Sigh, my bad luck just continues. After seeing B!Lyn on the leg banner my interest for it disappeared so decided to try and get a better Bow!Hinoka instead since mine is -atk. About 80 orbs has so far resulted in 3 sessions with no colorless orbs and a lot of trash:

• 3* Niles
  • 3* Jakob
  • 4* Jakob
  • 3* Niles (variety is not a thing it seems)
  • 3* Kagero
  • 4* Est
  • 3* Kaze
  • 3* Azama
  • 4* Nanna
  • 4* Kaze
  • 4* Oboro
  • 4* Setsuna
  • 3* Felicia
  • 4* Niles
  • 4* Jeorge
  • 4* Mathilda
  • 4* Jakob

Why the hell is Klein so rare :/ I guess the Kazes would be nice if I didn't already have twelve. At a 3.75% rate now.

Legendary banner didn't go much better, free pull again didn't have the color I wanted (colorless) so pulled the two greens in hope for Yune, but instead just got the worst in the form of Hawkeye and Merric. Did another go for colorless and only got one, which gave me another 4* Nanna.

My last 5* was my pity breaker Kliff on the beasts banner, a whole month ago. Spent all my orbs so far for absolutely nothing :/ Really thinking about quitting this game, it just hardly is any fun anymore.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Garlyle said:

but at least 3 Mia will be fun in Tap Battle in the meantime.

So many "Waaagh" lol. 

2 hours ago, Mau said:

My last 5* was my pity breaker Kliff on the beasts banner, a whole month ago. Spent all my orbs so far for absolutely nothing :/ Really thinking about quitting this game, it just hardly is any fun anymore.

Oh nooo, stay with us! Luck will return, crossing fingers for you! 

6 hours ago, Garlyle said:

Def and Spd are bad stats for Yune, picking which one is better or worse in IV is like deciding the color of your neutral one. To be fair her statline will always leave her dead to physical units, but I think it's her skillset that makes her a monster.

Sure, but Spd is a superbane, like I said, so that lessens her use in arena and such. Lower BST. And she'll be a bonus unit there. And as you said, her Def is bad no matter what, so a boon there does nothing for her.

I suppose this isn't really the worst combination, but it's definitely not helpful either.

6 hours ago, Little Princess said:

She does not care for speed. 

Her weapon has bold fighter included. 

-Res would be bad. 

The problem is -Spd being a superbane. I know she doesn't care for Spd. Superbanes are bad for arena.

Ah, I see then. 

(Idc for my Arena myself, so I did not notice it)

Well, if you have free LAzura in your barracks, then could fix it by giving her A skill to Yune. 

(I know it is terrible idea to sacrifice one of the best units in this game, but it is the only solution I see so far) 

Yeah, I don't have a free legendary Azura, sorry. I might prefer merging her anyway even if I did though.

Arena takes BST into account, and a superbane potentially lowers BST. I don't think it should be this way, because it makes the arena too full of armors at a certain point, but yeah..

Edited by Anacybele

@Anacybele Spd may be a superbane, but her Def is a superboon too.  That boon/bane combo puts her at 150 BST, meaning her arena scoring potential is unaffected.  Remember that only multiples of 5 are taken into account for BST scoring purposes -- a unit with 150 BST scores exactly the same as a unit with 154 BST.   

21 minutes ago, DLNarshen said:

@Anacybele Spd may be a superbane, but her Def is a superboon too.  That boon/bane combo puts her at 150 BST, meaning her arena scoring potential is unaffected.  Remember that only multiples of 5 are taken into account for BST scoring purposes -- a unit with 150 BST scores exactly the same as a unit with 154 BST.   

Oh, really? Well, that's nice to know then, thanks! And I see, I didn't know that. I just knew BST affected the score in some way.

37 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Oh, really? Well, that's nice to know then, thanks! And I see, I didn't know that. I just knew BST affected the score in some way.

i thought you got Palla too?   - or are you planning on running Palla + Yune for arena?

2 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

i thought you got Palla too?   - or are you planning on running Palla + Yune for arena?

Yeah, I'd like to run both since both are fliers. Also, bonus units get boosted stats, so I might get wins easier.

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, I'd like to run both since both are fliers. Also, bonus units get boosted stats, so I might get wins easier.

depending on what tier you are on in Arena - running two unmerged filers isn't going to do you that well anyway. you'd want your main arena core (with merges) to offset the unmerged unit. 

3 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

depending on what tier you are on in Arena - running two unmerged filers isn't going to do you that well anyway. you'd want your main arena core (with merges) to offset the unmerged unit. 

I won't do well if I can't win either. I usually can't win much without the boosted stats and/or merges and all.

13 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

40 more orbs at this banner and I get two more Lewyns instead of a single Yune...whhhhyyyy? Both those Lewyns are -Spd, too, and I don't have a lot of people waiting for SS.

Reading shit like this makes me wish players could trade. And that's probably why we can't.

10 minutes ago, Alastor15243 said:

Reading shit like this makes me wish players could trade. And that's probably why we can't.

Right? I have a perfectly good Lewyn already and I'm not looking for merges for him. These are barely fodder. I'd have been happier getting 4* Reysons instead.

thanks, spring banner

i just needed a nice B skill and aether for my spring loki

Edited by Yexin

Did some whaling in this banner, and after everything (around 100 free orbs + 150 bought ones), these were the results.

Legendary Ryoma, +Res/-Def (Free Pull! Didn't have him so very welcome!)

Witch Mia, +Atk/-Spd (Sucked that I missed her on her original banner so this was a very pleasant pull. Bad bane but I'll take it)

Brave Lyn, +Spd/-Def (Merged into current B!Lyn so now I have a +2 +Atk one. Not bad)

Barmaid Kagero, +Spd/-Atk (Merged into current one to erase HP bane. Now I have a +1 +Def one)

Yune, +Def/-Res (YUSSSSS, the little Goddess of Chaos decided to show up in the end so I can quit this banner for good. Really unfortunate bane but I won't complain)

Only unit I'm missing from this banner is Monster Mhyrr, but I think that's as far as I go. Little Monster Dragon will have to wait for another day.

Can't backtrack everyone, but congrats on your pulls! 

Legendary Banner times are bothersome for me because I need to spend all my time on doing the MHB/LHB, so I refrained from pulling until last night~

Bad decision knowing I'd been having good luck in the mornings lately, but I did walk away with a couple goodies

cMRkZMc.png

She's +Atk, but honestly just going to be Even Atk Wave fodder, still nice for the feathers~

Then came home my 3rd Lewyn, but this beautiful bard is +Atk~

uRHPChr.png

Now he's a nice +1. He's a unit I wouldn't mind +10ing, but even if I don't, glad I have a good IV as his main now if I decide to sack the other one.

So I decided to cut my losses then and give one more go for Yune this morning

HZ4f3PC.png

Low and behold, there she is after like 5 sessions with no Greens. When I tapped her, she even gave the line about challenging your fate since I was really debating just letting her go but she knew what was best, clearly. And a great +Res boon to make great use of her kit! I'll be adding her to my Def team for AR once she's grinded up~

Now I can walk away freely. I'm going to try to start really saving for Bride and the Summer Banners now.

5 hours ago, Little Princess said:

Ah, I see then. 

(Idc for my Arena myself, so I did not notice it)

Well, if you have free LAzura in your barracks, then could fix it by giving her A skill to Yune. 

(I know it is terrible idea to sacrifice one of the best units in this game, but it is the only solution I see so far) 

Wait, what? Azura's A is B Duel Flying. Yune can't inherit that; she's green.

As for my pulls recently, there's been nothing to write home about. Got pitybroken by Xander while going for Lucina, then got her regardless two circles later. Other than that... *shrugs*

1 hour ago, Landmaster said:

Can't backtrack everyone, but congrats on your pulls! 

Legendary Banner times are bothersome for me because I need to spend all my time on doing the MHB/LHB, so I refrained from pulling until last night~

Bad decision knowing I'd been having good luck in the mornings lately, but I did walk away with a couple goodies

cMRkZMc.png

She's +Atk, but honestly just going to be Even Atk Wave fodder, still nice for the feathers~

Then came home my 3rd Lewyn, but this beautiful bard is +Atk~

uRHPChr.png

Now he's a nice +1. He's a unit I wouldn't mind +10ing, but even if I don't, glad I have a good IV as his main now if I decide to sack the other one.

So I decided to cut my losses then and give one more go for Yune this morning

HZ4f3PC.png

Low and behold, there she is after like 5 sessions with no Greens. When I tapped her, she even gave the line about challenging your fate since I was really debating just letting her go but she knew what was best, clearly. And a great +Res boon to make great use of her kit! I'll be adding her to my Def team for AR once she's grinded up~

Now I can walk away freely. I'm going to try to start really saving for Bride and the Summer Banners now.

Great! Congrats for the units!

About 200 orbs, going in for Yune.  Hoping for no Kageros...

And for once, I didn't get any of the worst of the pity breakers!  I did, however, get 3 Lewyns.  I guess I have a lot of special spiral fodder...  and a brand new H!Myrrh came in the same circle as a Lewyn!

And finally...  a +Res/-Atk (eek) Yune!  Hopefully, I'll get a second one to fix that bane at some point.  But I did get her!

3 hours ago, Little Princess said:

Huh, I did not know it was a preference skill. 

And honestly it makes no sense to me why it is the case. 

BTW mine does not run it. 

It's not, it's just restricted to Blue Fliers, not to L!Azura herself. That's why Seafarer mentions Yune being green, thus not being eligible for that skill. You need Bunny Veronica for the same skill that applies to Green Fliers.

While I'm at it, todays and yesterdays orbs gave me Sophia and Arthur, meh- Off to the manual-machine you go!

Edited by MonkeyCheez3K

1 hour ago, MonkeyCheez3K said:

It's not, it's just restricted to Blue Fliers, not to L!Azura herself. That's why Seafarer mentions Yune being green, thus not being eligible for that skill. You need Bunny Veronica for the same skill that applies to Green Fliers.

I accidently read the description of her weapon instead which is a preferenced one, whoops.

Still I did it not notice until now that this arena skill is based on colour type.

I only knew that LAzura has it for (blue) fliers and Helbundi for (green) infantry units.

I never really bothered with these skills, so this might explain my lack of knowledge regarding this. I am no serious arena player.