1 minute ago, MrSmokestack said:

But she does...

Oh, she does have Armorslayer, I was thinking she didn't.  Must be my bias of thinking all myrms have Killing Edge or something.  She might be able to pick units off then, but I still think she's probably going to get one-shotted if there's anything at all in her range.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Oh, she does have Armorslayer, I was thinking she didn't.  Must be my bias of thinking all myrms have Killing Edge or something.  She might be able to pick units off then, but I still think she's probably going to get one-shotted if there's anything at all in her range.

Mine has Chrom's Silver Sword and hasn't even bought the Armourslayer.

17 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

@Rezzy this is the part where I convince you not to spend your orbs eh?

Instead I'll ask you; how was your day?

Reveal hidden contents

JK Don't pull Rezzy! Believe in yourself! Don't let the orbs call your name! Resist the devil, and he will flee from you!

Reveal hidden contents

Sometimes ya gotta learn how to stop y'know? ;-;

I'm doing okay, I suppose, I've got 23 Orbs sitting in my inventory for now.  Leo was running a fever earlier, and I've spent the evening leveling Alm and Zephiel while listening to the Cubs leave 12 men on base.

I wouldn't mind getting a 5* Reinhardt, but with my luck, I'd probably get Nowi.

I was half hoping that they would add a few Gaiden characters to the 3* pool.  I've got every 3* available, and a majority of the 4*, so it's nice to get something new, even if it's not a 5*.

I "Pulled" the 3 WhiteWings 3* versions from the quests, I might crystal-level and promote Palla to give MoonBow to someone, and Catria's good for Luna, I suppose.

11 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I "Pulled" the 3 WhiteWings 3* versions from the quests, I might crystal-level and promote Palla to give MoonBow to someone, and Catria's good for Luna, I suppose.

That's what I did. I got Palla up enough to do her quests for the orbs then turned around and sacked her for Moonbow on Tharja. I felt a bit bad, since I didn't have another double of her right now, but I was never gonna use her anyway.

13 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I've got every 3* available, and a majority of the 4*, so it's nice to get something new, even if it's not a 5*.

Every available 3 star? Hmmm My level of respect for you has changed for the better, as I find this information highly impressive.

And speaking of pulling Nowi, wasn't it you who said Nowi was going to be in the next GHB Banner? I believe I was mentioning not having her, and when I pulled her 4* and someone said "In before she's in the next banner" or something to that effect. Either way, I'm not done kicking myself in the throat for not waiting. I wasted all my orbs on the filthy world of shadows banner.

Anywho, if you need me, I have moved from my bathtub and am now on my couch crying my eyes out, eating ice cream, and watching Lifetime movies

Edited by Arcanite

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Every available 3 star? Hmmm My level of respect for you has changed for the better, as I find this information highly impressive.

And speaking of pulling Nowi, wasn't it you who said Nowi was going to be in the next GHB Banner? I believe I was mentioning not having her, and when I pulled her 4* and someone said "In before she's in the next banner" or something to that effect. Either way, I'm not done kicking myself in the throat for not waiting. I wasted all my orbs on the filthy world of shadows banner.

Anywho, if you need me, I have moved from my bathtub and am now on my couch crying my eyes out, eating ice cream, and watching Lifetime movies

I might have said that, I generally say snarky things about Nowi, but that log is too voluminous too say for sure.

Although me having every 3* is more a testament to the low amount of 3* available, and my completionist tendencies which lead me to not send anyone home or use them for inheritance, unless I have one for keeps as back-up.

17 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I'm doing okay, I suppose, I've got 23 Orbs sitting in my inventory for now.  Leo was running a fever earlier, and I've spent the evening leveling Alm and Zephiel while listening to the Cubs leave 12 men on base.

I wouldn't mind getting a 5* Reinhardt, but with my luck, I'd probably get Nowi.

I was half hoping that they would add a few Gaiden characters to the 3* pool.  I've got every 3* available, and a majority of the 4*, so it's nice to get something new, even if it's not a 5*.

Having gotten a Nowi as my first 5*, I must say she's pretty good. Never really was a fan of her design, but the 1-2 range weapon as well as her overall bulk is great. 

And I'm in the same boat regarding the 3* units. I'm only missing 17 of the available units. For the potential 4*, it's Corrin, Lilina, Merric, Klein, Lachesis and Rebecca that are eluding me and the others eleven are 5* only : Eldigan, Karel, Ryoma, Y!Tiki, Clair, Hinoka, Olwen, Hector, Julia, Minerva and Jaffar. (I don't have the Spring units either, but I don't count them because 1. I don't care for them and 2. they're no longer available to summon). 

At this point, I'm mainly hoping for one of the missing 4* to show up (though I always hope that Hector will decide to appear). Though I'm running out of space, but that might be because I'm keeping too many 3* for skill inheritance purpose.

1 minute ago, LuxSpes said:

Having gotten a Nowi as my first 5*, I must say she's pretty good. Never really was a fan of her design, but the 1-2 range weapon as well as her overall bulk is great. 

And I'm in the same boat regarding the 3* units. I'm only missing 17 of the available units. For the potential 4*, it's Corrin, Lilina, Merric, Klein, Lachesis and Rebecca that are eluding me and the others eleven are 5* only : Eldigan, Karel, Ryoma, Y!Tiki, Clair, Hinoka, Olwen, Hector, Julia, Minerva and Jaffar. (I don't have the Spring units either, but I don't count them because 1. I don't care for them and 2. they're no longer available to summon). 

At this point, I'm mainly hoping for one of the missing 4* to show up (though I always hope that Hector will decide to appear). Though I'm running out of space, but that might be because I'm keeping too many 3* for skill inheritance purpose.

Do you mean male Corrin?  There was a free female Corrin for Android a while back.

Not counting units that are only 5*, the only one I need now is Lucius.  I've got everybody else at either 3* or 4*.  I actually got lucky and got 4* Raven, Lachesis, Reinhardt, and Priscilla recently, as well as Peri, who I got 3 of, after having none for like 2 and a half months.

I've used a few Orbs to expand my barracks, you never know when you'll need extra units for skills.

Just now, Rezzy said:

Do you mean male Corrin?  There was a free female Corrin for Android a while back.

Not counting units that are only 5*, the only one I need now is Lucius.  I've got everybody else at either 3* or 4*.  I actually got lucky and got 4* Raven, Lachesis, Reinhardt, and Priscilla recently, as well as Peri, who I got 3 of, after having none for like 2 and a half months.

I've used a few Orbs to expand my barracks, you never know when you'll need extra units for skills.

Yeah, I meant male Corrin. I actually have a 5* female Corrin.

I did get a lot of units that eluded me before recently and even duplicates of Reinhardt and Kagero who eluded me before.

I've upgraded mine up to 225, but it kind of just retards the issue. And I honestly don't know if I'll ever spend the feathers to upgrade all these 3* duplicates. I have more duplicates than actual characters. 

11 hours ago, Anacybele said:

I decided to try a couple more pulls that would only be greens in one last try for another 5 star Freddy to beef my current one. First session only had one green and it was another 4 star Raven. That's okay, I was going to train up one of the two anyway and now I can have a 40+1 Raven in the end.

Second session had no greens. Damn it...

BUT LOOK WHO I GOT INSTEAD OMG OMG OMG YES YES YES!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT HAPPENED! EEEEE!! *long squee*

Capture_2017-04-21-11-23-53_zpsmpuh5qxr.

Capture_2017-04-21-11-34-23_zpsdfb3hwyd.

He's +HP, -Atk, but...that won't hurt too much, will it? (though @Rezzy is your curse spreading? xP)

Even so, I don't actually care much! I GOT MY FAVORITE LORD NOT NAMED IKE! I can get Ike alongside him when he comes with all the orbs I still have saved up!

Welcome to the club~!

I pulled him not too long ago, and his "new" skills are Shove and Swordbreaker 2.  He'll destroy everything with a sword, and Siegmund's weapon boost is great for everyone else.  He's part of my arena team for good!

BTW, if you ever get Ryoma, run them both in the arena, and try not to giggle too much.  They pair very well together.

1 minute ago, eclipse said:

Welcome to the club~!

I pulled him not too long ago, and his "new" skills are Shove and Swordbreaker 2.  He'll destroy everything with a sword, and Siegmund's weapon boost is great for everyone else.  He's part of my arena team for good!

BTW, if you ever get Ryoma, run them both in the arena, and try not to giggle too much.  They pair very well together.

Haha, awesome. I really gotta get Ryoma someday then.

12 hours ago, Anacybele said:

I decided to try a couple more pulls that would only be greens in one last try for another 5 star Freddy to beef my current one. First session only had one green and it was another 4 star Raven. That's okay, I was going to train up one of the two anyway and now I can have a 40+1 Raven in the end.

Second session had no greens. Damn it...

BUT LOOK WHO I GOT INSTEAD OMG OMG OMG YES YES YES!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT HAPPENED! EEEEE!! *long squee*

Capture_2017-04-21-11-23-53_zpsmpuh5qxr.

Capture_2017-04-21-11-34-23_zpsdfb3hwyd.

He's +HP, -Atk, but...that won't hurt too much, will it? (though @Rezzy is your curse spreading? xP)

Even so, I don't actually care much! I GOT MY FAVORITE LORD NOT NAMED IKE! I can get Ike alongside him when he comes with all the orbs I still have saved up!

Dammit. I'm even more jealous. Everyone around me has an Ephraim except me. It's like the game is purposefully trying to mess with me (maybe one day). XD
Congrats anyways, -Atk might hurt him a bit because his attack is the biggest thing going for him. But don't be too concerned about it as he is still a force to be reckoned with.

Speaking of Ryoma, I still need him.  Hopefully, he'll be in a GHB or Gauntlet Focus eventually.  I need to complete the family.

11 minutes ago, Falcom said:

Dammit. I'm even more jealous. Everyone around me has an Ephraim except me. It's like the game is purposefully trying to mess with me (maybe one day). XD
Congrats anyways, -Atk might hurt him a bit because his attack is the biggest thing going for him. But don't be too concerned about it as he is still a force to be reckoned with.

I don't. I'd like one, though.

I fully expect to get one while I'm trying for Tana. He's not even going to be in the Focus and I'll get him.

46 minutes ago, Falcom said:

I kinda felt like that before I pulled this guy too, honestly. xP He was someone I really wanted and everybody seemed to be pulling him but me. But yeah, even with -Atk he hits things like a damn truck. His Seal Def and Threaten Def help with that too. Though they're a bit redundant together, so I'm definitely replacing one.

Edited by Anacybele

8 hours ago, Anacybele said:

so I'm definitely replacing one.

This is the part where I say 

"Seal skills are for squares" (threaten skills are a little nyeh)

But instead I'll say:

Spoiler

You can do what you want with him :) but........

Spoiler

Seal skills, and threaten skills, are for squares

Spoiler

Just thought you should know that :P

Edited by Arcanite

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

This is the part where I say 

"Seal skills, and threaten skills, are for squares"

But instead I'll say:

Hide contents

You can do what you want with him :) but

Hide contents

Seal skills, and threaten skills, are for squares

Hide contents

Just thought you should know that :P

Threaten skills are fine. You only really need hone Atk and Spd on one unit each, the rest are free to run other C skills, and threaten skills work fine.

Seal skills are bad in most cases. You can make an argument for seal Atk on a duelist set and seal Spd on a debuffer, but that's about it.

7 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Threaten skills are fine. You only really need hone Atk and Spd on one unit each, the rest are free to run other C skills, and threaten skills work fine.

Eh, I guess you're right. But it kind of depends on which threaten skills we're talking about here ha. So I should re phrase my post then.

Spoiler

More like:

9 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Threaten skills are for squares. You only really need hone skills on all units, and threaten skills are for the weak.

7 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Haha, well, thanks to both of you anyway. :P

I'd probably recommend keeping Threaten Def. Seal Def is on a more useful slot, and Ephraim wants to be on the front lines receiving buffs over being in the rear providing them anyway. I believe his Siegmunde also has the additional effect of being a +Atk aura, but my memory of looking that up an hour ago is hazy.

27 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

I'd probably recommend keeping Threaten Def. Seal Def is on a more useful slot, and Ephraim wants to be on the front lines receiving buffs over being in the rear providing them anyway. I believe his Siegmunde also has the additional effect of being a +Atk aura, but my memory of looking that up an hour ago is hazy.

Yeah, that's the one I decided on. And yeah, Siegmund has built in Hone Attack.

How often does the file size get refreshed? tried up upload a screenshot but I'm still at my limit from last time, anyways my summon today - 

all reds except 1 green, eh why continue why not 

3*

Tiki - just got 2 of here last week

Stahl - okay

Stahl - yup got 2 of the same O.O

Barte - New unit -cant complain

5*

Alm - Awww sweet 5* - checks IV - +hp - atk....oh come on :-( lol

Edited by Marcodian_Elite

18 minutes ago, Marcodian_Elite said:

How often does the file size get refreshed? tried up upload a screenshot but I'm still at my limit from last time, anyways my summon today - 

I'm not sure how the upload quota works. I have to manually delete my old screenshots in order to upload more.

Alright. One last attempt at an Echoes character.

Spoiler

Screenshot_20170422-062048.thumb.jpg.2b8c46c34ebe268f39201417d60a431b.jpg

I can't help but smile so much when I saw Lukas. He was the person I wanted most from this banner and I finally got him when things were looking bad (if you couldn't tell with Draug and Est. Seriously, I have like 11 of you). Things only got better when I realized that he's +DEF, -SPD. I plan on adding Bonfire (or even better, Ignis) to make up for his attack (thank goodness he's not -Atk). -Spd shouldn't be an issue since I plan on adding Quick Riposte. And I don't care about what I do with his C slot.

As you can see, I also got Ogma. He starts off with a pitiful resistance of one. But I'll gladly take him. I also decided to summon that green orb. Nothing really special though. Pretty sure it was a 3* Nino. Either way, +Def Lukas made my day.