It gets better! 

These were my Next pulls:

Round 1: 2 Blue: 4* Nowi, 4* Shigure

Round 2: 1 Grey: 4* Lachesis: 

Round 3: 2 Grey: +Atk, - Def, so perfect:

F88D92A4-424F-424B-92BF-99F01C4462BC.png

can i give you my phone? LOL

28 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

I did a full pull on the laguz banner just to see if I could blunder into any of them. Well, I blundered into something...I guess:

Reveal hidden contents

03MsVld.png?1

And with that, the only units I'm missing from Year 1 are a random assortment of seasonals so there's that. Too bad this guy (+Def/-Atk) is actually useless though.

Now, back to green hell and not getting New Year's Azura.

i feel your pain on both feats
i fed way too many orbs for Miss Airzura. 

2 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

I'M FREE! THANK THE LORD, I'M FINALLY FREE!

wDqeIQR.png?1

YAAAYY!
YOLO SUMMON!

Edited by daisy jane

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

can i give you my phone? LOL

My luck has just sort of ended, I got to a 3,75 pity rate and got my first 5* Tailtiu +Spd, -Res, which Isn't the worst, since she just got her refine. A second Nailah would have been waaaay better though. 

3 minutes ago, Vicious Sal said:

My luck has just sort of ended, I got to a 3,75 pity rate and got my first 5* Tailtiu +Spd, -Res, which Isn't the worst, since she just got her refine. A second Nailah would have been waaaay better though. 

are you going for Reyson? 
i don't know who i want to use my last two tickets on . with an Elincia/Nephenee banner, this banner is strictly free pulls, (even though Leeanne would be great, or an extra Wolf Queen Fodder :D ). I doubt i'd luck into Tibarn though

16 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

YAAAYY!
YOLO SUMMON!

Yeah, because that banner became so consistent in giving me just a green per circle I saw no point in waiting until my orb count was at 9 or 13.

Regardless, I'm also glad that I can now focus entirely on the laguz banner going forward.

Hahaha, why is Legault a 5/4 star? So far, this banner is treating me the same way New Years did, terrible pity breakers. Doesn't help that Legault is -spd/+hp T-T. I wasn't expecting a 5* within 70 orbs, I just wanted to raise my pity rate before I go off to grind the rest of the orbs.

Edited by ChickenBits

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

Yeah, because that banner became so consistent in giving me just a green per circle I saw no point in waiting until my orb count was at 9 or 13.

Regardless, I'm also glad that I can now focus entirely on the laguz banner going forward.

what were her IVS?
it took me 370 orbs to get her. 

4 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

what were her IVS?
it took me 370 orbs to get her. 

An inoffensive +Def/-HP.

I'm not sure if took me as many orbs as it did for you, but I did get pity-broken by Grima when my rate was around 5.30% so she certainly didn't come easy for me either. Though, there's also all the orbs I spent failing to get her a year ago too (I got pity-broken by at least Amelia and Dorcas back then).

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

An inoffensive +Def/-HP.

I'm not sure if took me as many orbs as it did for you, but I did get pity-broken by Grima when my rate was around 5.30% so she certainly didn't come easy for me either. Though, there's also all the orbs I spent failing to get her a year ago too (I got pity-broken by at least Amelia and Dorcas back then).

i didn't get to 5.30. I got a Julia, a Surtr (foddered) and OG Hector (foddered to Myrrh), so i can't complain. 
I am jealous though of your Grima. 

Mine was +atk/-def (so i figure i can just refine her weapon to +def and im basically just +atk). 

Guess what?

4D45D1BF-3019-4782-93DE-9E53FF723373.thumb.jpeg.db128815f2986859e5611467ddf373c2.jpeg

It wasn’t a very high pity rate, but it’s still really deflating, especially for one that isn’t even exclusive. The last of those orbs will be painful, knowing I probably won’t even get good fodder.

Spoiler

27B99321-E872-45E1-9AF5-F5DDFA5ABAA5.thumb.jpeg.eac839662d9d6f7ce1ac24196da997df.jpeg

Well, she’s still not that good for fodder. :)

First circle on beasts, because I felt like I can spend 15 orbs:

• 4* Stahl
  • 4* Ares
  • 4* Cherche
  • 4* Effie
  • 3* Kagero

The only value from this was Cherche with her Atk+, Hp- nature, which can be optimal from February when she regains the health she lost from the negative IV. 50 health will be great for her refined axe. (well ok, Ares might be good for future merges)

Edited by Garlyle

Got Leanne in 2 tickets, and like 15 orbs. She is also +spd/-hp, which could only be better if she was -def or +atk, but I will gladly take her as is. She is the only unit I planned to pull for, as Reyson will probably get demoted, so I think I will use up the last 2 tickets in hopes of Tibarn, so I can give sturdy impact to one of my precious little archers.

Had such a weird summoning session. 200 orbs was my stash and I wanted Tibarn and Reyson. 

Free pull - 4* Hawkeye. 

Next pull... Original Lyn! Pull after... Sonya!

Two characters I already have and I'm pretty sure don't make for amazing fodder (could be wrong about Sonya). Bleh. I know I shouldn't complain about 5*s but... I really have no need for these two. 

However, not long after, dear Tibsy showed up! 

And then I got no greens for a bit so pulled blue. A green finally showed and out popped a Reyson!

All in all, 170 orbs for 4 5*'s, two of whom I actually really wanted. I am very pleased :D 

While trying for Reyson with my few remaining orbs and the hastily farmed tickets, I got pitybroken by Leanne and then by Nailah. Both of them are +atck -hp. Now I'm hoping Reyson gets demoted.... finally a long haired guy who doesn't sound like a girl and I can't get him!

Went in with my 340 orbs and this is what I got:

Spoiler

tumblr_pl5p2to80p1ta965c_540.png

tumblr_pl5p2soAoD1ta965c_540.png

tumblr_pl5p2pZCnJ1ta965c_540.png

YES! I consider this a full success! I got all the birbs and still have 100 orbs left.~

Reyson is +Spd -Res. The -Res is a bit sad, but I wasn’t going to use him in arena anyway. If he demotes his bane will be gone entirely, but he’ll still get pampered by me if he doesn’t.

Tibarn is +ATK -Def. Amazing boon balanced out by a less than ideal bane. Still, his A-skill helps him out there and he will still be buffed by Reyson whenever possible.

Leanne, funnily enough, is +Atk -Spd. So she is both stronger and slower than my Reyson, which is exactly the opposite of what she should be. lol I am definitely not complaining, since it’s pretty cute.

I also got pity broken by a Quan and Alm along the way. 

I already have a Summer!Cordelia and barely use horses, but I also don’t think there is much I could inherit from Quan. Steady Posture isn’t a very high buff. Maybe Drive Atk or his Rally skill?

Alm has nothing of value and seeing as I pulled L!Mrth on monday, I won’t ever use him. I am probably just going to collect 2k feathers and move on.

I would go for Nailah too, since I still have 87 orbs left, but with another seasonal banner coming soon I’ll hold off for now. Maybe I can still pull her with the tickets from FB.

Edited by Nanima

6 minutes ago, coldhand25 said:

Got Leanne in 2 tickets, and like 15 orbs. She is also +spd/-hp, which could only be better if she was -def or +atk, but I will gladly take her as is. She is the only unit I planned to pull for, as Reyson will probably get demoted, so I think I will use up the last 2 tickets in hopes of Tibarn, so I can give sturdy impact to one of my precious little archers.

Aww man I envy you so much D: All I want is Leanne but she doesn't return that feeling apparently.

• One colorless: 3* Wrys -_-
  • One colorless, 4* Sakura, yawn
  • No colorless, of course it is. 4* Bartre on green, ew.
  • Another sad single colorless, 4* Jakob mehh.
  • Another sad single colorless, 4* Saizo.
  • *sigh* see above, 3* Gordin this time.
  • I'm going to throw my phone out of the window I swear, another one colorless. 4* Clarine ugh
  • Holy shit two whole colorless, miracles do exist. Ah yes I really needed another Gordin, thanks. Oh and Virion is very wanted too, great.
  • Aaaand back to one colorless, with a 3* Lachesis yaaaay...

Well...that was absolutely terrible. Normally I always get like 3 colorless but not when I actually want them of course. Ugh.

Rushed to get all tickets from FB and used them with my free summon to snipe blue/red in five sessions. In forty orbs I got this:

tXqc1p6.png

+RES/-HP, she'll be a charm to use in arena and AR. 

Wanted Tibarn a little bit more (Galeforce 3-mov Flier with Omni-breaker? Yes please), but I'll wait until the end of the banner what the other banners. 

@Nanima Wow congrats on your new birds!

Alm is cool with his refine, Brave Falchion is very useful. 

250'ish orbs used.

1 Tibarn(+Atk-HP) 

1 Nailah(+Def-HP)

I'm gonna use them for a while till I find good recipients for their prime skills. Or maybe they will grow on me. Tibarns boons is very optimal so it might be kind of a waste. And I always was fond of birds.

98 orbs remaining... I kinda want to go back in for the colorless Heron. Down orb-hand!

Well, it's the Laguz banner. I'm not planning on spending orbs, so let's try the free summon for now.

2 each Blue, Green, 1 Colourless (I was afraid this might happen. I'll try the other blue, if only because I've not pulled much blue in a while.)

3* Oscar (Finally, some good fucking fodder. +Res/-Def), 3* F!Corrin (That was a bad call. +Def/-Spd)

I'll get the tokens before going in again.

@Zeo @mampfoid @Rafiel's Aria

Welp, I had 60 orbs in my second account. Also grinded to get summon tickets, did 2 full pulls at the start to build pity rate....

Spoiler

..got pitybroken by this lady.

tumblr_pl621wTjyd1qc0fq5_540.png

At least Linde is new! Unfortunately she's +Def/-Spd. Oh well she has no fodder anyway so I'll just use her casually, and merge her if I somehow get another Linde. At least her Atk is untouched.

In my main account I started with 22 orbs + the 20 new ones. At least I got a 5 star from my 3rd ticket.

Spoiler

tumblr_pl62xc1nNi1qc0fq5_540.png

Pure neutral Nailah! I'm so excited to use her since I never played Radiant Dawn, and she seemed to have the best skills in the banner! Funny how even though I had less orbs somehow my main was luckier! 

Now I kind of wished Naesala was green so I have laguz colour diversity but oh well.

Down to 2 orbs now, but I guess the upcoming seasonal banners sort of killed any thoughts of saving. Tibarn is going to be hard to get in red hell on a 4 unit banner though, so not sure if I'll go back anytime soon.

Congrats on Nailah @mampfoid!

Edited by mcsilas