19 hours ago, daisy jane said:

right, right?!

i have one more ticket coming to me so if game wants to give me Ophelia - that would be great

me. yesterday. 

Today:
nJ3CBgf.png

BAM!  What is this life?! 

to make it even better:

RWtcd5z.png

second best IV spread. (the +atk streak on this banner is over, but i will totally take a +spd/-def)

this is the bestest. banner. ever. 

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

45 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

me. yesterday. 

Today:
nJ3CBgf.png

to make it even better:

RWtcd5z.png

second best IV spread. (the +atk streak on this banner is over, but i will totally take a +spd/-def)

You are stealing all of my luck aren't you ¬¬

No seriously, congrats and with a good nature too, that's awesome! :D

2 minutes ago, Mau said:

You are stealing all of my luck aren't you ¬¬

No seriously, congrats and with a good nature too, that's awesome! :D

it's so scary. seeshh. LOL
it looks like every single build is "Special Spiral" and good luck (because it seems she's the female Lewyn).
Just gotta figure out how to build her. 

may you get lucky too. 

15 hours ago, Anacybele said:

I decided I won't be very active on SF anymore, but I had to pop in here to show this from Hrid's banner.

kYuu4se.png

TWO HANDSOME ICE PRINCES IN ONE SESSION EEEEE!!

AND ONE IS +ATK, -SPD!

RfcFaVF.png

That 60 Atk is so beautiful and he doesn't care about Spd at all lmao. I CAN'T BELIEVE I GOT HIM WITH PERFECT IVS!

Woa, so great this guy. Congrats on a perfect Hrid! Mine is -ATK and still kills everything. 

Hope to see you around. 

11 hours ago, Alkaid said:

Got a Lewyn with my ticket + a couple orbs today. Very nice! Middling +hp -res so I won't feel too bad about sacrificing him either.(after I HM farm him, of course) Now I just need to actually get Ophelia. Please come home..

Congrats, great unit + fodder!

I'm tempted to pull as well, but I'll wait until Monday what the winter banner will bring.

2 hours ago, daisy jane said:

me. yesterday. 

Today:
nJ3CBgf.png

to make it even better:

RWtcd5z.png

Congrats, again! 

What a streak. :-)))

Welp, another session with no colorless/green so I went for blue in hopes for a pity breaker Ishtar. Got Ophelia with a bad nature (+Hp -Spd), at least she isn't very fast to begin with and her Atk isn't compromised so she'll work as a one hit wonder.

2 hours ago, daisy jane said:

me. yesterday. 

Today:
nJ3CBgf.png

to make it even better:

RWtcd5z.png

NICCEEE, congrats!~

18 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Woa, so great this guy. Congrats on a perfect Hrid! Mine is -ATK and still kills everything. 

Hope to see you around. 

Thanks! Yeah, this guy hits like a massive truck he does!

I'll only be around in a select few parts of the forum right now. I've posted only in Smash and in the Heroes board, with a post here and there in Creativity as well. But the Heroes board I'm being very very cautious in (few posts in few threads, basically) and I won't be making many threads at all.

I wasn't going to come back to SF at all, tbh. But a friend convinced me to at least return for one or two things. So then I decided to just post sparingly.

1 hour ago, mampfoid said:

Congrats, great unit + fodder!

I'm tempted to pull as well, but I'll wait until Monday what the winter banner will bring.

Thanks! I'm doing the same, but I've been spending my tickets as they come + pulling whatever blue/green I get.(mostly been getting reds and colorless only) Still hoping I can justify diving into blue even once we see what the winter banner has.

54 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Hope you'll find the right way for you.

Good luck Hrid getting you through some of the heavier maps. 

Me too.

Yeah, I sure hope I can use him for a lot of really tough maps thanks to those IVs and all!

@daisy jane @Maaka I decided to pull on Hero Fest a couple of days earlier than planned so that I can hopefully take advantage of the increased points one can get from using Eir and blessed heroes because I did NOT get a defense loss today.  How did it go?  Here are the results after spend 119 orbs (slightly more than the 100 planned):

Spoiler
  • Free pull (1 red, 2 blue, 2 green): 3* Seth
  • 1st free ticket (4 red, 1 blue): 4* Tharja
  • 2nd free ticket (1 colorless, 2 red, 2 blue): 4* Saizo
  • 3rd free ticket (1 colorless, 2 red, 1 blue, 1 green): 5* Brave Veronica (+HP/-Spd); this is my 3rd Veronica, so I'll likely turn this copy into a manual until I decide whether to inherit or merge
  • 4th free ticket (1 colorless, 2 red, 1 blue, 1 green): 3* Maria
  • 5th free ticket (2 colorless, 1 blue, 2 green): Free ticket is 5* Eir (+Def/-Res)!!!  The other one is 3* Jakob. (4 orbs spent so far)
  • 1 colorless, 3 red, 1 blue: 3* Rebecca (9)
  • 1 colorless, 2 red, 2 blue: 3* Gordin (14)
  • 2 colorless, 1 blue, 2 green: 3* Gordin (again), 4* Saizo (23)
  • Now at 5.3125%: 1 colorless, 1 red, 1 blue, 2 green: 3* Saizo (really?) (28)
  • 2 red, 2 blue, 1 green: 4* M!Robin (33)
  • 2 colorless, 1 blue, 2 green: 3* Jakob, 4* Virion (42)
  • 1 colorless, 2 red, 2 blue: 4* Wrys (47)
  • Now at 5.625%: 2 colorless, 2 red, 1 blue: 3* Gaius, 3* Wrys (56)
  • 2 red, 3 blue: 4* Gwendolyn (61)
  • 1 colorless, 1 red, 2 blue, 1 green: 4* Setsuna (66)
  • 2 colorless, 1 red, 2 blue: 4* Klein (finally good fodder!), 4* Leon (75)
  • Now at 5.9375%: 2 red, 1 blue, 2 green: 3* Sully (80)
  • 2 colorless, 1 red, 1 blue, 1 green: 4* Jakob twice (89)
  • 1 colorless, 2 red, 1 blue, 1 green: 3* Jakob (really?!!) (94)
  • Now at 6.25%: 1 colorless, 2 blue, 2 green: 4* Matthew (99)

I decided to take a risk here, even though this would put me over 100 orbs spent:

3 colorless, 1 red, 1 blue:  This looks promising.  The first colorless: 5* Eir (+Def/-HP)!!!  I may as well pull all of them to take advantage of the high rate: 3* Azama, 4* Saizo, 4* Marth, 3* Florina.  So much for that.

Total stats:

By rarity:

• 3 5* heroes, 2 from the free tickets
  • 15 4* heroes
  • 14 3* heroes (a little high, but not incredibly unusual)

Colored orbs available to be pulled:

• Red: 33 (30%)
  • Blue: 32 (29%)
  • Green: 20 (18%)
  • Colorless: 25 (23%)

22 sessions (110) total

I drew 5 Jakobs, 4 Saizos and 0 Kazes, Legaults and Sothes.  Yikes!

I got 2 Eirs (+Def/-Res and +Def/-HP) and my 3rd Brave Veronica (+HP/-Spd) with the 5 free tickets (2 of them netted me an Eir and the Brave Veronica) and 119 orbs spent.  Only 1 Klein and 0 Sothes, Legaults and Kazes, so not much useful fodder.  As a whole, I'm pretty happy with what I got - those Eirs will come in handy in Aether Raids!

3 minutes ago, DarkAlf said:

@daisy jane @Maaka I decided to pull on Hero Fest a couple of days earlier than planned so that I can hopefully take advantage of the increased points one can get from using Eir and blessed heroes because I did NOT get a defense loss today.  How did it go?  Here are the results after spend 119 orbs (slightly more than the 100 planned):

Reveal hidden contents
  • 3rd free ticket (1 colorless, 2 red, 1 blue, 1 green): 5* Brave Veronica (+HP/-Spd); this is my 3rd Veronica, so I'll likely turn this copy into a manual until I decide whether to inherit or merge
  • 5th free ticket (2 colorless, 1 blue, 2 green): Free ticket is 5* Eir (+Def/-Res)!!!  The other one is 3* Jakob. (4 orbs spent so far)

I decided to take a risk here, even though this would put me over 100 orbs spent:

3 colorless, 1 red, 1 blue:  This looks promising.  The first colorless: 5* Eir (+Def/-HP)!!!  I may as well pull all of them to take advantage of the high rate: 3* Azama, 4* Saizo, 4* Marth, 3* Florina.  So much for that.

Total stats:

By rarity:

• 15 4* heroes

22 sessions (110) total

I got 2 Eirs (+Def/-Res and +Def/-HP) and my 3rd Brave Veronica (+HP/-Spd) with the 5 free tickets (2 of them netted me an Eir and the Brave Veronica) and 119 orbs spent.  Only 1 Klein and 0 Sothes, Legaults and Kazes, so not much useful fodder.  As a whole, I'm pretty happy with what I got - those Eirs will come in handy in Aether Raids!

Congrats on the two Eirs!! That's an awesome spread of stuff!! And she's super helpful in Aether Raids for sure. I also got 2, so the extra lift has been awesome!! 

7 minutes ago, DarkAlf said:

Hide contents

Total stats:

By rarity:

• 15 4* heroes

22 sessions (110) total

gosh. i wish you were around when i do my pulls. i love the stats on this 
well, Eirs are great! :) 
and Veronica is good. if you decide to build another healer - Wrathful Staff is tres awesome as we know.  

ehhh on the extra 19 - that's easily made up :)
You know what. you have some discount Poison strikes, and extra feathers. . #lemonade?

32 minutes ago, Sunsurge said:

Congrats on the two Eirs!! That's an awesome spread of stuff!! And she's super helpful in Aether Raids for sure. I also got 2, so the extra lift has been awesome!! 

Thank you!  That makes two of us getting free Eirs from the tickets!  I'll initially keep her unmerged and use two copies with two heroes (or 3 if I want to replace a blessing on one of my units in my AR teams) blessed for 140 (160) points/battle.  Eventually I'll merge her, but I'll wait until more mythic heroes come out before I do that.

Do you want me to "at" you when I pull again?  I'm really sorry I didn't in my post....

29 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

gosh. i wish you were around when i do my pulls. i love the stats on this 
well, Eirs are great! :) 
and Veronica is good. if you decide to build another healer - Wrathful Staff is tres awesome as we know.  

ehhh on the extra 19 - that's easily made up :)
You know what. you have some discount Poison strikes, and extra feathers. . #lemonade?

What time of the day (please mention time zone) do you normally pull?  If you do release a video where you summon, I could track those stats for you if you want.  I will make a spreadsheet template where I can keep track of pulls on the fly in a couple of weeks.

I have been planning to 4*+10 Saizo for a while, but I'm waiting until he has his own Prf weapon before I proceed.  The Jakobs - well I don't know what to do with him.

Now I might be forced to pull in the Winter Heroes banner for a bonus unit, but I sincerely hope I won't need to (hopefully I can use OG Eirika as a bonus unit since her HM is not capped), or I get someone quickly....  (Don't worry, I have a strict 75-orb limit here if I do pull; I will not exceed it here under any circumstances this time.)

6 minutes ago, DarkAlf said:

What time of the day (please mention time zone) do you normally pull?  If you do release a video where you summon, I could track those stats for you if you want.  I will make a spreadsheet template where I can keep track of pulls on the fly in a couple of weeks.

I have been planning to 4*+10 Saizo for a while, but I'm waiting until he has his own Prf weapon before I proceed.  The Jakobs - well I don't know what to do with him.

Now I might be forced to pull in the Winter Heroes banner for a bonus unit, but I sincerely hope I won't need to (hopefully I can use OG Eirika as a bonus unit since her HM is not capped), or I get someone quickly....  (Don't worry, I have a strict 75-orb limit here if I do pull; I will not exceed it here under any circumstances this time.)

oh gosh. i usually summon in the day? (like before 10-11 or so EST). 
sometimes like when the banner first drops so that would be what? 2am EST now (insomnia for the win)

:) i'll try to remember to do a video (or at least write it down for you then i can let you know :)

do you mean for TT? nah - you can pretty much hit the bonus cap stupidly easy by day 2, and then you're flying. 

@daisy jane: I live on the West Coast, so whatever time works for you works for me!  Just send me a PM before you start or when you have the video/screen captures ready!

For TT, yes I could just grin and bear it through the first day if necessary until I get to 15000, then go from there; I usually get 30,000+ on day 1 alone, so I guess that wouldn't be a problem.  I usually use two teams for HM grinding and alternate - one with the TT bonus unit and the other with a new bonus unit (usually, or it's an old unit who happens to be a bonus).

There's still two more free summon tickets left, so who knows what we'll all get?  Even if I don't get any more Eirs or other 5* heroes from them, I'm really happy with what I got!

Let's see what I get from IS on my birthday. 2 blue orbs, let's open them both.

4* Magic is Everything
4* Abel - you are a rare sight

Neither is Ophelia, but there's a final chance left to get her tomorrow.

Damage report for today. After seeing the Christmas trailer I decided I'm not interested in it and went all in on Ophelia. I had to spend my full stash of 200 orbs before I got her, but I finally did. I could have waited for the final 2 tickets too, but I was too eager to summon after confirming Christmas was a skip.

In total I got: Lute (+res -atk), Sumia (+spd -hp), a second Lewyn (+res -spd), and Ophelia +res -hp. Not that lucky for 200 orbs on a hero fest, but I did get 2 rare units I didn't have and Ophelia's not -atk or -spd. A bad second Lewyn means I get to keep my first one and sacrifice this instead.

A few hours later after training my units, it was reset time and I got my ticket for today. With 1 ticket and 12 orbs, 3 blues showed up so I tried them all since maybe I can luck out on a +atk Ophelia still. While not +atk, I did get another Ophelia, +hp -res. A little better than the first. So now she's +1 and nuking everything in sight. I'd probably be greedy and still try for +atk if I could, but no orbs left.

I guess I'll be saving for the New Year's banner next, unless the legendary banner has a surprise.

6 hours ago, DarkAlf said:

Reveal hidden contents

Total stats:

By rarity:

• 15 4* heroes

22 sessions (110) total

Congrats!! Glad you got them in a reasonable amount of orbs. The Veronica is really nice too. 

5 hours ago, DarkAlf said:

Looks like I'm going to have to pull for Fae since I don't have a single TT bonus unit due to skipping last year's Christmas banner. Was hoping to skip this one as well, but I'm not sure if I can hold back. Maybe she will have bad stats or something and I can get away without pulling.

My free summon ticket got me a 3* Lucius today, +atk/-def. Might be time to start working on my +10 healer now that I literally got both wrathful staff fodder and an amazing nature for Lucius on this banner. I have enough of him, so I just need to start working on feathers for him.