@RezzyI got a free Maribelle from the tickets too, secretly I think it's a Maribelle banner. Managed to pull a Berkut for my sister in law in about 70 orbs and he came with a Adrift M Corrin, which is why her and my brother have me do all their summoning.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Managed to pull Fallen Berkut. +SPD/-ATK, which is nice 'cause I only wanted him for Warding Stance 4 fodder, and after getting his Heroic Ordeals Dragonflowers, he's just gonna be fodder for me. Since I already exhausted the Tickets for this banner and got Tiki, I'm gonna start saving my orbs.

Now I just need to decide who I want to have Warding Stance 4... Would Fjorm be a good option?

Welp. After all is said and done, I've got no F!Tiki to play with. I do have the option to +2 F!Corrin and have +2'd D!Berkut. And I did get a Mordecai, but I think I'll look for another Duma instead on the Mythic banner. I'd rather give P!Lukas Def/Res Link, but Atk/Def works too. Though maybe Atk/Res Link would be better, if that exists yet?

2 hours ago, silverserpent said:

Welp. After all is said and done, I've got no F!Tiki to play with. I do have the option to +2 F!Corrin and have +2'd D!Berkut. And I did get a Mordecai, but I think I'll look for another Duma instead on the Mythic banner. I'd rather give P!Lukas Def/Res Link, but Atk/Def works too. Though maybe Atk/Res Link would be better, if that exists yet?

Atk/Res Link is on Adrift Camilla and Valentines Titania though I don't know if P!Lukas has enough res to take advantage of it.

37 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:

Atk/Res Link is on Adrift Camilla and Valentines Titania though I don't know if P!Lukas has enough res to take advantage of it.

For some reason,  I thought he was already getting a visible Def boost from somewhere. Turns out he isn't, so Mordecai will be sacked after the lv 40 conversation 

I got impatient waiting for the compensation orbs, however it did actually lead to one of the colorless dragons!

Spoiler

6MIMrTz.png?1

She unfortunately got the -Spd that resident ax-crazy asshole Berkut should've gotten instead though. Speaking of Berkut, she's +HP like he is so that at least goes well with her innate Sudden Panic.

Now, there's just the matter of filling this hole:

Spoiler

IQxhJBp.png?1

Stupidly made another attempt for Fallen!Corrin.  60 orbs and no sign of her at all :/ I knew I should have left well alone but I guess my resolve is paper thin :/ no one to blame but my stupid bitch arse self.

Last ticket, I got back up to 15 orbs for this but needlessly so as there was just one grey, for a total haul of 3 grey orbs across the five summoning circles. And it's 4* Matthew. Oh well.

One grey on the New Power banner too, and it's 4* Clarine. Whatever, these 15 orbs will go to a full round on the upcoming seasonal, and the rest go into the piggy bank.

Faye's the only 5*-exclusive on the New Power banner, so grey it is.

1. 3* Felicia: Nope.

And thanks to the gift I'm up to 33 orbs. Back to the Darkness banner.

1. 3* Laslow: Ugh.
  2. 4* Rebecca: Feathers.
  3. 4* Azama: More feathers.
  4. 3* Lachesis: Worthless.

This is getting really annoying.

So, uh....

BfCPuMn.png?1NN52cQn.png?1

If I was feeling a bit more clever right now, I'd leave some type of joke or quip here. This one was literally the reverse of the first one (+Spd/-HP) pictured just a couple posts ago. And yes, I am very pleased with this.

Oh and to my utter heartbreak except not at all, I did not get a free pull Faye on the New Power banner (just a worthless 3* Serra instead).

A banner I don't care about! Yay!

3 Colourless, 2 Red (I mean, I'd rather not be thinking what if, but....)

4* Gaius (I actually want him gone. Just, get him out. +Def/-Res)

Out of all the -Spd and -Atk units I've had recently, the only +Spd unit I've received is Fallen Berkut. I mean... I got him quickly and I'm happy to have him, but I really feel the game is making fun of me at this point xD

I got him with mostly tickets being used, so spent very few orbs. 

On 5/12/2019 at 6:25 PM, Rezzy said:

Hopefully you can get something soon.  I had to build up quite the pityrate.

Maybe the curse is over for now, but at what cost?  I'd prefer to get them easily at -Atk, then have to blow hundreds of Orbs before getting anything.  At least Berkut's nature is nice.  It's funny that everyone is either + or - Spd.  My original Maribelle was also -Spd, so this will help erase it.

eyy! So your curse has shifted over to me. I pulled 2 -atk corrins lol. 

Congrats on the perfect IV Berkut yay you can join me in the perfect IV Fallen Berkut Club

Instead of pulling my first focus unit from the "fallen" banner I pulled my fourth pitybreaker: HorseEirika

Honestly this is by far better than any of the focus units. She always has been my most wanted red unit of the ones I have not pulled. And being +spd makes it even better, literally the perfect pull! 

Although I could not pull one single focus, I am absolutely happy with the results. Four new units (Selkie, Maribelle, Tate, HorseEirika) with all at least good IVs for about 80 orbs in total, so a good fang overall. 

Edit: Stupid autocorrect

Edited by Rosalina

9 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

So, uh....

If I was feeling a bit more clever right now, I'd leave some type of joke or quip here. This one was literally the reverse of the first one (+Spd/-HP) pictured just a couple posts ago. And yes, I am very pleased with this.

Oh and to my utter heartbreak except not at all, I did not get a free pull Faye on the New Power banner (just a worthless 3* Serra instead).

um, excuse me. please let's not insult Countess Serra. ;) 
hurrah for her being +1. 

12 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

um, excuse me. please let's not insult Countess Serra. ;) 
hurrah for her being +1. 

Sorry, she has never been a particular favorite of mine even back in FE7 so I have no interest in a +10 one or even just promoting her to a 5-star at all. As such, she offers me nothing but a handful of feathers whenever she turns up especially as just a 3-star.

15 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

I got impatient waiting for the compensation orbs, however it did actually lead to one of the colorless dragons!

Hide contents

6MIMrTz.png?1

She unfortunately got the -Spd that resident ax-crazy asshole Berkut should've gotten instead though. Speaking of Berkut, she's +HP like he is so that at least goes well with her innate Sudden Panic.

Now, there's just the matter of filling this hole:

Hide contents

IQxhJBp.png?1

11 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

So, uh....

Double Corrins, congrats!

Good luck getting that final Baby Tiki~

2 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Sorry, she has never been a particular favorite of mine even back in FE7 so I have no interest in a +10 one or even just promoting her to a 5-star at all. As such, she offers me nothing but a handful of feathers whenever she turns up especially as just a 3-star.

i'll forgive this ;)
I am missing one baby tiki too. 
(im also missing one adult tiki for complete tiki emblem)

3 hours ago, Landmaster said:

Double Corrins, congrats!

Good luck getting that final Baby Tiki~

Thanks, Landy! With how haphazard my luck has been lately, I'm going to need all the extra luck I can get to nab fallen Y!Tiki as well. The fact that the new brides are fast approaching certainly isn't helping me either.

Forging Bonds got me back to 20 orbs, so another set it is.

1. 4* Shanna: Desperation fodder.
  2. 4* Silvia: Meh.
  3. 4* Ogma: More meh.
  4. 4* Draug: Seriously?

Up to a 4.5% pity rate now. Seriously regretting my decision to pull here.