2018 Seasonal Anniversary gave me Hoshidan Summer Micaiah. Definitely a better anniversary gift over what 2017 Seasonals gave me though it is kind of funny that both my free seasonal pulls were alts of the CYL3 female winners. I am glad I decided to change my mind at the last minute to pick red instead of blue since I looked at the options for red and that color seemed to have better units/fodder for me. I keep hearing people saying Dancer Micaiah is good so maybe I'll train her up and use her in Aether Raids or if nothing else Arena Assault. I don't have any wings of mercy fodder to give her right now though.

Free pull for the other two banners was 3 stars Marth and 4 stars Roy. Nice Smash reference game.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Landmaster I hope she randomly comes by you soon :(

@Zeo @mampfoid

So for the new seasonal free summon, I really wanted Halloween Mia.

Sadly no colourless orbs for my main, so I picked red hoping for Summer Micaiah but instead got a duplicate Halloween Myrrh. +Spd/-Def though so she's probably going to be a merge to fix the -HP from my +Res Halloween Myrrh (or VF fodder but I can't think of anyone right now that desperately needs it?)

As for my second account I had two colourless orbs but again, got another dupe in LA!Roy, who is +Def/-HP compared to my original +Res/-HP. Will merge him since his HP is low but not sure if I should go +Def for balanced Def/Res or +Res for anti-mage/Ploy support (although I never did gave him a ploy). I guess B!Lyn does anti-mage better as well though?

But yeah the dupe salt made me spend some orbs on Flying Sakura since I was again denied a flying healer. Started with 40 orbs but after 2 sessions with 3 colourless orbs I'm down to 15... TT orbs please help me. I did get 2 Legaults out of it I guess (and I tried for Elincia beyond the free summon to fix her -Spd but nothing).

edit: Alright you know what, it took 9 more orbs (a total of 39), but..

tumblr_pmnjymJR6f1qc0fq5_540.png

I got Bath Sakura at 3.25%!!! Unfortunately she's +Res/-Spd but I'll use her regardless because flying healer!

Edited by mcsilas

Urgh, what color to pull for the free Year 2 Seasonal summon? I'm thinking green, since I would like Elincia or Fjorm, but red works as well.

1. 5* S!Alfonse: Well, not who I was looking for, but a guy I wouldn't mind having anyway with the game's shortage of axe cavalry. +HP/-Def, so mediocre IVs.

Now for the TT banner. Oscar is pointless as a 5*, so red it is.

1. 4* Roy: Meh.

And red again on the daily banner.

1. 5* Ike: Not Elincia, but this is the 3rd out of 4 free summons that gave me a 5* since yesterday. He's +Atk/-HP, which makes him a prime master copy. Just a shame I don't use regular Ike anymore after his legendary came out. Just to try my luck, the other reds and green on this circle.
  2. 4* Tharja: SP fodder.
  3. 3* Seth: Meh.
  4. 5* Soren: So scared that he was 4*, but Feh truly has smiled upon me! +Def/-Res is thoroughly average, but an easy 5* is fine regardless of who they might be.

These recent banners have been fantastic. 3/4 of free summons gave me a 5*, and I spent a total of 24 orbs to get 2 more.

As the guaranteed five star seasonal I got Bridal Tharja... She was the only one I had among all the red seasonals released in the second year... I wanted anyone except for her... Well, at least I found Valentine Ike and Soren yesterday without spending too many orbs.

On the one hand, I'm one orb short of a full circle. On the other hand, 3 free pulls.

TT first.

2 each Red, Green, 1 Blue

3* Sophia (I am disappoint. +HP/-Res)

The BHB now.

2 Colourless, 1 each Red, Blue, Green

4* Ogma (Why? +Def/-Spd)

Now the 2nd Seasonals banner.

2 Green, 1 each Red, Blue, Colourless (Thank fuck there's a red here)

5* NY!Gunnthra (Not quite who I was hoping for in all fairness, but she's still a good unit. +Atk/-HP)

On a related note, Summer Xander from last week was +Def/-Atk, not neutral.

I went for the green on the Year 2 banner as planned. My hope was to finally get Valentine Lilina or Winter Fae.

5* Bridal Sanaki (Hp+, Res-) - She's new, her IV is not optimal, but a merge could fix it. Now I have all Year 2 Brides in my barracks. Great skillset.

Freebie Ike (Spd/Res) on the daily banner, feels like forever since I've gotten a freebie. None too exciting as a unit these days of course, and I already have a +Atk +2 copy, but not sure who'd want the Heavy Blade + Aether inheritance either, hmm.

The Year Two seasonal pick ended up being Hrid with the possible worst-case nature or +Spd -Atk. But whatever, I intend on making Palla my primary red flier anyway so no room for inferior substitutes. He can fly around the castle making the ladies swoon instead, as I do find his NY art significantly better than his constipated-looking regular self.

I got a +Res, -HP Summer Tana! I actually kinda wanted her and was feeling like if I picked red, I get her too. lol I don't know why, I just had a gut feeling. :P I've actually foreseen near future events several times before over the years, and even wondered if I have slight psychic powers. But I don't really believe in that stuff. I probably just make weird random lucky guesses.

I tried again for Greil, but no green in that session. I'm starting to see Tharja more than I'd like though. Go away, creep...

Today was my lucky free unit day, got a free neutral Ike from the 24 hr banner, and a + Spd Karla from the tempest trial banner. Spring Sharenna was my free unit from the other banner, I originally wanted her for team Gunthra, but haven't gotten enough luck with chill skills to dedicate to that type of team

For my free pull on the Ike and Soren banner I got a 3* Athena. Meanwhile on the Special Hero Summon part 2, because there weren't any red stone I went for green and got a neutral dancer Elincia.  

Edited by Jingle Jangle

I grabbed the rest of the daily map orbs to try some more for Greil. No green again. -_-

BUT LOOK WHO JUST CAME OUTTA NOWHERE!

GXY9oL7.png

I didn't have a pity rate yet, but DAMN. I couldn't ask for anything better besides an Ike merge from a yolo red! Freddy and my Robin's cute boy gets a free merge! I've been trying to +10 male Morgan, but he's been really elusive. xP Now he's gonna be +7! Just three more to go!

He's +Atk, -Def, so about as good as my current male Morgan who's +Spd, -Def, but I think I'll keep +Spd for more doubling.

@Rezzy @Arcanite

55 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I got a +Res, -HP Summer Tana! I actually kinda wanted her and was feeling like if I picked red, I get her too. lol I don't know why, I just had a gut feeling. :P I've actually foreseen near future events several times before over the years, and even wondered if I have slight psychic powers. But I don't really believe in that stuff. I probably just make weird random lucky guesses.

I tried again for Greil, but no green in that session. I'm starting to see Tharja more than I'd like though. Go away, creep...

I got a Summer Tana, too! +HP -Def in my case. Might use her on my Astra team.

11 minutes ago, Azure in a Roundabout said:

I got a Summer Tana, too! +HP -Def in my case. Might use her on my Astra team.

Neat! I'm probably only going to use mine on flying teams for right now.

I went in wanting Blue - and of course I had
1 Red Orb, 1 Blue Orb, and I was so committed to the blue -  i picked it. 

It was Halloween Niles. (so goodbye dreams of Summer Camilla). 
he's dead neutral - so i can figure out how i like him, and if I don't, I can just feed his atk/spd link (which i desperately wanted) for Lucina - so this wins. but now that red orb will haunt me. What if it was SY Tiki :(  (I have her but wanted to try to add another merge to her). or a Hrid (whom i would have gladly recorded his confession then book his butt for his sweet sweet Hone Atk 4). 

Elincia/Ike's banner
Hana. (because why would I get a free 5*)

Tempest Banner
Florina. 

(sigh). whatever. maybe Free 5* Fairy is waiting to bless me w/Grima/Hinoka/Micaiah. 

I whaled out on the Tellius banner.  Oddly, the two Vday seasonals are the two I actually like of the special banners.

image.png.01cd0a52da9d1410c9bd396e9b74eeac.png

I got -Atk Gray to pitybreak me to start, could be worse, I suppose, and nice to get the curse out of the way early.

More Pitybreakers

image.png.d808dea7cdbc580bc4766d30e5b6edae.pngimage.png.763731b06f0eeb35e10131ad21eebd6e.pngimage.png.9613b11f06be38a556ad19d90ee19038.png

Not bad as far as pitybreakers go.  I never mind getting another merge for Leo.

5piB8TO.pngTj0Rogm.pngJ0gbILl.png

Got three, was then still Red Hunting for Ike, then this happened.

39mNCix.png

I groaned a bit at the 4* pullable pitybreaker, but figured I'd pull the rest to use my pity rate, and since there was two Reds, I still had a chance.

1WqNpSX.png

My lucky day, got all focus units and even a merge for Soren.

8I5R4OE.pngfufPtUi.png

All in all, I think I probably used 400 Orbs on this banner, and only one unit was -Atk, and none of the focus units.  I'm pretty pleased.

@Anacybele@Nym@mcsilas@Rafiel's Aria@XRay@Captain Karnage@Zeo@Johann@DehNutCase@Shoblongoo@DarkLordIvy@TheTuckingFypo@Natalie@Raven@Poimagic@Tybrosion and anybody else I might have forgotten

6 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I whaled out on the Tellius banner.  Oddly, the two Vday seasonals are the two I actually like of the special banners.

I got -Atk Gray to pitybreak me to start, could be worse, I suppose, and nice to get the curse out of the way early.

More Pitybreakers

image.png.d808dea7cdbc580bc4766d30e5b6edae.pngimage.png.763731b06f0eeb35e10131ad21eebd6e.pngimage.png.9613b11f06be38a556ad19d90ee19038.png

39mNCix.png

I groaned a bit at the 4* pullable pitybreaker, but figured I'd pull the rest to use my pity rate, and since there was two Reds, I still had a chance.

1WqNpSX.png

8I5R4OE.pngfufPtUi.png

All in all, I think I probably used 400 Orbs on this banner, and only one unit was -Atk, and none of the focus units.  I'm pretty pleased.

@Anacybele@Nym@mcsilas@Rafiel's Aria@XRay@Captain Karnage@Zeo@Johann@DehNutCase@Shoblongoo@DarkLordIvy@TheTuckingFypo@Natalie@Raven@Poimagic@Tybrosion and anybody else I might have forgotten

Nice hunt! Although how is Silvia still a pitybreaker, wasn't she demoted? 

Also I never got any 5 star from the 1 day banner. Just my luck.

Edited by Nym

1 minute ago, Nym said:

Nice hunt! Although how is Silvia still a pitybreaker, wasn't she demoted? 

She was, but she can still appear as a 5*.  Everything after early Gen 2 that got demoted is still 4-5*.

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I whaled out on the Tellius banner.

Nice! I am still trying to summon HS!Hinoka since she is the last one I need from that Focus, but I ran out of Orbs, so I am not sure if I will be able to summon from Greil's Devoted. I bought the February Orb pack too, but she still did not come home yet. I really do not want to overspend on this game.

It is so frustrating! I want to collect every Special Hero. I still need to get a copy of SF!Xander, LA!Lilina, and LA!Lyn too when their Foci comes again.

I guess I can always put it off until next year.

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

She was, but she can still appear as a 5*.  Everything after early Gen 2 that got demoted is still 4-5*.

That's dumb, that explains why Ana also got a 5 star Morgan. But the pool is already saturated, do we really need another way to be pity broken.

I still don't have a Male Morgan.

Free 5* was dancer Xander since the game gave me a circle of colorless.  I think I will save him for CC, since I don't care that much for merged dancers and CC is really good fodder on some units.  Hopefully I can get a Vday unit tomorrow with the TT orbs.

7 hours ago, mcsilas said:

@Landmaster I hope she randomly comes by you soon :(

So for the new seasonal free summon, I really wanted Halloween Mia.

Sadly no colourless orbs for my main, so I picked red hoping for Summer Micaiah but instead got a duplicate Halloween Myrrh. +Spd/-Def though so she's probably going to be a merge to fix the -HP from my +Res Halloween Myrrh (or VF fodder but I can't think of anyone right now that desperately needs it?)

As for my second account I had two colourless orbs but again, got another dupe in LA!Roy, who is +Def/-HP compared to my original +Res/-HP. Will merge him since his HP is low but not sure if I should go +Def for balanced Def/Res or +Res for anti-mage/Ploy support (although I never did gave him a ploy). I guess B!Lyn does anti-mage better as well though?

But yeah the dupe salt made me spend some orbs on Flying Sakura since I was again denied a flying healer. Started with 40 orbs but after 2 sessions with 3 colourless orbs I'm down to 15... TT orbs please help me. I did get 2 Legaults out of it I guess (and I tried for Elincia beyond the free summon to fix her -Spd but nothing).

edit: Alright you know what, it took 9 more orbs (a total of 39), but..

tumblr_pmnjymJR6f1qc0fq5_540.png

I got Bath Sakura at 3.25%!!! Unfortunately she's +Res/-Spd but I'll use her regardless because flying healer!

Do we always get the same IVs? My H!Myrrh's +Res, -HP AND my Dr. Sakura is +Res, -Spd~ Congrats on getting her, though! She's precious~

34 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

More Pitybreakers

39mNCix.png

1WqNpSX.png

8I5R4OE.pngfufPtUi.png

Congrats on your pulls! I for one am jealous of that 5* Silvia~