2 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

yah last time the game only thought i needed Ishtar. (SO not complaining). not even Azura. :( 
i'm hoping for a complete set of Legendary Units. Ryoma, Gunnthra, Grima and Mah'Gurl Lucina. 

I only don't have Ryoma, because I didn't summon on that banner. I had NY Camilla on my team, and she as enough for me... and after some weeks I got Summer Young Tiki, and she is amazing! If I get Ryoma, he will be used in Rival Domains and Grand Conquest too, but from all the Legendary Heroes we had until now Ryoma is my least favorite...

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last Halloween banner made me really enthusiastic about Mia so I spend the rest of my saved orbs (~86) to try and get her, and also Ishtar for Odd Atk Wave fodder.

Got the following:

Spoiler

Screenshot_2018-11-24-10-19-45.thumb.png.9fb6ae287ff15e12ca0a06b6dd51a022.png

Alright that's one down, wooh!

Spoiler

Screenshot_2018-11-24-10-22-19.thumb.png.d8d8188172529c2c5f38d70e633d91e4.png

Yep I knew that was gonna happen lol. Oh well, I don't mind at all since I've been waiting for a good red cavalier and I don't mind Reinhardt too much (this one that is, I refuse to use the blue one simply cause he's so overrated heh). And he's +Atk, -Hp too so will def take it :D

Welp no Mia, but got two 5* units I don't mind in about 80 orbs so I really can't complain. Not sure if I should keep trying or wat for the legendary banner instead. Then again I'm pretty sure the next legendary will just be Hrid so I can probably just safely keep on pulling for Mia.

Edited by Mau

@Zeo
Don't jinx yourself. My Mia is at +3 and her best boon/bane is +Atk/-Spd.
The -Spd curse is far more persistent than any other.

These non-new banners are trolling me hard. I used the Orbs from October-November for getting another Saber (because my only one was +Hp/-Atk) but I got
- Siegbert (+Spd/-Res) (you have no right to be this ideal)
- Ike (+Hp/-Def) (meh)
- Lucina (+Atk, Spd) (first one btw. You are so pointless now, everybody can have you +10 so easily now)

Then today my free pull was Flora (+Hp/-Res, meh), so I just pulled the entire cycle. Got a Cherche for merging and the last red in the circle ... gave me Saber. +Spd/-Res.
What the hell?

Edited by The Priest

2 minutes ago, Garlyle said:

@mampfoid @Vaximillian @daisy jane @Usana Thank you all. She is a very aggressive mage, I hope I can use her a lot. I also set Lewyn as my lock screen wallpaper for good luck. So many fun Judgral units...

She really is I know her C skill is so prime for foddering but i'd rather a +10 Ishtar first. she's lethal and deadly and has gotten me out of many a jam
(so is Lewyn. may he be on Legendary soon. Along with Quan). 

12 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Spd Tactic YOLO-get!
Screenshot_20181124-140625.png

Lyn can lyve!

@SatsumaFSoysoy @mcsilas @mampfoid @Cute Chao @Rafiel's Aria

Congrats! #SavetheLyns

10 hours ago, Garlyle said:

Today from 50 orbs I got this

x419wic_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

I would say that is orbs spent well.

Congrats! Ishtar's one of my fave blue mages~

9 hours ago, Zeo said:

@mampfoid To answer an older question, I'll probably just dominate Arena with Surtr for 2 weeks, grab a 5th crown and build him for AA. He could potentially see Aether raids use though. I imagine him being very tough to deal with quickly and most importantly: safely. Still kinda want Ylgr though.

@mcsilas @Alexmender @SatsumaFSoysoy @Vaximillian @Usana @Cute Chao @Landmaster @Rafiel's Aria @daisy jane

I really had no business summoning on this banner. I have every unit on it, but the chance for a Matt going colorless, a Merric going green and the focus units pushed me to do at least the initial circle. And well... free pull.

Hide contents

znDRQ93.png

Well, that's random. Don't get too ahead of yourself though. He's +HP/-ATK. Probably the worst nature imaginable. Even +RES is a superboon and with -SPD he can specialize in an EP build. Still, it's not a unit I ever thought I'd have (or pull for) so it's fine. I wish I was more willing to fodder off my only copies of units. I'm sure I have a unit that would make good use of Null Followup, even if I have no idea what I'd do with the skill or who should use it.

Nope, not done.

Hide contents

ippOSaQ.png

This is becoming a running joke. I really wish I could be happy, in my heart I knew she was -SPD before even checking the nature. And that's exactly what she was. +HP/-SPD, worst nature yet. They literally get worse every single time I pull her. First was +RES/-ATK, second was +DEF/-SPD, now this one. +RES/-SPD next maybe?

I could have stopped here, there was 2 green stones and one colorless, Matt's always a thing and I need a Merric now for a time-sensetive project. Nope, Cherche, Fae and *3 Lachesis.

I can't seem to keep over 100 orbs for the legendary. Down to 91 now. Could have been 102 but I'm a sucker and a hopeful. I sound way too bitter given what I got from this cheap pool though. It's decent honestly and there are more orbs to be gotten. I hope things go well for the rest of you guys too.

Corrin could be a useful bonus unit for a couple more days at the least but unfortunate about the IVs. Same for Mia, mine also all have pretty bad IVs (one is also +HP, -Spd, the other is Neutral and the one I use is +Atk, -Spd)

3 hours ago, Mau said:

Last Halloween banner made me really enthusiastic about Mia so I spend the rest of my saved orbs (~86) to try and get her, and also Ishtar for Odd Atk Wave fodder.

Got the following:

Hide contents

Screenshot_2018-11-24-10-19-45.thumb.png.9fb6ae287ff15e12ca0a06b6dd51a022.png

Alright that's one down, wooh!

Hide contents

Screenshot_2018-11-24-10-22-19.thumb.png.d8d8188172529c2c5f38d70e633d91e4.png

Yep I knew that was gonna happen lol. Oh well, I don't mind at all since I've been waiting for a good red cavalier and I don't mind Reinhardt too much (this one that is, I refuse to use the blue one simply cause he's so overrated heh). And he's +Atk, -Hp too so will def take it :D

Welp no Mia, but got two 5* units I don't mind in about 80 orbs so I really can't complain. Not sure if I should keep trying or wat for the legendary banner instead. Then again I'm pretty sure the next legendary will just be Hrid so I can probably just safely keep on pulling for Mia.

Congrats! And yes, Swordhardt is Besthardt and hotter.

1 hour ago, The Priest said:

@Zeo
Don't jinx yourself. My Mia is at +3 and her best boon/bane is +Atk/-Spd.
The -Spd curse is far more persistent than any other.

Same IVs as mine. I honestly have a Neutral one I could probably use instead but meh, -Spd's already trained up. She really doesn't like her Spd.

@daisy jane Same here; not even going to think of foddering off an Ishtar until mine is +10, and if I do, I actually don’t think it will be for the wave but rather for Swift Sparrow. The waves are too unreliable for my liking.

@Landmaster #LynsLivesMatter

25 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Congrats! And yes, Swordhardt is Besthardt and hotter.

Thanks! And seriously though, I couldn't care less for Magehardt but damn am I liking that pretty attack/damaged art of Swordhardt, I might become a fan of him yet.

3 minutes ago, Mau said:

Thanks! And seriously though, I couldn't care less for Magehardt but damn am I liking that pretty attack/damaged art of Swordhardt, I might become a fan of him yet.

I remember when I got SwordHardt vs. HK Marth. v. not happy... 
But he is awesomeness.  (it's the voice too. geeze)

25 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

@daisy jane Same here; not even going to think of foddering off an Ishtar until mine is +10, and if I do, I actually don’t think it will be for the wave but rather for Swift Sparrow. The waves are too unreliable for my liking.

@Landmaster #LynsLivesMatter

that's true too. and i saw a lot of people who like LND better than Swift Sparrow. 
it's kinda moot for me because the likihood of me +10ing Ishtar is far off in the future unless she jumps the Blue queue. or i get several random free summon Ishtars. 

Ishtar, Lewyn, Nephenee and Flying Nino are non fodderable to me. 

Fire & Ice Summons:

120 F2P orbs = 4.75% Pity Rate...

I bought some orbs and broke it on the next circle:

• Surtr (+Res/-Def) - Not to bad, despite the bane. I don't plan on using him in arena (As good as he is with a superboon), so having the +Res is fine. 

Went back in a few more times and picked up a couple of copies Ylgr (One with +Spd/-HP IV's, which is great).

I'm currently using Surtr on my Aether Raids defense team. Still testing out the waters in regards to that one.

Ylgr is a lot of fun to use as a unit (I have her on a team alongside Lewyn atm). Love any opportunity to use dagger units.

30 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Even in the simulator I can't get Lucina :(:

I don't think anyone can get Lucina in the current simulators except if they have astronomically good luck. As long as she isn't a focus unit on a banner, the chance to get her is extremely small and you really shouldn't even try. There's more than 50 5* red units you can pull and you only have a 3% chance to pull any of those randomly.

To give you an idea: I did get Lucina randomly... after 1 whole year of playing the game on a daily basis. Before I got her I also got the following red units randomly: Eldigan, Soleil (x2), Elincia, Adult Tiki, Lene, Gray and Tharja on non-focus banners.  And red units that were added at or near the start that I'm still missing: Leo, Ryoma, Young Tiki, Ike, Karel, and Lyn. Almost after 1,5 years of playing, I've never gotten any of these units randomly.

So please don't even try for her on banners where she isn't a focus on. You'll very probably end up with a whole lot of other 5* red units first and you'll also probably will never get her that way at all. I know lots of people who don't have Lucina despite playing the game from the start. I know it's hard to wait but it's sadly just the way the game works. I've been hoping to get Innes randomly too and the colorless pool only has like 15 5* units to randomly pull. Still had to wait a year since his release to finally get him on a focus banner, so yeah.

1 hour ago, Mau said:

I don't think anyone can get Lucina in the current simulators except if they have astronomically good luck. As long as she isn't a focus unit on a banner, the chance to get her is extremely small and you really shouldn't even try. There's more than 50 5* red units you can pull and you only have a 3% chance to pull any of those randomly.

To give you an idea: I did get Lucina randomly... after 1 whole year of playing the game on a daily basis. Before I got her I also got the following red units randomly: Eldigan, Soleil (x2), Elincia, Adult Tiki, Lene, Gray and Tharja on non-focus banners.  And red units that were added at or near the start that I'm still missing: Leo, Ryoma, Young Tiki, Ike, Karel, and Lyn. Almost after 1,5 years of playing, I've never gotten any of these units randomly.

So please don't even try for her on banners where she isn't a focus on. You'll very probably end up with a whole lot of other 5* red units first and you'll also probably will never get her that way at all. I know lots of people who don't have Lucina despite playing the game from the start. I know it's hard to wait but it's sadly just the way the game works. I've been hoping to get Innes randomly too and the colorless pool only has like 15 5* units to randomly pull. Still had to wait a year since his release to finally get him on a focus banner, so yeah.

Yeah.  I managed to ten plus her on a focus banner with her but...I don't know if that will happen again.

Today is a good day. Also, now that I have Ishtar, Reinhardt and Tailtiu I just need Olwen to make a team of Friege thunderers. Or I could just wait for Tine, which sounds more plausible than pulling Olwen as long as they don't put her on a banner again. :_(

Screenshot_2018-11-25-12-32-30.png

Ylgr finally came home. +DEF/-ATK isn't that bad, Sylgr can cover the ATK loss and the extra DEF makes her a tiny bit bulkier which I'll probably like. But more importantly I got the unit I wanted off this banner (and Steady Stance 4 fodder came early too, which is a nice bonus), so I don't have to keep trying for her.

2 hours ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Because the curse of the green orbs is striking again I won't be pulling Surtr anytime soon. No chance if the game is so stingy with green orbs. So I'll just take my snow loli I just pulled and call it quits for now. 

i know there are reasons.... 

but this annoys me so much. (sigh). i'm a green puller too, (like in general) and esp. when there are focus units and you go through several rounds w/o green it's like the hell, IntSys

3 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

@GrandeRampel It's funny that none of the Olwens (the blue one and the green one) appeared in a Legendary Banner yet...

Hey, that's true. WTF, I can understand blue Olwen who is kind of unappealing, but why no green Olwy? Why not have best green mage? To not compete with Gunnthra?

24 minutes ago, GrandeRampel said:

Hey, that's true. WTF, I can understand blue Olwen who is kind of unappealing, but why no green Olwy? Why not have best green mage? To not compete with Gunnthra?

I am still waiting to Elincia to appear in a banner... Young Tiki and Azura, which are day one units, already appeared in Legendary Banners early this year, and Micaiah already appeared twice in Legendary Banners... Why not Elincia and Olwen?