6 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

I just like having one of each unit in my game. I'm not really gonna invest on Hrid too much for now (skill-wise) for when I do get a better one.

Also I kind of like Hrid so I'm just glad I got him at all. Myrrh can run Fury for now and DC on Halloween Myrrh was also a great investment, so I'm not too sad about it.

And that’s a perfectly valid approach. This is a collecting game in my opinion, first and foremost, so keeping all the characters you like is the whole point.

I just got lucky with two spare Hectors by the time I got my Myrrh. She carried me through many an arena season with her DC, QR, and Iote’s Shield. What a great unit.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Couldn't care less about this banner since I have Owain and Lewyn, will get Eir and can't stand Ophelia...

I free pull on green in the hopes of Libra or Lewyn... Dorcas appears!

Have a summon ticket so free pull again. Go colourless because no greens and I'm still looking for Legault... Eir appears!

What is with this game?!

@mcsilas

I can't tell if this game likes me or not. I'm Kliffless and Hridless, but it's thrown plenty of free 5*s at me that I didn't particularly want xD

Oh well, I'm sure fodder is as fodder does :) Don't dare change my neutral Eir since I use guides a lot lol

With a combination of the Free Summon, a Summon Ticket and ~25 orbs, I got:

Screenshot-20181211-070650.png

I got this Quan in my 2nd Summoning Circle. He is +Res/-Atk, which I believe is one of the worst IVs, but I don't care because I will use him as fodder for that Rally Spd/Def+.

Screenshot-20181211-070722.png

And I got this Eir in my 3rd Circle, the one after the Quan's summoning session. She is +Spd/-Def, which is AMAZING! I would prefer a +Atk one, but +Spd works pretty well since she will have 40 Spd, despite 11 Def being pretty low.

I will stop to summon in the Hero Fest Banner... for now. This is a 7 days banner, and I am sure IS will release the Christmas Banner Trailer in the last day of the Hero Fest Banner, but with the results I got I am already happy.

Well I had a rather surprising pull with the orb pack. Owain who I didn't yet have and Luke in the same session. Apparently I had a Luke though. I didn't know that. Owain is -ATK but he is solid fodder so that don't matter much.

I think I'll dump map orbs into it too. Special Spiral is interesting. Plus more Blue Flames would be acceptable. Wait. I mean more Owains and Lewyn is interesting.

Sniping for Eir, with no luck as of yet. And I've already used up like 60 orbs. Gotta grind those training tower quests it seems. Also, I've pulled like twice the number of 3* than 4* which is strange a bit. Well, at least I got some more Leons which is fine, even thugh i have him 5* +10

Uugh used all of the orbs earned today to try for B!Ike so I can upgrade Grima with Steady Breath and Aether but nope, all I got was trash. Raven, Sheena, Gunter, Nino, 2x Soren, 2x Hawkeye, and Celicia. Not to mention I've got 5-6 rounds with no green orbs at all total -_-

Free summons on the Hero Fest didn't gain me anything either. Tried for Owain for Wrath but just got Lon'qu and Palla.

Interesting. I got Owain as my free pull, and then Exalted Chrom halfway through (because no colorless orbs appeared). So I'm done for a little. Only spent like 40 orbs, refuse to fall below a 100 saved for Holiday/eventual Laguz banner. But it would be nice to give Eir a merge (I swear it's not because I like the little blue background in their portraits and I hate when characters don't have it). 

So I managed to get two Eirs in the two colourless orbs I got in two rounds of summons. One is +Atk, -Spd while the other is  +Res, -Def. Any suggestions on which one I should use? I'm leaning towards +Res since her attack and spd can be boosted with Swift Sparrow, her weapon and hone flier. 

Wow! With 30 more orbs I got Owain! +Spd -HP. Pretty good right?

5 minutes ago, Jingle Bells said:

For my ticket on the Hero Fest banner I got a 3* Kaze. I wanted to save my tickets for later. Maybe next time.

For later... you mean for the final day of the banner? Because the tickets you can only use in this banner.

Just now, Diovani Bressan said:

Wow! With 30 more orbs I got Owain! +Spd -HP. Pretty good right?

For later... you mean for the final day of the banner? Because the tickets you can only use in this banner.

I mean for future banners that I'm more interested in.

3 minutes ago, Jingle Bells said:

Ok, I get it. Saving orbs right? Yeah, that's something good to do. I will do it too, especially since we will get a new banner next week, and also... beast units next month. I am sure the tickets during the beast units forging bonsd event will be exclusive for the beast banner

For now, I will use only the tickets and save my orbs. Maybe I can get a 5-Star from one of them.

7 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Bam.
Screenshot_20181211-142349.png

Bam.
Screenshot_20181211-142453.png

Both Atk/Def, which I don’t mind at all. Lilina will have to wait for more Lewyns though.

@SatsumaFSoysoy @mcsilas @mampfoid @Rafiel's Aria @Cute Chao @GuiltyLove @daisy jane

oooh lucky!!
:) 
 double lucky!!

7 hours ago, mcsilas said:

WOW. Congrats! How far were you into the banner when you got them?

@Zeo @mampfoid @Landmaster @Rafiel's Aria 

So I did one last try on the famed 2 person banner, since Surtr is pretty broken (and kind of fun to use). 3 greens in each account which is rare, so I...just had to open them all.

Second account gave me a -Atk Bartre, a Hawkeye and a +Atk/-Res Barst (Reposition!!!!). Well didn't expect a 5 star from a base rate anyway.

For my main account, I picked the first top left green orb and..

tumblr_pjkbm9gJbh1qc0fq5_540.pngtumblr_pjkbm8Eihu1qc0fq5_540.png

AHHHHH!!!! +DEF/-SPD MYRRH!!!!!!!

Finally, I get her, and with the perfect nature! Well, no Surtr but I'm perfectly satisfied to end the rate with her! I think this was 3.25% as well!

As for the new banner, nothing special in the first summon. I did open all the blue/greens (no reds and I don't really care about the colourless).

Main had all 3 star Titania, Frederick and some forgettable Blue.

Second gave me Libra, Cecilia, Robin M and Subaki (Yay I was running out of QR!)

Saving orbs for now so not sure if I'll revisit, besides the tickets. Actually, I wonder if I should stop opening the non-free orbs in the first summon and just do ticket sniping for banners that aren't super must have?

YYAAAAHHHHHH!! way to go! :)
I have +def/-spd myrrh too!!! :) that's awesome!!
(Hrid is dying for mah girl. I need another Hrid so i can make Halloween Myrrh just as  Myrrhder as the original). 

36 minutes ago, Jingle Bells said:

You know you can only use the tickets for this banner only right? They expire as soon as the Hero Fest banner ends, so you can't use them for future banners sadly.

Congrats on all your pulls, everybody!  Sorry about that, @Mau.

26 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

For now, I will use only the tickets and save my orbs. Maybe I can get a 5-Star from one of them.

I myself will hold on summoning from Hero Fest until I get all 7 Free Summon Tickets.  I'm glad they retained the free summon, so that's really 8 free summons on Hero Fest.  I might spend a few orbs to try for more copies of Eir - likely not more than 50 or perhaps 100 tops out of my 500+ orb stash - because this is a golden opportunity to do so; the December legendary banner will be much harder to snipe for her.

4 minutes ago, Mau said:

You know you can only use the tickets for this banner only right? They expire as soon as the Hero Fest banner ends, so you can't use them for future banners sadly.

yah that's something to keep in mind everyone. these tickets only exist for the banner they are associated with. 
(If you're trying to save orbs it's a good way to like ditch and run ;) 

@DarkAlf I got a Quan, a Owain and a Eir from this banner, only using ~50 orbs, the free summon and one ticket, so I could stop here and I would be happy. I think I will save my orbs. If this year happens the same that happened last year, we will have a christmas banner, and then a New Year Banner. After this I believe we will have the Radiant Dawn banner. There is a lot of orbs to save if none f the banner interest me. I also want to get more Gunnthrá copies the next time she appears.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

Due to wanting to be at least somewhat competitive in aether raids still, I decided I would spend some of my saved up orbs. Ended up getting extremely lucky and got everything I wanted and even more in just 90 orbs:

Hector (+def/-res) - Completely random, but I guess I have DC fodder whenever I find someone I really want it on.

Eir (+def/-spd) - Ouch, but it brought me my 2nd light blessing and I may fodder her off to someone at some point.

Genny (+res/-atk) - Again, completely random, but I just started merging my Lucius up for an infantry pulse aether raids defense and was planning to fodder off my only Genny to give him wrathful staff, so literally perfect.

Eir (+atk/-spd) - Ouch again on the -spd, but this one is a bit better and got me the 3rd light blessing I needed.

No point in merging Eir, since I'll never spend more orbs on her specifically, but maybe I'll get one off the free tickets later this week. I only needed the extra copy and 3 light blessings to get a bit of extra lift for aether raids. Now back to saving for L!Tiki in January.

@Diovani Bressan That's quite a few great summons there!  That Eir will serve you well!  I hope you get more copies of Gunnthra!  I'm eyeing merges for Fjorm and L!Hector; I likely am spending 500 orbs on this month's legendary banner.  Don't forget those 6 remaining tickets; you might get lucky again - or that'll be it and you'd still have a very successful run in this banner.

I think you're spot on with the future banners - Winter heroes will likely be next, then New Year's, then Radiant Dawn.  I'm hoping to pull NY!Azura within 200 orbs when her banner is rerun; I desperately need more units with Hone Fliers - I only have one (H!Mia), and maybe Summer Camilla pops up in December and I can hopefully get her while pulling for Fjorm.

@Maaka Great pulls!  I hope I'm lucky to pull a couple of Eirs myself when I summon near the end of the banner.