23 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

Got a five star in the last reroll, it was Camilla, who I absolutely can't stand.

On the bright side, I got a Shanna and screencapped her art.  Might make some badges of it.

Give Camilla to me, I'll let you have my... Ogma or something?

I need a good Axe user :U

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, dapperlemur said:

Same for me. Just getting him to pull his own weight, much less be a benefit to the team, was incredibly difficult.

And that sucks about your sister. So many great characters never experienced because of one sucky one. I remember I almost had that moment of giving up forever back on one of my first playthroughs. Bartre died, and I almost quit. Freaking BARTRE. I'm glad I stuck it out.

Well she didn't really rage quit, she just happened to have lost interest after that . She did lose a lot of units though (Lucius, Dorcas, and Hawkeye is who I remember).

I actually lost Batre and Erk.

2 minutes ago, Blade_of_Light said:

Well she didn't really rage quit, she just happened to have lost interest after that . She did lose a lot of units though (Lucius, Dorcas, and Hawkeye is who I remember).

I actually lost Batre and Erk.

Ah, I see.

And dang, Erk? That's a pretty heavy blow. Although, I would have lost a bunch of people too had my older siblings not told me "No! That's not how you play Fire Emblem! You always restart when someone dies!" 

It's a principle I live by to this day. xD

12 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

You don't have to keep her. There's a "Send Home" function. I plan to do that for units I despise such as Camilla too.

I actually uninstalled the game and am reinstalling it now.  

Gonna keep repeating this until I get a batch I can honestly claim to like.  

5 minutes ago, Eail said:

Give Camilla to me, I'll let you have my... Ogma or something?

I need a good Axe user :U

See above.  I'm rerolling right now, the Camilla was sent to oblivion, and Shanna is preserved via screencapture.

3 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

I actually uninstalled the game and am reinstalling it now.  

Gonna keep repeating this until I get a batch I can honestly claim to like.  

Take my luck, you goof. Have all the green haired archers.
/gives you luck.(probably spoiled luck, be careful)

EDIT: Also to answer your question from this morning, yes that was Gordin. /notlateatallshhh

Edited by Soledai

Decided to go for a second pull after saving up 20 orbs. (Hint: If you plan on using the "more orbs spent = cheaper [or actual price] method, the amount is 20 for 5 characters. The player gets 1 per story map [5 per chapter] besides the starting orbs and perhaps orbs from promotions & events.)

Results [Legendary Heroes]: Jegan 3* || Shanna 3* || Sakura 4* || Cain 5* || Marth 5*

Gotta say, being my second ever pull in these Gacha games, I'm feeling pretty good at the moment. I suppose this is the thrill of gambling and lottery some speak of!

Anyways, I am quite happy about getting Marth (his summon animation was cool) and like the fact I got a 5* Cain. Was also wishing for a Staff user at the end and was pleasantly surprised by Sakura!

So far, I am hooked on FE: Heroes, but I do wonder how long the hype train will last. I foresee much of the replayability will be leveling up the different heroes and replaying the game on higher difficulties, but we shall see that the future holds.

E8nvIeg.png

Edited by Sire
replaced attachment with Imgur link

1 minute ago, Soledai said:

Take my luck, you goof. Have all the green haired archers.
/gives you luck.(probably spoiled luck, be careful)

I've actually gotten Gordin in two of the rerolls, funnily enough.  Shame Wolt's not in, though.

Similar case with getting Florina a few times.  So far I've rolled Hawkeye three times, and Gordin, Florina, and Camilla twice each.

6 minutes ago, dapperlemur said:

Ah, I see.

And dang, Erk? That's a pretty heavy blow. Although, I would have lost a bunch of people too had my older siblings not told me "No! That's not how you play Fire Emblem! You always restart when someone dies!" 

It's a principle I live by to this day. xD

Yeah, I lost Florina too, right when she was starting to become useful (and I missed the chance to recruit her sis on the chapter right after). I could probably have saved my sis's Hawkeye from that swordmaster's 3% Crit chance (he was one of the bros, I don't know if it was Lloyd or the other guy.

1 minute ago, Blade_of_Light said:

Yeah, I lost Florina too, right when she was starting to become useful (and I missed the chance to recruit her sis on the chapter right after). I could probably have saved my sis's Hawkeye from that swordmaster's 3% Crit chance (he was one of the bros, I don't know if it was Lloyd or the other guy.

Yeah, I think Lloyd is right. Hawkeye vs. Lloyd seems like a pretty one-sided fight for sure.

Just now, Shadowess said:

I got Lyn and she got a special cutscene?? Do lords get that?

I pulled Nino too. Now she and Raigh can hang out together I guess lmao.

yeah they do or at least roy and lyn do idk about anyone else

3 minutes ago, unique said:

yeah they do or at least roy and lyn do idk about anyone else

Camilla has one as well, as do Marth, Takumi, Tiki, Robin and Lucina iirc.

Edited by Glaceon Mage
I KNEW I forgot someone lol

3 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

I've actually gotten Gordin in two of the rerolls, funnily enough.  Shame Wolt's not in, though.

Similar case with getting Florina a few times.  So far I've rolled Hawkeye three times, and Gordin, Florina, and Camilla twice each.

Oh my! Well, many happy lucks, Goofmage

1 minute ago, Shadowess said:

I got Lyn and she got a special cutscene?? Do lords get that?

I pulled Nino too. Now she and Raigh can hang out together I guess lmao.

The cutscene is for focus characters, i.e the ones in the banner