Finally! It took summoning a total of 5 Micaiah before she came out not +Def. She doesn't care about Def, she's OHKO nuke. In the quest for a non- +Def Micaiah, I also got, as previously stated, a Lute and Shigure, as well as Ylgr and Shiro. Ylgr's +Spd/-Res and Shiro is as well. I've been wanting to build Shiro, so now i can have fun. Ylgr looks like she'd be easier to pull off doubles with as well. 

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Landmaster said:

With TT Starting, I'll be earning back some Orbs, so I went back for the POR Banner for Ike, but got no Reds~ One Green so I went for it and

u1xKoLo.png

ANOTHER MIWABE SAKURA UNIT HAS MADE HER WAY INTO MY BARRACKS, BLESS. Now if I can just get Delthea~

And Ike I guess~

i am so jealous of you. awash in my jealous
seriously though YAYi'm so happy. i hope you can get Philidelthea. 

No more silly names from me, too much effort. I'll keep this record simple.

Went Colorless on Seasonal 2- Dance Xander, good fodder it looks like. Got an Odin from the Ike and Soren BHB banner rerun. And a Subaki on the GD Tempest Trial banner.

I had 505 going in for Micaiah and Sanaki on the BHB banner rerun:

Mae, Cordelia, Chrom, Ares, Midnight Thunderboy (who shall be in limbo regarding use until Thracia gets fair representation), Seth, Stahl, Caeda, Eirika, Odin, Gwendolyn, Mmorgan, Chrom, Adult Tiki, L'Arachel (meh nature, but my first and hence I'm happy), Jagen, Silas, Eldigan (a pity breaker, but I might use him), Seth, Sully, Shigure, Selena, Draug (+Atk -Res isn't bad, for Mamori I might have to raise him), Mae, Seth,

Micaiah! (396 Orbs left)

Seliph,

Sanaki! -In the exact same summon pentagram as Micaiah. (388 Orbs left)

I chose to finish the pentagram, getting on my next summon a Rhajat (must be the secret sister of Miccy and Sana), and a Lachesis, eh.

Even better, I checked Micaiah's nature, +Atk -Def, optimal I think! Sanaki is +Spd -HP, which isn't bad, if not ideal.

Now I'm down to 381 Orbs. Not a bad time at all.

Now I've most of the Tellius crew, of who remains, only Mist, Mia, PoR Ike, Titania, Zelgy, and Oscar escape me. Vike is enough for me on the Ike front, Mist probably isn't worth going for and hopefully in a hoped for mass demote will drop, Mia I find shallow. So only Zelgy, whom I've mixed feelings on as an alt much too soon (I'll just Grail for an inferior but guaranteed BK), eludes me from the 5* pool. Oscar and Titania are 4*s and thus much wanted, but eventually I know I'll get them while aiming for others.

And another plus- I've everyone now for Radiant Rondo! Sothe and Micaiah even have excellent natures. A better Soren is all I'd want for this. But that will come in time. I can still assemble the team for now. If only Sanaki could have her father figure now...

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

...I have been incredibly lucky this banner.  I just wish it spread out a little more xD.

First, a list of the 5* heroes I've pulled so far (in order)...

• F!Corrin Adrift (why?!  She was never on my want list.  But she was the free pull)
  • Katarina (Number 2 for me- wasn't looking for her)
  • Micaiah (Yay, that's my 10th copy!  I only needed one more to +10, and I got her on the daily banner.  She's +10 now!)
  • Festival Soren (Yes!  He had bad IVs, so I decided to keep pulling blue)
  • Ylgr (New...  but... really?  Not a big fan of "little girls who fight")
  • Greil (Yay!!!!!!!  -Def/+Res, but I had a feeling he might come again)
  • Festival Soren (I could fix the bad IVs!  This one was still -Spd, but that would go away.  New Soren: +Res)

With that, I was out of orbs.  Most impressive: Greil, Soren2, and Ylgr were all in the same circle.  It was amazing!

And I got all of that...  in 120 orbs.  That rate was amazing.

However...  still missing Ike and Mist, and I wanted both.  Bought some orbs, earned some from the TT.  Took a break from GD and pulled from Micaiah's daily banner until I could +10 her (done!), and got a pity-breaking Julia along the way.  She could be +2 now.

Returned to the Greil's Devotion banner with 40 orbs... and pulled another Greil, +Def!  I decided to pull the rest of the circle, hoping for Ike or Mist...  and got another Soren.  He's +Atk now!

So, nearly ideal assets for Greil and Soren, but not one Mist or Ike.  Well... I'll keep orb farming.  I have had amazing luck with this banner, with 5 on focus heroes (even if only two unique) and 4 off focus 5*s.

Yeah alright, I was really selling my luck short! Though I'm also not sure how to feel about actually getting rewarded for picking a TT clean of its orbs on the first day.

UjOlUyE.png?1axHDn3X.png?1

At this point, I could leave this banner happy given that Ike was the only one I absolutely had to have but I'd still like to complete the set. Which means, I'm back to sniping greens again...oh dear.

And seconds after Elincia, Brave Ike blocks me from his own dad! This is getting amusingly ridiculous. lol I got pity broken by THREE units I wanted to merge.

And two are my OTP.

And Brave Ike is +Atk.

Both are +2 now.

At least the bit of money I spent just now is paying off in some way or another.

Edited by Anacybele

It cost me a bit more money in the end, but...

CDqBFE4.png

DAD-MAN ARRIVED!

And...he's +Def, -Spd, so my IV luck still continues, what the fuck is this. XD I'm not complaining, but on top of it being on my favorite banner ever and my favorite FE family, this is the greatest IV luck I've ever had in the game!

Recap of my haul for those who missed what I'm talking about:

GD Ike: +Spd, -HP
GD Mist x2: +Atk, -Def, and +Spd, -Def (I kept the latter and merged the other)
Brave Ike: +Atk, -HP
Greil: +Def, -Spd

Like I said. Best. IV luck. Ever. <3

@Rezzy @Arcanite

Edited by Anacybele

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

It cost me a bit more money in the end, but...

CDqBFE4.png

DAD-MAN ARRIVED!

And...he's +Def, -Spd, so my IV luck still continues, what the fuck is this. XD I'm not complaining, but on top of it being on my favorite banner ever and my favorite FE family, this is the greatest IV luck I've ever had in the game!

Recap of my haul for those who missed what I'm talking about:

GD Ike: +Spd, -HP
GD Mist x2: +Atk, -Def, and +Spd, -Def (I kept the latter and merged the other)
Brave Ike: +Atk, -HP
Greil: +Def, -Spd

Like I said. Best. IV luck. Ever. <3

@Rezzy @Arcanite

Congrats Ana!  That is really good well deserved luck!

Just now, TheSilentChloey said:

Congrats Ana!  That is really good well deserved luck!

Yeah, tell me about it. I blew probably $70-$80 on this banner after having bought an $1100 laptop and still not having an income! I better get my money's worth. XD

Still really need that job tho… I've been working on that, getting interviews and everything, but I can only keep doing that until someone tells me I'm hired.

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, tell me about it. I blew probably $70-$80 on this banner after having bought an $1100 laptop and still not having an income! I better get my money's worth. XD

Still really need that job tho… I've been working on that, getting interviews and everything, but I can only keep doing that until someone tells me I'm hired.

I know that pain too well XD ah it is good to get money's worth.  I think I'll focus on the TT to net some orbs and try and save for Springcina in March/April.  Knowing that easter is going to be late this year helps with the saving a bit XD.

@Zeo @mampfoid @Landmaster @daisy jane

So Love Abounds is back and the Awakening BHB is here.

Want to try for Grima. No green orbs on main, so going for Nowi since I don't have a 5 star for her yet- 3 star Mae. Half Desperation fodder is good enough for me! Second account had 2, Nino and Barst- Reposition makes the 4 orbs worthwhile at least!

As for LA banner, I have everyone but more Vectors for DC would be nice. Game heard me and gave me 0 green orbs, so guess I should go blue!

Second banner was a +Atk Roderick. Hoping for a non -Spd LA!Lyn for my main so I pick the top blue and...

Spoiler

tumblr_pmr2m8tXPq1qc0fq5_540.png

Oh hello there! +Atk/-Def Adrift Corrin!?! It's funny since I kind of tried for Nowi on the BHB banner since I haven't upgraded her, so getting a blue dragon really helps for my main!

This is nice since I don't need to upgrade female Corrin to make a Water Emblem team!

Back to grinding orbs we go

Edited by mcsilas

Grima banner had a lone green stone with only Frederick, sadlife.

Love abounds however had three green stones, and the first was my ninth Titania merge! Decided to try for the last one, but instead I got double distant counter fodder! I’ll grind Vectors hero merit first however.

Oh @mcsilas LUCKY! :) i'm really happy for you. 

Loveabounds gave me one green, no blues, (so. no Lyn for me)
and I get a NIno. (which is good because she was getting rare for me)

(I am not going to lie. everyone is like getting 5*'s, and I haven't yet, - and I know it's hard and rare, but it just seems that everyone is getting some, and it just sucks, i haven't gotten any yet so now i am feeling kinda bummed out big time). 

@mcsilas Nice pull! His B skill also makes him good against armors so that’s another plus.

I went on the LA banner with the hope of getting Lyn but all I got was two Odins. Well, at least I plan to make him a merge project so I guess I can’t complain.

As for the Dragon banner. I went with the intention of pulling greens because I don’t have Grima, don’t care for Nowi, and already have a built A!Tiki. Not to mention I want a Reyson so hoped I might at least get him. No greens though. Just one gray and four blues. I summoned on gray and...

Spoiler

CNfIesX.jpg

A +atk Niles! Finally! I’ve only been waiting for years for one to show up but here he is.

With him I can now start my first merge project so I’m excited about this pull.

Free pulls today: 4* Frederick and 4* Raven, nothing to see here let's move on.

Another try on the valentines banner:

Three reds, one green, now we're talking!

• 4* Draug (sweetie I really don't need more Ward Armor pls)
  • 4* Athena (fine you have Moonbow)
  • 3* Cain (FINALLY WOM FODDER)
  • 5* Greil NO STOP BLOCKING YOUR DAUGHTER

Fine, I can't complain about more Fury 4 fodder but darnit I said I would stop after the second Greil but ughhh I think I'll try one more time since it happened so soon but the third Greil really will be the end. People can say whatever they want about color sharing not mattering but last time I got 3 NY!Gunnthra instead of Hrid and now this -_-

Edited by Mau

I spent 180 orbs on the Love Abounds rerun banner, the green orb drop rates were pretty terrible. I aimed for Lilina of course, but ended up with 2 focus units, which is a fair price.

1. LA!Hector Res+, Hp- (you can't take her daughter without his supervision, mixed bulk coming right up)
  2. LAlina Def+, Atk- (I don't even care about her IV, she's finally home)

And from now on, it's time to save up for March FE6 banner. I know the game will try to tease me, but I'm getting really low on orbs.

Summary of my last free pulls:

• Free 1st seasonal pick was a - ATK BB!Cordelia, who is not new. Well, a merge or a goofy bow for someone.
  • Free 2nd seasonal pick was +HP/-SPD LB!Myrrh. She is new, so I'm happy. Even if I would have prefered one of the red Fliers or Alfonse. 
  • Saturday I pulled a free OG Ike (+DEF/-HP). Better nature than my -DEF one, so the old one will be Heavy Blade fodder
  • Today I pulled a +HP/-DEF FH!Robin. Not better than my neutral copy, but VF fodder may become handy. 

The amount of free units is getting crazy, earlier this year I already got NY!Fjorm and OG Takumi for free. Only Fjorm and Myrrh were new, but I can't complain at all. 

@daisy jane Your free 5* will come as well! Good luck! 

@mcsilas Congrats on your pulls! Myrrh is great (is she new to that account?), but towel Sakura and Corrin are units I would like to get as well. 

@Mau Ouch, sorry Greil is blocking you. Hope luck turns around soon. 

@Anacybele Congrats, that was a very good timing to have such luck. :-) 

@Landmaster Congrats, you are collecting all the adorable girls in your roster. 

@Garlyle Congrats getting Lilina finally! Mine is -ATK  as well, she doesn't suffer too much from it. 

Didn't check all of the last pages of this topic, hope I didn't forget anyone. 

1,605 total pulled units. . .my goodness, no wonder I'm running out of room!

Spoiler

Lissa (+HP/-Res): Yeah.  Way to kick things off.

Palla (+Def/-Atk): Good, I need Goad Fliers.

Sophia (+Res/-Atk): Not you too!

Effie (+Spd/-Res): You really can't make good use of this.
Corrin (+Res/-Def): Unlike your other half, you're good fodder, thanks to Dragonic Aura.
Wendy (+Res/-Spd): Not bad, but you need more Atk.
Robin (+Res/-Def): That's one way to be a mixed tank, I guess.
Lon'qu (+Atk/-Res): You have my undivided attention.

Reyson (+Def/-Res): A nice counterpart to his sister.  Since he's my first one, I'll hang on to him.
Soren (+HP/-Atk): NO.
Frederick (neutral): He makes for great fodder, at least.
Merric (+HP/-Atk): Like Soren. . .NO.
Serra (+Def/-HP): I can't even make her useful as fodder. ;/

Jagen (+Def/-HP): See Serra.

Olivia (+Spd/-Atk): This is actually useful, but I'm happy with my neutral one. . .I'll need to think about this. . .
Tharja (+HP/-Spd): That's now how Darting Blow is supposed to be used. ;/

Nino (+Atk/-Spd): You and Effie should trade.
Odin (+Atk/-Res): Oh, this one's actually useful!
Rody (+HP/-Spd): The other way around!
Tailtiu (+Spd/-HP): She actually likes this. . .
Tailtiu (+HP/-Def): . . .but she doesn't care about this.

Bartre (+Atk/-Res): Would you look at that, he's perfect!
Hawkeye (+Spd/-Res): This could be better. . .a LOT better. . .
Mae (+Atk/-Res): Oooh, she can work with this!  That's what Darting Blow is for!
Seliph (+HP/-Atk): NO!
Raigh (+Atk/-Res): If it wasn't for the fact that I had a slightly better base, I'd use him.

Nowi (+Def/-Atk): That doesn't look good on anyone not named Azama.
Silas (+HP/-Res): Close, but not quite.
Jeorge (+HP/-Res): That just doesn't work for you, period.
Nanna (+Spd/-Res): I need to check my current one, but this makes a good base.
Klein (+Atk/-Spd): This is literally neutral Leon's offensive stats.  But I want Actual Leon for merges!

Cordelia (+HP/-Res): We've gone over this, people. . .
Oscar (+Atk/-Def): This is passable!
Chrom (+Def/-Res): I need more Aether fodder!
Marth (+Atk/-HP): Oh, this one's worthwhile!
Kagero (neutral): Still not today. . .

Tharja (+Atk/-Def): Yep, she's not a waifu, despite being in her bride getup.  But damn is that a sexy asset/flaw!

Palla (neutral): I have a lot of fliers, so she's always gonna be good fodder!

Kagero (+Def/-HP): Still not what I'm looking for.

Subaki (+HP/-Atk): Oh dear, that's anything but perfect!
Henry (+Spd/-Res): This isn't the first time a slow unit has gotten this.  Please stop.
Hinata (+Spd/-HP): FURY FODDER!
Azama (+Def/-HP): Someone on a horse shall get Pain.
Klein (+Res/-Atk): Someone else is getting Death Blow.

Reinhardt (+Spd/-Atk): This is about the worst possible thing he could ask for.

Rhajat (+Atk/-Res): Bride Tharja, part 2 (again, not a waifu).  I'm tempted to give her -blade, Darting Blow, and let her go to town.

Barst (+Def/-HP): Happy Valentine's Day to you too, even if you're not from Ostia.

Robin (+Res/-Def): There's a certain irony in a previous Robin having this exact same combo.  Except this one's an armored green dragon. . .not Greil.  I guess he's my valentine. . .FML, he's going to eat me. . .
Sheena (+Def/-Atk): If I ever need to give Robin the anti-armor skill, I have the perfect candidate.
Hinoka (+HP/-Spd): That's unfortunate.  But her spear has some nice utility, so I guess it's not that big of a loss.
Hinata (+Atk/-HP): Not quite perfect, but not bad either!
Azama (+Def/-Spd): Ew.

I can't complain about the new units!  Except for Bride Tharja, because I can't run red in the new Tempest, because Mia's taking that slot.  This will be interesting.

WN4GigF.png

It took you long enough

Got two copies, first was +Spd/-HP and showed up after about 30 orbs.  Built up about 4.5 focus rate, got broken by Mist, second VRoy was about 60 orbs later and +Atk/-HP.

I'm content now I guess.  Time to save for FE6.

@mampfoid Thanks! You mean the regular green Myrrh? Yeah she is new to that account, and I finally have a non-Fae green breath, so it was a worthwhile investment although I'll wait until March to give her DC and QR3.

Congrats on your red Myrrh though, she'll be a monster! And your male Grima as well! (tried for a few more greens but no additional green dragon for me heh). Also nice on that OG Ike as well, I remember when you foddered him off too quickly before the HM update heh.

@NegativeExponents- Thanks! It'll be fun to play with his Null Follow-up once i train him up. Also congrats on the Niles, so I guess you prefer +Atk to +Spd then? Would be funny if you get a free 5 star Niles in the upcoming New Power banner though

@daisy jane You'll get your 5 stars soon! The bad side for my luck is my currently low supply of orbs so I have poor self-control right now. (sometimes good luck causes you to be overconfident and spend a bit more orbs than usual). Hope you get a good 5 star soon, still jealous of your Elincia by the way hehe

@Glaceon Mage Congrats on that nice +Atk LA!Roy!