6 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I got 8 pitybreakers and 5 focus units.  6 of my 8 pitybreakers were Red, two of them being Sanaki.

Actually, I forgot I also got Karla, so it was really 2 focus and 7 off banner for me. (Fortunately, I only got one Sanaki. She has absolutely no useful skills.)

That's six off banner red units (Mia, Cavalry Chrom, Gray, Flora, Sanaki, Karla) and one off banner colorless (Bow Lyn).

I was a little disappointed, but then I realized that in 350 orbs, I got a neutral Tibarn, a [+atk, -hp] Leanne,  merges (Bow Lyn, Mia, Cavalry Chrom), and five new units (Gray, Flora, Sanaki, Karla, 4* Legault).

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Garlyle said:

I decided to do some full circles after obtaining the tickets. Overall spent 64 orbs instead of 89 - good deal. And I got lucky.

On 3rd circle I got

Reveal hidden contents

V995vYZ.jpg

Better IV than what I have, but bad timing for a pitybreaker. Also

kDrF47G.jpg

I don't have you, but double breaker is too much. I don't like Fates or Adrift, but I guess I'll try him to test Null Follow-Up

So my hopes were left out on the 4th circle, but on the 2nd orb...

Reveal hidden contents

My top want. Neutral IV. Easily leaving this banner - I was lucky today.

9E2OXX8.jpg

Two decent pitybreakers at least~ Congrats on Tibarn!

7 hours ago, Dayni said:

I got all the tokens (You have no idea how many tries to took to get enough for Nailah's), so let's do this.

3 Red, 1 each Blue, Green (Let's just take the Blue, not because I'd never want Tibarn, but I feel like I should save- Okay screw it, we all know what Tibarn's like.)

4* M!Robin (I was looking for a merge. +Def/-Atk, I guess I'm keeping my first 5*.),  3* Laslow (LasNo, am I right? +Res/-HP), 4* Ogma (Is that my 4* +10 merge? +HP/-Res), 4* Fir (It's a staff unit's fodder. +Spd/-HP)

3.25%

2 each Red, Colourless, 1 Green (No blue? Uh oh.)

3* Marth (I could stand to get better fodder. +Spd/-Atk), 4* Roy (I need a merge for him too.... Wait I don't think I do. +HP/-Res)

2 each Blue, Green, 1 Colourless

4* Mathilda (Really, why bother with her as fodder unless you want her at 5*? +Atk/-Res.... That could work as a base for her.), 4* Effie (Haven't see her in ages. +Spd/-Def, still getting bad natures as usual.)

3.5%

2 Blue, 1 each Red, Green, Colourless

4* Est (I already got one merge and I have a pile of these now. Would really like that skill refine IS. +Spd/-Def, I have +Atk already, it is beautiful), 4* Cordelia (CordeliNah? +Def/-Spd, Effie would have liked that.), 4* Lon'qu (Vantage. +Res/-Spd)

2 Colourless, 1 each Red, Blue, Green

4* Subaki (I mean, do I need to insult the guy? +Res/-HP), 4* Ares (Nice. +Def/-Spd)

3.75%

3 Red, 2 Blue (That's better, would have liked more blue.)

4* Peri (That's bad. +Def/-Atk), 4* Shigure (That's not a wolf. +HP/-Res, shame that Stance is 5* locked.), 4* Henry (Shame, he used to be a good fodder option. +Def/-HP), 3* Seliph (No, you're not getting the refine. Neutral), 5* BKhrom (No, my look on my face is disappointment because I'm not getting Tibarn. +Spd/-Atk, I think I'm merging onto my base.)

I guess until I play RD I'll never get what I was looking for off it's banners (This is also not the first time Chrom pitybroke a Tellius banner though that was lessened because Nephenee was in the same circle). I tried again after being pitybroken once before. Never again.

Ooof sorry about being pitybroken T_T

6 hours ago, Venmi said:

450 orbs...  And I'm not pleased.  My goal was two of each, so I could fix banes.

The first 5* was great- Nailah, perfect!  Non-ideal IVs, but that's one.  Then I got Eldigan, Tana, and Laegjarm.  The latter two were new, but none that I really wanted.  At least the pity breakers could have been other Tellians >.<

Then I got Leanne!  Well, she was the "beast" I wanted least, but sure.  +DEF/-RES...  Ah well.

Then... another Leanne.  And not a single Sothe merge in all of the colorless pulls.  I'd had enough colorless pulls at that point, but of course the one I wanted least when the one I got two of first.

Then finally...  Reyson!  He was the one I wanted most, and the only one I'm okay if I don't get two of now.  He'll probably demote.

Still no Tibarn.  I still want a second Nailah.  And the one color I'm looking for a particular 4* is colorless, and I shouldn't pull there anymore.  And nearly out of orbs and don't want to spend any more money...  I guess 7 5*'s in 450 orbs isn't bad, but it still hurts that I got so many pity breakers I didn't want.

You got almost all the focuses, that's good at least~ Hope you can get Tibarn, too~

5 hours ago, Anacybele said:

I said I'd have better luck pulling for a birdy and look who showed in just 15ish pulls.

iMeqmNe.png

I told ya'll so! I have decent to nice luck pulling anything that isn't a Laevatein! Glad I got Tibarn quickly though, even if I didn't really luck out on the IVs this time. +Res, -Spd doesn't help him much at all. But it doesn't affect his Atk or Def. So probably still pretty usable.

Nice! Congrats! The Spd can be remedied so still pretty good~

5 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Yes. That's True.  We have BHB revival, a new BHB, GC, Tap Battle, TT+, Three Heroes Quests, Special Heroes Log-in and Paralogue, so there are a lot of orbs to get until the banner ends. Or maybe I save my future orbs for the February Legendary Banner, because I would like more copies of Gunnthrá and Hríd returns in February, so I will have another chance to get him.

Also, I got some orbs and.... summoned a Karel... +Res -Spd... Perfect...

Xiahou Dun, ooof intensifying~ For February will be even more with the Anniversary special which could potentially be a solid 100 right there~

5 hours ago, Stroud said:

Thanks, I really hope that I will be more lucky then last time. Last time I got 5 Deirdres with 700 orbs. xD This time I have only 500. And I'd rather want to have some spare orbs after this. I just don't know if Deirdre will ever get a banner again.

I hope 500 will be enough!~ Though I'd think she has chances of being on other Banners, but you never know with them phasing Gen I units out little by little >.>

4 hours ago, Anacybele said:

And looky what my second ticket got me! This is the first 5 star I've pulled on a ticket too.

GV9HAAU.png

Single green just like with NY Fjorm too. Why is my luck in green so great lately? That is very odd. xP I usually have shit luck there. But anyway, now I have second best birdy and Reyson can hang with his favorite bird king. He's sadly -Atk, also like that Fjorm, but hopefully like everyone believes will happen, Reyson will demote and I can later fix that.

Leanne is cute and Rafiel is alright, but Reyson punched Oliver and wants to be tough. He's the coolest heron by default.

I guess Laevatein is just a plain bad luck charm for me. I have the worst luck ever when I'm trying to go for her.

Congrats! Hoping he demotes so he can be an easy fix~

4 hours ago, Yukiko said:

After 322 orbs I managed to get all the units from the Laguz banner! Plus Lewyn and Leagault as pitybreakers. It was definitely worth the time spend saving and farming orbs. It's so great to have your own favourite characters finally in the game! I'm so happy... ;-;

Glad you were able to get all your favorite characters!

3 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

It begins. (Though I had grabbed a free Bike and Bector.)

893- the number of Orbs going into this.

My first summon ever, in order: Saizo, Leon, Lachesis, Eirika, Nailah. Bleh, progressive, wish I could know but don't, eh, YIPEEEEEEEE!

2nd: Eliwood, P5 Boy, Serge, Eliwood, Elibe's little Hexer.

3rd (not going to snipe as a beginner, plus I'll have the remote hope for the miracle of Micaiah): Odin, Mobin, Wrys, Wind, Tiki 13.

4th: Florina, Gwendolyn, Nayru, Touma's Mirage, Reyson. Victorie!

5th: Din, Shanna, Leanne, Tiki 13, Water Vestal. Relay Combo!

6th: Klein, Wind, Merric, Camilla, Hexer.

7th: Flash Gordin, Mae, Nino, Mmorgan, Sheeshiicaeda.

8th: Priscilla, Sailor Moon, Henry, Takumi's Boyfriend, Water Vestal.

9th: Flash Gordin, I Am Setsuna, Effie, Cirque du Soleil, Evergreen.

1st Intermission (Changed my mind and opted to withdraw prematurely since no Reds and then only one red, and I originally though the continued session discount would be 4-3-2-1, if if less 3 orbs of a color I'll snipe I've decided): The Hurricane, Effie, Lilina.

10th: Prussia, Jeorge, Evergreen, Sheeshiicaeda, Sheeshiicaeda.

2nd Intermission: Tharja.

11th: Clair, Jeorge, Hexer, King, Henry.

3rd Intermission: Athens.

12th: Athens, Tibarn, Forrin, Flash Gordin, GJC. At last! Mission complete! Celebration music!

Down to 633 Orbs. Will withdraw for now. Tomorrow, play begins and I've my Children of Strength to plow through things, the rest being supporters or sacrifices for them. I'll return to the altar not for some time if the augury is correct, so I'll be able to replenish my power of calling, perhaps in full, and then some. The Summoning Spirit will rarely make me quiver with its holy ecstasy. 

Congrats, you got them all!

3 hours ago, Rezzy said:

@Anacybele@Nym@Arcanite@GuiltyLove@Vaximillian@SatsumaFSoysoy@mampfoid@Zeo@Infinite Dreams@Rafiel's Aria@Garlyle@Johann@Captain Karnage@DefaultBeep@mcsilas@Tybrosion@DarkLordIvy@TheTuckingFypo@Shoblongoo@Mackc2@Rex Glacies@Emerson@Glaceon Mage@Tolvir@Poimagic and anyone else I forgot.

Well, this being the one Tellius banner IS will release this year, I decided to whale out trying to get characters from my favorite continent.

Over 600 Orbs were sacrificed to the RNG gods, and they are cruel gods.

I was pity broken repeatedly.

uC7ZhFK.png7Zq4Bvi.pngRyeWjnV.pngRBlkjpl.png

Ugh, why Sanaki?

mAvALiy.pngJjkW1hn.png7kdqCZU.pngMdwHnfU.png

Sanaki again?  RNG gods what have I done to offend you?  What are the odds of peing pity broken by Sanaki of all people twice?  Notice that 6 of my pity breakers are Red.

Finally

vjUNfuT.pngCPilx0t.pngFIyuS6w.png11ViJIh.pngTc9NXtD.png

I have not had a chance to check natures yet.  I'm not sure if I want to merge Wolf Mama or save her for DC.

Wow, 2 Sanakis, I'm jealous at most of your pitybreakers, TBH~ But glad you got all the Laguz~

2 hours ago, Lemmy said:

I’m in a sour mood, wasted all my orbs to be broken by Flora, Alm, Sword Reinhardt, and Sigurd. 

Awww, I'm sorry you didn't get Tibarn T_T

54 minutes ago, Chrom-ulent said:

I lapsed into whaling for this one. 60+ F2P orbs and $550 of paid orbs, including both bonus packs. Let's not kid ourselves here, I wanted that ice pack to upgrade my escape ladder. Hopefully they see that strong units like these get sales - cancerous units like Legendary Azura get boycotted.

I aimed to +1 Tibarn, Nailah, and Leanne (Reyson is the most obvious demotion candidate since Silas), and get one more Nailah to provide Null C-Disrupt to Legendary Lyn. (A nice middle finger to any razzle-dazzle +10 healer I encounter). The IVs I got were +HP, +Atk, and +Spd respectively.

The off-focus units:

• Ayra (now a combat manual, because Naesala will provide Swift Sparrow at 5 stars - don't blow 20k feathers)
  • Luke (merged into +Atk to erase -HP, because Garon provides Panic Ploy at 4 stars)
  • Brave Celica (provided Death Blow 4 to Est)
  • Brave Lucina (provided Aether to Legendary Lyn)
  • Brave Hector (now +4)
  • Hardin (now a combat manual, still thinking who should get Bold Fighter)
  • M!Grima (merged into +Def to erase -HP)
  • Maribelle (x2, one was +Spd and old copy was merged into her, the other provided Dazzling Staff to Loki)
  • WoF!Hinoka (provided Flier Formation to YT!Olivia so I wouldn't have sacked a copy of Leanne over it)

I am satisfied with this haul, but it's safe to say, I will not be spending this much again until the rerun of Summer's Arrival. The odds are 50% off-focus 5-stars - and this was 7 focus to 10 non-focus. I really need to adjust my expectations.

Damn, $500 but good you got all the units you wanted and a bunch of good fodder~

43 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

I hope 500 will be enough!~ Though I'd think she has chances of being on other Banners, but you never know with them phasing Gen I units out little by little >.>

Exactly this is my fear. I think I might have another shot if they decide to make a banner fiasco with different gen 1 units each day. Deirdre had her skill related banner already. And this one might be the last if she does not get a BHB.

2 hours ago, Landmaster said:

Damn, $500 but good you got all the units you wanted and a bunch of good fodder~

I'm still under what I spent in November as I began to taper my spending down. I had hoped that I would maintain my December spending (that salt over Fae showing up in a Santa armor instead of a marshmallow peep suit for Easter, and over Ephraim being armored instead of flying, translated into big savings), but I'm still in good shape.

32 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

You know what, if I get another Tibarn somewhere down the line and he's bad IV, I actually ought to give Sturdy Impact to Freddy. That's right up his alley!

Sturdy Impact can only be inherited by fliers and infantry units.

13 minutes ago, Garlyle said:

Sturdy Impact can only be inherited by fliers and infantry units.

Seriously? Not really fair imo when it's just an upgraded Sturdy Stance as far as I can tell, and mounted units can use that just fine. Also, cavs are getting the short end of the stick too much as it is. They're disallowed more skills than any other movement type, I think, and they're not as viable in arena due to the BST penalty.

Edited by Anacybele

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Seriously? Not really fair imo when it's just an upgraded Sturdy Stance as far as I can tell, and mounted units can use that just fine. Also, cavs are getting the short end of the stick too much as it is. They're disallowed more skills than any other movement type, I think, and they're not as viable in arena due to the BST penalty.

You can always give it to Summer Freddy!

1 minute ago, Landmaster said:

You can always give it to Summer Freddy!

Yeah, but he's not as much of an enemy phase unit, he's better off as player phase. I gave him Swift Sparrow and all instead.

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, but he's not as much of an enemy phase unit, he's better off as player phase. I gave him Swift Sparrow and all instead.

Sturdy Impact is a player phase skill.

3 minutes ago, Garlyle said:

Sturdy Impact is a player phase skill.

That can't be when It's an upgraded Sturdy Stance. Besides, since I sacrificed a rare 5 star to give Summer Freddy Swift Sparrow, I don't really want to replace it.

Edited by Anacybele

@Rezzy idk why I was tagged specifically since i dont think ive posted in this thread in forever but damn.
I feel you, I dropped a buttload for +10 Ophelia and got an almost +10 Silas along with like a ton of pitybreaks. Man, I sure wish I knew she was going to be on a Hero Fest back when her banner came out...

Anyways I did like ~60 plus the tickets this banner and got a third Adrift MCorrin. Fun. At least Naesala was free.

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

That can't be when It's an upgraded Sturdy Stance. Besides, since I sacrificed a rare 5 star to give Summer Freddy Swift Sparrow, I don't really want to replace it.

It's an upgraded Sturdy Blow, not Sturdy Stance.

7 hours ago, Anacybele said:

It's not an upgrated Armored Blow?

8 hours ago, Lord-Zero said:

I got Leanne and she’s...-atk, +def. I’m aware that she’s noodle-armed but this...is...take it even further below. 

ouch :(  and it's not like her def. is anything (mine is +atk/-def. the girl is going to die in a stiff breeze). 
you could give her atk 3 to fix the bane?

9 hours ago, Anacybele said:

It's a Player Phase Skill so it can be another good option for him when he wants Def instead of Speed~ Just an option, you don't have to do it, OFC~

8 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

It's a Player Phase Skill so it can be another good option for him when he wants Def instead of Speed~ Just an option, you don't have to do it, OFC~

Eh, I still don't know. I prefer nuking things on player phase with him since I could get his Atk and Spd to nice heights with Swift Sparrow.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Eh, I still don't know. I prefer nuking things on player phase with him since I could get his Atk and Spd to nice heights with Swift Sparrow.

Swift Sparrow's still great, you could totally keep it on him~

2019 NY banner confirmed as my favourite banner. Already got NY!Gunnthra and OG!Laegjarn from it (not the red flier I was looking for but someone on my want list anyway). And now I got:

gypQ1FE.png

Again not exactly what I was looking for, but again someone on my wish list so I'll def take it! +Res, -HP so not bad at all too wooh!

Also got another Klein though again with a bad nature. Hopefully I will find one with a good boon before he gets to +10, or else I still have a reserve neutral copy in case that doesn't happen ^^;

And got a Hinata which I'll always take for Fury fodder.

All in all a good pull and worth the hour I spent on doing Chain Challenges for more orbs :D

1 hour ago, Mau said:

2019 NY banner confirmed as my favourite banner. Already got NY!Gunnthra and OG!Laegjarn from it (not the red flier I was looking for but someone on my want list anyway). And now I got:

gypQ1FE.png

Again not exactly what I was looking for, but again someone on my wish list so I'll def take it! +Res, -HP so not bad at all too wooh!

Also got another Klein though again with a bad nature. Hopefully I will find one with a good boon before he gets to +10, or else I still have a reserve neutral copy in case that doesn't happen ^^;

And got a Hinata which I'll always take for Fury fodder.

All in all a good pull and worth the hour I spent on doing Chain Challenges for more orbs :D

all right!!
I have 2 mias (i merged her)
i got mad at her when she blocked me from Celica. twice LOL