@Landmaster Hmm good point on the -HP for Desperation...now if only I could pull more Shannas!

Got nothing from the free summons/tickets.

That said I went trying for flying Sakura once again. I keep getting one colourless orb sessions, although on my 3rd session/orb I was pitybroken at base rate by a +Atk/-Def Veronica. That's my 4th pitybreaker, but hey at least she's good. Wrathful Staff fodder is tempting but I should probably merge her with +Spd/-Res one to remove the bane.

That said I used all the new story orbs AND blessed garden orbs but got nothing good so far (reaaallly sick of Jeorge right now).  Now down to 1 orb, I think I should probably really stop.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spent some 70 orbs and got quite a haul. Not only Sumia from before but also Selkie, Kaden, Ares, and Mikoto. I kind of wanted Keaton and Velouria the most, but oh well. 

Selkie broke my "same nature for Fates" curse; all five star Fates units this year have been +HP -Res for me, but she was +HP -Def. 

355 orbs or so remain. I wonder if I should go for Velouria... Her weapon could be fun, and you gotta love that design. 

Got Keaton (HP-,Def+). Less than 50 orbs used which is totally fine. Shame about HP- though, I think he is one of the better units to make use of Fireboost. On the other side his HP is not quite high enough. But with Savage blow or AoE setup its ok. 

Was lucky enough to pull Kaden and Selkie in my third or fourth session. I could have done more, but I don’t want to push my luck. They even have the same IVs, Speed asset Def flaw.

Running the two with Tibarn and Leanne just makes me feel beast units were a mistake though, lol.

Wooooow, this banner was my worst in... maybe ever. 286 saved orbs, here’s what happened. 110 orbs in, Azura pity break. Another 100 orbs, Elise pity break. Then, in the absolute last session, pity break Karla. All three I already have. 

Damn. This clearly shows that no matter how much you hoard, you can’t take anything for granted in this cruel gacha world. At least these pity breaks aren’t TERRIBLE, but still, I was hoping for at least one of the Fates beasts. Oh well, still have lots of quests to do, maybe I’ll get better luck another time. 

Good luck to everyone else. 

35 orbs in, and I got a Velouria (+def, -spd) and a surprise Sanaki that will end up being merged to my existing one. Was hoping for a Kaden/Selkie but didn't really get either. But I'm okay with the 5* pulls, I guess.

I only give Kaden a few tries, literally, and... I get Surtr.

I guess I have Steady Stance 4 for Silas then! I don't give a rat's ass about this guy, no matter how good he is, and I have like...a ton of green armors. But this moron's lucky I didn't yet have a pity rate.

Edited by Anacybele

With today's new story orbs I pulled Mist, yessssss!

Only Ike is missing.

Five focus units and Helbindi with less than 150 orbs is really sick.
It is even better than last year's Valentine's banner which gave me tons of 5* units although more pitybreakers.

Still enough time left to get Ike and complete my Tellius collection.

8 hours ago, Vicious Sal said:

I got a random Maribelle. She is neutral, and even though I’d rather fodder her, that staff valor is the most useful valor skill to have, so I’ll use her for the SP grind on my 4 star healers for a while.

Oh Lucky. I'd like a Maribelle....

8 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

So, about my luck hitting a brick wall: 

Hide contents

Sj3lPom.png?1baF0607.png?1

These were (from left to right) just my second and third circles. Velouria did get that damn Atk flaw (+Def/-Atk), but I think I can live with that when Tibarn and Greil got Atk assets. Kaden, meanwhile, got an inoffensive +HP/-Def. Given how long it took to just get Tibarn (and none of the other three) on the laguz banner, you could say that I'm quite happy right now especially with getting Velouria already.

Loook at you!! (but eww -atk) :(

5 hours ago, mcsilas said:

@Landmaster Hmm good point on the -HP for Desperation...now if only I could pull more Shannas!

That said I went trying for flying Sakura once again. I keep getting one colourless orb sessions, although on my 3rd session/orb I was pitybroken at base rate by a +Atk/-Def Veronica. That's my 4th pitybreaker, but hey at least she's good. Wrathful Staff fodder is tempting but I should probably merge her with +Spd/-Res one to remove the bane.

That said I used all the new story orbs AND blessed garden orbs but got nothing good so far (reaaallly sick of Jeorge right now).  Now down to 1 orb, I think I should probably really stop.

LUCKY VERONICA :( but not when you are going for Flying Sakura. 
that would be tough for me..... (Maybe even keep the -def, and merge your other one). 

4 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Lookin’ good:
Screenshot_20190220-152352.png

Oopfff  :(

Turned in two more Tickets, and somehow pulled +DEF/-RES Nephenee. Genuinely surprised by this one, but I've kinda hoped she'd turn up for a while, so I'll take her. Now I just gotta get that last ticket, train up Keaton, and hope for Velouria before the banner ends (or Kaden, but he's demoting after the banner ends so he isn't as important to pull now).

Alright, time to finally pull for my all time favourites who I've been waiting for forever: the Fates Beasts! It's gonna quite be a challenge cause I want all four of them so as soon as the news came out I immediately dropped the valentines banner and gathered 109 orbs for this.

My biggest hope was to get at least two beasts for that and....it worked! I got Keaton and Selkie! :D Keaton is -Atk, +Def which is fine since he's drowning in Attack anyway and Def is nice at least. And I'll gladly take it cause my all time fav Selkie is +Spd, -HP!!!! Gods I feared she'd be -atk so much knowing my luck, with her attack being so shitty and a superbane too so I will def gladly take the -atk Keaton for this. I am more than happy with today's results, the chance to get all four is actually realistic now.

Now to gather more orbs for Kaden and Velouria!

With about 220 orbs, 5 tickets, and the free summon my highlights are:

• (+atk - res), (+res -spd) and a (+spd -atk) Selkie
  • Tibarn (+hp -def)
  •  3* mRobin (+atk -spd) for a merge base 
  • 3* Kagero (+atk -res)  for a merge base 
  • Velouria (+spd -res)
  • 4* Ares (+atk -spd) for a merge base
  • Kaden (+atk -hp)
  • 5* L'Arachel (+res -speed)
  • 4 *Shanna (+atk -spd) for a merge base

My luck was better than I thought today. I got want I wanted with a couple extras.

Edited by Jingle Jangle

Picked up two tickets so far, so time to make some free pulls. Aiming for Selkie since she's obviously not getting demoted.

1. 4* Silas: Reposition or Steady Stance? Decisions, decisions...

Nice fodder. Now for Ticket 1.

1. 4* Libra: Meh.

And Ticket 2.

1. 4* Reinhardt: Bleh.

That's all for now. No real interest in spending orbs here.

Everyone is having pretty good luck with this Banner, that's pretty great!

10 hours ago, ZeManaphy said:

image0.png?width=169&height=301

83 to 29 orbs. +Spd, -Hp to boot! Though I do Buttercup as her voice actress.

Congrats and great IVs! Yeah, her Fates VA was better by a long shot

10 hours ago, Garlyle said:

Went in for the free summoning

Reveal hidden contents

Res+, Def- - insane!!

Screenshot_20190220-080316_Fire_Emblem_H

Now I just need to spend tickets on red orbs.

Congrats!

10 hours ago, ILikeKirbys said:

Used the free summon and one Ticket, came out with neutral Keaton. I’m quite happy with this, as Keaton is someone I wanted but figured would never come home because Red pool would deny me. Woohoo! Now to hope the remaining tickets bring in Kaden and/or Velouria!

Congrats on Keaton! Hope you can get the others!

10 hours ago, Coolmanio said:

Welp. 

Spent 140 my orbs to get a Keaton, Velouria, Sumia and Leif.

Pretty good even if they have -_- natures. 

Nice pulls, congrats!

10 hours ago, ChickenBits said:

Unlike the Laguz banner this one treated me well. I got Kaden x 2, Selkie, Velouria, Delthea, and Flora in 160 orbs + one ticket. The game hates giving me the red focus on the banner but overall I'm really happy since I wanted the foxes the most. I'll probably use my remaining tickets on reds but in terms of orbs I'm done with the banner. I'm not risking red hell on a 4 unit banner.

Wow, that's a pretty lucky haul, nice!

10 hours ago, Vicious Sal said:

I got a random Maribelle. She is neutral, and even though I’d rather fodder her, that staff valor is the most useful valor skill to have, so I’ll use her for the SP grind on my 4 star healers for a while.

Staff Valor's nice and really coveted, it'll be pretty handy to have~

9 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

So, about my luck hitting a brick wall: 

Hide contents

Sj3lPom.png?1baF0607.png?1

These were (from left to right) just my second and third circles. Velouria did get that damn Atk flaw (+Def/-Atk), but I think I can live with that when Tibarn and Greil got Atk assets. Kaden, meanwhile, got an inoffensive +HP/-Def. Given how long it took to just get Tibarn (and none of the other three) on the laguz banner, you could say that I'm quite happy right now especially with getting Velouria already.

Ooohh nice! Glad you're having much better luck these days~

8 hours ago, Xenomata said:

Well, things did NOT go as swimmingly as they did for Valentines...

While I did get the beasts... dear god now that I think about it, it was just like the last Beasts banner to, where I got ALL the off-focus summons. Hell, not only did I get a +HP -Spd Adrift Camilla to overwrite the +Def -Atk one I've had, but I also got the last two Owains needed to +10 merge him, with one of them being +Spd.

While that is among others, the main meat and potatoes are the beasts. Unfortunately, they all NEED a merge because their Flaws were awful... except Keaton. He was the pretty alright all things considered +Def -Spd, but he got a merge anyways on accident, while I was still able to get another Keaton to give one of the Herons Beast Valor.

Anyways, Kaden originally had +Def -Atk, Selkie originally had +Spd -Atk, and Velouria originally had +Res -HP. Selkie ends with +Spd -Atk but a merge to overwrite the flaw, Kaden ended with +Atk -Res with a merge, and Velouria... I'm actually still sniping for.

EDIT: And new Velouria get. The following are the final results of this summoning.

Keaton [+Def -Spd +2]

Kaden [+Atk -Res +2]

Velouria [+Spd -Def +1]

Selkie [+Spd -Atk +3]

I didn't bother getting the free summon tickets yet (probably would have been helpful though...), so maybe I'll come back to this banner later... though that'll be AFTER I'm finished with the other two upcoming banners...

...GAH this never gets any easier does it?

Lots of really good pulls for you, whew, congrats!

7 hours ago, mcsilas said:

Oh wow, nice IV Veronica at least~

I'll be glad to take those Jeorges off your hands~

5 hours ago, Thane said:

Spent some 70 orbs and got quite a haul. Not only Sumia from before but also Selkie, Kaden, Ares, and Mikoto. I kind of wanted Keaton and Velouria the most, but oh well. 

Selkie broke my "same nature for Fates" curse; all five star Fates units this year have been +HP -Res for me, but she was +HP -Def. 

355 orbs or so remain. I wonder if I should go for Velouria... Her weapon could be fun, and you gotta love that design. 

Congrats on your pulls! Good luck if you end up going for Velouria~

5 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Lookin’ good:
Screenshot_20190220-152352.png

OOF

5 hours ago, escotanner said:

I pulled a -Atk +Res Keaton and a neutral Velouria. Two down, two to go!

Sucks on that Keaton nature but good to get two beasts down! Good luck on the rest

4 hours ago, Lemmy said:

got a +Res Selkie, is that actually ideal?

+Res is great on her to make the best use of her base kit~

4 hours ago, Motendra said:

First session netted me Selkie (+Atk/-Res ) and another Laevatein, making it my third one total 

Congrats!

4 hours ago, Stroud said:

Got Keaton (HP-,Def+). Less than 50 orbs used which is totally fine. Shame about HP- though, I think he is one of the better units to make use of Fireboost. On the other side his HP is not quite high enough. But with Savage blow or AoE setup its ok. 

Congrats, basically neutral IV isn't bad~

4 hours ago, Arcphoenix said:

Was lucky enough to pull Kaden and Selkie in my third or fourth session. I could have done more, but I don’t want to push my luck. They even have the same IVs, Speed asset Def flaw.

Running the two with Tibarn and Leanne just makes me feel beast units were a mistake though, lol.

Congrats, pretty good IVs on them, too!

4 hours ago, Jave said:

Wooooow, this banner was my worst in... maybe ever. 286 saved orbs, here’s what happened. 110 orbs in, Azura pity break. Another 100 orbs, Elise pity break. Then, in the absolute last session, pity break Karla. All three I already have. 

Damn. This clearly shows that no matter how much you hoard, you can’t take anything for granted in this cruel gacha world. At least these pity breaks aren’t TERRIBLE, but still, I was hoping for at least one of the Fates beasts. Oh well, still have lots of quests to do, maybe I’ll get better luck another time. 

Good luck to everyone else. 

Sorry you didn't get any beasts >_> I'm jealous of that Azura and Elise, though~ Hope some Beasts show up for you soon!~

3 hours ago, Karimlan said:

35 orbs in, and I got a Velouria (+def, -spd) and a surprise Sanaki that will end up being merged to my existing one. Was hoping for a Kaden/Selkie but didn't really get either. But I'm okay with the 5* pulls, I guess.

Congrats on your pulls!

3 hours ago, Nowi's Husband said:

340 orbs got me Myrrh, Selkie, and Kaden.  Among 4* notables are my first Reyson and another Nowi merge.  

Oooh lucky Myrrh to go with your Beat pulls~ Congrats on Reyson and a Nowi merge, too!

1 hour ago, Necrofantasia said:

With today's new story orbs I pulled Mist, yessssss!

Only Ike is missing.

Five focus units and Helbindi with less than 150 orbs is really sick.
It is even better than last year's Valentine's banner which gave me tons of 5* units although more pitybreakers.

Still enough time left to get Ike and complete my Tellius collection.

Yaay for Mist! Hope you can get Ike~

1 hour ago, Mau said:

Alright, time to finally pull for my all time favourites who I've been waiting for forever: the Fates Beasts! It's gonna quite be a challenge cause I want all four of them so as soon as the news came out I immediately dropped the valentines banner and gathered 109 orbs for this.

My biggest hope was to get at least two beasts for that and....it worked! I got Keaton and Selkie! :D Keaton is -Atk, +Def which is fine since he's drowning in Attack anyway and Def is nice at least. And I'll gladly take it cause my all time fav Selkie is +Spd, -HP!!!! Gods I feared she'd be -atk so much knowing my luck, with her attack being so shitty and a superbane too so I will def gladly take the -atk Keaton for this. I am more than happy with today's results, the chance to get all four is actually realistic now.

Now to gather more orbs for Kaden and Velouria!

Yaasssss, so happy you got them, especially Selkie!~ Good luck on the last two~

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

I GOT HIM. :D

TWGODlK.png

Neutral IV works just fine for me too. :)

I also have a decent amount of orbs to spare in case the legendary banner has something neat to offer me!

Congrats!

56 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

With about 220 orbs, 5 tickets, and the free summon my highlights are:

• (+atk - res), (+res -spd) and a (+spd -atk) Selkie
  • Tibarn (+hp -def)
  •  3* mRobin (+atk -spd) for a merge base 
  • 3* Kagero (+atk -res)  for a merge base 
  • Velouria (+spd -res)
  • 4* Ares (+atk -spd) for a merge base
  • Kaden (+atk -hp)
  • 4 *Shanna (+atk -spd) for a merge base

My luck was better than I thought today. I got want I wanted with a couple extras.

Lots of goodies, congrats!!

Well I gave up on a 2019 V!Day unit since I was pity broken by A!M!Corrin, I pulled Julia as a free pull on one of the new power banners, and it took me 50 orbs and every ticket but I managed to get Keaton so I am happy.  I am so happy I pulled Keaton since he was one of my most used units in Fates and I love his art!  Now I can finally start saving for the BB banner.

2 hours ago, daisy jane said:

Loook at you!! (but eww -atk) :(

Thanks and don't worry, this right here evens it out:

Spoiler

975d5EC.png?1
This man could probably arm wrestle both my arms clean off without trying or meaning to.

Plus, that spare M!Grima I got a while back finally got a home.

Also, thank you as well @Landmaster! With how things have been going, I'm actually starting to think I might get Duma from my free pull on Monday I still probably won't though.

12 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Thanks and don't worry, this right here evens it out:

Hide contents

975d5EC.png?1
This man could probably arm wrestle both my arms clean off without trying or meaning to.

Plus, that spare M!Grima I got a while back finally got a home.

Also, thank you as well @Landmaster! With how things have been going, I'm actually starting to think I might get Duma from my free pull on Monday I still probably won't though.

lol that's DEF better than Wary Fighter for you
I HOPE you get Duma.. 
I yearn for Azura. If i can get out of this month w/o spending an orb.....