36 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Ooo double Felicia and +Atk! Sorry about the -Spd, oof but that can be worked around. Congrats!!

Thanks! 

The bane won't matter with bonus stats in TTs and arena. 

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I try to pull Lukas with my 30 orbs, but I get pity broken by the best pity breaker Nailah!  The game must not have known how much I wanted Nailah since I missed her on her banner.  Now if I can snag Lukas with some of the TT orbs this will be a great banner for me:)

YAY he showed up after a couple bought orb packs! :D

SYESytB.png

Even better though? HE'S +DEF! Flaw is -HP so that's actually kinda negated a tad, but I'm still glad these IVs aren't horrible after that Flora and Ylgr. :P And I can still make him work! He just needs a build akin to my Freddy and Silas, which is defensive, and a better Fighter skill. Wary Fighter is just meh these days.

Oh yeah, also, is Lukas taking dressing advice from Frederick? XD White dress shirt, black bow tie, and kinda dressy pants. The vest might be a Frederick thing too given how many people draw him wearing one. Though they make it brown, I'd rather it be black.

Edited by Anacybele

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

Speed Tactic might have more sources and a seal though. Ylgr is the only one that has Sorcery Blade.

Speed Tactic is only on Lyn
It could become a seal but  i guess we'll see.I was just offering another option. Congrats on Lukas. 

My free circle had no colourless, because of course game knows i wanted a Genny. 
Free Pull was a Seigbert (completely neutral). so... yay for Random 5*. ( wish you were Flying Livvy instead since she's like never going to have a banner).  but he's like automatically my best sword cav on the fact that he's not -atk. haha

1 minute ago, daisy jane said:

Speed Tactic is only on Lyn
It could become a seal but  i guess we'll see.I was just offering another option. Congrats on Lukas. 

It's bound to be at some point since other tactic skills got seals. But I see, and yeah, I know, I appreciate it. And thanks!

2 hours ago, Anacybele said:

YAY he showed up after a couple bought orb packs! :D

SYESytB.png

Even better though? HE'S +DEF! Flaw is -HP so that's actually kinda negated a tad, but I'm still glad these IVs aren't horrible after that Flora and Ylgr. :P And I can still make him work! He just needs a build akin to my Freddy and Silas, which is defensive, and a better Fighter skill. Wary Fighter is just meh these days.

Oh yeah, also, is Lukas taking dressing advice from Frederick? XD White dress shirt, black bow tie, and kinda dressy pants. The vest might be a Frederick thing too given how many people draw him wearing one. Though they make it brown, I'd rather it be black.

Congarts, I hope your luck will rub off on me so I can get Lukas too:)  Lukas has a vest on under his armor in his regular version art, so this version looks to me like he just took off his armor an is kicking back.

6 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

Congarts, I hope your luck will rub off on me so I can get Lukas too:)  Lukas has a vest on under his armor in his regular version art, so this version looks to me like he just took off his armor an is kicking back.

Thanks! Looks more like OG Lukas just has a dark shirt under his armor though, no sign of a vest. The pants are a different color too. Picnic Lukas definitely put a Frederick-like suit on for the occasion! But I like it. XD

I decided to pull on this banner, targeting Genny. I wanted her Staff and Special for Lucius. Sadly I didn't get her, however I got this:

Screenshot-20190419-191006.png Screenshot-20190419-191012.png

A +Atk Picnic Flora, hm? Not bad! Now I have a Hero for Arena, and a new unit for my AR defensive team.

19 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I decided to pull on this banner, targeting Genny. I wanted her Staff and Special for Lucius. Sadly I didn't get her, however I got this:

A +Atk Picnic Flora, hm? Not bad! Now I have a Hero for Arena, and a new unit for my AR defensive team.

I'd love some extra Toasty Skewers for Sakura (she'll actually go TOASTY and hit you with marshmallows!) but i am HOPING there will be a Maribelle/Veronica banner soon. (sigh). pls game? PLS GAME? PLS. GAME?! (also bring me Flying Olivia kthnxbye)

congrats on your Flora. +atk to boot!

13 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

I'd love some extra Toasty Skewers for Sakura (she'll actually go TOASTY and hit you with marshmallows!) but i am HOPING there will be a Maribelle/Veronica banner soon. (sigh). pls game? PLS GAME? PLS. GAME?! (also bring me Flying Olivia kthnxbye)

congrats on your Flora. +atk to boot!

Thanks! I am happy with +Atk. Not only she is a great unit, I also got 40 dragonflowers from her!

Since now we have less colorless heroes in the 5* poll, be pity broken by Maribelle/Veronica is easier. I got Maribelle trying to get Caineghis.

Edit: I have 11 orbs, and I decided to give a last chance for Genny. This was in the next circle after the one I got Flora, so... at 3%. Only one colorless appeared, with a 4* Saizo... Then, I decided to pull a blue orb, and:

Screenshot-20190419-200742.png

"Ouch!" for the +Spd -HP, but a "Yay!" for getting Lukas, my favorite guy from Echoes. I still don't know if I will keep him or fodder him, I need to think. I could give his AR skill for a distant counter unit, like Nowi, but for now I will use him on the TT+. He will reach 24 Spd at Lv40, and 28 Spd with the TT bonus. If I give him Darting Stance Seal, he can reach 34 Spd, which can be workable. Too bad I don't have Steady Posture to give to him.

Well... back to saving orbs for the Mythic Banner. Since I only have 2 orbs, I don't plan to summon on the next Legendary Banner, and I hope we get a bunch of orbs from the Golden Week.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

I don't even remember what I got from my first pull, but on the second one, expecting nothing, got a 4*Chrom (which I didn't have) and then a Flora (with +ATK-RES) and a Fallen Hardin (+HP-RES). Hell yes, I'm happy!

EDIT: Wut, Picnic Flora is an Armored Shuriken Red unit?? Nuts, as Red Armor I'm needing and she's still has a ranged weapon and Armor March. Crazy.

Edited by Lanko

Well this hurts

iMqOFxQ.jpg

4.5 pity rate build up (so anywhere between 120 to 150 orbs) just to get Ephraim instead of Ranulf. Ughhh.... whatever he’s Special Fighter fodder and some flowers at least.

Decided to summon the rest of the reds just to see if I could at least get Lethe or something

OYV8kFA.jpg

Well I got Brazen Atk/Def which I needed but nothing too worthwhile otherwise.

I’ll just stop here and start stockpiling again for some other banner. Worst luck on a banner I’ve had since the first summer seasonals.

Oh yeah the seasonal. Well it’s a skip for me but my freebie was an Eliwood which I’ll happily take.

13 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Thanks! I am happy with +Atk. Not only she is a great unit, I also got 40 dragonflowers from her!

Since now we have less colorless heroes in the 5* poll, be pity broken by Maribelle/Veronica is easier. I got Maribelle trying to get Caineghis.

Edit: I have 11 orbs, and I decided to give a last chance for Genny. This was in the next circle after the one I got Flora, so... at 3%. Only one colorless appeared, with a 4* Saizo... Then, I decided to pull a blue orb, and:

"Ouch!" for the +Spd -HP, but a "Yay!" for getting Lukas, my favorite guy from Echoes. I still don't know if I will keep him or fodder him, I need to think. I could give his AR skill for a distant counter unit, like Nowi, but for now I will use him on the TT+. He will reach 24 Spd at Lv40, and 28 Spd with the TT bonus. If I give him Darting Stance Seal, he can reach 34 Spd, which can be workable. Too bad I don't have Steady Posture to give to him.

Well... back to saving orbs for the Mythic Banner. Since I only have 2 orbs, I don't plan to summon on the next Legendary Banner, and I hope we get a bunch of orbs from the Golden Week.

oooh Lukas!! (he's my favourite too)
good luck saving for Mythic. (sigh) i have to keep waiting until June for Grima. (I'm not going for Astra unless it's a unit i like. I'm fine being middle of the road for AR). 

I had to talk myself out of Genny (sob). I hope she's kind to me when she's on Legendary 

3 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

oooh Lukas!! (he's my favourite too)
good luck saving for Mythic. (sigh) i have to keep waiting until June for Grima. (I'm not going for Astra unless it's a unit i like. I'm fine being middle of the road for AR). 

I had to talk myself out of Genny (sob). I hope she's kind to me when she's on Legendary 

Good Luck trying to get F!Grima. I kinda regret not pulling for her more. I have a +1 F!Grima, but I feel that she could be higher merged if i tried to summon on colorless more often. I mean, she appeared in almost every single Legendary Banner last year, so 2018 was the perfect time to try +10 her. Mine is +Spd.

I will pull for the Astra Hero even if is a character that I don't like, because not only it will make me get a higher score in the Astra season but also boost my units stats. I run 2 Eirs, and the +10 HP and Res makes a huge difference. Even my Marth, that you know pretty well, who weakness is his Res, can reach 40 Res and 65 HP thanks to double Eirs. Surtr can easily tank Ophelias thanks to the Res Boost too, and the HP boost can help units like Aversa and Loki. I believe the Astra Hero will have a Defense Blessing, so +10 Def can make some difference.

I hope we get Mila as the Astra Mythic Hero, because it will make so much sense having her against Duma in the Astra/Anima Seasons.

2 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Good Luck trying to get F!Grima. I kinda regret not pulling for her more. I have a +1 F!Grima, but I feel that she could be higher merged if i tried to summon on colorless more often. I mean, she appeared in almost every single Legendary Banner last year, so 2018 was the perfect time to try +10 her. Mine is +Spd.

I will pull for the Astra Hero even if is a character that I don't like, because not only it will make me get a higher score in the Astra season but also boost my units stats. I run 2 Eirs, and the +10 HP and Res makes a huge difference. Even my Marth, that you know pretty well, who weakness is his Res, can reach 40 Res and 65 HP thanks to double Eirs. Surtr can easily tank Ophelias thanks to the Res Boost too, and the HP boost can help units like Aversa and Loki. I believe the Astra Hero will have a Defense Blessing, so +10 Def can make some difference.

I hope we get Mila as the Astra Mythic Hero, because it will make so much sense having her against Duma in the Astra/Anima Seasons.

yah. 8 months of Grima - NO Grima. (to be fair. i wasn't super active back then, but that's not the point tee. heee). 

Yah - I know that is most people's reasons for doing it. So i wish everyone good luck in it. I know for me, I i barely care about AR to begin with and all of this manipulation to try to be better irks me, so i figure if i HAPPEN to get one  - yay but i'm not going to kill myself to get one simply to do better in AR - unless it's A: a unit i love  and B: it's a unit that will really help me get better in the overall game.  but i shall cheer you and everyone on come May

(that is, if it's even an astra hero)

15 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

yah. 8 months of Grima - NO Grima. (to be fair. i wasn't super active back then, but that's not the point tee. heee). 

Yah - I know that is most people's reasons for doing it. So i wish everyone good luck in it. I know for me, I i barely care about AR to begin with and all of this manipulation to try to be better irks me, so i figure if i HAPPEN to get one  - yay but i'm not going to kill myself to get one simply to do better in AR - unless it's A: a unit i love  and B: it's a unit that will really help me get better in the overall game.  but i shall cheer you and everyone on come May

(that is, if it's even an astra hero)

In the "help me get better in the overall game" topic, Yune surprised me.  She is not a good defensive unit, but as a offensive unit? She is amazing! I run a team with Yune, L!Azura, Laevatein and Winter Eirika, and right now this is my favorite team to use in Story/GHB type maps. I just hope the next Mythic Hero is as good offensive as Yune.

I am above Tier 21 in AR, so now it is more enjoyable for me. Getting from Tier 20 to 21 was boring and irritating, but now Tier 21+ is great! Since I will not fall from Tier 21, and at start of each season I will start on T 21, I don't have the worry of getting the next Tier. I can play it on my own pace and enjoy it. I even don't care of losing 2 or 3 units in offensive battles. 

About the next Mythic Hero, I believe the Mythic Hero will be Astra, because not only we don't have one yet, but if the hero isn't Astra, it will piss off a lot of players. Well... for Legendary Heroes, we got all four elements before getting repeated ones.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

@Anacybele@Nym@Arcanite@GuiltyLove@Vaximillian@SatsumaFSoysoy@mampfoid@Zeo@Infinite Dreams@Rafiel's Aria@Garlyle@Johann@Captain Karnage@DefaultBeep@mcsilas@Tybrosion@DarkLordIvy@TheTuckingFypo@Shoblongoo@Mackc2@Rex Glacies@Emerson@Glaceon Mage@Tolvir@Poimagic@Raven@Tybrosion@Tree@Tolvir@Anime27Arts and anyone else I forgot.

Here's my haul.

RYTxA0j.png3rj4HJ5.pngX1xfvbS.pngq8tqUlo.pngrbPupES.pngxkyqbst.pngyF81Aky.pngRSmZLQe.png

Blue really liked pitybreaking me.  Ylgr might get sacced for Speed Tactic, since Aether Raids is pretty much built around that now, but I'm worried as soon as I do that, we'll either get a seal or a 4* with Speed tactic available.  I'm surprised we don't yet to be honest, since Attack tactic is arguably better and has been available for almost a year now with Legault.  (We need non 5* Defense Tactic too, but at least it's a Seal.)

I'm excited about the Leg Yarn, since it will allow me to add a Red Flier to my Arena Core.  I'm thinking either Palla or Aversa, possibly Caeda.  I like Palla the most, but Aversa has a busted weapon that would be very nice for the babysitter meta.

Somehow the Laguz really do not like me. 

Was trying for one more focus unit after Caineghis, but I ended up only with a SwordReinhardt, who I already had and has no real special skills. 

Of eight possible Laguz I have got only two, and only because Reyson was demoted thankfully. 

This is a bit sad especially for a FE10 lover as I am. 

I will use the tap battles TT orbs to try again.

11 minutes ago, Rosalina said:

Somehow the Laguz really do not like me. 

Was trying for one more focus unit after Caineghis, but I ended up only with a SwordReinhardt, who I already had and has no real special skills. 

Of eight possible Laguz I have got only two, and only because Reyson was demoted thankfully. 

This is a bit sad especially for a FE10 lover as I am. 

I will use the tap battles TT orbs to try again.

Hope your luck changes.  It's nice the Tap Battle is giving Orbs again.

(It's hard to keep track of you, since you change your name so much.)

@Rezzy Very nice! I'm still trying to get at least one of the other Gallians I don't have (Caineghis is the one I do have) before I start seriously investing in this banner. I did at least get my first Thea (and by proxy, 40 more flier Dragonflowers to put towards Haar) as my free pull on the picnic banner.

That, and I'm biding my time for Wednesday and Leo Takumi and Boey are now living on borrowed time, heh heh heh.

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

@Anacybele@Nym@Arcanite@GuiltyLove@Vaximillian@SatsumaFSoysoy@mampfoid@Zeo@Infinite Dreams@Rafiel's Aria@Garlyle@Johann@Captain Karnage@DefaultBeep@mcsilas@Tybrosion@DarkLordIvy@TheTuckingFypo@Shoblongoo@Mackc2@Rex Glacies@Emerson@Glaceon Mage@Tolvir@Poimagic@Raven@Tybrosion@Tree@Tolvir@Anime27Arts and anyone else I forgot.

Here's my haul.

RYTxA0j.png3rj4HJ5.pngX1xfvbS.pngq8tqUlo.pngrbPupES.pngxkyqbst.pngyF81Aky.pngRSmZLQe.png

Blue really liked pitybreaking me.  Ylgr might get sacced for Speed Tactic, since Aether Raids is pretty much built around that now, but I'm worried as soon as I do that, we'll either get a seal or a 4* with Speed tactic available.  I'm surprised we don't yet to be honest, since Attack tactic is arguably better and has been available for almost a year now with Legault.  (We need non 5* Defense Tactic too, but at least it's a Seal.)

I'm excited about the Leg Yarn, since it will allow me to add a Red Flier to my Arena Core.  I'm thinking either Palla or Aversa, possibly Caeda.  I like Palla the most, but Aversa has a busted weapon that would be very nice for the babysitter meta.

Wow, Ylgr pitybroke you too? I also turned her into a combat manual. Great haul tho, Rezzy! :O

48 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Hope your luck changes.  It's nice the Tap Battle is giving Orbs again.

(It's hard to keep track of you, since you change your name so much.)

In terms of quantity my luck is not bad, probably just not the best timing. For some reason I pull more focus units in seasonal banners which could and should be traded with New Heroes since I do not care for most alts (2019's Valentine's excluded). But then again Heroes is definitely not made for favorism unless the player has a big wallet, so I take what I get.

BTW it was my target not getting identified since I do not want bother with my (dark) past. I found my destination, means I will not change my name anymore. *swearing*

Edited by Rosalina

21 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

21 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Congrats on Lukas and +Atk Flora! Sorry you couldn't get Genny's Staff for your Lucius, hopefully on a later Banner~

2 hours ago, Rezzy said:

Here's my haul.

That's a lot of blue pitybreaks, but congrats on that haul, you got some good fodder there, as well~