• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Zeo AHHHHHH!!!! Congrats on your Matthew!!! Just in time for your final clear!!! So happy for you, it overshadows everything else you pulled!

I really wish a flying dancer will come to you, NY banner should be up soon as well. Still, a nice 5 star, and I've been looking for a spare Hector for Myrrh (I got 3 green stones, got a Raven, Nino (yay Draw Back) and something as valuable as a 5 star... another Barst after months!)

Camilla will serve you nicely, Desperation tome is fun if you don't feel like giving Blarblade, and hey she has Hone Fliers pre-built! Also so jealous of your +Spd Nino, I'd take anything from green!

Also as for L'arachel that's a tough one since I also have a choice of +Atk and +Spd. I suppose it will matter less with the merge update, but I guess for now I think of it as Reinhardt will be the Atk Nuke, so L'arachel can be a speedier, doubler.

Edited by mcsilas

@Zeo I haven't touched FEH in a little bit and still don't have a strong desire to play, but I'm glad you finally got to finish your +10 Matthew. Maybe it's the New Year's Eve wine, but I'm over here grinning like an idiot. I mean the rest of the pulls were great, but finally finishing that godly Matthew of yours is a feat in and of itself. Congratulations!

@Zeo THAT IS FANTASTIC! :D I am so happy you got your 5* +10 Matthew. HUZZAH!! :) what a way to kick off the end of the year and into the new :)

regarding Flying NIno - like i was telling Usana - I have a +spd/-atk NIno and she still hits like a truck I basically run her vanilla skill set (i recently put desperation on her for some shenanigans later and i've never missed a beat. (Like she hits so hard i didn't even know she was -atk, until someone asked me what her ivs were - to be fair i was so happy to get her i deliberately chose to to find out lol). as she is gonna be one of my 5* exclusive +10s,  i am happy that the refine is gonna negate the bane, but because her weapon is/has always been built on speed, i was always gonna build around it  (maybe worse case scenario give her LND 3 for the extra push on some maps (then running desperation, she could really go to town once she hit range) :) she'll do you a world of good, m'friend. 

haha it would be nice for OG NIno to also be able to run the Giga. 

Wow, awesome for you, Zeo! :) It feels great to finally accomplish something like that, I bet! I'm just one away from making my Kaze +10 myself, so here's hoping I have the same good fortune you did!

7 hours ago, Zeo said:

@Landmaster Grats on your Christmas Eirika! Jeorge was a fickle one for me. I pulled over 6-7 of him as either -ATK or -SPD until my +ATK/-HP one finally showed up. He'll come for you.

@Alexmender @SatsumaFSoysoy @mampfoid @Rafiel's Aria @Alkaid @Cute Chao @Usana @eclipse @Tybrosion @Johann @NegativeExponents-

Only gonna tag a few of you for this, you'll understand why. So this month I decided to go all in despite last month's results being horrible. There was something good for me no matter the color, so even though L!Azura is the prize I decided I'd be doing full pulls just like last time. So I went in with around 120-140 orbs. There were actually blue stones surprisingly, Some good fodder but nothing initially. Then in my second pool there was one of everything but two greens. First green stone~

Hide contents

QaPbxLx.png

Seriously... this is my 6th... 6TH Hector. My 3rd L!Hector but my 6th overall one. It also makes this my 4th DC fodder. He's +HP/-SPD just like the one I use so he's safe to fodder as well. It's crazy.

Then the next green~

Hide contents

qCNIFHt.png

Seriously, what are the odds? You can't go wrong with green here but still. Sure, she's +SPD/-ATK but that's alright. With the update it won't matter and I'll pull another one down the line. In the meantime her true damage from her weapon will offset the bane somewhat. Now to wait for her OG version to get Giga Excalibur.

SLQK3G2.png

Satisfied I am.

So I kept going, there was nothing for a while, I enter a pool with only one gray, and in that gray~

Hide contents

v3whU4b.png

Well look at this~ I never went for her directly but I always kind of wanted another Eir, either for AR shenanigans or to give Mystic Boost to someone. Serra would have liked Wrathful Staff but this is probably the best thing I could have pulled from colorless honestly.

Pretty satisfying pulls. But I still had 40 or so orbs, so I starting hunting for Azura. Nothing for quite a while until a session with a single blue stone and-

Hide contents

Fm4kgIn.png

Ah, the cockblock. I was afraid of this but what can you do. As a consolation I don't have S!Camilla though. Could have been worse: Fjorm. She's +RES/-HP which isn't very good but she's my only blue tome flier that's not -SPD (F!Morgan) or -ATK (S!Corrin) which makes her my best offensive flier. She's definitely no L!Azura, but better luck next time. Given the fact that most of my pulls were garbage last banner, I'll take most of them being great.

2 full pulls of nothing after that which left me with 9.00%. I didn't really like leaving the banner with a rate so I waited a few days, collected some orbs and decided to go in for one last full session before the new year. Went in, nothing in any of the colors. There were 2 colorless stones however... in one~

Hide contents

v3whU4b.png

I've officially joined the 3 Eirs club. Is this a cool club? Who can say? I could give someone Mystic Boost, or I could make Surtr dumb in AR. I'm not sure what I'll do, but I know one thing, it was worth it.

So that's a prize right? That should have made the last pull worth it... or even the Subaki that was in the blue stone. But it wasn't.... Eir was in the second stone... In the first.... was...

Hide contents

7zzJRsl.png

He's.... here.... it's done... my final Matthew. At the end of the year and at the end of his journey, the final copy shows himself.

My goal... has been realized. I can't believe it... I'm... done. NO MORE COLORLESS. I know... I've pulled a lot of good things from colorless, it's been good to me in a lot of ways but... knowing I no longer will feel obligated to pull every colorless stone is an indescribable feeling. I feel... so light right now. No. I haven't +10'ed him yet. I'm not doing that until after new years. But... for now, it's time to take a breath, a very... very satisfying breath.

The relief I feel can't be... I'm actually at a loss for words... no... I only have two.

...I Win.

When I saw that Matthew, whew! You finally got him and right before the new year~ Now that's better than any other 5* you pulled, which you got a lot of goodies but congrats the most of finally finishing your Matthew~ 

@Zeo Congratulations on finally pulling that last Matthew!  Great haul with those Eirs, SF!Nino, Summer Camilla, L!Hector and of course, Matthew!

I'll have nearly 700 F2P orbs tomorrow when I summon from the December legendary banner sniping blue and green for OG Fjorm and L!Hector merges and the NY 2018 rerun for NY!Azura.  I've eyed these banners the last 3 months.  I hope I get lucky!  If anyone is interested in seeing me summon tomorrow at 9 AM PST/12 PM EST/5 PM GMT, please PM me and I'll give you the details.  I'll post the results here when I finish.

aPHDMVz.png?1

First session on the New Year's Banner. Looks like it's either Laevatein or Hrid for this coming Voting Gauntlet

EDIT: laev's +Atk/-Res, while Hrid's +Spd/-Def

Edited by Motendra

@Zeo @mampfoid

So NY banners are here. I just wanted Gunnthra/Hrid so red sniping it is.

Free red pull for main was Henry. Not interested in other orbs so I tried using a ticket, to open a session with 2 reds. 1st red was a Cain (i always welcome Cains!) while the other...was a surprisingly quick 5 star.

tumblr_pkn6690Kem1qc0fq5_540.jpg

It's a Karla! Someone new! Alas she is +HP/-Atk but I'll use her anyway since she's new. Maybe if I get another one in the future she can be Wrath fodder (not really too interested in her to merge and Wrath is valuable). I'll cross that bridge when the time comes but at least Karel can be reunited with her.

Funnily enough free pull from NY 2018 was a 3 star Fir.

Went back to legendary banner for green sniping. 1 green was another Barst!!! Wooo, 2 Barsts in a row! This one was also +Atk/-Res in case I build him I guess. Opened the blue just in case and got a Nowi.

--

As for my second account, nothing of note from the new banner.

Tried the old NY banner (got Azura and a -Atk Takumi from last year), so I went for red, even if fixing NY Takumi's bane would be nice, I don't use him a lot. No Camilla, but..

tumblr_pijdexxjCK1qc0fq5_640.png

My 3rd Saber!?!? 2nd free pull Saber overall in this account as well.

Somehow his natures get worse and worse everytime I summon him, this one is also +HP/-Atk like the Karla. At least I can merge one of these guys in February to remove the bane from my +Res/-HP one!

Tried again for legendary banner for Summer Takumi but got Serra and Jakob at 3 stars. At least Serra is +Atk/-Def I guess.

I'll save up tickets for now, better gather orbs up first.

Edited by mcsilas

Free pulled another NY!Takumi from the rerun banner!

This one is neutral, while my original is +Def -Res. So with the merge update in mind, would it be better to have him keep the Def boon (which isn't that useful at just 20), or go with the small neutral stat boost? Honestly hard to make the call. haha

4 minutes ago, Nanima said:

Free pulled another NY!Takumi from the rerun banner!

This one is neutral, while my original is +Def -Res. So with the merge update in mind, would it be better to have him keep the Def boon (which isn't that useful at just 20), or go with the small neutral stat boost? Honestly hard to make the call. haha

Nice! I'd say go for the Def one, cause then, in addition to having his Res patched up to Neutral, he'll also have the extra bulk, making him effectively a +Def NY Takumi. Yeah Def isn't that great on him in the first place, but more bulk doesn't hurt, right?

EDIT: also, since I now have the chance to say it, Queen Hinoka is best Hinoka. I approve!

Edited by Motendra

Best way to start the year than with off focus units! /s

For the New Years banner I got a +Res -Hp (only +Res when the update comes) Sanaki which is a lot better than my old nature so she's appreciated.

For the Old Years banner it was a +Spd -Def Eldigan. I think that will be fun with double Fury and the -Def doesn't matter anymore so it's ok.

Welp, I'm not buying the ice pack. NY!Gunnthra arrived with an excellent +Atk -Res, from F2P orbs. (Also a copy of Eldigan.)

I still plan on buying the fire pack after my next paycheck, but those orbs are going to +10 Spring Catria (or Summer Cordelia if the two copies of Catria arrive on the F2P orbs of February/March).

Edited by Chrom-ulent

51 minutes ago, Motendra said:

Nice! I'd say go for the Def one, cause then, in addition to having his Res patched up to Neutral, he'll also have the extra bulk, making him effectively a +Def NY Takumi. Yeah Def isn't that great on him in the first place, but more bulk doesn't hurt, right?

EDIT: also, since I now have the chance to say it, Queen Hinoka is best Hinoka. I approve!

I guess so. Part of me just wants to keep using him with with LnD, making his bulk pointless, but nowadays Bond skills can achieve the same thing with almost no draw backs. Especially since we just got Atk/Spd Bond as a seal. 

And thanks! You are definitely right about that. 

Are those New Year pulls rigged to be good or something? To make people invested in the upcoming year of content?

- Old New Year banner, going 2 green, 1 red (didnt take a picture of the circle, coz I wasn't expecting what would come afterwards):

Libra, Arthur, Camilla (didn't have her, so I thought, ok, day won't be total trash at least)

- First circle on the new banner:

Spoiler

5c2b2761e5aec_2019-01-0109_28_44.thumb.png.34019a8040e2b47020428296255e0f1b.png

Hate the reds, I'm gonna be honest, but my first three 5* circle on non-legendary, so I won't complain, also, I like Laevatein, so I will take it, even if the third dust-collecting Reinhardt and another useless Eldigam are as helpful as another Raigh and Henry.

13 orbs left, enough to pull another three units on the legendary (base %) for green and blue, so what could go wrong. 1 green, eh, I'll take it.

Spoiler

5c2b285232474_2019-01-0109_36_21.thumb.png.a9da9d1e5ddc3accba931faf2a3ccda1.png

Game won't give me anything on the Tellius banner, am I right to assume that? Regardless, I needed that; been a while since I pulled what I wanted or needed, and this batch was insane from probability alone. What a way to start of with a bang, even with those two useless dudes.

Got a bunch of 3-stars and 4-stars, and none that I needed. Boo.

I did get a Gaius with the nature I was looking for, though, so at least that's something?

@mcsilas Wow, free stuff again! Congrats, too bad about Karlas nature (who was almost free too), but I bet you'll make her work. Wonder when I'll get something for free from a banner again ... 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Ok, so I had awful pulls around Christmas with no Winter unit (no 5* from that banner) and no Azura from the legendary banner using all my orbs there. I got two Fjorms and a perfect Camilla, but overall I wanted only Azura. 

Collected ~20 January orbs and waited for a sign if to give Azura another try. 

Free pull on the old NY banner:

Spoiler

4* Lachesis

Not the sign I need. NY!Takumi will be missing for another year in my  collection. 

Free pull on the new NY banner (Gunnthrá would be nice):

Spoiler

4* Hinata

Better, but not a real sign.

Ticket on the new NY banner, no red stones:

Spoiler

Bow Fjorm, really?

Nature: neutral, which is pure irony. 

So, that was sign enough for me. Opened another legendary session, but got no blue stones:

Spoiler

3Zmq4o9.png

+RES/-ATK

He broke my pity rate (10%) from what was left of my horrible December pulls, but he is the second best thing I could get from this banner. Even if the nature couldn't be worse. 

Next try, getting one blue stone:

Spoiler

4* Cordelia.

Won't ever complain about getting her. 

Ok, let's give it one last try. Four blues:

Spoiler

efCTlKt.png

Bam! Wow, didn't expect her anymore! 

+SPD/-ATK

Which matters less than for Marth. 

So this was a fantastic start into the new year for me, three 5* in less than 20 orbs (if you don't count the pity rate from last year). All new units, one TT bonus and two legendaries. 

@daisy jane @DarkAlf Hope that gives you the right vibes for your monster pulls today! 

@Zeo 

Didn't expect to summon again so soon, but here we are.

@mcsilas Nice off focus units! No Gunnthra or Hrid but Karla is the cream of the crop as far as pitybreakers go. Saber is a shame, but maybe you can do something neat with Shield Pulse, or simply merge him to get rid of a bane as of the update.

@mampfoid Hey look at you with those clutch pulls! Bow Fjorm is neat, congrats on the L!Marth and especially the L!Azura! I could keep pulling for her but... I'm so satisfied with that banner. I can't bring myself to go back. Maybe next time.

@Alexmender @Nanima @NegativeExponents-

So, I gathered up a chunk of the New Years orbs and boosted up my stock from 8 to 33 before going into the two banners. For the new banner I did the full pull, nothing in any of the 4/5 stones, but in the red~

Spoiler

G88RgoN.png

My good fortune continues. I'm already fit to be tied from the legendary banner. This was just icing on the cake. He's +RES/-DEF which is pretty horrible I must admit, but considering I wasn't expecting anything at all, getting a Hrid is pretty freaking awesome.

I used my ticket after and there were 2 blue stones, so I pulled the R/G/C stones with nothing to show, so I moved onto the old New Years banner. I don't really need NY!Takumi at this point since Kaze is a thing and I have far more colorless *5's now. But... there were no green stones in the first pool. So I got a free *4 Sothe going for him anyway. I'm done with colorless now so I had no desire to open the other stone, but for my troubles a Sothe is the best thing I could have asked for.

I decided to go back in with around 13 orbs for another shot. I'm feeling pretty light. 2 green stones. In the right one: Cherche. In the left~

Spoiler

0bqZ8Px.png

Feeling even lighter. It took exactly a year, but I finally got myself a flying dancer. Unbelievable and for the paltry sum of 9 total orbs. +DEF/-RES isn't exactly the best nature but hey, she'll be able to take a magical hit and her offense is untouched. To top it off, she's got Hone Fliers, what more could you ask for? Officially done with this banner.

I'm 100% done with the legendary after the amazing session I had there and I'm done with the old NY banner as well. My focus now will be breaking my rate on the christmas banner, using my tickets on the new NY banner and seeing what's in store on the beast banner. What a fantastic way to start the year in Heroes.

Hope all goes well for the rest of you.

Edited by Zeo

@Zeo @mampfoid @Vaximillian

Heyyy!!! Congrats on those pulls!!! Flying dancers welcome you to the new year!!! Especially for Zeo since you've gone for so long without one (I guess a year since they were introduced), so big congrats!

Also jealous of your L!marth mampfoid, I still want him to delete those bulky Abyssal dragons!

As for Zeo's Hrid, he has pretty decent 30 Res so that's not too bad, and the -Def can be fixed with his Atk/Def bond. Or meme Barrier Blade build. Kind of like a mixed Red Beruka, so congrats on him! I hope I get him or Gunnthra from the summon tickets (boo there are less this time...)

so I went back to the legendary banner again thanks to TT orbs, just to try greens again. Two greens (and no blues..and better ignore the reds because I want to try for Azura later).

1st was a neutral Camilla. 2nd one..

Spoiler

tumblr_pbb5hdZUxI1xncrk6o1_1280.png

Heyy!!! It's Hector! Finally!! The only green I have but that's fine because he has the coveted DC!!!!

He's +Spd/-Def so he is safe fodder for my Myrrh now!

I would also like Nino and Helbindi but he was my main target for DC, so I'm happy the New's Year luck did its magic!

I should stop summoning for a bit and let the orbs pile back up, there are still like 6 days. I'll try again for Azura later, she's the must have unit out of all the banners right now, I hope I can get her to really make Ophelia a force to be reckoned with!

@Nanima Congrats to your Takumi! You've been getting some Takumi luck lately haha

@Alexmender Nice off focus units luck haha. Must be something about New Years hehe

Edited by mcsilas

So, it's 2019! And there are so many banners!

Last year's NY first, I pulled everyone already so this is just throwing the free summon.

4* Raigh (Get out. +Atk/-Def)

Next, the new NY banner. If I'm lucky Fjorm shows up and I focus on legendary.

2 each Red, Colorless, 1 Blue (Of course not)

4* Eliwood (I have wanted Ward cav for ages. +HP/-Res)

2 each Red, Colorless, 1 Blue (REALLY?)

5* Sanaki (WHAT? Dangit all! I mean, it's a merge at least. +Atk/-HP, Think I have better.)

Legendary banner now: I could do with a lot of these units.

4* Arthur (I haven't pulled him in ages. +Atk/-HP), 4* Boey (I could do with less of him. +HP/-Atk), 3* Clair (I would much rather other fliers. +Res/-Atk), 3* Raigh (Are we going to to get to vote units out of the pool? +Atk/-Spd), 4* Marth (WRONG MARTH! +Res/-Atk)

8.5%

2 each Blue, Colourless, 1 Green

4* Shanna (Pleas show up more. +Atk/-Res. Do I keep it?), 4* Jagen (I am hungring for cav skills. And old man merges. +Res/-Atk), 4* Nino (WRONG NINO! +HP/-Atk)

3 Colourless, 2 Red

4* Cain (WoNM. +Atk/-Spd, tempted to use this as his base.), 3* Palla (OH MAN, SHE HAS NOT SHOWN UP IN AGES. Christ I needed fodder this good again. +Atk/-Def)

9%

3 Blue, 1 each Green, Colourless

4* Titania (Why can't you be as good as in PoR? +Spd/-Def)

2 Green, 1 each Red, Blue, Colourless

4* Frederick (Luna. +Spd/-Def), 3* Raven (He's just not good fodder. +Res/-Atk), 4* Sophia (Look, I need to remove units at this point. +Atk/-HP), 4* Odin (He's got fodder at least. +HP/-Atk)

Nothing but a 9.5%. Except where my token got me a free 5* merge.

@Zeo YAAAAAAYYYY! Your last Matthew! Congratulations! Nice Way to start the year.

And nice Hrid+Azura

I'm so jealous of everyone's pulls though. Not that I've had bad luck summoning or anything (well, not getting New Years Laevatein as my freebie is kinda unlucky I guess) but because I'm trying to hold on to my orbs until beasts arrive but seeing everyone's pulls and good luck makes me wanna summon now.

The wait could not be any more painful.