After 322 orbs I managed to get all the units from the Laguz banner! Plus Lewyn and Leagault as pitybreakers. It was definitely worth the time spend saving and farming orbs. It's so great to have your own favourite characters finally in the game! I'm so happy... ;-;

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, hope he has his uses even with a little lack of speed, since mine is -Spd.

He has got a player phase skill set where SPD doesn't matter much. 

Congrats on Reyson, didn't know he had a story with Oliver. 

It begins. (Though I had grabbed a free Bike and Bector.)

893- the number of Orbs going into this.

My first summon ever, in order: Saizo, Leon, Lachesis, Eirika, Nailah. Bleh, progressive, wish I could know but don't, eh, YIPEEEEEEEE!

2nd: Eliwood, P5 Boy, Serge, Eliwood, Elibe's little Hexer.

3rd (not going to snipe as a beginner, plus I'll have the remote hope for the miracle of Micaiah): Odin, Mobin, Wrys, Wind, Tiki 13.

4th: Florina, Gwendolyn, Nayru, Touma's Mirage, Reyson. Victorie!

5th: Din, Shanna, Leanne, Tiki 13, Water Vestal. Relay Combo!

6th: Klein, Wind, Merric, Camilla, Hexer.

7th: Flash Gordin, Mae, Nino, Mmorgan, Sheeshiicaeda.

8th: Priscilla, Sailor Moon, Henry, Takumi's Boyfriend, Water Vestal.

9th: Flash Gordin, I Am Setsuna, Effie, Cirque du Soleil, Evergreen.

1st Intermission (Changed my mind and opted to withdraw prematurely since no Reds and then only one red, and I originally though the continued session discount would be 4-3-2-1, if if less 3 orbs of a color I'll snipe I've decided): The Hurricane, Effie, Lilina.

10th: Prussia, Jeorge, Evergreen, Sheeshiicaeda, Sheeshiicaeda.

2nd Intermission: Tharja.

11th: Clair, Jeorge, Hexer, King, Henry.

3rd Intermission: Athens.

12th: Athens, Tibarn, Forrin, Flash Gordin, GJC. At last! Mission complete! Celebration music!

Down to 633 Orbs. Will withdraw for now. Tomorrow, play begins and I've my Children of Strength to plow through things, the rest being supporters or sacrifices for them. I'll return to the altar not for some time if the augury is correct, so I'll be able to replenish my power of calling, perhaps in full, and then some. The Summoning Spirit will rarely make me quiver with its holy ecstasy. 

4 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

He has got a player phase skill set where SPD doesn't matter much. 

Congrats on Reyson, didn't know he had a story with Oliver.

Okay, nice!

Yeah, Reyson gets sold to him and is disgusted so much that he punches Oliver. lol

Well, didn't get anything else of note from the remaining tickets, but I'm satisfied anyway!

Edited by Anacybele

@Anacybele@Nym@Arcanite@GuiltyLove@Vaximillian@SatsumaFSoysoy@mampfoid@Zeo@Infinite Dreams@Rafiel's Aria@Garlyle@Johann@Captain Karnage@DefaultBeep@mcsilas@Tybrosion@DarkLordIvy@TheTuckingFypo@Shoblongoo@Mackc2@Rex Glacies@Emerson@Glaceon Mage@Tolvir@Poimagic and anyone else I forgot.

Well, this being the one Tellius banner IS will release this year, I decided to whale out trying to get characters from my favorite continent.

Over 600 Orbs were sacrificed to the RNG gods, and they are cruel gods.

I was pity broken repeatedly.

uC7ZhFK.png7Zq4Bvi.pngRyeWjnV.pngRBlkjpl.png

Ugh, why Sanaki?

mAvALiy.pngJjkW1hn.png7kdqCZU.pngMdwHnfU.png

Sanaki again?  RNG gods what have I done to offend you?  What are the odds of peing pity broken by Sanaki of all people twice?  Notice that 6 of my pity breakers are Red.

Finally

vjUNfuT.pngCPilx0t.pngFIyuS6w.png11ViJIh.pngTc9NXtD.png

I have not had a chance to check natures yet.  I'm not sure if I want to merge Wolf Mama or save her for DC.

5 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

@Anacybele@Nym@Arcanite@GuiltyLove@Vaximillian@SatsumaFSoysoy@mampfoid@Zeo@Infinite Dreams@Rafiel's Aria@Garlyle@Johann@Captain Karnage@DefaultBeep@mcsilas@Tybrosion@DarkLordIvy@TheTuckingFypo@Shoblongoo@Mackc2@Rex Glacies@Emerson@Glaceon Mage@Tolvir@Poimagic and anyone else I forgot.

Well, this being the one Tellius banner IS will release this year, I decided to whale out trying to get characters from my favorite continent.

Ugh, why Sanaki?

Sanaki again?  RNG gods what have I done to offend you?  What are the odds of peing pity broken by Sanaki of all people twice?  Notice that 6 of my pity breakers are Red.

Finally

I have not had a chance to check natures yet.  I'm not sure if I want to merge Wolf Mama or save her for DC.

With 180 orbs, all I got is a Faye.

5 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I decided to whale out trying to get characters from my favorite continent.

600 orbs 

...is what you will tell the kids when they ask why they have to take out student loans 

F2P'd a +Def/-Res Tibarn in my first pack. 

...acceptable... 

7 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Man, you just can't seem to catch much of a break lately, can you Rezzy? I'd love that Laevatein though...

I would love to give Laevatein to you, since she keeps pity breaking me.

5 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

That's red hell for you.  Always pity breaking.

I can't remember the last time I got a Red focus unit without getting pity broken first.

4 minutes ago, Nym said:

With 180 orbs, all I got is a Faye.

I got a pretty high pity rate at first.

4 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

@Rezzy O-ouch... Maybe Sanaki likes you.

Nailah #1 seems to be +Atk -HP, and Nailah #2 is +Spd -Def. I think the former is actually better as a boon, since her Atk is a bit low at 31. However, HP is a superbane. Merging would get rid of the -HP, but DC indeed.

If Sanaki likes me she needs to apologize.

Decisions, decisions

4 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

@Rezzy.... Sankai thought hey! i'm from Tellius too. 
at least you got the focus units. 600 though. phewww

Tellius usurper

I was hoping not to have to whale, but Tellius only comes around once a year.

2 minutes ago, Shoblongoo said:

...is what you will tell the kids when they ask why they have to take out student loans 

F2P'd a +Def/-Res Tibarn in my first pack. 

...acceptable... 

If I had to take out Student Loans, so can they.

Tiburn was the hardest one to get, since Red kept pity breaking me.

2 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

@Rezzy You got them all, congrats! ... but so many orbs ... my condolences. 

At least no -ATK on the focus units. 

At least we won't get another new banner until March, so I'll have time to save up again.

@Landmaster

And, for the final stroke of luck, my second summoning ticket from Forging Bonds got me a Nailah. The other two got me a Klein and a Kaze as I decided to switch to trying for Legault/Leanne. My luck for the year is gone. If the seasonals are good, I'm screwed. Legendary Hrid will never be mine. Happy with this haul for sure, though :D 

33 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I would love to give Laevatein to you, since she keeps pity breaking me.

Man, you have the opposite problem with her that I do. I've tried for both of her versions with hundreds of orbs and on a combined three banners.

35 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Tellius usurper

I was hoping not to have to whale, but Tellius only comes around once a year.

At least we won't get another new banner until March, so I'll have time to save up again.

that's the thing. 
Like. I am so bummed Nephenee/Elincia are having a banner so close to Legendary (sigh). 
(though i should be thankful Lene is blocked by Horse Chrom/Gray. (id i mention im jealous you got her a s a break?)

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

Ugh, why Sanaki?

Finally

Don't kill Wolf Mama! Kill Sanaki instead :)

That sucks. I hope you had good natures.

I lapsed into whaling for this one. 60+ F2P orbs and $550 of paid orbs, including both bonus packs. Let's not kid ourselves here, I wanted that ice pack to upgrade my escape ladder. Hopefully they see that strong units like these get sales - cancerous units like Legendary Azura get boycotted.

I aimed to +1 Tibarn, Nailah, and Leanne (Reyson is the most obvious demotion candidate since Silas), and get one more Nailah to provide Null C-Disrupt to Legendary Lyn. (A nice middle finger to any razzle-dazzle +10 healer I encounter). The IVs I got were +HP, +Atk, and +Spd respectively.

The off-focus units:

• Ayra (now a combat manual, because Naesala will provide Swift Sparrow at 5 stars - don't blow 20k feathers)
  • Luke (merged into +Atk to erase -HP, because Garon provides Panic Ploy at 4 stars)
  • Brave Celica (provided Death Blow 4 to Est)
  • Brave Lucina (provided Aether to Legendary Lyn)
  • Brave Hector (now +4)
  • Hardin (now a combat manual, still thinking who should get Bold Fighter)
  • M!Grima (merged into +Def to erase -HP)
  • Maribelle (x2, one was +Spd and old copy was merged into her, the other provided Dazzling Staff to Loki)
  • WoF!Hinoka (provided Flier Formation to YT!Olivia so I wouldn't have sacked a copy of Leanne over it)

I am satisfied with this haul, but it's safe to say, I will not be spending this much again until the rerun of Summer's Arrival. The odds are 50% off-focus 5-stars - and this was 7 focus to 10 non-focus. I really need to adjust my expectations.

Edited by Chrom-ulent

43 minutes ago, Chrom-ulent said:

The odds are 50% off-focus 5-stars - and this was 7 focus to 10 non-focus.

I got two focus units (one copy each) of Tibarn and Leanne. I got one colorless and five red off banner units. So 25% focus for me rather than 50%.

50 minutes ago, Chrom-ulent said:

I lapsed into whaling for this one. 60+ F2P orbs and $550 of paid orbs, including both bonus packs. Let's not kid ourselves here, I wanted that ice pack to upgrade my escape ladder. Hopefully they see that strong units like these get sales - cancerous units like Legendary Azura get boycotted.

I aimed to +1 Tibarn, Nailah, and Leanne (Reyson is the most obvious demotion candidate since Silas), and get one more Nailah to provide Null C-Disrupt to Legendary Lyn. (A nice middle finger to any razzle-dazzle +10 healer I encounter). The IVs I got were +HP, +Atk, and +Spd respectively.

The off-focus units:

• Ayra (now a combat manual, because Naesala will provide Swift Sparrow at 5 stars - don't blow 20k feathers)
  • Luke (merged into +Atk to erase -HP, because Garon provides Panic Ploy at 4 stars)
  • Brave Celica (provided Death Blow 4 to Est)
  • Brave Lucina (provided Aether to Legendary Lyn)
  • Brave Hector (now +4)
  • Hardin (now a combat manual, still thinking who should get Bold Fighter)
  • M!Grima (merged into +Def to erase -HP)
  • Maribelle (x2, one was +Spd and old copy was merged into her, the other provided Dazzling Staff to Loki)
  • WoF!Hinoka (provided Flier Formation to YT!Olivia so I wouldn't have sacked a copy of Leanne over it)

I am satisfied with this haul, but it's safe to say, I will not be spending this much again until the rerun of Summer's Arrival. The odds are 50% off-focus 5-stars - and this was 7 focus to 10 non-focus. I really need to adjust my expectations.

4 minutes ago, Tree said:

I got two focus units (one copy each) of Tibarn and Leanne. I got one colorless and five red off banner units. So 25% focus for me rather than 50%.

I got 8 pitybreakers and 5 focus units.  6 of my 8 pitybreakers were Red, two of them being Sanaki.