

@Zeo Nice! +Atk -Def is actually really good. It puts him at 180 BST, and he has so much Def it doesn't really matter if he loses a little bit. -Def or -Res don't really change him much.

I got two Ylgrs in about 60 orbs, as well as a 5* Sumia. Sumia was +Spd -Atk (damnit @Rezzy), but the Ylgrs were +Spd/-Def and +Atk/-Def respectively, so that was great. I foddered the +Spd one for Chill Spd on Cordelia for now, and I think I'll keep the +Atk one around for now, unless I become desperate for Spd Tactic.

I also accidentally sent home a 3* Cordelia... My +6 Cordy will have to wait even longer.