New month! $100 on the main gets me one merge each of Marth, Roy, and Leanne, and two of Eirika. I think I can close the wallet after August (Roy's rerun) and hold tight to +10 Eirika.

A ticket on the alt improves Minerva. She was originally +Atk -Spd, then I switched to +Res. The merge change meant merging into the former would have been better, but now I pulled a +Atk copy.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

50 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yes, exactly. lol And at least give me him on the right banner too. lmao

Well I'll be damned. :P

uBZs3NI.png

Right after that post from today's ticket! lol YES!

Edited by Anacybele

23 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

uBZs3NI.png

Congratulations Ana :XD: I wish I had Bravecina but eh, I guess I had to pay for the Morgan luck :/

3 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Congratulations Ana :XD: I wish I had Bravecina but eh, I guess I had to pay for the Morgan luck :/

Thanks! You could be using your tickets to try for her. There are a bunch and the focus rate is 5% for both CYL banners.

3 hours ago, Mau said:

About 200 orbs, €14, 2 pity breakers, 9 redless circles, and a 4.75% pity rate later, the hell finally ends:

Hide contents

37S016h.png

I have such a hard time being happy about it though, this has been the second-worst experience I've ever had with this game and it just....doesn't feel like it was worth it.

Don't get me wrong, it could've been way worse with being pity broken at this rate or him being -atk, so I really should feel happy. But with any other unit I would've given up days ago with this insane lack of reds. 9 redless circles and most others only had 1 red, which is ridiculous for the most common color. Next to that the only useful fodder I've gotten has been a single Selena, I haven't seen any Hinatas or Cains.

The worst part about this is that it took so long that I hardly have any chance to get L!Alm anymore and am now forced to wait three months probably. Will still throw all orbs I still get at him but not expecting much. There couldn't have been any worse time to release legendary Alm for me, seriously.

I'm so glad you finally got him!! And we have the same IVs! Congrats Mau!!

FINALLY, grinding all the monthly orbs quickly paid off. Lugh is here (to die)! You can take the other 5*s back if you want, game. Better late than never, and I'm glad I don't have to leave that banner super disappointed again. 4.25% isn't too high, but after wasting so many orbs on the first attempt, it still adds up.

Regardless, I should stop summoning until Astra comes along now. Not a whole lot to use then, just a bit less than a months worth of orbs, but hopefully enough for a copy.

2019 5* count: 55

Got a +Spd B!Lyn from my tickets today~ Not sure if I should merge her or just fodder her for Swift Sparrow since I already have the Neutral one~

1 hour ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I got a Legendary Alm! +HP -Spd... Awful IVs, but at least I have him.

Congrats on getting him!

16 minutes ago, FrostyFireMage said:

Got a +spd -res Picnic Flora :>_<:

Should I try and get another one or is this one fine? I'd prefer not to waste too many orbs on this banner

Red is a hard color on a 4 unit Banner, I think you should cut your losses and just use this one.

Project +10 BH!Roy continues:

Today's ticket + 4 orbs got me the +9 merge, yay! Next session got me another Luke, the second this week and the third overall ...

Now waiting for further orbs and tickets for the last merge. 

Got BIke and BCelica with of my earned tickets from this new mode - absolutely fantastic! 

ATiki ate Ike and Hinoka ate Celica. 

Unfortunately none of my pulled Celicas have been +atk or +spd, so no real reason to keep. 

Hopefully I will get at least one more Celica or Veronica from CYL2. 

6 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Yes, exactly. lol And at least give me him on the right banner too. lmao

5 hours ago, Anacybele said:

uBZs3NI.png

UHHHHHHHH

KnOkskO.jpg

I guess it realized it got us mixed up. Game what are you doing! XD

On 4/30/2019 at 3:59 AM, Anacybele said:

I wish I could get a healer myself that wasn't god damn Sakura. Every other healer I've been pulling lately has been her. :/

So Fir won't go the hell away in red and Sakura won't go the hell away in colorless for me these days. Ugh...

You wanna trade for Lissa?  Because I have uses for Sakura!

Now up to 1,878 total pulled units.  I'd be a lot saltier if we weren't getting Golden Week stuff, because. . .

Spoiler

Gordin (+Def/-Atk): You aren't a waifu either!
Selena (+HP/-Atk): At least you're good fodder!
Legault (+Spd/-Def): A marked improvement over what I normally pull for him, but I really want +Atk.
Setsuna (+Res/-Def): Argh, no!
Nanna (+Spd/-Res): I think I have this one already.

Jeorge (+Def/-Res): WHY.
Legault (+Atk/-HP): WOOHOO!  Time to build up one of my favorite FE7 units~!
Tailtiu (+Res/-Spd): At least she's good fodder.
Oscar (+Res/-Def): That isn't going to work.
Jagen (+Res/-Atk): That isn't going to work either!

Setsuna (+Spd/-Res): Could be worse, but I really want +Atk.

Kaze (+Atk/-Res): Not bad.  Might be used as a merge base.
Sothe (+Atk/-Res): PERFECT.
Azama (+HP/-Spd): Not perfect.
Palla (+HP/-Atk): Forgivable, since she's still great fodder.
Jagen (+Spd/-Res): Oh WTF.

Got two good daggers out of this.  Where's my 5* on the legendary banner?!

2 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

UHHHHHHHH

KnOkskO.jpg

I guess it realized it got us mixed up. Game what are you doing! XD

Holy crap. lmao XD Yeah, sure seems that way now!

2 minutes ago, eclipse said:

You wanna trade for Lissa?  Because I have uses for Sakura!

Wish I could. :P Rehabilitate and Renewal are useful.

8 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Thanks! You could be using your tickets to try for her. There are a bunch and the focus rate is 5% for both CYL banners.

I have been using tickets.  My luck is so pitiful that she's not appearing.

1 hour ago, TheSilentChloey said:

It is how things go sometimes.  It's the same with Veronica.

Yeah, I can't seem to ever get her, no matter how many times she's on a banner. And this time, as I'd said, I even got TWO other colorless 5 stars instead. It's like this game is doing everything it can to keep me from any Veronicas. :(

Edited by Anacybele

12 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, I can't seem to ever get her, no matter how many times she's on a banner. And this time, as I'd said, I even got TWO other colorless 5 stars instead. It's like this game is doing everything it can to keep me from any Veronicas. :(

Ouch that's nasty :( I hope that you get one.  I was smart enough to chose her when they first came along.  Same with Lucina.  It's the only way to get them it seems :(

21 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Ouch that's nasty :( I hope that you get one.  I was smart enough to chose her when they first came along.  Same with Lucina.  It's the only way to get them it seems :(

Yeah, though the only reason I'd like one is because of all the FTP strats that use her. I actually don't care for Veronica as a character. I didn't care who was the best choice in the CYL picks, I just wanted my favorite and I'll always pick my favorite. I'll only go for any others later if I find that they can be useful enough.

Fqdf37Q.jpg

Hey! It’s been a while since I’ve gotten double five stars from the same summon session.

The first one was +spd/-def and the second Owain was +atk/-def so I’ve got some pretty solid natures to choose from.

While hunting for more Owain merges I also stumbled upon a Karla dupe. Was +hp/-spd so I just foddered her for Even Spd Wave. Was tempted to merge her into my current Karla but she is +hp/-def so the boon would have stayed the same and I didn’t think getting rid of the -def would have been all that helpful.

1,885 total pulled units.  W-what do you mean, "I shouldn't post so many times a day?!" :P:

Spoiler

Rebecca (+Res/-Atk): Sheesh, you're terrible fodder as 3*.
Rebecca (+Def/-HP): Still bad, but at least Darting Blow has some use.
Sothe (+Def/-Spd): Something's getting Life and Death.
Mordecai (+HP/-Res): WOOHOO, first one!  Yes, I trained him.  He's absolutely hilarious when paired with Kaden.
Nailah (+Spd/-HP): She needed the Warding Stance seal and Draw Back, and she's all good.  VERY good, especially after Kaden and Mordecai play ping-pong with her as the ball.

Sheena (+Atk/-Def): Workable Sheena, at least.  The Wrath banner gave me three green orbs and two colorless. ;/

Felicia (+Atk/-Def): I'll take this, too!

Phew, now I can save orbs~!

50 minutes ago, NegativeExponents- said:

Hey! It’s been a while since I’ve gotten double five stars from the same summon session.

Hey congrats! Didn't know you were going to merge him, he is a cool dude for sure. 

Wrath: 4* Ogma

Tickets + random orbs: 3* Gunter, 4* Titania, 3* Cain, 3* Merric, 4* Lukas, 4* Mathilda, 4* Arthur, 3* Nino

Running out of chances. Did anyone note how many login tickets are left to get?