6 hours ago, Alastor15243 said:

Welp. Got pitybroken.

And I’m not even mad.

It's not Lyn, but a blue armor. Could he fill the gap in your armor emblem? 

Sorry you got your pity rate broken, but congrats on that great unit! +ATK can never be bad. 

2 hours ago, NegativeExponents- said:

I... I... I don’t know what to think of this. I like Celica and she’s a fantastic +spd/-def but I really wanted Valentines Ike merge to get rid of that -def.

+SPD Celica is great, I can tell! Congrats! 

(Sorry you didn't get Ike, but -DEF shouldn't be bad on a fast unit like him).

Edited by mampfoid

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, mampfoid said:

It's not Lyn, but a blue armor. Could he fill the gap in your armor emblem? 

Sorry you got your pity rate broken, but congrats on that great unit! +ATK can never be bad. 

He might work even better with my new team, actually, though I can’t be sure yet. But a strong unit with dual-phase doubling potential and built in distant counter sounds pretty much perfect for my goals. I just need to see how well I can tweak his atk to be exactly equal with Ike and Ephraim so they all get Eirika’s bonuses.

Edited by Alastor15243

Continued to pull on the Valentine banner and got yet another pity breaker - Nailah! 

She's my second Nailah, so this one will be fodder. I can't decide to whom, but it will be nice to have another Veronica counter. Half tempted to give to one of my Xanders for AR, but I don't think I should xD 

Waiting until next month, though, so I can pass on DC and Null Disrupt (I think that's a triple skill thing, anyway). 

RNG really doesn't want me to have Ike and Soren. I don't even particularly like them but now I'm not getting them, it's like I want them more Oo

Darn you, RNG! xD 

Darn, 4 unit banners are making everyone's pulls a bit painful I see :( Sorry to those being pitybroken or with high rates.

@Zeo @mampfoid

Well after deciding I won't go beyond the first summon/tickets for the new beasts banners, I was impatient and used more orbs for the elusive Flying Sakura. It might have gone up to 4.5%, I didn't check because I was being frustrated how only 1 colourless orb would appear each time.

...in the end, I got a Hoshidan healer..

tumblr_pn4f17Nlva1qc0fq5_540.png

Sakura's mother Mikoto....which I am okay with! She's +Atk/-Def which works out really well, and any new 5 star is welcome.

I decided to open green anyway just in case I can fix my -Spd HS!Hinoka and voila, I can't believe I got another one! She's +Atk/-HP this time as well, so she came with the same boon as her mother!

Not quite sure if I should merge to get rid of the HP superbane or give her weapon to someone else though. (Kaze? Halloween Sakura?)

Didn't have enough orbs to try the others but with 2 +Atk units I can be content with this ending.

Maybe I'll do a final YOLO in the banner end but I'm pretty much done with this banner, don't have much orb reserves left (karma for the free summons last week?) and I had to start doing Blessed Gardens for a quick 10 orbs for this. I still want an emergency fund for Halloween Mia's return (really like her weapon). 

@NegativeExponents- Wow, nice B!Celica! My V!Ike's -Def as well and to be honest, it's not too much of a handicap. Refining a sword for +4 Def is one way to fix it. 

@mcsilas ooh see that is so the danger of me and getting more HInokas. 
I've invested in my basic neutral one. so if i luck out and get more (during legendary/rerun because i'll save up), do I merge (at first) do i fodder them off for Air Orders. (which is a FUN little skill) do i give the buckets to a +10 Dagger Unit (Helooooooo, Kagero, pls get a PRF soon). it would have made life easier had game just given me +atk Or +spd/-def and made my life easier LOL

@Alastor15243 Hardin is good :)

On 2/18/2019 at 8:47 AM, mcsilas said:

Well after deciding I won't go beyond the first summon/tickets for the new beasts banners, I was impatient and used more orbs for the elusive Flying Sakura. It might have gone up to 4.5%, I didn't check because I was being frustrated how only 1 colourless orb would appear each time.

...in the end, I got a Hoshidan healer..

tumblr_pn4f17Nlva1qc0fq5_540.png

Sakura's mother Mikoto....which I am okay with! She's +Atk/-Def which works out really well, and any new 5 star is welcome.

I decided to open green anyway just in case I can fix my -Spd HS!Hinoka and voila, I can't believe I got another one! She's +Atk/-HP this time as well, so she came with the same boon as her mother!

Not quite sure if I should merge to get rid of the HP superbane or give her weapon to someone else though. (Kaze? Halloween Sakura?)

Didn't have enough orbs to try the others but with 2 +Atk units I can be content with this ending.

Maybe I'll do a final YOLO in the banner end but I'm pretty much done with this banner, don't have much orb reserves left (karma for the free summons last week?) and I had to start doing Blessed Gardens for a quick 10 orbs for this. I still want an emergency fund for Halloween Mia's return (really like her weapon). 

Nice Mikoto and Hinoka with great boons! Merge would be helpful but I think the Buckets are pretty good as a weapon to try to spread to other dagger units. Kaze and Sakura could both do well with it with their high Res stats~ Keeping the lower HP could also help if you want to try to do Desperation sets if you decide to go with something like that~

Used the free summon and one Ticket, came out with neutral Keaton. I’m quite happy with this, as Keaton is someone I wanted but figured would never come home because Red pool would deny me. Woohoo! Now to hope the remaining tickets bring in Kaden and/or Velouria!

1 minute ago, Coolmanio said:

Welp. 

Spent 140 my orbs to get a Keaton, Velouria, Sumia and Leif.

Pretty good even if they have -_- natures. 

Hey, congrats! I got a Sumia after four orbs and now I'm not sure I dare to continue. She keeps haunting me with her scary art. 

I normally do a full pull on every New Heroes banner, but my freebie summon ended up being a spare Karla. The exact same nature as the one I alreayd had too, +Res/-Def. I don't really have a compelling use for her. I'll do my full summon once the forging bonds event grants me one of those tickets.

Edited by Glennstavos

3 minutes ago, Thane said:

Hey, congrats! I got a Sumia after four orbs and now I'm not sure I dare to continue. She keeps haunting me with her scary art. 

Thanks haha!

Luckily, both of the banes do not hurt them too much as their stats were quite high. Still gotta pull for Selkie tho ;)

11 minutes ago, Coolmanio said:

Thanks haha!

Luckily, both of the banes do not hurt them too much as their stats were quite high. Still gotta pull for Selkie tho ;)

I've only got 400 orbs so I'm not sure I dare to; I keep telling myself Cynthia is right around the corner. Can't waste orbs on swole warewolves. 

Good luck on your quest. 

Edited by Thane

Unlike the Laguz banner this one treated me well. I got Kaden x 2, Selkie, Velouria, Delthea, and Flora in 160 orbs + one ticket. The game hates giving me the red focus on the banner but overall I'm really happy since I wanted the foxes the most. I'll probably use my remaining tickets on reds but in terms of orbs I'm done with the banner. I'm not risking red hell on a 4 unit banner.

Edited by ChickenBits

So, about my luck hitting a brick wall: 

Spoiler

Sj3lPom.png?1baF0607.png?1

These were (from left to right) just my second and third circles. Velouria did get that damn Atk flaw (+Def/-Atk), but I think I can live with that when Tibarn and Greil got Atk assets. Kaden, meanwhile, got an inoffensive +HP/-Def. Given how long it took to just get Tibarn (and none of the other three) on the laguz banner, you could say that I'm quite happy right now especially with getting Velouria already.

Well, things did NOT go as swimmingly as they did for Valentines...

While I did get the beasts... dear god now that I think about it, it was just like the last Beasts banner to, where I got ALL the off-focus summons. Hell, not only did I get a +HP -Spd Adrift Camilla to overwrite the +Def -Atk one I've had, but I also got the last two Owains needed to +10 merge him, with one of them being +Spd.

While that is among others, the main meat and potatoes are the beasts. Unfortunately, they all NEED a merge because their Flaws were awful... except Keaton. He was the pretty alright all things considered +Def -Spd, but he got a merge anyways on accident, while I was still able to get another Keaton to give one of the Herons Beast Valor.

Anyways, Kaden originally had +Def -Atk, Selkie originally had +Spd -Atk, and Velouria originally had +Res -HP. Selkie ends with +Spd -Atk but a merge to overwrite the flaw, Kaden ended with +Atk -Res with a merge, and Velouria... I'm actually still sniping for.

EDIT: And new Velouria get. The following are the final results of this summoning.

Keaton [+Def -Spd +2]

Kaden [+Atk -Res +2]

Velouria [+Spd -Def +1]

Selkie [+Spd -Atk +3]

I didn't bother getting the free summon tickets yet (probably would have been helpful though...), so maybe I'll come back to this banner later... though that'll be AFTER I'm finished with the other two upcoming banners...

...GAH this never gets any easier does it?

Edited by Xenomata