• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Killing my pity rate of 4.00% is a +atk -res Lene. after more than 700 for Winter Tharja copies I'm going to take a break from summoning for a while. Getting desensitize from the system. There is always next year to get more copies.

Screenshot_2019-01-09-09-16-02.png

On 1/8/2019 at 11:52 AM, Mau said:

Damn that's ridiculous, I'm sorry man :( Getting other units than the ones you wanted is one thing, not getting anything at all is just bullshit. I hope you get everything you want on the next Legendary Banner, I mean that's how it mostly happens with me. One month I get shit, the next month I get what I want. Will try to sent those vibes your way!

Meanwhile on the 2019 NY banner I got a red flier but not the ones on the banner:

UhKEYCe.png

I'll take it anyway cause I do love Laegjarn and she's +Atk, -Res too! :D Forever sad that both NY!Gunnthra and NY!Hrid are also red, would've loved to put them together on a team with Laegjarn. If only a full red flier team was viable :(

Congrats~ Anything can be viable with enough effort, a full Red flier team with those 3 would be cool~

15 hours ago, Glaceon Mage said:

HapYN91.png

Eirika Emblem!

...If only she and my L Eirika could trade natures.  She's +Spd/-Res, which would be good on basically any Eirika but her.  Meanwhile my L Eirika is +Res/-Spd, which this Eirika would love...

Go figure.

Congrats on the Eirika, ouch on how those IVs happened ORZ

8 hours ago, mcsilas said:

This is bit late but I had a busy day yesterday. So how did the last day of the legendary banner go?

So I somehow got to 20 orbs for the Legendary banner and was at 10%/ 1 blue again and it was a Jagen.

Decided to grind paralogues to make it 20 and I finally had a session with a good amount of blues- 4 blues and 1 colourless in fact. 

Reveal hidden contents

2nd blue was...

tumblr_pl0c6myXEN1qc0fq5_640.png

@SatsumaFSoysoy @mampfoid I got her!!! Clutch final summon with the last remaining orbs! AND she's +ATK/-DEF!

Opened the rest to see if I can get any other 5 stars- none but I did get my first dupe Silas! +Spd/-Res which sounds fun to be honest heh.

Funny how to take me this long to get a dupe Silas since his introduction, and he has such good fodder but I would like to neutralise the -Res so for Berkut's lance :)

Yeah kind of crazy how they release 3 move flying singers after the Azura banner but I'm just glad to get her without running into the other blues (although wouldn't mind Camilla and her Juicy Wave). Despite the painful blue hell in the end, I got good results from the banner with my target units of Azura, Summer Tiki and Hector's DC for Myrrh.

Grats on the clutch L!Azura with good IVs, too~

8 hours ago, Florete said:

Am I cursed? Sniping colorless.

hzULbCh.jpg

I didn't even think that was possible on a 3% Banner, OMG, How many Orbs did you start with?

9 hours ago, Landmaster said:

I didn't even think that was possible on a 3% Banner, OMG, How many Orbs did you start with?

150ish, but I've definitely spent over 200 by now. I started about a week ago and have just been pulling whenever I get ~17 orbs.

2 hours ago, Anacybele said:

You know what, I regret using anymore orbs to try for Laevatein now since I didn't get her. I probably would've had much better luck trying for one of the laguz...

The Laguz will be added to the regular Summoning Pool so it wasn't such a bad idea to prioritize the Laevatein~

1 minute ago, Landmaster said:

The Laguz will be added to the regular Summoning Pool so it wasn't such a bad idea to prioritize the Laevatein~

True, but as I'd said, I didn't get Laevatein after three large attempts between both versions, so... Given that luck, I probably would've gotten more out of those orbs trying for the laguz.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

True, but as I'd said, I didn't get Laevatein after three large attempts between both versions, so... Given that luck, I probably would've gotten more out of those orbs trying for the laguz.

It's possible, but you'll always have a chance to be pity-broken by them in the future, while Laevatein may show up only once more before next January (even if you didn't actually get her)~

Luckily, we're getting Free Summon Tickets with FB, so you'll still have a chance to get lucky with one of the Laguz~

2 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

It's possible, but you'll always have a chance to be pity-broken by them in the future, while Laevatein may show up only once more before next January (even if you didn't actually get her)~

Luckily, we're getting Free Summon Tickets with FB, so you'll still have a chance to get lucky with one of the Laguz~

True. I may also cave in on that Laevatein bundle...

And I might also one day get pity broken by regular Laevatein and I'd still like her, if any Laevateins at all.

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

And I might also one day get pity broken by regular Laevatein and I'd still like her, if any Laevateins at all.

I ended up buying the bundle OTL

6 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Don't do it, be strong! D:

And the banner still runs for another two weeks at least, it's definitely not too late. And you might have gotten more luck on the laguz banner but it might've ended just as bad really. Gacha just sucks, that doesn't differ between banners.

16 minutes ago, Mau said:

Don't do it, be strong! D:

And the banner still runs for another two weeks at least, it's definitely not too late. And you might have gotten more luck on the laguz banner but it might've ended just as bad really. Gacha just sucks, that doesn't differ between banners.

I don't want to and I never wanted to, but if this is the only way I'll ever get a Laevatein in my game, well... But you're right, though I'm very reluctant to try for anymore Laevateins.

19 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I don't want to and I never wanted to, but if this is the only way I'll ever get a Laevatein in my game, well... But you're right, though I'm very reluctant to try for anymore Laevateins.

well she'll be on legendary in a few months, and you can save to get her next year. 

So I got to 6.25% before finally getting a 5*

QHh4Ufa.jpg

And who was it?

Spoiler

Um7SI0t.jpg

Sigh...Close Counter fodder, I guess.

Fun fact: I have every Takumi even though I have never tried to get any of them. I even got regular Takumi before he was given out for free.

Edited by Florete

Well, I broke my pity rate on the new winter banner. Got a duplicate Fae. No Eirika. Guess this the game's telling me to quit already ;_;

8 minutes ago, Florete said:

So I got to 6.25% before finally getting a 5*

QHh4Ufa.jpg

And who was it?

Hide contents

Um7SI0t.jpg

Sigh...Close Counter fodder, I guess.

Fun fact: I have every Takumi even though I have never tried to get any of them. I even got regular Takumi before he was given out for free.

Wow, and I thought I just had some bad luck. Well, at least you got something in the end.

Anyway, laguz are here at long last! Of course the legendary banner ate 150-ish of my orbs for nothing but Reposition fodder (which I admittedly burn through like candy), but I wasn't very interested in this banner anyway. Let's see if Tibarn shows up on the free pull.

1. 4* Hana: Nope.

Oh well. There are apparently tickets for this banner, so maybe I'll spend a few orbs later.

I did a full pull on the laguz banner just to see if I could blunder into any of them. Well, I blundered into something...I guess:

Spoiler

03MsVld.png?1

And with that, the only units I'm missing from Year 1 are a random assortment of seasonals so there's that. Too bad this guy (+Def/-Atk) is actually useless though.

Now, back to green hell and not getting New Year's Azura.

Behold my first summoning session!

will edit the natures in a sec

EDIT: 

In order of summoning:

L'Arachel: +Atk, - Res, So she is going into my + Atk, - Def L'Arachel

Nailah: +Atk, -Res, Pretty much ideal, although - Def might be more valuable for the many, many veronicas. Still VERY happy, since I want to eventually +10 her.

Alm: +Hp, - Def, Servicable, especially since I wasn't counting on him arriving in my barracks.

Tibarn: +Hp, -Spd, Not the greatest, but I still have a Hawk King! I was planning on sniping Blue, and then going Red -> Colourless -> Green. i might prioritise Leanne now however.

EDIT 2:

I forgot the most important person I summoned of course. Lissa is: +Spd, - Hp

Edited by Vicious Sal

Got a Roy from the new banner. 

It hurts having to skip the beast banner but Eirika comes first, sadly I'm back at 3.50% rate on the Winter banner and it's going to end soon. If I get another pity breaker I give up.

11 minutes ago, Vicious Sal said:

Behold my first summoning session!

will edit the natures in a sec

2431C875-A4B5-4F9A-8E92-7B8F91043CC2.png

holeeey crap. 
talk about lucky. 

8 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

Got a Roy from the new banner. 

It hurts having to skip the beast banner but Eirika comes first, sadly I'm back at 3.50% rate on the Winter banner and it's going to end soon. If I get another pity breaker I give up.

i am crossing my fingers and my toes for you. 
come on, game!!

Free Summon +tickets 
3*Lukas (good, Building one up)
Shanna (Desperation, good)
Nailah.+hp/-res, so basically all intents and purposes neutral
I'll run her on my dragon teams until i get more beast units. (if she sucks, she gets fed to myrrh)

two more tickets, but i doubt i'll luck into Tibarn/Leane so..

On 1/11/2019 at 8:55 AM, daisy jane said:

holeeey crap. 
talk about lucky. 

i am crossing my fingers and my toes for you. 
come on, game!!

Free Summon +tickets 
3*Lukas (good, Building one up)
Shanna (Desperation, good)
Nailah.+hp/-res, so basically all intents and purposes neutral
I'll run her on my dragon teams until i get more beast units. (if she sucks, she gets fed to myrrh)

two more tickets, but i doubt i'll luck into Tibarn/Leane so..

It gets better! 

These were my Next pulls:

Round 1: 2 Blue: 4* Nowi, 4* Shigure

Round 2: 1 Grey: 4* Lachesis: 

Round 3: 2 Grey: +Atk, - Def, so perfect:

Edited by Vicious Sal