1 minute ago, escotanner said:

Are you hoping to get the first axe lord in the series?

the first and the only unless you count ike

but nah I do like hector a lot but i've been trying to get nino

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, s07195 said:

I ended up getting Oboro, but only 3 stars, and two of her too! And an extra Virion for good measure. Annoyed, but at least I have her now. Continued, and now have her on the team sitting at Lv 8. Time to raise her up!

I got Oboro too, but unfortunately, I already made up my power team. She'll just have to wait until a spot opens up.

Just now, Emperor Petitt said:

Marth, Barst, Caeda, and Linde? Why am I getting swarmed by high star ranked FE1 characters!?

Dammit! I wanted Linde, Caeda and Marth! I already had Barst and he's...stronger than his FE11 and FE12 counterparts...if that's even possible.

2 minutes ago, escotanner said:

Dammit! I wanted Linde, Caeda and Marth! I already had Barst and he's...stronger than his FE11 and FE12 counterparts...if that's even possible.

Do you want Roy? I don't want him and I get him twice ( I know you can't trade, I just don't want him  again)

1 minute ago, Emperor Petitt said:

Do you want Roy? I don't want him and I get him twice ( I know you can't trade, I just don't want him  again)

I already got Roy, but it would be cool if we can trade.

i didnt get any 5 star heroes, and i didnt even get Thany ether. at least i got lissa for healing. its funny that healiers can learn a skill to attack XD

Just now, Thany said:

i didnt get any 5 star heroes, and i didnt even get Thany ether. at least i got lissa for healing. its funny that healiers can learn a skill to attack XD

It makes them even more useful right off the bat.

2 minutes ago, Thany said:

Well you're in luck once you do get Sheena, her 4 Star weapon is a Killer Lance, pretty dang good in this game.

3 minutes ago, valieruswanderer said:

Maybe they should add a trade feature

Never gonna happen, it kills the entire model of the game. The best you can hope for is to bring a friend's unit into battle with you.

11 minutes ago, dapperlemur said:

Oops, forgot to quote earlier. Yes, I'm no fan of Eliwood. Hector is more my kind of lord. Brash, courageous, and DOESN'T DIE ALL THE TIME. 

Yeah, Eliwood fell behind rather fast for me. Only Hector (and Lyn to a slightly lesser extent) could actually kill people, but I constantly had to baby Eliwood.

True story, in one level my sis tried, on turn one, her Eli got attacked by someone with a lightning tome, but he survived.........only to immediatly  get finished by a priest with Purge. That was the last of Fire Emblem she ever played. :P

Edited by Blade_of_Light

16 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

Got a five star in the last reroll, it was Camilla, who I absolutely can't stand.

On the bright side, I got a Shanna and screencapped her art.  Might make some badges of it.

You don't have to keep her. There's a "Send Home" function. I plan to do that for units I despise such as Camilla too.

8 minutes ago, Blade_of_Light said:

Yeah, Eliwood fell behind rather fast for me. Only Hector (and Lyn to a slightly lesser extent) could actually kill people, but I constantly had to baby Eliwood.

True story, in one level my sis tried, on turn one, her Eli got attacked by someone with a lightning tome, but he survived.........only to immediatly  get finished by a priest with Purge. That was the last of Fire Emblem she ever played. :P

Go and sit her down with Eirika and ease her into the series.

5 minutes ago, Blade_of_Light said:

Same for me. Just getting him to pull his own weight, much less be a benefit to the team, was incredibly difficult.

And that sucks about your sister. So many great characters never experienced because of one sucky one. I remember I almost had that moment of giving up forever back on one of my first playthroughs. Bartre died, and I almost quit. Freaking BARTRE. I'm glad I stuck it out.

1 minute ago, valieruswanderer said:

Harsh.

What else would I do with such units? I refuse to use someone like Camilla. There aren't many units I'd do this with though, thankfully.

1 minute ago, dapperlemur said:

Same for me. Just getting him to pull his own weight, much less be a benefit to the team, was incredibly difficult.

And that sucks about your sister. So many great characters never experienced because of one sucky one. I remember I almost had that moment of giving up forever back on one of my first playthroughs. Bartre died, and I almost quit. Freaking BARTRE. I'm glad I stuck it out.

Guys, I never had this problem. One dragonshield and Eliwood was God in my game.

Just now, Anacybele said:

What else would I do with such units? I refuse to use someone like Camilla. There aren't many units I'd do this with though, thankfully.

Fair enough. I'm just gonna keep all mine even the ones I don't use because it gives me bragging rights when I collect all of them.