• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else having horrible luck in the special hero banners...?

For the Spring Banner, I got pitybroken by Libra at 5.0 pity rate. I've reached 4.25 for this Picnic banner and have been steadily mostly getting 3 stars (not even smoke to tease :mellow:)

All these orbs down the drain....

1 hour ago, Jingle Jangle said:

My free pull on the iceberg banner is a 3* Laslow. The game does not want me to have a free Flora.

i had one red stone, and I was like, Flora? 
nope. no flora. only Hinata.  Extra Fury - but Cain would have been SO much nicer right about now. 

as would Caedas and Firs. 

Alright then, let's go for a free Selk -

xOFozH2.png

....I'm not sure what else I expected anymore. Got A!Tiki nr. 55 or something, could've at least given me Hinata or Cain D:<

Gotta keep going for Alm first, then if I got orbs left I might try for a second Selkie. She's my absolute fav so wanna grab every opportunity to get merges.

Decided to try for Kliff since he didn't pull for me last time I tried for him. Got him fairly quickly with orbs from Tap Battle and the Tempest Trial. I have considered going for Ranulf again, if that banner is still there, but the Tellius people have been funny with me of late so I'll leave that banner alone for now xD 

Edited by Cute Chao

Spoiler

cRQNfxW.png

Yeah......at this point not even the free pull Caineghis will stop me from saying this: fuck this banner. Even after all the TT orbs, this is all I get for my troubles. Screw this banner, I’m freaking moving on to the picnic banner now like good lord.

No greens and no greys makes this a non-decision, however there are two reds. As is my habit, I take the first one clockwise.

4* Silvia +Spd -Atk

I got a 5* +Def -HP pitybreaker one not too long ago, and she's just been gathering dust, but I suppose if I had 20k feathers burning a hole in my pocket I could make this new one the base. No rush at all though.

Seriously, what are the chances to get the only focus unit from a banner which I don't already have? I mean on a free pull...

Screenshot_20190425-130703_Fire_Emblem_H

Also spent 4 orbs on the red orb to check if it's Ayra, but it was 4* Marth. Forgot to check the IV.

Looked at the new BHB banner, was underwhelmed, guess I'll pull red for a chance at free Aether? 2 Gray, 1 Green, 1 Red, 1 Blue... actually you know what, I'll pull blue, I need Shigures for my Flier Ball and none of the focus units are really interesting.

M!Adrift Corrin.... ok then, guess I'll wait longer. He is +Spd/-Def, but I don't think I have any use for him. Null-FollowUp is not really useful to me right now, maybe later down the line. Once again, random 5* I wasn't aiming at. Maybe I should have wished for Oboro and Corrin, then I might have gotten Shigure or Nailah instead, who knows?

2019 5* count: 49

Free pull on the Picnic was a 4* Maria. TT Picnic gave Fae. Iceberg gave me a Sakura. Titania and Mist gave Jeorge. Got KOS-MOS fairly painlessly too.

Back to the Gallians...

Raigh, Sheena, Seth, Laslow, Seth, Hawkeye, Seliph, Tharja, Olivia, Ares, Seliph, Cain, Nino, Cain, Tiki, Draug, Merric, Hinata, Beruka, Fae, STUPID STUPID SELFISH THROW HIM OFF A CLIFF CHROM! Turn into a ghost if you want me to actually use you!

I still have plenty of unobtained Orbs left, but I've already burnt through most of the Normal Story ones. I'm done with this banner, two Beasts short of what I wanted, I guess I'll try for Ranulf again when he gets put on a Legendary banner. Although it was Yune who depleted me in the first place, so I'm afraid of trying for him that way.

On the bright side, I did get two of the Beasts, and Caineghis will let me do a full Armor team without Color overlap. Zelgius... I'll use him since I never Grailed myself the BK, but the taint of coming too soon and the wrong armor will always pollute his being.

It's another banner where a free 5* would be cool for merges or just to get PoR Ike.

I may have sacrificed the last one I got long ago.

2 each Red, Blue, 1 Colourless (Screw it, a good Colourless pull would be more useful)

4* Klein (I wish I got this guy more often. +Spd/-Atk, I am not merging this onto my one, DB3 is too important.)

Ugggh, I am SO sick of seeing stupid Henrys and Firs in my red pulls. I swear they always show up like every other red I pick and there are tons of other reds I could be seeing instead. >_>

Freebie was a Felicia~ I'll try for Mist after seeing if Golden Week is going to throw some curveballs~

4 hours ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Free pull on the Titania and Mist banner I got a (+atk -res) Kaden. A good way to start my day off with a smile.

Congrats!

4 hours ago, Garlyle said:

Seriously, what are the chances to get the only focus unit from a banner which I don't already have? I mean on a free pull...

Screenshot_20190425-130703_Fire_Emblem_H

Also spent 4 orbs on the red orb to check if it's Ayra, but it was 4* Marth. Forgot to check the IV.

Nice, congrats!

3 hours ago, silverserpent said:

used the BHB orbs to try once more for Alm, but only had enough for two pulls. What were the chances they'd both be Alm and better natures to boot? ? I think I'm gonna go with the +Spd over the neutral one. Hurray for no more -Atk!

That's awesome, glad you got better IV ones!

1 hour ago, GreatKnightEcho said:

Did my free pull on the new BHB banner and got... JAFFAR!!! YES!!!

He's one of the 5* exclusives I've wanted since his introduction, and now I finally have him! He's +RES -SPD. Not great, but I don't really care. Any build suggestions?

Ooo nice, congrats! Jaffar's usually run with his Deathly Dagger and Poison Strike or Windsweep, Savage Blow or CC Vantage Savage Blow to make the most of his chip damage~ 

3 hours ago, silverserpent said:

used the BHB orbs to try once more for Alm, but only had enough for two pulls. What were the chances they'd both be Alm and better natures to boot? ? I think I'm gonna go with the +Spd over the neutral one. Hurray for no more -Atk!

I hate you. :(

(in a friendly, i'm just jealous kind of way). 
I'm going to be stuck with -atk. sob. 

Since I have no real interest in upcoming legendary banner by having all my wanted units appeared in the last one, I tried one more circle in the Laguz banner with my theme I take what I got. By pulling Lethe last time the pity rate went back to 3%.

Here's the result:

4v9PB1H.jpg

Maybe I call it a very early birthday present. 

A merge and a new unit I honestly did not even want in the beginning. 

Since I am doubting of any demotion(s) I have to finish TT until tomorrow to pull a final circle to get a final chance for Mordecai. 

If have had got all units, it would have been the second Tellius banner in a row (after Valentine's) I got all focus units. Would be just fantastic! 

Edited by Rosalina

1 hour ago, daisy jane said:

I hate you. :(

(in a friendly, i'm just jealous kind of way). 
I'm going to be stuck with -atk. sob. 

Oh gosh, you're right! I'm a horrible person for stealing your Alm! There's still a week left to the banner, so you might get lucky!