Well since I decided to skip the mythic banner this time because I didn't want to be pity broken by H!Kagaro, I decided to try for S!Alphonse.  Got up to a 4.25%  pity rate and ended up with his sister, but at least she is new.  I am now going to limit my orb usage and try to save orbs until my birthday in July.  

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Enough to snipe the greens again, let's go! One green, sure! Come to me.... my .... fifth..... Sue? I was going for the next 5* or the end of the banner, but I got 5 Sues and not a single Lugh. Why game? How do you know what I want so perfectly that you just give me masses of stuff that aren't that? Give Sue to people who want her, not me... nobody needs so much Hone Speed 4 + Chill Def.

Goodbye, Lugh... maybe the FEH channel will offer an alternative, though I really doubt it. Sigh...

2019 5* count: 47

Odd Wave skills this time. Going to try to get Ishtar a merge.

1. 4* Tailtiu: Close, but not quite right. Might as well try the other blue orb.
  2. 3* L'Arachel: Demotion.

So much for that.

Last ditch effort on the legendary banner, hoping to make the final analysis better than the 300+ orbs for 2 5-stars.

3* Abel
4* Florina
3* M Corrin
4* Sakura
4* Fir

Fail. VG orbs get me to 4, so I open the freebie plus one on the new Wave banner.

3* Silas
3* Felicia

Well, at least I've demonstrated that the demotion works I guess? Now down to 0 orbs, and I'm going to go into an extended period of saving while staying semi-active. Because I never learn my lesson, the next goal is once again Legendary Azura who won't reappear until July (yet Lucina reappears in June, whyyyyy?).

Edited by Humanoid

Nabbed Laevatein on my freebie pull. +Res/-Spd but I'm happy to add her to the collection. To express my gratitude I finished the summoning session since I'm not saving my orbs for anything in particular. And I nabbed a +Spd/-def Eliwood. I'd ultimately prefer +Atk but I've been waiting years for a good boon/bane so he's getting promoted.

Edited by Glennstavos

Welp, down to 0 orbs now after a desperate last try pulling for blues.

Main account ended with an 11% without any blue 5 star :(

Second account got me my 6th L!Azura as I tried for Ophelia. Well serves me right trying to snipe for someone in the normal pool.

Well can't be too disappointed, my main goal was a did get her so still an ideal outcome

Freebie was a Shanna, always nice~

Summoned a bit on the 2017 Spring Banner because I still want to finish my Chrom Emblem so I sniped a few Greens~

MHl0cwh.png

And he appeared with +Res, -HP~ Not too bad~ I just wanted him for the novelty of it so I'm pretty satisfied~

Edited by Landmaster

Silas is disappointingly not on this Odd Wave banner, so I only did the free pull and didn't get anything noteworthy. I think he should have been on it, but of course he isn't because he isn't a 5 star exclusive or "waifu" like Laevatein, Ishtar, and Loki. :/

Edited by Anacybele

22 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Silas is disappointingly not on this Odd Wave banner, so I only did the free pull and didn't get anything noteworthy. I think he should have been on it, but of course he isn't because he isn't a 5 star exclusive or "waifu" like Laevatein, Ishtar, and Loki. :/

And maybe it’s because he has an even wave skill.

Just an Fyi, and advice, take a quick look and fact check, since these are literally the only units that could have been on the banner. (since lewyn was just on the mythic banner he was not eligible)

Edited by Vicious Sal

27 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

. he shouldn't have been on the banner because he doesn't have an odd wave skill. 
him being not being 5* exclusive doesn't wash (Roddy/Lukas had a banner not too long ago) or a a Waifu doesn't wash (because again. Roddy had a banner) he's not on a banner because he doesn't qualify. 

Edited by daisy jane

5 hours ago, Landmaster said:

And he appeared with +Res, -HP~ Not too bad~ I just wanted him for the novelty of it so I'm pretty satisfied~

Hey, congrats! I'm glad to see you were also able to get a spring prince you needed for collection purposes.

14 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

. he shouldn't have been on the banner because he doesn't have an odd wave skill. 
him being not being 5* exclusive doesn't wash (Roddy/Lukas had a banner not too long ago) or a a Waifu doesn't wash (because again. Roddy had a banner) he's not on a banner because he doesn't qualify. 

While all of what you said is true, Silas would still almost certainly get passed up on a hypothetical Even Wave banner anyways as he'd have to compete with both brave Hector and Selkie for a blue spot.

22 minutes ago, Vicious Sal said:

And maybe it’s because he has an even wave skill.

15 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

He has Odd Def Wave, actually.

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

Hey, congrats! I'm glad to see you were also able to get a spring prince you needed for collection purposes.

While all of what you said is true, Silas would still almost certainly get passed up on a hypothetical Even Wave banner anyways as he'd have to compete with both brave Hector and Selkie for a blue spot.

yah - but because

Tibarn, Hector, Selkie trumps Silas every day of the week and I love Silas. 

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I will bet you an orb pack he has Even Def Wave. 

3 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

I will bet you an orb pack he has Even Def Wave. 

Not a very good bet since there's no way I can just give anyone one of those.

Whichever Def Wave he has though, I think he should be on the respective banner, because it isn't like he'll ever be on many otherwise.

Edited by Anacybele

9 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Ah yes, the odd numbers, 2, 4, 6, 8 10, ...etc. How could i not have seen this before?

Sometimes, when multiple people tell you you’re wrong, it might be a good idea to doublecheck your statements instead of pushing through with sheer ignorance.

Anyway, my free pull on the ‘even’ wave banner was a three star Robin =[

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Not a very good bet since there's no way I can just give anyone one of those.

Whichever Def Wave he has though, I think he should be on the respective banner, because it isn't like he'll ever be on many otherwise.

oh for god sakes. 
Look at the banner. 
HEROES WITH ODD ATK WAVE SKILLS. 

What does Silas have.
EVEN DEF WAVE

So. regardless of what you think, he shouldn't be on this banner, because he doesn't have the right skill. (which you doubled down on, after people told you you were wrong). And now, even when you were told you were wrong he should still be on the banner anyway?

4 minutes ago, Vicious Sal said:

Ah yes, the odd numbers, 2, 4, 6, 8 10, ...etc. How could i not have seen this before?

Sometimes, when multiple people tell you you’re wrong, it might be a good idea to doublecheck your statements instead of pushing through with sheer ignorance.

...Dude, was this attitude necessary? Whether I'm wrong or not, this is rude (the top part of this post, more so). I know what a fucking even number and odd number are, thanks. Anyway, fine, I'm wrong.

But like I said, I still think Silas should be on the correct wave banner.

EDIT: Wow, chill the fuck out, Daisy Jane. I GET IT NOW. I didn't insist I was right in that post you quoted, I just said your idea of a bet wasn't very good. And I said he should be on the correct wave banner, not the one currently going on, Jesus Christ. I'm not so stupid to say he should be on a banner that he has no reason to be on.

Edited by Anacybele