• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Used 100 orbs in the Onsen banner and got HS Ryoma. Didn’t have him so that’s fine, alhough I would have preferred Hinoka. 

100 more orbs in the Greil banner gave me a pitybreak Eldigan. I have a +2 now, but damn that’s a bummer. 

Dancing Ryoma on the free 5* pull. Was originally going for red, but of course I got none. But I didn’t have Dancing Ryoma so I’ll take it. 

Got Res + Athena. My Athena is +10 Already, but I think about switching her from Atk+ to Res+ in that case I can change a few things on her. Decisions decisions...
Maybe I keep her save for now. If I just had not switched out my Def+ Athena with Atk+. xD Still regret it a bit, thanks to AR even more.

Edited by Stroud

My free pull on the seasonal banner was:

Spoiler

FCKERWC.jpg

This bitch. She eludes me for along time on the Land’s Bounty Banner, and yet when I want W!Eirika, she appears. Sigh. At least HS!Sakura has Witchy Wand+, so it isn’t all bad. Just would’ve preferred W!Eirika. 

@Rezzy A fantastic haul to be sure!

@mcsilas Man things have been going your way like crazy. That Ike was awesome, then you finally pull Myrrh, then Flying Healer Sakura as the icing on the cake. This game doesn't make me as emotional as it used to, but I'd be lying it I didn't say I was a little jealous.

As for me, well. I went for Red as I had the biggest chance for a good unit, even though I was tempted to go Colorless as well. Got B!Tharja. Could have definitely done worse, but not much worse, between Summer Micaiah, S!Tiki, H!Myrrh... etc the only thing worse than what I got would have been another S!Tana. Tharja's new but it's just another red mage and I have better. ATK/SPD Bond fodder maybe. Should have went colorless.

As for the 2 other free pulls. First one was Olivia. And the Tempest banner free pull...

Spoiler

JY54ncr.png

Yep... doesn't even surprise me anymore. And yep, +DEF/-SPD again. 

She's at +3 now btw. Just need to decide if I want +RES or +DEF since I can delete my -SPD and -ATK flaws.

The banners that come out at the last week of the month are gonna be huge, so I'm not going to pull on the seasonals for now, even though I want Flying Sakura and have a 3.50% rate on the banner.

Edited by Zeo

@Zeo Wow, Mia surely likes you! I don't have her yet and you suddenly can have a decently merged one!

Did you mean Bride Tharja?

Well congrats on the luck either way, and good luck with the next banners! Sometimes not getting emotionally invested is good so there's salt so I envy you in that way haha

I wish I had this luck in real life :(

OH MY GOSH

I just pulled +spd -HP Valentine's Ike! I'm so happy right now.

Here's the question, do I keep at this banner for Soren and Greil, and a better Mist, or do I cut my losses?

Ah, I can wait it out a bit. The banner's around for a month.

I decided to try for some Micaiah merges on today's banner. Notable results were:

• +Att/-Spd Rhajat
  • 4*  +Att/-res Silvia
  • 2x Micaiahs

The Rhajat was interesting because I have her already, and she showed up on a previous Micaiah banner. So I can merge her into my existing one. Silvia I'm glad to get, because I've never gotten  her before, so I can train her and promote her. The Micaiah merges take her to +5. Overall I used about 140 orbs, so I'm pretty happy with how this turned out.

OK, maybe I underestimated my luck though that 3* Eirika can screw off a bit as I just got this fine lad.

MDhFkrL.png?1gPmpP18.png?1

He was the first (and only) one to show up way back on the World of Radiance banner, and here he is showing up first again. Res is sadly a super flaw, but oh well. Perhaps getting everyone on this banner won't be so bad after all and at least I can't get pity broken by a 5* +Def/-Spd Lucius this time *glares at Love Abounds*.

This daily banner baited me hard when 5 reds showed up lol. Just because a bunch of the color you want show up doesn't mean the odds of that character being there are higher, it just means the cost of checking if they're there has gone up. Not seeing those 15 orbs again but I kind of deserve that after my run of great luck this year.

Both 5 star free summons were redless, so ik got ToD!Sakura and S!Takumi.

Didn’t have either of them, and i did not have a bow flier so he might see some use. 

Also got a neutral Micaiah in 10 orbs so i can fix my +Spd, -Atk one. Contemplating if I should use the neutral one as a base.

Alright, so M&S now. Hopefully I can get something out of these banners for once.

2 each Blue, Colourless, 1 Red

4* L'Arachel (Could be worse. +Atk/-HP)

And now back to the regularly scheduled Ike banner.

3 Red, 2 Colourless

5* Leif (On the one hand, best lord. On the other hand, now could be a better time Leif! +Atk/-HP again), 3* Stahl (*Sigh. +Res/-HP), 3* Hana (Worse fodder exists. +HP/-Res), 3* Wrys (Again. Worse. Exists. +Atk/-HP), 4* Saizo (I guess I wanted to raise the pity rate. +HP/-Spd)

Well that's a pitybreaker.

I figure . this is finally going to be the time, right? 
Haven't gotten a 5* yet. 
MIcaiah Banner. Let's Go.

two blues. 
First one. 
3* Corrin. 
Whatever. 

Okay. I will pull the 2nd blue, this has to be a...
3* Mathilda. 

i hate this game :(

Ooff a Sanaki banner, I'd really like a merge since mine is -spd so ok let's go one round of reds:

• One red, ok that's just sad. 4* Lonqu, I'll take Vantage for sure.
  • Ok another round....again one red ugh. 4* Chrom meh.
  • Ok fine one more round - no reds. 3* Cecilia from green. I know when to give up.

Gathered some TT orbs and went back to the valentines banner for two rounds:

• 2 reds, no greens - 2x 4* M!Robin, could be worse I guess.
  • 1 red, no greens -_- Come on game I want two characters, the least you could do is give me some reds and greens in my circle jeez. Or some good fodder instead of 4* Sophia ugh.
  • Fine I'll do another circle then - again one red, no greens. Sunday must be a bad day to summon sigh. 3* Chrom, yup worst day to summon.

I free pulled a +Atk Sanaki. :o I already have her, but this one might be better.

I also pulled GD Mist again... This time with +Spd, -Def. I probably ought to keep this one instead of the +Atk one. lol Speed demon Greil superkids! Since I got her sexy bro with +Spd.

What is this IV luck I'm having all of a sudden though?! I have perfect GD Ike AND Mist now! Holy crap.

All these folks getting Greil tho and he still eludes me. xP

Edited by Anacybele

2 hours ago, Nym said:

FINALLY A FREE 5 STAR PULL.

+HP -Attack Micaiah, damn it!

Congrats, I see my curse is still alive.

2 hours ago, Anacybele said:

I free pulled a +Atk Sanaki. :o I already have her, but this one might be better.

I also pulled GD Mist again... This time with +Spd, -Def. I probably ought to keep this one instead of the +Atk one. lol Speed demon Greil superkids! Since I got her sexy bro with +Spd.

What is this IV luck I'm having all of a sudden though?! I have perfect GD Ike AND Mist now! Holy crap.

All these folks getting Greil tho and he still eludes me. xP

The Quest for the Holy Greil

Well I was pity broken twice on the Vday banner, once by Y!Tiki who is new and once by Dorcas.  I am going to quit this banner since while I would like a focus unit, I want to see who is on the new heroes banner and I want to save for the BB banner.

With TT Starting, I'll be earning back some Orbs, so I went back for the POR Banner for Ike, but got no Reds~ One Green so I went for it and

u1xKoLo.png

ANOTHER MIWABE SAKURA UNIT HAS MADE HER WAY INTO MY BARRACKS, BLESS. Now if I can just get Delthea~

And Ike I guess~