I kinda know that feeling, as Summer Gaius blocked me a few times whenever I spampulled for Summer Frederick when their banner first debuted. Thankfully, I pulled only one Gaius and then three Fredericks in the first rerun! Gotta hope that luck holds up next time too. My Summer Frederick still needs five more merges. xP

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So the 2017 Bunnies are back~ Well, I want Lucina. Chrom, too, but he may have to wait~ So I'll pull a little bit~

Second Session:

OIwiiyR.png

Well, I figured I wouldn't see Lucina right away, but I didn't expect to run into Xander so quickly~ -Atk, +Res so...not really sure what to do with him~ May take his carrot at some point~

Then, not too long after~

MjLqhoB.png

And the same IVs as my current~ Can't be mad at a chance to fix some subpar IVs~

Then came upon a mono-Red circle with one Colorless, so I obviously went for the Colorless and...

yoA6chG.png

Well, my precious daughter avoided me all on her own Banner only to show up here~ And with +Atk! Can't be mad about that~

A session or two later and...

JSn5kud.png

Finally best bun-bun is here! +Res, -Spd isn't the best but I just wanted to have her~

OK, I thought my luck would die soon, but I guess it'll wait until the Nohrian Summer Banner reruns when I get 12 Xanders instead of any Elises~

Free colorless (1+): no Bruno

Free green (1): no Alfonse

5 orbs green (1): no Sharena

Free Blue (1): Spring Lucina... good for filling out Gardens/Grounds teams I guess.

That's just the way it is sometimes. :P:

@Landmaster Congrats to your new bunnies! How many orbs did it take?

Even if Lucina is of the adorable sort, I'm more jealous of your off-focus pulls. My Shiro misses some merges and Velouria would be a great addition to my GF squad. 

Xander is so funny ... to bad about his abysmal ATK stat (6th lowest overall). I started with a -ATK copy as well. Only leveling was a pain back then.

2 hours ago, mampfoid said:

@Landmaster Congrats to your new bunnies! How many orbs did it take?

Even if Lucina is of the adorable sort, I'm more jealous of your off-focus pulls. My Shiro misses some merges and Velouria would be a great addition to my GF squad. 

Xander is so funny ... to bad about his abysmal ATK stat (6th lowest overall). I started with a -ATK copy as well. Only leveling was a pain back then.

Thanks! I want to say around 60 or 70. I'm not sure, I bought a couple of packs before

I was actually happy about the Shiro, no more Spd bane~ And of course would never turn down my Fates daughter~ How would you build her?

I'm still struggling to level him, may just leave him at Lv30 TBH~ More than high enough to HM grind~

7 hours ago, Jingle Jangle said:

For my free pull on the year 1 bunny banner I got a 4* Hawkeye. At least later this year I don't have to worry about the rerun for more Winter Tharja merges.

i thought of you RIGHT AWAY. 
i have to remember to make sure i have some orbs saved up so i can at least neutralise my tharja's -atk. (UGH). i don't even remember what her boon is, i've just been focused on that -atk. how many more do you have to go?

7 hours ago, Landmaster said:

And of course would never turn down my Fates daughter~ How would you build her?

She starts with -2 CD (and also reduces the CD of her support partner) which is great for Galeforce. She could run LnD/DB4/Swift Sparrow plus Darting Blow seal.

The only drawback: With GF she wouldn't profit from the +10 special damage her weapon grants. If you want to go all damage, she could proc Aether/Astra/Ignis on the first round of combat. With QP/IP she could proc Blue Flame/Bonfire/DA with her first hit (precharged special like an Abyssal boss!). 

Decided to pour more orbs into the 2019 bunny banner against my better judgement. Usually when I do this I just get pity broken by an off focus saber or something but instead I got Bruno. Not only is he a focus unit, but exactly the one I wanted most due to being a healer. Attack superbane hurts like heck but now I'm even more ready for the TT.

Finally have enough again.

2 each Red, Blue, 1 Green

3* Henry (No. Stop it. +Atk/-Spd), 3* Seth (I am honestly wanting an overhaul to either make bad fodder worth a damm or an overhaul of the pool. Honestly, using this fodder for skill refinery seems like the way I'm thinking. +Def/-Spd), 4* Est (NOT THE RIGHT PINK HAIRED LANCE FLIER. +HP/-Atk, not that it matters), 4* Odin (WHY DID I DO THIS. +Spd/-Atk)

3.75%, just in time for the TT to be a slog. Fuck.

13 hours ago, daisy jane said:

i thought of you RIGHT AWAY. 
i have to remember to make sure i have some orbs saved up so i can at least neutralise my tharja's -atk. (UGH). i don't even remember what her boon is, i've just been focused on that -atk. how many more do you have to go?

Currently my +res Winter Tharja is at +3. Chances are that I'm not going to get her to +10 anytime soon, but every merge helps.

11 hours ago, mampfoid said:

She starts with -2 CD (and also reduces the CD of her support partner) which is great for Galeforce. She could run LnD/DB4/Swift Sparrow plus Darting Blow seal.

The only drawback: With GF she wouldn't profit from the +10 special damage her weapon grants. If you want to go all damage, she could proc Aether/Astra/Ignis on the first round of combat. With QP/IP she could proc Blue Flame/Bonfire/DA with her first hit (precharged special like an Abyssal boss!). 

Those all sound good, I need to get more DB and L&D Fodder~ Might try to run her with Aether or Draconic Aura~ 

The TT orbs paid off early, nice.

SNnjYAf.png?1JBk4jCS.png?1

In addition to Nino now having her other son around, that Silas there is +Atk/-Spd which in addition to him actually starting to show up lately is also very nice. That Res flaw on Lugh hurts quite a bit more compared to Sue, however:

Spoiler

4Rsc35g.png?1

Ah, now it makes sense.

Tried using som TT orbs for S!Alphonse and was pity broken by B!Ike.  "sigh" oh well, looks like the game is telling me to save orbs so that is what I am going to do.  

So I decided to try my luck once again in the new Bunny Banner, and...

Spoiler

I used up every free orb I got from the last paralogue maps and the recent Blessed Gardens, as well as the ones I had from before, and in the very last session (3.75% odds), this lovely little rabbit hopped along.

A1r0FyO.png

uKReuTE.png

I'm entirely out of orbs now but considering I got Brave Roy, Pallapin and Bunnyronica with around 100 orbs spent, I'm quite happy with this.

I'm just praying that this month's Mythic is someone I don't care for.

RIFsVW8.png?1

Hey look, this banner is officially dead to me now. Her asset/flaw unfortunately suck (+HP/-Spd), but I suppose I just wanted her for completion purposes.

And speaking of that, against my better judgment I'm now going to revisit Spring Festival and try to acquire the only Xander I lack. Keep in mind that I know fully well that I'm never going to actually use him and am only doing this for the sake of having every Xander and all the alts of the Nohr royals. .......Why do I hate myself so?

GOOD NEWS!!! I FINALLY GOT SF!XANDER!!! My Special Heroes collection is complete from launch to Hostile Springs. Sadly I cannot commit anymore money to Greil's Devoted and after since I really want a Switch.

Karel, Tibarn, and fucking Quan pity broke me. Quan is the worst since he pity broke me at 5.75%.

SF!Lucina and SF!Chrom technically pity broke me too, but they pity broke me when it was 3.00% so I am not mad at them. I also got a Tailtiu +Spd as a 5* right after I got SF!Xander, so that is a good too.

I only have 3 Orbs left in my account. I spent a total of 200+ free Orbs and 375 paid Orbs (~$200.00). In a way, I feel kind of relieved too that I am no longer spending any more money on the game besides the monthly Orb packs.

Edited by XRay

Freebie on the year 1 seasonals gave me this:

Spoiler

f0iDfK4.jpg

Woah it’s Chrom! My favorite version of him in Heroes. +hp/-res so not bad. Tempted to roll for more since I’d like to get a +spd one but after redeeming my freebie from the Bond banner...

mZ7vy7Q.jpg

...I got this Libra with the exact same boon/bane and remembered that Chrom is just a slightly worse Libra and Libra is always available in the 4* pool meanwhile Chrom has terrible availability. I even have quite a few already so I can get him to a decent merge level. Sigh... Well, maybe I’ll still roll for him on the excuse of hunting for a better Camilla but for now I’ll just wait until the last moment to see what future banners have in store.

Tried colourless in my main for a non -Atk Kinoka, got a Clarine instead.

Meanwhile in my second account, I was only missing Male Corrin so I picked the 1 blue and behold, I got a +Spd/-HP Adrift Male Corrin freebie! Same as my Adrift female one, so now I have good natures on all the focus units!

25 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Tried colourless in my main for a non -Atk Kinoka, got a Clarine instead.

Meanwhile in my second account, I was only missing Male Corrin so I picked the 1 blue and behold, I got a +Spd/-HP Adrift Male Corrin freebie! Same as my Adrift female one, so now I have good natures on all the focus units!

Oooh congratulations!

My freebie on the latest banner was Abel so nothing to write home about.