4 hours ago, daisy jane said:

YAH!!! (also! Congrats! on your YOLOS!) :) I know what you mean. I have a lot of Infantry swords (i wanna build some beastly ones) but i'd still like a good nature marth (ANY marth). :)  Maybe Third Banner the charm. :)

Thanks! And I wish you good luck on the next attempt! Legendary Heroes can be oh so slippy.

2 hours ago, DarkAlf said:

Congrats on the two legendary heroes!  That L!Azura will do wonders for you!  I can attest to that.

Thanks! I've already tried her out a little and she's performed incredibly already!

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Decided to take a rest from the salt fest that is the Christmas banner and pull a bit in the New Years one, got a -Atk +Def Gunnthra which is pretty good for me, her Atk is on the low side but nothing that can't be fixed with proper support.

12 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

@mampfoid @Vaximillian @Rezzy @Zeo @mcsilas @Alexmender

Decided to spend some orbs, I think about 180.

qJGjmeh.png

Woah.

I got two Azuras, two Fjorms, an Eir and a Takumi! The two Azuras were both +HP, one -Def and the other -Res. One Fjorm was +Res and the other was +HP I believe, but I merged them into my neutral one again. Eir is +Atk -Spd, but I'll be running both this Eir and neutral Eir in Aether Raids. Takumi is uh... Fury fodder.

Anyway, that was a pretty good haul. Might as well spend my tickets...

Nqxlq5b.png

Thanks tickets. +Atk -Spd, slightly unfortunate. But that actually puts her at 37/37 after her Prf, which is kinda funny. I kinda want to pull for Hrid, so maybe I'll get another one down the road. Who knows.

Tonight's haul (everything after 5* Laegjarn):

EyJtMnN.png

Including the Summer Cam, Veronica and Fjorm I pulled in a previous session, this Legendary Banner has been a success for me. About time, I guess, given how I suffered through quite a few of these.

Congrats, quite the haul.  I'm hoping my luck on the upcoming RD banner is good, because unless they add another Sanaki alt, I'm going to want all of them.

@SatsumaFSoysoy Congrats! That's a pretty nice haul! That many fliers could make their own Flier Emblem team, although lacking a mage can make it harder to use. 

- - - 

So yeah, I went for another round at the Winter banner because like hell I'm giving up on W!Eirika...I just took a little rest for the previously mentioned Gunnthra because I had a pity rate on that banner. The banner still hates me and gave me a Faye, and with a great nature (+Atk -Hp) to ensure she won't become Firesweep Bow fodder. 

Well, Arena brought me up to 35 orbs, so here's hoping (again) for Marth or Flora.

1. 3* Clair: SP fodder.

Not what I asked for. 30 orbs left.

1. 3* Hinata: More Fury fodder.

Okay. 25 orbs left.

1. 4* Henry: Nope.
  2. 4* Eliwood: Also nope.

What the f**k, Feh? I've still got 7 TT orbs to get, so might finish off those and a few more Chain Challenges to build up for one final attempt.

@SatsumaFSoysoy @mcsilas Fantastic pulls for the both of you!

Unfortunately, seeing your pulls caused me to lapse in judgement. I ended up spending both my tickets and remaining orbs on the NY and Legendary Banners with nothing to show for it but some decent fodder. I shouldn't have revisited the banner after the fantastic sets I had and saved for beasts but, oh well. I don't really feel anything.

Down to 5 orbs now, but still VG orbs and the stratum orbs so I'll have two or three pulls for the beasts still, better than nothing.

Main buys a $27-pack and comes out with Hrid (+Spd -HP) and one more copy of Elise (now +8, and she joins Zelgius, F!Morgan, S!Catria, and S!Tana on my list of "blow out the stash and throw down cash if needed to +10").

At first that looks like a questionable asset/flaw, but with refine and Darting Stance seal, he hits 31, and melee weapon stat refines mean 5 HP. The speed from Hone/Goad is no longer useless.

Alright, last gasp on the legendary banner with 25 orbs.

1. 4* Selena: So much Reposition fodder from this banner.
  2. 3* Roy: Worthless.
  3. 4* Laslow: Of course...Might as well take the other two orbs so I have enough for a final pull.
  4. 4* Libra: Meh.
  5. 3* Boey: Ugh...

5 orbs left, one more unit...

1. 4* Palla: F**k this game. Knowing my luck the other red orb had Marth in it.

An 11.5% pity rate. At least 150 orbs spent for nothing more than some SI fodder.

19 hours ago, DarkAlf said:

@Usana I'm so happy that got a happy ending out of that!  That must have been horrible to get to 5.0%+ twice.

21 hours ago, daisy jane said:

LOL I remember that in October! lol
That's hilarious that you got both set of twins at the exact same time, with the exact same natures. 
(sigh) it always sucks when you get to 5.00 (TWICE). but at least you got both twins... Ephiriam hits hard so who cares about his defense ;)

Thanks! Also daisy may remember I had gotten lucky on the legendary free pull and got flying nino with +SPD/-ATK. Well Arena orbs came in last night and gave me enough to basically yolo again to say bye to that banner. Another Flying Nino with +SPD/-ATK. The game is really doubling up on natures for me lately.

@Nanima That is a really nice way to send that banner off!
@Alexmender Grats on Gunny and it seems like Faye is a being a mean little Eirika Pity breaker. She did that to me too the first time when I hit 5.5.
@KMT4ever Gah. I really hate when Legendary banners push you up and over 10%, let alone 11%. 11 just makes you want to feel sick to your stomache. You have my condolences.

5 minutes ago, Usana said:

Thanks! Also daisy may remember I had gotten lucky on the legendary free pull and got flying nino with +SPD/-ATK. Well Arena orbs came in last night and gave me enough to basically yolo again to say bye to that banner. Another Flying Nino with +SPD/-ATK. The game is really doubling up on natures for me lately.

but now, you merge them - and poof. 
+spd/neutral atk. I am jealous! haha

3 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

but now, you merge them - and poof. 
+spd/neutral atk. I am jealous! haha

Yep. I just wasn't expecting to see her again so soon, let alone with the same same combo of boon and bane.

Apparently my bad luck streak has ended. I had 10 orbs, I figured what the heck lets see if I can get a Christmas Fae. . . and I get a Julia. Still a 5* though(even if I already had her, this one has a better boon). I hunt a dragon and get a dragon hunter instead of the dragon. Another amusing incident where I can forgive the Gacha for playing hard to get with me.

Though I was supposed to be saving orbs for beasts rather than burning them for someone just for collection purposes. I am just bad at saving orbs. They are slippery little things that just slide between your fingers!

On 1/7/2019 at 2:35 AM, Xenomata said:

I think I won't be posting in this thread much anymore. Not for any real good reason, I just feel like I'm not putting enough good energy into some of the summons I do, even the ones I'm most happy about. There's a few other reasons, but that I feel is chief among them. And until I can start putting that energy into my summons, you probably won't see me in here often.

...plus it's just plain teadious to do my mass summon listings, since I feel I need to report every single unit for emphasis. But I also then feel the need to give my thoughts on he summons, and when you summon as many units as I try to in mass summons, it get's hard to come up with things to say.

But to go out with a bang, I've been mass summoning again, trying to get a new nature for Hrid, or you just one more so I can merge the two and negate the Flaw in the February update, and... well, I think New Years Fjorm really wanted to be on my side, because I have officially gotten enough Fjorms now to +10 merge her before I got even one more Hrid.

Oh, I've gotten plenty of other great units to tell of, chief among them +Atk -Spd Flora, but also just a lot of 5* exclusive units that'll help me cover the Flaws of each of them when the Feb update comes. If you care to know, some of them include HNY!Takumi, FeMorgan, and Adrift FemCorrin. There might be more, but I immediately went for the merges and forgot them quite quickly. Also spare Summer Tiki Neutral, which I'll feed to Ninian to get Dragon Valor on a Dancer.

So... yeah, later then.

Congrats on your pulls!

On 1/7/2019 at 5:39 AM, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

@mampfoid @Vaximillian @Rezzy @Zeo @mcsilas @Alexmender

Decided to spend some orbs, I think about 180.

qJGjmeh.png

Woah.

I got two Azuras, two Fjorms, an Eir and a Takumi! The two Azuras were both +HP, one -Def and the other -Res. One Fjorm was +Res and the other was +HP I believe, but I merged them into my neutral one again. Eir is +Atk -Spd, but I'll be running both this Eir and neutral Eir in Aether Raids. Takumi is uh... Fury fodder.

Anyway, that was a pretty good haul. Might as well spend my tickets...

Nqxlq5b.png

Thanks tickets. +Atk -Spd, slightly unfortunate. But that actually puts her at 37/37 after her Prf, which is kinda funny. I kinda want to pull for Hrid, so maybe I'll get another one down the road. Who knows.

Tonight's haul (everything after 5* Laegjarn):

EyJtMnN.png

Including the Summer Cam, Veronica and Fjorm I pulled in a previous session, this Legendary Banner has been a success for me. About time, I guess, given how I suffered through quite a few of these.

Wow you got a lot of great pulls in the end, congrats~

On 1/7/2019 at 6:08 AM, mcsilas said:

I was so focused at blue hunting I even ignored a 4 green orb session (as much as I'd like Nino/Helbindi/more DC I had limited orbs)

Now stuck at 10%...not sure if I'll try for 1 more after arena orbs or something.

On the other hand.. I had like 63 orbs in my second account, and decided to try for Summer Takumi. Of course the game knows, but at least I got a good consolation prize- a +Spd/-Res Brave Veronica! Won't merge with the free neutral one though, but she'll be a good base for AR offense teams now (annoyingly a week after I gave a Light blessing to the neutral one).

Other notable pulls was an Ares, then a +Spd/-HP Silvia right after in the NY banner. Unsure if I'm promoting her yet though.

Nice Veronica pull and yaaayy Silvia, if you do promote her, it's an ideal IV spread~

On 1/7/2019 at 7:55 AM, Usana said:

So like my last post I have been avoiding this thread to avoid being tempted to spend. In the mean time I had driven my pity all the way back up to 5% on the Christmas banner. At that point I was figuring I would get another lone off banner pity breaker. But nope Christmas Eirika has appeared. In a way that makes me Merry even after having to drive up to 5% twice. Seriously every orb form this month and all my saved orbs from last month are gone. I should be salty about driving that high twice one orb at a time due to the game refusing to give me colorless(maybe two if I was really lucky).

Now it is story time. Back in October when Legendary Eirika came out her brother decided to show up during the same pull I got her, both with a +RES Boon. Well guess what? It happened again!

5OBtE3O.png

Only this time, they are both +ATK/-DEF. Yes. Both twins got the exact same boon and bane combo. . .  in the same pull.

I think you two are beginning to take this twin thing a bit too far.

I can forgive the Gacha if it makes me laugh. So this time it is forgiven.

@daisy jane@DarkAlf Since you commented on my first drive being terrible I figured I would let you know it had a merry ending. Even if the ending drained me of, if my math is right, at least 360 orbs, probably likely 400-450. Drove up to 5.5 the first time and 5 this time. Sniping so probably an average of 2 per session at best.

The twins being twins again, congrats on getting both of them again~

On 1/7/2019 at 8:12 AM, Nanima said:

Thanks I hope so too!

Thanks! It certainly was. Let's see what friday brings.

One more thing though... Since the Legendary banner is ending today, and I managed to scrounge up an additional twenty orbs onto the 300 orb stockpile, I decided to do a yolo circle on it to see if I got something. I thought I would need to scold myself afterwards for careless spending, but looking at the results...

tumblr_pkyey8cwmH1ta965c_1280.png

... makes it kind of hard to.

I finally have a blue tome flier! And the most broken dancer on top of it. Seems like I don't have to gun for B!Ninian's rerun after all. IVs are decent as well (+Res -HP), so I really can't complain.

Don't know what to do with Marth yet. I know he is good and his IVs are amazing (+Atk -Res), but I am also drowning in Infantry Swords. Not sure if I'll fodder him when the time comes, but he is still nice to have for now!

Now I am scared I just used up all my luck for the RD banner. haha;;;

Nice getting L!Azura before the end and L!Marth to add on~ Let's hope you still have luck with the Beasts~

16 hours ago, Alexmender said:

Decided to take a rest from the salt fest that is the Christmas banner and pull a bit in the New Years one, got a -Atk +Def Gunnthra which is pretty good for me, her Atk is on the low side but nothing that can't be fixed with proper support.

Nice, congrats!

9 hours ago, KMT4ever said:

Alright, last gasp on the legendary banner with 25 orbs.

1. 4* Selena: So much Reposition fodder from this banner.
  2. 3* Roy: Worthless.
  3. 4* Laslow: Of course...Might as well take the other two orbs so I have enough for a final pull.
  4. 4* Libra: Meh.
  5. 3* Boey: Ugh...

5 orbs left, one more unit...

1. 4* Palla: F**k this game. Knowing my luck the other red orb had Marth in it.

An 11.5% pity rate. At least 150 orbs spent for nothing more than some SI fodder.

Ahh, I was hoping you'd get something before the end T_T Sorry, this was a cruel banner to you~

2 hours ago, Usana said:

Yep. I just wasn't expecting to see her again so soon, let alone with the same same combo of boon and bane.

Apparently my bad luck streak has ended. I had 10 orbs, I figured what the heck lets see if I can get a Christmas Fae. . . and I get a Julia. Still a 5* though(even if I already had her, this one has a better boon). I hunt a dragon and get a dragon hunter instead of the dragon. Another amusing incident where I can forgive the Gacha for playing hard to get with me.

Though I was supposed to be saving orbs for beasts rather than burning them for someone just for collection purposes. I am just bad at saving orbs. They are slippery little things that just slide between your fingers!

i know. i've got some tough nuts to ensure i save my orbs :) i still crack, but  - gosh it's so easy to slip!!
Fae would be nice (and you can hunt for her for the next legendary she shows up!). Julia is nice. I got her when i got Airzura. 

10 hours ago, KMT4ever said:

Damn that's ridiculous, I'm sorry man :( Getting other units than the ones you wanted is one thing, not getting anything at all is just bullshit. I hope you get everything you want on the next Legendary Banner, I mean that's how it mostly happens with me. One month I get shit, the next month I get what I want. Will try to sent those vibes your way!

Meanwhile on the 2019 NY banner I got a red flier but not the ones on the banner:

UhKEYCe.png

I'll take it anyway cause I do love Laegjarn and she's +Atk, -Res too! :D Forever sad that both NY!Gunnthra and NY!Hrid are also red, would've loved to put them together on a team with Laegjarn. If only a full red flier team was viable :(

HapYN91.png

Eirika Emblem!

...If only she and my L Eirika could trade natures.  She's +Spd/-Res, which would be good on basically any Eirika but her.  Meanwhile my L Eirika is +Res/-Spd, which this Eirika would love...

Go figure.

I chose to use my orbs on the NY banner again since the laguz one doesn't actually have anyone I care enough about to pull for, but of course, I still don't get a Laevatein. I also decided never to pull for her again, because it's obvious to me that she doesn't exist in my game (not literally, of course, but you get the point). I'm not buying that overpriced bundle either.

What's worse, I got pitybroken by Mist instead. I like her, but I already had her and with good IVs too, so this one's just merge fodder. At the very least, I wouldn't have minded Veronica since she's used in a lot of FTP videos... -_-

4 hours ago, Anacybele said:

I chose to use my orbs on the NY banner again since the laguz one doesn't actually have anyone I care enough about to pull for, but of course, I still don't get a Laevatein. I also decided never to pull for her again, because it's obvious to me that she doesn't exist in my game (not literally, of course, but you get the point). I'm not buying that overpriced bundle either.

What's worse, I got pitybroken by Mist instead. I like her, but I already had her and with good IVs too, so this one's just merge fodder. At the very least, I wouldn't have minded Veronica since she's used in a lot of FTP videos... -_-

Ouch.  I'm sorry to hear that.  The gacha is just too cruel sometimes.

I have some fodder but that's about all I got.

This is bit late but I had a busy day yesterday. So how did the last day of the legendary banner go?

So I somehow got to 20 orbs for the Legendary banner and was at 10%/ 1 blue again and it was a Jagen.

Decided to grind paralogues to make it 20 and I finally had a session with a good amount of blues- 4 blues and 1 colourless in fact. 

Spoiler

2nd blue was...

tumblr_pl0c6myXEN1qc0fq5_640.png

@SatsumaFSoysoy @mampfoid I got her!!! Clutch final summon with the last remaining orbs! AND she's +ATK/-DEF!

Opened the rest to see if I can get any other 5 stars- none but I did get my first dupe Silas! +Spd/-Res which sounds fun to be honest heh.

Funny how to take me this long to get a dupe Silas since his introduction, and he has such good fodder but I would like to neutralise the -Res so for Berkut's lance :)

Yeah kind of crazy how they release 3 move flying singers after the Azura banner but I'm just glad to get her without running into the other blues (although wouldn't mind Camilla and her Juicy Wave). Despite the painful blue hell in the end, I got good results from the banner with my target units of Azura, Summer Tiki and Hector's DC for Myrrh.

@Zeo Darn too bad about nothing noteworthy. If it makes you feel better my orb reserves are done right now as well. Even spent 20 orbs on the legendary for no reason in my other account but oh well. At least beasts will be permanent and you can eventually get them! Or maybe we get a free beast if they do a Hero Rises again, some of the skills seem pretty meta-defining (and too be honest, Nailah seems like a really good AHR candidate because of both DC and her Null skill).

@mcsilasCongrats on the crazy dancer!
@Glaceon Mage Congrats on Eirika even if +SPD isn't great for her. Actually I was kinda miffed about her being so slow. We don't have a fast colorless armor yet and she would have been a solid pick for that.

@Anacybele Sorry about the pity breaker and I really hope those 'super' paks fail. I liked the old monthlies well enough. I would like to see them make a come back and these insanely expensive bs paks go bye bye.

@Florete Holy. . . I think the closest I have ever gotten to a 6 is 5.5. That 6 is. . . is. . . terrifying. I think it might give me nightmares!

@KMT4ever That's horrible to get that high of a rate and not get anybody.  I'm so sorry....

@Mau Congrats on the Laegjarn!  You'll get a flier team soon enough!

@Glaceon Mage Congrats on W!Eirika!  It's better to get than with a bad nature than not get one at all. Trading natures would be nice, though...

@Anacybele Sorry about the pitybreaker...  It's good to know when to quit.

@mcsilas Congrats on L!Azura!  That's a great nature for her!

@Florete That's brutal.  I've been lucky to have never gotten anywhere near that high of a pity rate.