Kagero. (not the green unit i wanted).
+Atk Lucy. (great, because now i don't have a +def. Lucy)
then a gazillion orbs later. finally Azura. (honestly. every single Azura in this game takes almost every orb i own. glad this one stuck with tradition, she's +spd/-def though so perfect). 
Yune (+atk/-res - why -res :( ) in the same circle. 

270 orbs for 4 5*'s.
would be nice if i could actually be lucky in these banners. 
time to save up for next months so i can be just as pissed off next month. no summoning at all unlesss there's a FlyOlivia banner. 

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

36 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

Kagero. (not the green unit i wanted).
+Atk Lucy. (great, because now i don't have a +def. Lucy)
then a gazillion orbs later. finally Azura. (honestly. every single Azura in this game takes almost every orb i own. glad this one stuck with tradition, she's +spd/-def though so perfect). 
Yune (+atk/-res - why -res :( ) in the same circle. 

270 orbs for 4 5*'s.
would be nice if i could actually be lucky in these banners. 
time to save up for next months so i can be just as pissed off next month. no summoning at all unlesss there's a FlyOlivia banner. 

Ouch. Still, at least you got something you like! I did some runs on the summoning simulator and apparently my 200 orbs one time would have gotten me nothing but Brave Lyn. The prospect of that happening for real terrified me. Thankfully it didn’t.

So, the Mythic banner? Nah, it's time to be hopping mad!

2 each Red, Colourless, 1 Green

4* M!Morgan (Not bad fodder. +Atk/-HP), 4* Sylvia (Dancing is not hopping. +Atk/-Spd)

4.5%. I can't think of a banner where I've gotten what I wanted in less than 4% (if even that) since the NY banner. Gacha Hell might push me to not bother.

*decides to get a few more Chain Challenge orbs*

...more useless garbage and 11.50% pity rate. Why is this banner not giving me anything? I'm not even getting decent fodder.

Edited by Anacybele

15 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

*decides to get a few more Chain Challenge orbs*

...more useless garbage and 11.50% pity rate. Why is this banner not giving me anything? I'm not even getting decent fodder.

At least you have chain challenge orbs left. I’ve cleared out Chain Challenge, squad assault, and most of the Blessed Gardens.

20 minutes ago, Alastor15243 said:

At least you have chain challenge orbs left. I’ve cleared out Chain Challenge, squad assault, and most of the Blessed Gardens.

Yeah, true. I just hate how tedious they are and that's the main reason I still have many uncleared. Some are 10 straight battles! Ugh.

15 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, true. I just hate how tedious they are and that's the main reason I still have many uncleared. Some are 10 straight battles! Ugh.

For me I find them hard enough that the challenge is engaging and fun. Stamina cost is a pain though. It’s not like Tempest Trials where it’s basically the same strategy for the same seven maps over and over again, depending on what the team setup is. I grant with some teams the varying units mixes it up a bit.

Edited by Alastor15243

32 minutes ago, Alastor15243 said:

For me I find them hard enough that the challenge is engaging and fun. Stamina cost is a pain though. It’s not like Tempest Trials where it’s basically the same strategy for the same seven maps over and over again, depending on what the team setup is. I grant with some teams the varying units mixes it up a bit.

...Are you serious? How the hell are these fun at all? They're just long tedious crap with over-inflated stats (on lunatic) that force you to play the same maps several times over to get all the orbs. And I can't even beat half of them because the enemy stats are too high and need nerfed. This is FAR from fun imo.

EDIT: 12.50% fucking pity rate. What the fuck, seriously?! This is not fair at all.

Edited by Anacybele

54 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

...Are you serious? How the hell are these fun at all? They're just long tedious crap with over-inflated stats (on lunatic) that force you to play the same maps several times over to get all the orbs. And I can't even beat half of them because the enemy stats are too high and need nerfed. This is FAR from fun imo.

EDIT: 12.50% fucking pity rate. What the fuck, seriously?! This is not fair at all.

Well they’re fun because they make me think about how to tackle them with the randomized resources I have available to me, when my units will be most useful and when to switch them out, etc. A lot of the time what looks like over-inflated stats is just scary skill lineups I find I can power through if I tackle it with the right strategy.

I don’t like this game when it’s just mindless slaughter. I like when I have to earn my victory through strategy. That’s why Conquest is my favorite game in the series.

Edited by Alastor15243

10 minutes ago, Alastor15243 said:

Well they’re fun because they make me think about how to tackle them with the randomized resources I have available to me, when my units will be most useful and when to switch them out, etc. A lot of the time what looks like over-inflated stats is just scary skill lineups I find I can power through if I tackle it with the right strategy.

I don’t like this game when it’s just mindless slaughter. I like when I have to earn my victory through strategy. That’s why Conquest is my favorite game in the series.

I can understand enjoying thinking about how to tackle them, but these are several battles in a row with enemies with unnecessarily high stats. If it was just one or two battles it's not as bad. But it's a bunch back to back that bothers me.

Just now, Anacybele said:

I can understand enjoying thinking about how to tackle them, but these are several battles in a row with enemies with unnecessarily high stats. If it was just one or two battles it's not as bad. But it's a bunch back to back that bothers me.

Which game modes do you like?

Just now, Alastor15243 said:

Which game modes do you like?

I'm not a particularly huge fan of any of them, honestly. But the only ones I legit hate are SAs and CCs. I don't mind any of the others, I just wish the difficulty would be toned down sometimes.

18 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I'm not a particularly huge fan of any of them, honestly. But the only ones I legit hate are SAs and CCs. I don't mind any of the others, I just wish the difficulty would be toned down sometimes.

So you don’t like playing the game?

6 minutes ago, Alastor15243 said:

So you don’t like playing the game?

No, I do. I just think some of the harder battles are WAY too hard. xP I've enjoyed the paralogues and some of the story chapters and building up my favorite units and stuff.

2 hours ago, Anacybele said:

No, I do. I just think some of the harder battles are WAY too hard. xP I've enjoyed the paralogues and some of the story chapters and building up my favorite units and stuff.

Players are becoming more and more skilled at the game so the challenges have to be made harder to go along. Part of the fun of the game is figuring out how to clear a map after several tries, and in the majority of cases they can be beaten with F2P units, so it's not like the challenges are unfair, they just need you to try harder.

If IntSys started to make the challenges easier I imagine there would be more complaints than people being happy about it.

6 minutes ago, Jave said:

Players are becoming more and more skilled at the game so the challenges have to be made harder to go along. Part of the fun of the game is figuring out how to clear a map after several tries, and in the majority of cases they can be beaten with F2P units, so it's not like the challenges are unfair, they just need you to try harder.

If IntSys started to make the challenges easier I imagine there would be more complaints than people being happy about it.

I doubt a majority of players are so skilled that they can consistently clear these LHBs/MHBs on their own and such though. Also, I always try as hard as I can.

Edited by Anacybele

I changed my mind about coming back to this banner. I just beat Yune's battles, so maybe I'll be lucky. 77 orbs to start.

1. 3* Camilla: Not what I wanted.
  2. 3* Barst: Reposition fodder.
  3. 4* Legault: Meh.

Finally some more Reposition. 64 orbs left.

1. 3* Leon: Feathers.
  2. 3* Sakura: More feathers.
  3. 4* Felicia: Been a while since I've seen you.

Still a bunch of garbage. 51 orbs left.

1. 3* Nino: Bleh.
  2. 5* Yune: Yessss. Okay, I forgive this banner for its past transgressions. She's +Atk/-Res, so a good asset and bad flaw, although I'm not short of Res-boosting seals to mend the latter. Now for the rest of the set.
  3. 4* Azama: Feathers again.
  4. 4* Lachesis: Bleh.
  5. 3* Jagen: Worthless.

Cost me 46 more orbs to get Yune and one Reposition fodder. Not bad, but I've spent much more here than I intended. Well, I've got the star of the banner so there's nothing left to really tempt me.

So I finally get Yune.

But her IVs are utter SHIT. Seriously, what am I supposed to do with +Def, -Spd? Especially since Spd is a superbane? I guess after all that effort and that ridiculous pity rate, I still have nothing but trash and will fodder her. Thanks a lot, stupid game.

@daisy jane Oof, that was an expensive banner for you. But these are all good units. If you don't want Kagero, she's a great Bold Fighter fodder. Strange thing with my barracks, I have all 3 Kageros, yet I never really care about her.

@Anacybele Def and Spd are bad stats for Yune, picking which one is better or worse in IV is like deciding the color of your neutral one. To be fair her statline will always leave her dead to physical units, but I think it's her skillset that makes her a monster.

@mcsilas That's a lot of Azura. The only unit who could profit from B Duel besides her is Bride Ninian, otherwise merge or Aerobatics giveaway.

Spoiler

@mampfoid Curious if you went for this banner. I called stops after 225 orbs and 7 units, 32 average is vey satisfying, and I got a lot of units I wanted - it's like earth and sky difference compared to the Duma banner for me. I brough the proof, but Yune is not on this image yet.

Screenshot_20190329-082829_Fire_Emblem_H

19 minutes ago, Garlyle said:

@daisy jane Oof, that was an expensive banner for you. But these are all good units. If you don't want Kagero, she's a great Bold Fighter fodder. Strange thing with my barracks, I have all 3 Kageros, yet I never really care about her.

the thing is. this is the third time this has happened. save - and then get hosed on Legendary. (I don't know what it is about Azura but she takes her sweet ole time getting to me too. almost 400 for Airzura. almost 400 for Nohrzura. i spent basically 2 months of orbs on the find and seek and ORIGINAL Azura (-atk. naturally), and then she was like the at the end. it doesn't really hit the average (or the median)  - and it wouldn't even bother me more - if i had gotten good fodder.. No Nowis, No Ests,  and no Azura merges means that i have no idea what to do for the Blue on my Arena core. (i want to be decent simply so i can continue to you know, get feathers,coins and stuff and progress in the game. 

had Kagero been Mia, it would have basically been great for me. but as a dear friend pointed out - 275 for great ivs,or like 100 and they all sucked and i'd want to fix them anyway. so i'll take it. I just hope that eventually i get more bang for my buck. 
(game can also give me you know some Free 5*Myrrhs or the Dream: +spd/-res flying Olivia as a free pull) - but hell not even greedy. I'll take  +atk Caeda

1 hour ago, Garlyle said:

Curious if you went for this banner. I called stops after 225 orbs and 7 units, 32 average is vey satisfying, and I got a lot of units I wanted - it's like earth and sky difference compared to the Duma banner for me. I brough the proof, but Yune is not on this image yet.

Oh, great haul, congrats!

Will you build a new AR map around Yune? I wish we could save different settings for different seasons (don't have mythic heroes apart from my Eirs though). 

Did you want to merge Mia, or where you going for a second Eir?

I mostly skipped this banner, I only did one session skipping colorless giving me 3*/4* units. It's because I have nearly everyone on this banner, missing only Ryoma, Yune & Lewyn. They would have been nice to have, but they're all three likely to get banners in the future again. 

Edited by mampfoid

36 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Oh, great haul, congrats!

Will you build a new AR map around Yune? I wish we could save different settings for different seasons (don't have mythic heroes apart from my Eirs though). 

Did you want to merge Mia, or where you going for a second Eir?

I mostly skipped this banner, I only did one session skipping colorless giving me 3*/4* units. It's because I have nearly everyone on this banner, missing only Ryoma, Yune & Lewyn. They would have been nice to have, but they're all three likely to get banners in the future again. 

I thought about getting a 2nd Eir to make Light seasons easier, but no such luck. But I can't complain about 3 Mia (Neutral IV, Atk+ Spd- and Spd+, Hp-) and I'll build the Spd+ one. I don't know if I'm going to merge her yet or if she's good fodder to anyone, but at least 3 Mia will be fun in Tap Battle in the meantime.