• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@mampfoid Yeah VF is good, too but I kind of wanted to fix my -HP one (Spd isn't the best boon...but I need this boon/bane for when we get the Julius GHB back since I want to record something with my exact setup, so no Grima merge for now either way..). Not sure who to give VF to right now anyway..

@Landmaster @daisy jane

So Halloween Mia rerun is finally here...I've waited for so long.

Had about 140 orbs in my alt account and just around 123 in my main. Let's hope!Tried my alt first...

Spoiler

tumblr_pp4p74tEso1qc0fq5_540.png

and I got her with 100 orbs left!

Pure neutral, then opened the circle to get a second H!Myrrh (+Spd/-Res) and a second L!Azura (+Atk/-Def compared to my -Res one).

tumblr_pp4p76T6Vu1qc0fq5_540.png

Now for my main account. I had less orbs and it took much longer (100 orbs and 10% rate) to finally get a Halloween Mia as well! +Atk/-Def even!!! Got 3 Legaults on the way which is nice

Then with 99 orbs on my alt and 23 on my main, I thought...maybe I should pull blue now since it's a good lineup. I needed an Ophelia for my alt (got a spare Lewyn calling her name) and a second L!lucina to fix my -Atk one on my main. Didn't have any real need for units on other banners.

....Well now I felt stupid though since the game knew what I wanted and denied me them. No 5 star on my main still and my second account? Well..I've got every other blue instead of Ophelia, and most of them were base 8%!

tumblr_pp4p77RHw41qc0fq5_540.png

+Def/-Spd L!Azura in the very first circle after the Mia one, and +Atk/-Spd Lucina on the next first circle (new merge base!). Then had to snipe for a bit but got an Eir when no blues showed up, but she's +Spd/-HP which is awesome and getting a second Eir might finally give me a chance at Tier 21.

The last three Azuras were +HP/-Atk, +Res/-HP, and +Atk/-HP, I think all but one were also base 8% first circle summons. Then my final Lucina was also a first circle summon but +HP/-Atk. I mean wow...that amount is staggering but I don't really have a use for B Duel Flying so unsure what to do with my spares (+5 Azura?). I need to think about it for a bit...but maybe I shouldn't have spent so many orbs on a non-limited unit lol

Wish I could trade some of these Azuras to those who need it though

Edited by mcsilas

Got Oboro, Soren and Sully today.

@mcsilas Holy! First 3 in a circle and then you end with a +5 Azura?? You need to finish her and destroy arena. 

Big congrats, awesome pulls! Ophelia will come sooner or later. 

/Edit: wait, did you get 5 Azuras, 2 Lucinas, 2 Mias, 1 Myrrh and 1 Eir in 143 orbs????

Edited by mampfoid

I had 6 orbs remaining after a Lewyn showed and decided to see what would happen. There was one green... And then Yune showed up. That was great, I had written off getting her by this point. Boon/bane isn't great but that's OK.

Me when I began the Mythic:

Spoiler

fe10-ashunera-and-the-zunanma.png

Me when it was all over:

Spoiler

fe10-the-great-flood.png

Despite my reverence for her highest servant and savior, despite my adoration for her world, despite me liking her, none of it meant anything. Fickle she truly was, Chaos Named indeed, I'd rather have fought a war to get her.

I started with 630 Orbs. I ended with 101.

Lewyn came quickly, I should have stopped there. Instead, I went on and got 2 pity-break  Eirs and 4 pity-break Spring Kageros- who is triply atrocious- Fates, Fanservice, Seasonal, she is beyond redemption. I told myself beforehand never to summon on a banner where someone shares a color with another, yet with Binding I did, and it worked out marvelously, spending 30 total for one of each Green. 

I kept hoping with that the 8% rate thing would get me Yune sooner than later, even with the color sharing. That was a lie. But I would not stop, Yune drove me berserk, to the point I would let her drag me to self-destruction, even if she eluded me to that end. 

I'll edit in my exact summon log later, as I will the natures of Lewyn and Yune. Right now, I'm much too infuriated to do so. FE13-15 and Seasonal and alt-loaded and collab banners for the next year please, I need time to rest and heal my Orb supply. If Tellius 2019 Round 2 is the next banner, rather than being able to shout with glee the silly phrase "Ranulf screw me!" as I've said jokingly in my mind, I'd be screwed for getting Ranulf.

*Walks away*

Edit: Natures were the same for Lewyn and Yune, +HP -Def. It doesn't hurt them at least.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

This the worst luck I've had in this game since launch, holy fucking shit.

I spend about 150 orbs (including a few bought ones), and I get no 5 stars aside from ugly Kagero (that's what I call her maid version because I think she just looks ugly in it. Though her bunny outfit isn't much better, even if that's just because of the extreme sexualness of it) and a horrible IV Brave Celica (because I went 7 out of 9 sessions with no green at one point).

The green pool is still very problematic and I don't get why IS won't address it. It's so hard to get any green summons it's ridiculous. 7 out of 9 sessions at one point with zero green. How is that okay?

I guess Death Blow 4 isn't bad to have though. Reinhardt will love it. Someone will love that Bold Fighter from ugly Kagero too.

1 hour ago, mcsilas said:

@mampfoid Yeah VF is good, too but I kind of wanted to fix my -HP one (Spd isn't the best boon...but I need this boon/bane for when we get the Julius GHB back since I want to record something with my exact setup, so no Grima merge for now either way..). Not sure who to give VF to right now anyway..

@Landmaster @daisy jane

Had about 140 orbs in my alt account and just around 123 in my main. Let's hope!Tried my alt first...

Hide contents

Pure neutral, then opened the circle to get a second H!Myrrh (+Spd/-Res) and a second L!Azura (+Atk/-Def compared to my -Res one).

Now for my main account. I had less orbs and it took much longer (100 orbs and 10% rate) to finally get a Halloween Mia as well! +Atk/-Def even!!! Got 3 Legaults on the way which is nice

Then with 99 orbs on my alt and 23 on my main, I thought...maybe I should pull blue now since it's a good lineup. I needed an Ophelia for my alt (got a spare Lewyn calling her name) and a second L!lucina to fix my -Atk one on my main. Didn't have any real need for units on other banners.

....Well now I felt stupid though since the game knew what I wanted and denied me them. No 5 star on my main still and my second account? Well..I've got every other blue instead of Ophelia, and most of them were base 8%!

+Def/-Spd L!Azura in the very first circle after the Mia one, and +Atk/-Spd Lucina on the next first circle (new merge base!). Then had to snipe for a bit but got an Eir when no blues showed up, but she's +Spd/-HP which is awesome and getting a second Eir might finally give me a chance at Tier 21.

The last three Azuras were +HP/-Atk, +Res/-HP, and +Atk/-HP, I think all but one were also base 8% first circle summons. Then my final Lucina was also a first circle summon but +HP/-Atk. I mean wow...that amount is staggering but I don't really have a use for B Duel Flying so unsure what to do with my spares (+5 Azura?). I need to think about it for a bit...but maybe I shouldn't have spent so many orbs on a non-limited unit lol

Me!! I AM IN NEED! lol I haven't summoned yet. I want to really pump merges into Azura (first i'd like to get one) so to have her at +5 or so in 150 would be amazing (and lucky) please make it happen game. Also lucky that you got some Mias, but I am sorry about Ophelia.  I'll let you know how I do when I summon :)

You know, I have half a mind to make this my strategy from now on: save up orbs and unless there’s some extreme case, only spend them on Legendary/Mythic 8% focus banners to get the most bang for my metaphorical buck. It definitely suits my new outlook of not focusing on getting a specific thing and instead focusing on making do with what I’m dealt.

@daisy jane good luck!

Edited by Alastor15243

17 minutes ago, Alastor15243 said:

You know, I have half a mind to make this my strategy from now on: save up orbs and unless there’s some extreme case, only spend them on Legendary/Mythic 8% focus banners to get the most bang for my metaphorical buck. It definitely suits my new outlook of not focusing on getting a specific thing and instead focusing on making do with what I’m dealt.

@daisy jane good luck!

thanks. :)
I generally just save.  therefore if there are some banners i wanna add some merges into  - i'm good, or legendary i can try. sometimes i skip too. i will also point out - i've been "lucky" on some banners and boned on Legendary and vice versa. 

36 minutes ago, Alastor15243 said:

I've been doing this for over a year in order to increase my collection and I don't regret it. The amount of 5 star units I walk away with at the end of the month feels very gratifying. All of the twelve units on these banners are either very good or very rare with the freak exception of this month's Brave Lyn appearing.

The problem though, at least for me, is that we're going to be getting six legendary heroes on these banners starting in April. And as somebody who dilligently summons on these, I have collected every Legendary/Mythic Hero up to this point besides Duma, Marth, and Tiki. So the odds of getting somebody new has dropped considerably since Legendary Heroes made up only 4 out of 12. I don't know what sort of plan I'll have with the orbs I save up moving forward. 

I wanted a full circle, but getting only red/colourless on the first circle displeased me (pretty much only cared for green and blue), so I ended up summoning five times on three different circles. Garbage that turned into manuals (Stahl, Subaki, Boey, and one i already forgot) and, of course, L!Azura, the one I already have. I'll stop here, not gonna be like the other times and foolishly try getting anything I actually want out of legendary banners. Besides, it could have been five useless units instead of four. It's just astounding how I still manage to perfectly miss my desired units a lot of times. Oh, and a random Selkie on the Fir&Bartre pull when it came out, where there were no reds, nor greens. Life is weird. Guess I might waste a few more orbs on Lugh after all... though I'll have to pretend summoning for Sue, so the game gives me what I "don't want".

Good luck to the rest of you if you're still gonna pull.

2019 5* count: 46

I got almost everything I wanted in 130 orbs. Free summon ended up being B!Lyn and then I got Yune +atk/-hp, L!Lucina +res/-spd, and finally L!Azura +atk/-hp. Roughly 30 orbs or so per 5* which is great. H!Myrrh would have been the icing on the cake and I'm tempted to try again for her but I'll probably get L!Ryoma instead :L Also, +atk/-hp has become the new standard for my flying mages since half of them have that iv :P H!Nowi, Beronica, Yune and L!Azura

Main: $120 to get Yune. +Atk -Spd, not bad because she's slow to begin with and she has a way to get follow-ups. Three copies of Lewyn (one +Atk, two worse than neutral), one Kagero (manualed), one Azura (+Atk).

Hit the upper limit of what I want to spend in a month, but it's worth it to reduce the pain of AR defense loss.

Alt: 150+ orbs saved, ended up with Lucina instead of Azura, and a Gwendolyn merge in the 4-star pile. At least Lucina doesn't have an offense flaw, and at least she's my first Wind legendary on the account. I guess I'll lay low until Duma's rerun (+Atk is great but -Def isn't, I want to merge to fix that).

10 hours ago, Little Princess said:

glXQLpa.jpg

For 15 orbs

Apparently my long have been stinky luck in legendary banners has been gone. 

Congrats! Nice for 15 Orbs!

9 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

ZfGRsKM.png

Hmm, yeah I’d say this is an appriopriately chaotic free pull! Hot damn, it’s legendary Hector all over again! I also managed to get another merge for Ophelia a couple pulls later though sadly she wasn’t +Atk.

Reveal hidden contents

qee0G3m.png

Oh, and I decided on a whim to go back for another try at Idunn after getting the Mythic Hero Battle orbs and, well:

Reveal hidden contents

wbPlcPT.png

Yup. Also, +Atk/-Spd. I don’t know what I did to deserve this on top of the free pull Yune (+Def/-HP is her combo), but I’m definitely not questioning it!

Looks like your luck has turned all the way around since a couple months ago~ Nice!

7 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I started my Summoning with 127 orbs, hoping for a Yune and a Azura, and...

Screenshot-20190329-060231.png

FREE SUMMON! FREE SUMMON! I got Yune in my Free Summon! I am so happy right now! She is +Def -Atk, but I don't care, because I got her!

Then, the Search for Azura started. In the next circle after the one I got this Yune... I GOT ANOTHER YUNE! THANKS NAGA, MILA, ASHUNERA, that blessed me with good luck! The 2nd Yune is +Atk -HP, so I am thinking of merge them to nullify the bane/flaw, what do you think?

Anyway, circle after circle and summoned on blue orbs... And it was worthy! I FINALLY GOT L!AZURA! +Spd -Atk. I am so happy that I could sing... But I won't.

I finished to summon all orbs in the same circle I got Azura and ended with 30 orbs. I got all that I wanted with less than 100 orbs, which included Yune as Free! I am so happy and I wish you good luck for this and future banners.

My results: Yune +Def/-Atk, Yune +Atk/-HP, L!Azura +Spd/-Atk.

Screenshot-20190329-060957-2.png

Lucky lucky! Congrats on those two Yunes and Azura~

7 hours ago, Alastor15243 said:

So, I just spent my 195 orbs on 10 full pulls. I think my results qualify as above-average:

12EANlr.jpg

oHRP4eP.jpg

7lmzfYN.jpg

1cN8Irm.jpg

pR9Rvni.jpg

Their IVs:

Myrrh: +atk-res

Lucina: +hp-def

Kagero: +res-spd

Yune: +def-res (ouch)

Eir: +def-res (definitely keeping the neutral and foddering this)

Overall, can’t complain with the quantity, though I did miss out on some of the ones I really wanted. But I’m so happy I finally have Halloween Myrrh! Now if only she were blue, she could replace a weak spot on my armor team... oh well, I’ll figure something out!

Lots of goodies, congrats!!

7 hours ago, thecrimsonflash said:

I'm not one to post in here much, but I think this game hates me

h9KAnIb.jpg

XWrzGym.jpg

total count is 6 (gave bold fighter to V!Lyn so I have 5 as of now)

I only wanted yune and myrrh, but I also got a celica, but I already had plans for her, micaiah is now running DB4

point is I am incredibly lucky and unlucky all at once.

also, I am still free to play, this is all in about 170 orbs.

Lots of Kageros, oof! At least it's a pretty good haul~

5 hours ago, Alastor15243 said:

I got a SECOND Legendary Lucina, with the exact same IVs. I have absolutely no idea how to think about that.

Congrats!

5 hours ago, Lemmy said:

Got a free Halloween Mia, sadly she's -SPD, but I can try getting another copy of her next halloween

Nice freebie, unfortunate bane though~ Hope you can fix her during the rerun~

4 hours ago, mcsilas said:

@Landmaster @daisy jane

Hide contents

51 minutes ago, ChickenBits said:

I got almost everything I wanted in 130 orbs. Free summon ended up being B!Lyn and then I got Yune +atk/-hp, L!Lucina +res/-spd, and finally L!Azura +atk/-hp. Roughly 30 orbs or so per 5* which is great. H!Myrrh would have been the icing on the cake and I'm tempted to try again for her but I'll probably get L!Ryoma instead :L Also, +atk/-hp has become the new standard for my flying mages since half of them have that iv :P H!Nowi, Beronica, Yune and L!Azura

5 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Lucky lucky! Congrats on those two Yunes and Azura~

Thanks! I decided to keep the +Atk Yune, and merge the other one, so I could negate her flaw/bane. Azura will be very useful for a lot of things: Aether Raids, Training and hard maps.

What about you, did you summon on this banner?

29 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Thanks! I decided to keep the +Atk Yune, and merge the other one, so I could negate her flaw/bane. Azura will be very useful for a lot of things: Aether Raids, Training and hard maps.

What about you, did you summon on this banner?

+Atk's great! Both of them will be great for Aether Raids.

I was thinking about skipping, but I think I will give a go for Yune because I really cannot stand the sight of Tomehardt in my AR replays~

20 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

I was thinking about skipping, but I think I will give a go for Yune because I really cannot stand the sight of Tomehardt in my AR replays~

Yeah, I can see her being pretty good against him. Not only she has weapon triagle advantage and has a lot of Res, but also her Chaos Named will target Tomehardt's Atk.

I decided to boost Yune's Res a little more, so she can debuff her foes more easily, especially since she will be against Eir and her +5 Res mythic buff.

Edit: I was thinking to give her Desperation, but I really liked Sabotage Res.

Screenshot-20190329-152944-2.png

Edited by Diovani Bressan

I got some more free orbs and bought a few more and I still have gotten nothing! 11% pity rate is all I've come away with since that bad IV Brave Celica I gladly fed to Reinhardt.

Don't know what more I can do. There aren't really anymore free orbs I can get right now and I've spent enough money...

6 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I got some more free orbs and bought a few more and I still have gotten nothing! 11% pity rate is all I've come away with since that bad IV Brave Celica I gladly fed to Reinhardt.

Don't know what more I can do. There aren't really anymore free orbs I can get right now and I've spent enough money...

New quests will be available in some days, and there are the log-in bonus orbs. Try to wait a little bit before think of spend money again (unless spend money is not a problem for you). Maybe you can get the unit you want with the next 5 orbs you get from the quests.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

9 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Yeah, I can see her being pretty good against him. Not only she has weapon triagle advantage and has a lot of Res, but also her Chaos Named will target Tomehardt's Atk.

I decided to boost Yune's Res a little more, so she can debuff her foes more easily, especially since she will be against Eir and her +5 Res mythic buff.

Edit: I was thinking to give her Desperation, but I really liked Sabotage Res.

Screenshot-20190329-152944-2.png

Yeah, so she'd be really helpful in that regard. Yours is looking great, 44 Res, whew~

I'd keep Sabotage Res, AR's going to have all your opponents clustered together so it'll be really useful~

1 minute ago, Diovani Bressan said:

New quests will be available in some days, and there are the log-in bonus orbs. Try to wait a little bit before think of spend money again (unless spend money is not a problem for you). Maybe you can get the unit you want with the next 5 orbs you get from the quests.

Spending money won't be as much of a problem soon, as I'm going to start a new job in the near future, but for now, I should wait to spend again until I start getting paychecks.

You have a point about those quest orbs though. Even if I feel like I should've gotten a little bit more for around 200 freaking orbs.

My free pull was a 5* Halloween Mia (Neutral IV), the unit I wanted the most - that was amazing.

Since I found this banner amazing, I kept spending another 200 orbs in it, and got 2 more Mia, 2 Azura and 1 Halloween Kagero. They are all new, pretty good session. Couldn't get Yune or Ophelia, and a Lewyn merge would've been nice, but I can't really complain - I was lucky today.

Fun fact, I never pulled a mythic hero from these banner. No Duma, Yune or Eir. (and somehow I'm in AR Tier 21, pretty funny)

EDIT: collected 39 orbs from Feh, and spent another 25 on this - got a Yune with optimal IV: Res+, Spd-

Edited by Garlyle