1 minute ago, mampfoid said:

Oh no, I'm so sorry. That is just wrong. Nothing else in the 6% circle? 

Only blues and reds, and I didn't want to waste any orbs on those.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, Nanima said:

@daisy jane So, as I reached 6% on the bath banner today, this happened:

Ugggggghhh

Ryouma broke my 6% pity rate and ruined everything. Good job, my dude, you actually managed to make me seriously pissed at you. No, I don’t care how great your IVs are (+Spd -Res), I am very temped to fodder you to Senkura for this fuckup!

No need to congratulate me on this, it won't make me feel better. 

Do I stop pulling here? No, because I’m a fool who doesn’t know when to quit.. I will keep throwing my orbs at this banner until the day it disappears together with all my hopes and dreams…

oooooffff. i would even say at least it's not a mist or a luke. but basically anyone at that point isn't wanted i'm so sorry. :( 
I am the same way ..... 

Mau, McSilas, good on your pulls 

Free pull on the new banner: a +Def/-HP Valentine's Ike (that asset is too sweet)! This alone proved my instincts wrong on just counting on him for DC fodder.

However, I am a little miffed at having 1-2 green orbs every circle I ran. Pulls on them are similarly lackluster, as I've gotten another Raven (merge project soon, but it ought to have been a Sheena), and an Arthur. The third green orb I've seen in another circle gave me my first Reyson, though.

Edited by Karimlan

1 hour ago, Othin said:

Went in hoping to get Mist or Greil in about 80 orbs. I did get a green unit I wanted, but unfortunately it was Reyson. I'm very happy to have him but... not quite what I was going for here.

Fortunately, he was 4* rather than breaking my pity rate. Unfortunately, the 5* I did get was regular Ike. I do like Ike and was missing his regular version, but he's pretty redundant at this point.

All in all, took 91 orbs. I have another 127 on hand right now with more pretty easily in reach, so I'm sure I'll take another crack at it at some point, but I'm a bit frustrated right now.

Waiting didn't last long. Put in another 71 orbs and got Greil! His nature is unfortunate (+HP, -Atk), but whatever.

I also got another Reyson on the way, with arguably a better nature than the one I'd immediately upgraded earlier. Welp.

1 minute ago, Othin said:

Waiting didn't last long. Put in another 71 orbs and got Greil! His nature is unfortunate (+HP, -Atk), but whatever.

I also got another Reyson on the way, with arguably a better nature than the one I'd immediately upgraded earlier. Welp.

Were you also experiencing green orb drought?

5 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Haha, I'm happy your Ike-luck works! Congratulations! 

Good luck getting also the others. 

Haha, yeah, it did in this game for once. XD RD Ike and regular PoR Ike took me forever to get. lol (CYL Ike I picked for free).

2 hours ago, Rezzy said:

Congrats, I've gotten Soren and Greil so far, plus a couple pitybreakers.  I'm hoping to get them all.

Yay, congrats to you too, Rezzy! I keep trying for Mist and Greil, but still nada for them so far. But I'm keeping at it!

38 minutes ago, Usana said:

@Anacybele Congrats! I am so jealous of your boon. I got a spd bane myself, so I am really hoping I can get another one to neutralize that bull.

1 hour ago, mcsilas said:

Wow, jealous of your Ike! 

Aw, thanks, though I'm sure someday y'all can get good asset and flaw combos on him too! Hope that works out for you, Usana since you brought it up!

2 hours ago, Stroud said:

Grats, Even with 140 orbs it is still a good outcome. Others may get luckier, but it is a unit you wanted the most and it is not a painful amount of orbs and he even got good boon/bane. 

Yeah, I'm not too bummed for that reason, and as I said, I got a month to keep going for Mist and Greil. :3

1 minute ago, Karimlan said:

Were you also experiencing green orb drought?

Yeah, I got a bunch of sessions without them. It should be about a third of the time - felt like more, but it's hard to say.

I got a +Spd Greil which I used to give Arvis Fury 4 after I beat his Ordeals and got him to level 40.

I wasn't originally gonna go for him, but there was no red and damn I'll take it regardless.

1 minute ago, Nym said:

Also got my Ike! Mine is +Def -Hp though.

That's pretty good! HP is the most ideal bane and Def is a good stat on him. :) Nice!

...HOLD UP, FOLKS!

Asq8RKP.png

Aw yeah!

Spoiler

DSeDEUE.png

…+Atk, -Def?! YEAH! Mist, you just wanted to be great like your big bro, huh? :D I got me some Greil superkids! WOOHOO!

BEST FRIDAY EVER SO FAR! I didn't spend much money at all either. ^^ I only bought the February pack, one 23 orb pack, one 10 orb pack, and one 3 orb pack.

@Rezzy @Arcanite 

42 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

oooooffff. i would even say at least it's not a mist or a luke. but basically anyone at that point isn't wanted i'm so sorry. :( 
I am the same way ..... 

Yeah, I wouldn't have minded Ryouma too much at the start, but now he was just so unwelcome.. I'll keep you updated until the end. Maybe I can clutch something..

36 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

still no 5* freebee for me.

Hope your luck improves as well. 

Free pulled Greil and now Celica has a new A slot skill (and unlike Fury 3 Fury 4 actually gets her into desperation range after one round of combat)!

Gonna continue pulling green on this banner because more Greil isn’t a bad thing and Mist would be nice, plus I haven’t pulled a Reyson yet and I’m hoping for the last Cherche I need to finish my first +10.

38 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

That's pretty good! HP is the most ideal bane and Def is a good stat on him. :) Nice!

Indeed it is! Ike's Defense and Resistance are far more important in mitigating the damage he gets, and he can heal the HP back with Radiant Aether.

@Nym: we got literally the same Ike haha!

Edited by Karimlan

8 minutes ago, Karimlan said:

Indeed it is! Ike's Defense and Resistance are far more important in mitigating the damage he gets, and he can heal the HP back with Radiant Aether.

Yup! Which is why I'm so ecstatic I got such amazing IVs on mine!

5 minutes ago, Usana said:

@Anacybele Ohh! Double grats! Now hopefully you aren't cursed with the 'never ending repeat' curse. You probably want Greil before getting another half dozen Mists :D.

Thanks! Yeah, I'd prefer not to have another Laevatein situation (where I pulled four of her sister instead of her), though I wouldn't complain about Mist merges. Or Ike ones for that matter should I get a session with no green and there's some red. :)

Though given my luck with his kids, watch me pull Greil with bad IVs...lol

Edited by Anacybele

51 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, I'm not too bummed for that reason, and as I said, I got a month to keep going for Mist and Greil. :3

Yeah, hopefully you will be lucky with them. The upside of them sharing the color is that its easier to get at least one of them. Sometimes I like shared colors more if it contains 2 units I like.

30 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

...HOLD UP, FOLKS!

Asq8RKP.png

Aw yeah!

Hide contents

DSeDEUE.png

…+Atk, -Def?! YEAH! Mist, you just wanted to be great like your big bro, huh? :D I got me some Greil superkids! WOOHOO!

BEST FRIDAY EVER SO FAR! I didn't spend much money at all either. ^^ I only bought the February pack, one 23 orb pack, one 10 orb pack, and one 3 orb pack.

@Rezzy @Arcanite 

Wow, congrats. Nice that you got the ones you were going for and with good natures to boot.

But I noticed you haven’t turned on the option to view the asset/flaw. You can do so in the options menu in case you missed it. 

2 minutes ago, Stroud said:

Yeah, hopefully you will be lucky with them. The upside of them sharing the color is that its easier to get at least one of them. Sometimes I like shared colors more if it contains 2 units I like.

I got lucky with Mist already if you didn't see above lol but thanks! :P

10 minutes ago, Jave said:

Wow, congrats. Nice that you got the ones you were going for and with good natures to boot.

But I noticed you haven’t turned on the option to view the asset/flaw. You can do so in the options menu in case you missed it. 

Thanks, Jave!

Oh, that was added? For some reason I was assuming it would be a thing that was permanent, not something you can turn on and off. Thanks for letting me know!

Now I know that pitybreaker Soleil is +Def, -Spd. Yeah, not using her, but Firesweep Sword fodder is nice! Now to find someone who'd like to have it.

7 minutes ago, Stroud said:

Damn xD Sometimes I should read a bit further. Gratz.

Thanks. lol It's cool. :P

7 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Ouch ... that hurts. Are they new at least? Good luck getting your Myrhh(s) next time. 

Both new, just don't have much use for them~ Chill Atk is nice but Karla doesn't really interest me enough to use. But I can't complain about either of them, they were both on a 3% pity rate

Noooopppeee, this is the last Myrrh Banner I'm touching~ I know when the game doesn't want me to have something~

2 hours ago, mcsilas said:

@Zeo @mampfoid @Landmaster @daisy jane @Ginko

So new day, new summons.

Got a 3 star Stahl for FE8 banner (was hoping for Eirika). Could've tried the other red but with the coming Titania, I'm not that despreate for a red mage cav anymore, thankfully.

As for the new Valentines banner... I got the worst 3 star Raigh and Sophia combo (both +Spd/-Atk) :(.

On my other account, there were 2 reds and 1 green (don't really care about Soren and the other was colourless).I pick the left red and..

Hide contents

tumblr_pmlvo0n6jS1qc0fq5_540.png

!!!!!!!!!!

WOAHHH!!!! It's V!Ike!!! 

That's awesome, orbs saved! Well..partially. He is +HP/-Def so a bit bummed about the lower Def, but I'll take that over -Atk/-Spd.

Looking back at Vector, it's funny how I get another -Def DC Valentine's armour. Also..Ike Emblem is complete and funnily enough, I free summoned one of every Ike in this account at some point in this game (the last one was B!Ike in the BHB banner).

Congrats on your Ike! Not to worst IVs at least~

1 hour ago, Nanima said:

So, as I reached 6% on the bath banner today, this happened:

tumblr_pmlzjc7Rmb1ta965c_540.png

Ugggggghhh

Ryouma broke my 6% pity rate and ruined everything. Good job, my dude, you actually managed to make me seriously pissed at you. No, I don’t care how great your IVs are (+Spd -Res), I am very temped to fodder you to Senkura for this fuckup!

No need to congratulate me on this, it won't make me feel better. 

Do I stop pulling here? No, because I’m a fool who doesn’t know when to quit.. I will keep throwing my orbs at this banner until the day it disappears together with all my hopes and dreams…

Ouch, sorry he broke your rate~ Well, if you're not pulling on any other Banners, I'd personally keep going. I mean, I'm probably going to go back at the Banner myself before it disappears, but I can see why you'd just want to be done with it altogether~