2018:

Me: Ok I want Valentine Lilina, let's go!
Me: *free summons Valentine Hector*

2019:

Me: Ok I want Valentine Mist, let's go!
Me: *free summons:*

kv8Knvi.png

Well then. I'm not mad though, free Armor March/Fury 4 fodder hell yes that I'll take it! :D Second session got me nothing, gotta wait for more orbs until I can try more for Ike and Mist.

Edited by Mau

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, Mau said:

OMG I GOT HER I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!!!! :D

Wow, congrats! Best towel, still great despite the bane. 

16 minutes ago, Mau said:

Me: *free summons:*

Haha, ok I only need to want the other unit to get a free 5*? 

Congrats again! 

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

*looks at stats*...Wait a second, is he...? HOLY FREAKING SHIT HE'S +SPD TOO!! AAAAH *explodes* (flaw is HP, so his Atk and Def aren't touched either!!) I CAN'T BELIEVE MY LUCK! FUCK YEAH WOOO!!

Haha, I'm happy your Ike-luck works! Congratulations! 

Good luck getting also the others. 

55 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Chill Atk and Karla, not bad I suppose for no pity rate~ Well I'm under 100 Orbs for the first time in a while so I'm just going to gather some more Orbs up before going back into this hell~

Ouch ... that hurts. Are they new at least? Good luck getting your Myrhh(s) next time. 

41 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

Cheers. Spent like 120 orbs on the banner, but this made it more than worth it. Best part is that the only 3* was Selena.

Wow ... I'm still waiting for such a pull. Congrats! 

30 minutes ago, Garlyle said:

Picked up a new hero 4* Reyson on the way.

That is the bright side. Would prefer him over many of the new units. Sorry about your off-banner 5* pull though. 

Been a while since I posted here, eh? Indeed a quick search says the last time I updated was on the 17th of October when I got an OG Tana. Looking back at the units I've gotten since then (units new to me in green), I have:

Bride Sanaki +Atk -Def - Fixes my -Atk original one, neat.
Hinoka +HP -Res
Laevatein +Spd -Def
Jaffar +Def -Res
Eir +HP -Def
Ophelia +HP -Atk
Winter Lissa +Spd -Def
Legendary Hector +Def -Spd - Fixes my +Spd -HP one, also neat.
Horse Chrom +Res -Atk
Eir +HP -Atk
Summer Takumi +Spd -Def
Fjorm +Atk -Res - First Fjorm I've actually pulled, bit of a surprise, but a pleasant one.
Dancer Elincia +HP -Atk - Identical nature to my two OG Elincias, I think she's cursed.
Halloween Nowi +Atk -Def - Was very disappointed to get her as the anniversary freebie ...until I found out her nature with yesterday's update.

Some decent ones in there, especially considering my orb earnings are probably around half of what they used to be. I haven't gotten the free Eir yet (obviously I need the game to remind me I can get Eir as a free ally for completing chapter 1 of Book 3 more often), but there's a ready merge or two for her when I do.

Which brings me to today. Just did the one partial circle, which ended up being only three units, on the Greil banner.

Horse Chrom +Atk -Res

Can't complain about that. Very glad I didn't merge my +Res -Atk copy into my old base +HP -Res one. Instead I get to merge the old base into the new copy, and will be able to freely fodder the +Res one for Chill Def + Aether next month.

That having been done, I looked at my 80-odd orbs plus the 90-odd more in my mailbox and decided to go for the Hot Springs banner. Unusual for me these days to put any orbs into a 6% banner, but after reading the February Legendary expectations thread, it seems I'd be better served going for the March one, leaving a big gap in expected orb usage. I inconsistently went for green-only at times, and green+grey at others. Took about 100 orbs for Hinoka to show up. Finished the circle, and Sakura turned up the very next orb. Happy with that outcome.

Towel Hinoka +Spd -Atk
Towel Sakura +HP -Res

Not that great in terms of natures, but since I'm not actively playing, it doesn't matter much. I won't be levelling anyone anytime soon so there's plenty of time to get a +1 merge on them in future legendary banners. Theoretically I can now field a Hoshidan siblings flier team now, alongside Legendary Ryoma and Summer Takumi, kinda neat I guess.

Edited by Humanoid

Looks like everyone's getting such lovely luck! Huzzah! :D

Well I got up to 13% on the Legendary banner and had to abandon it :(

BUT I got Greil on my free summon on the new Valentine's Banner woohoo! He's +Speed/-Res, not the best but whatever! Quite the farcry from my terrible luck lately. Thanks Greil!

Daily Summoning Banner: Ephraim and Myrrh Bound Hero Battle, featuring SM Eirika, OG Ephraim and OG Myrrh, three heroes from Magvel. My free summon was:

Screenshot-20190208-062922.png

She is the wrong Magvel Hero, but for me she is a better summon than the others three, because I didn't have her and I already have the others.

Also, now I don't need to have a IV Checker app to know that this Tana is +Def -HP. This was a great free summon!

Not sure how to rate my luck with this banner. Free summoned Laegjarn with +HP/-Res. If only the IVs were any of the other 3 other than HP it would've been perfect but I'm still happy about her.

Used around 30 orbs and got a +HP, -Res Soren. My percentage got reset and thought I'd continue trying for Ike or maybe another Soren with better IVs...next circle got a Soren with +Res/-HP which I think is even worse IVs. And then I got pity broken by a Luke (+HP, -Atk) which I completely forgot existed. 

And then free summoned a Rhajat (+Spd/-Hp) for the eirika/ephraim/myrrh banner. 

I know I've been pretty lucky with this banner so far but...my takeaway is that everything I've summoned so far has either an HP boon or bane which annoys me slightly.

Edited by zuibangde

4 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Free pull session: TWO REDS AND THREE GREENS WHOA! I pulled the whole session of course, but didn't get anything noteworthy.

Three sessions later:

66BCcGK.png

iasohg;oishgo;asidj;kl YEEEEE!! HE CAME QUICKLY WOOO!!

*looks at stats*...Wait a second, is he...? HOLY FREAKING SHIT HE'S +SPD TOO!! AAAAH *explodes* (flaw is HP, so his Atk and Def aren't touched either!!) I CAN'T BELIEVE MY LUCK! FUCK YEAH WOOO!!

Hide contents

3aQDcK8.png

I didn't get Mist or Greil and I had 140 orbs to blow, but THIS MAKES ME HAPPY ENOUGH. I love you, Ike, thank you for knowing it! <3 I got a whole month to throw more orbs at this banner for Ike's sis and dad anyway! Gonna keep trying for one or both (preferably Mist if I have to have just one) throughout if I have to!

@Rezzy @Arcanite And anybody else who cares. ^^

EDIT: Oh yeah, I also got pitybroken by a 5 star Soleil later. I nearly forgot in my excitement here lol. Didn't look at her IVs yet. I'll decide what to do with her another time, it's late here and I only stayed up for this sweet sweet banner. :P

Congrats, I've gotten Soren and Greil so far, plus a couple pitybreakers.  I'm hoping to get them all.

My streak of good luck continues with the new banner giving me LA Mist on the first session (+Res/-Def). Going into banners with the mentality of “just pull until you get one” has done me well by letting me save more orbs than I spend. 

I wonder if I should go for another unit in the Greil banner or the Onsen banner (only got Sakura there), or should hold on to my orbs until the FE6 banner. If Sue is in it, I’d probably regret spending orbs. 

My free summon was a +Res/-Spd VMist.

There was a blue and a second green on the table as well, I went why not and pulled those too.

blue was a +HP/-Def VSoren.

green was my first Reyson.

Between this and random Enkidu on FGO, I really hope I haven't used up my luck before going for VRoy.

4 hours ago, Anacybele said:

I didn't get Mist or Greil and I had 140 orbs to blow, but THIS MAKES ME HAPPY ENOUGH. I love you, Ike, thank you for knowing it! <3 I got a whole month to throw more orbs at this banner for Ike's sis and dad anyway! Gonna keep trying for one or both (preferably Mist if I have to have just one) throughout if I have to!

Grats, Even with 140 orbs it is still a good outcome. Others may get luckier, but it is a unit you wanted the most and it is not a painful amount of orbs and he even got good boon/bane. 

Only made my freepull and got Merric, I am too drained on Orbs for now. But I liked the chapter, I hope that they also take this approach on other seasonal banner. That the theme of the seasonal is not too predictable. Wouldn't mind if they switch out bridal/groom banner. Unless I see Zeke/Tatiana there.

@Zeo @mampfoid @Landmaster @daisy jane @Ginko

So new day, new summons.

Got a 3 star Stahl for FE8 banner (was hoping for Eirika). Could've tried the other red but with the coming Titania, I'm not that despreate for a red mage cav anymore, thankfully.

As for the new Valentines banner... I got the worst 3 star Raigh and Sophia combo (both +Spd/-Atk) :(.

On my other account, there were 2 reds and 1 green (don't really care about Soren and the other was colourless).I pick the left red and..

Spoiler

tumblr_pmlvo0n6jS1qc0fq5_540.png

!!!!!!!!!!

WOAHHH!!!! It's V!Ike!!! 

That's awesome, orbs saved! Well..partially. He is +HP/-Def so a bit bummed about the lower Def, but I'll take that over -Atk/-Spd.

Looking back at Vector, it's funny how I get another -Def DC Valentine's armour. Also..Ike Emblem is complete and funnily enough, I free summoned one of every Ike in this account at some point in this game (the last one was B!Ike in the BHB banner).

Pulled the other red for DC fodder/a better Ike but nothing. Green wasn't Greil but instead nice Savage Blow fodder in Camilla. Great pull at least so I can dodge red hell this time!

@Rezzy Nice, hope you complete the set!

@Anacybele Wow, jealous of your Ike! 

Edited by mcsilas

9 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

On my other account, there were 2 reds and 1 green (don't really care about Soren and the other was colourless).I pick the left red and..

Wow, congrats! Your luck continues. Looking forward to see that Ike-emblem in action. 

Spent 60 orbs and got Laevatain on the second pull, second session was nothing, Mist and Ike both showed up around the fourth/fifth circle that generated and Greil popped up in the session after theirs. I pulled the blue orbs in both Ike/Mist's and Greil's circle of summons just to see if Soren would join in, but I think he's too embarassed. Ike's neutral while Mist and Greil are both +Atk/-Res ?

Went in hoping to get Mist or Greil in about 80 orbs. I did get a green unit I wanted, but unfortunately it was Reyson. I'm very happy to have him but... not quite what I was going for here.

Fortunately, he was 4* rather than breaking my pity rate. Unfortunately, the 5* I did get was regular Ike. I do like Ike and was missing his regular version, but he's pretty redundant at this point.

All in all, took 91 orbs. I have another 127 on hand right now with more pretty easily in reach, so I'm sure I'll take another crack at it at some point, but I'm a bit frustrated right now.

Daily banner first. Going to try for Myrrh.

1. 5* Myrrh: Finally some luck. That makes her +1, and with +Res/-Def I might as well just merge her into my current +Res/-Spd copy.

That went well. Now for the free Valentine's pull. Trying for green again, so let's see if my luck holds.

1. 5* Greil: Double free-pull 5* extravaganza! I suppose my luck's in the up period of its up-down swings. He's +Res/-HP, so very mediocre asset/flaw, but he's free! I wasn't going to pull any more, but since I got so lucky I might as well get the rest of the set.
  2. 4* Donnel: Garbage.
  3. 4* Stahl: Swap fodder.
  4. 5* Adrift!Camilla: Well, today turned out to be a very lucky day! She's +HP/-Spd, which is on the bad side but not too awful. Still, a mighty red flier for the team.

Not going to bother with the one grey orb. All in all, absolutely superb set of pulls. 3 5*s for only 12 orbs! I can stockpile in peace now.

@daisy jane @mampfoid

So, as I reached 6% on the bath banner today, this happened:

tumblr_pmlzjc7Rmb1ta965c_540.png

Ugggggghhh

Ryouma broke my 6% pity rate and ruined everything. Good job, my dude, you actually managed to make me seriously pissed at you. No, I don’t care how great your IVs are (+Spd -Res), I am very temped to fodder you to Senkura for this fuckup!

No need to congratulate me on this, it won't make me feel better. 

Do I stop pulling here? No, because I’m a fool who doesn’t know when to quit.. I will keep throwing my orbs at this banner until the day it disappears together with all my hopes and dreams…

@daisy jane @mampfoid

So, as I reached 6% on the bath banner today, this happened:

tumblr_pmlzjc7Rmb1ta965c_540.png

Ugggggghhh

Ryouma broke my 6% pity rate and ruined everything. Good job, my dude, you actually managed to make me seriously pissed at you. No, I don’t care how great your IVs are (+Spd -Res), I am very temped to fodder you to Senkura for this fuckup!

No need to congratulate me on this, it won't make me feel better. 

Do I stop pulling here? No, because I’m a fool who doesn’t know when to quit.. I will keep throwing my orbs at this banner until the day it disappears together with all my hopes and dreams…

1 minute ago, mampfoid said:

Oh no, I'm so sorry. That is just wrong. Nothing else in the 6% circle? 

Only blues and reds, and I didn't want to waste any orbs on those.