• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Brave Celica (with a horrid +Res/-Spd too) didn’t learn her lesson from Kitsune & Wolfskin and thought it’d be funny if she pity-broke me again but this time on the Gallia banner. I used her for a merge then, but this time I wasn’t nearly as merciful:

Spoiler

w87aDPZ.png

Yes, I did have Effie pluck Galeforce from her too (bless that recent SI change). Now, if only I’d actually work towards that +10

7 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Heh, always fun to get what you want on a yolo summon. Reminds me of when I was going for my second round of Summer Freddy merges. After like 200 orbs and being ready to give up when Ylissean Summer was re-ran last year, I pull two of him consecutively, the latter of which was a yolo. Then I sorta yolo again not long later...and a THIRD one comes in that first session (I believe it was the second pull in it)! Because of that, my Summer Freddy is +5 and still awaiting those other 5 merges. :P

Yeah I think this is one of the only YOLO pulls that's ever given me something I wanted lol. I've seen your Summer Frederick, you've done a great job with him!

4 hours ago, Landmaster said:

Ayyye, congrats on Mufasa and good IV, too!

Yeah! And his flaw/bane was speed, so he's pretty set even without a merge.

51 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Yeah I think this is one of the only YOLO pulls that's ever given me something I wanted lol. I've seen your Summer Frederick, you've done a great job with him!

Same here with Summer Frederick. And yeah, and he doesn't even have the IVs I'm looking for yet (+Spd). People think Summer Freddy is bad, but while he isn't S tier, he still can be pretty good with the right setup.

4 hours ago, Nowi's Husband said:

5.75% to get pity broken by Brave Veronica merge, no DD4 for Nowi.  That's going to turn me off from pulling for fodder for a while.  Only good thing is I got the last two Maria merges for +10. 

Ouch, wish you better luck.

4 hours ago, Nowi's Husband said:

5.75% to get pity broken by Brave Veronica merge, no DD4 for Nowi.  That's going to turn me off from pulling for fodder for a while.  Only good thing is I got the last two Maria merges for +10. 

I've always been curious about this, but is your goal to give Nowi every possible skill in the game? (Provided she can inherit it, of course).

10 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

IT HAPPENED! I got just enough orbs for a single summon, so I decided to try my luck. And IT HAPPENED!

m6Kvp7l.jpg

CAINEGHIS! And he's got an Attack boon/asset, to boot! I'll probably keep summoning on the Gallia banner just to see if I get merges for him, but I'm 100% satisfied now.

@Rezzy @Anacybele and uhhhhh whoever else likes Tellius

Congrats on your Lion King, and a good nature to boot!  I find it funny that it specifies that it's Gallia's Lion King, as not to be confused with Mufasa or something.

4 hours ago, Rezzy said:

I find it funny that it specifies that it's Gallia's Lion King, as not to be confused with Mufasa or something.

I'm not sure it's so much that as it is a possible fear of copyright infringement, tbh. Nintendo's been sued for stupid shit before (the incidents with Zelda: OoT and the Pokemon Kadabra come to mind), and I bet nobody wants to risk being sued by Disney. Not to mention that new Lion King remake is right around the corner as well, so it'd be a really bad time to appear to be stealing from that franchise.

I swear this banner (Spring 2019) is trolling me. After being pity broken by the wrong blue flier, I got:

• Cordelia
  • Catria, Clair
  • No blues

Today I tried again with 20 orbs and got:

• Cordelia
  • Catria, Clair
  • No blues

Screw you too banner -_- Hardly any orbs for four days long too, so I guess I give up. After no Yune and no Spring Marisa I guess I really do have to do arena with my 4* Alfonse, sigh.

1,799 total pulled units. Yes, it's short, but there's a reason for it.

Spoiler

Kaden (+Spd/-HP): Well. . .not the green beast unit I was looking for, but I'll take him~!  Merging the old one into him for extra shenanigans.

Arthur (+Atk/-HP): Huh, not bad!  But I might have one like that already.
Ogma (+Def/-HP): This, on the other hand. . .
Kagero (+Atk/-Spd): I said I'd forgive the entire pull if she was +Atk.  Since she is, I'm going to use her as a merge base.  FINALLY!
Lissa (+HP/-Def): Ugh.  NO.
Peri (+Def/-Atk): Someone's getting Glimmer.

Hoshido made this worth my while!

And I already got pity-broken again, but at least this time it was both someone I didn't already have and someone I wanted:

Spoiler

82xNygB.png?1

Unfortunately like her male counterpart, she too got slapped with -Atk. Oh well, I suppose I was due for a Rezzy curse after getting +Atk on all three of Sue, Lugh and Idunn plus a pretty good Caineghis.

11 hours ago, Jave said:

I've always been curious about this, but is your goal to give Nowi every possible skill in the game? (Provided she can inherit it, of course).

That'd be sweet but no, not that hardcore of a whale.  Usually just pull for the mega useful gamechanging ones like Steady Breath, DC, Wrath,  Null Disrupt,  Bonus Doubler; and unwanted pity breakers are fed to her as well like Ishtar for Odd Atk Wave or Lewyn for Special Spiral.  Didn't really need Distant Defense 4 that much, only would be 2 more def/res and bladetome insurance over Bonus Doubler, it was mainly just wanting an excuse to pull colorless for the last two Maria's.  She's on the arena cheerleader squad with Nowi and Witch Nowi.

Edited by Nowi's Husband

14 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

And I already got pity-broken again, but at least this time it was both someone I didn't already have and someone I wanted:

Reveal hidden contents

82xNygB.png?1

Unfortunately like her male counterpart, she too got slapped with -Atk. Oh well, I suppose I was due for a Rezzy curse after getting +Atk on all three of Sue, Lugh and Idunn plus a pretty good Caineghis.

oooh i have her. (I don't use her v. much - mine is +atk but -speed, so i basically have Kana). 

congrats on everyones pulls (Minus your Celica. oooh putting her on Effie though)
I am so tempted to go for Mufasa. I am not the biggest beast fan (minus Leanne/Reyson  i really am really not team beasts), but Mufasa i could make an exception (I wouldn't  even scalp him, unless i got horrible IVs)

I believe I'm back to a more ... regular pace at pulling 5* now, pulled quite a bit of typical trash, all the new colourless demotes from the last FEH channel (which I like, to have more copies of) and already forgot about a lot of the trash I turned into manuals, except I got my last Sakura to make her +10, so one goal less because of it. But why did I even pull? I kinda wanted to skip this, but those tickets, man they got me good this time. I was too stubborn to let them go, so IS got me with their seduction this time. Regardless, it wasn't too bad. While I did spend more than I wanted, I got the lion king (-HP/+RES, is fine) today with Olivia and Sully as added sacrifice for being pleasantly surprised by his appearance. Luckily, I didn't get the orbs from the gardens beforehand, otherwise I'd have wasted those as well. Now back to saving, and hopefully I can actually skip the next banner for once. I lack discipline..., but at least he'll make arena easy for a bit.

2019 5* count: 48

Uh, I pulled my third pitybreaker instead of my first focus unit from the Laguz banner. It is no one else than that certain a**hole aka Surtr. I have to admit unlike most others here I will keep him to make him +4, but seriously this has become a bit depressing. Two of my most least favorite characters (Corrin and Surtr) as pitybreakers in a row. 

I will quit this banner since it will not last long and I doubt to pull more than one more full circle. I have been really unlucky with all New Heroes banners from this year so far. Lugh has been my only one in 2019, and it was the wrong green focus unit from the FE6 bannrr (if I exclude Keaton who I got as pitybreaker). 

Edited by Rosalina

@mampfoid Ooh congrats on your Spring Alfonse! That circle really makes the image look extra shiny haha. Also I guess it highlights his assets, too.

Green colour sharing is rough but good to have a happy ending.

@Tybrosion Oof, -Atk is rough but she can still work, although mine is +Spd. Gen 3 stats make her plenty useable either way.

@Fire Emblem Fan Congrats on the lion king! His art looks so good, very imposing indeed.

@Landmaster @daisy jane

So I got nothing from tickets, (well, green snipes since i wanted Ranulf and occasional colourless if no greens). Went up to 3.75% eventually, so I was impatient and summoned with 11 orbs.

J1WZdNm.png

Finally got Ranulf although he was hit with a very unfortunate -Atk superbane. Opened the other green orb hoping for a flaw-erasing merge but it was a Cherche. In hindsight should have tried the single colourless just in case it was Caineghis but oh well.

Main account still has a pity rate of 3.75% though. 4 unit banners are rough.

I'll try to wait until the seasonal reveal before going back. 

Edited by mcsilas

2 hours ago, mcsilas said:

So I got nothing from tickets, (well, green snipes since i wanted Ranulf and occasional colourless if no greens). Went up to 3.75% eventually, so I was impatient and summoned with 11 orbs.

J1WZdNm.png

Finally got Ranulf although he was hit with a very unfortunate -Atk superbane. Opened the other green orb hoping for a flaw-erasing merge but it was a Cherche. In hindsight should have tried the single colourless just in case it was Caineghis but oh well.

Congrats on your Ranulf! Sorry about that Superbane though, ouch. Hoping your main also grabs some luck to get one of the Beasts~

6 hours ago, mcsilas said:

@Landmaster @daisy jane

J1WZdNm.png

ohh yay!!! but that's so sucky about the super-bane. 
4 person banners are rough. so not fair.
I doubt Mufasa was there anyway. it would have been a 3* Legault lol

For some reason, video game cats > actual cats.

Was never much of a cat person though, my opinion's not exactly empirical.

2 Green, 1 each Red, Blue, Colourless

4* Sothe (You're not the tellius unit I wanted. +Atk/-Def, that is good enough to be the base though.), 5* Kaden (I didn't ask for a Kitsune! +Atk/-Res, not bad nature, but you're not Ranulf.), 4* Barst (I'm finally disappointed to get Barst. +HP/-Spd), 3* Caeda (I've definitely seen too many of these. +Spd/-Def), 4* Shanna (Desperation. Finally, some good fucking fodder. +Spd/-HP, I guess this one's my base too.)

I swear, I can never get more than 1 5* in a circle ever these days, even with high percentages. I'm done with this one.

21 minutes ago, Dayni said:

For some reason, video game cats > actual cats.

Man, I totally agree with this. I don't like actual cats much myself, I'm way more of a dog person. And yet I find Ranulf absolutely lovable and adorable, Lethe is awesome, and then there's Nia in Xenoblade 2 who is awesome as well, though she can't actually transform into a cat, she just has cat ears and fangs. :P

It's Senri Kita, the same artist that did the original Tellius art though. It's no different from the other Caineghis art. xP But Senri Kita is amazing and is the best artist imo.