3279 posts in this topic

I had 9 orbs and for some reason, I got a feeling that pulling 2 summons would be a good idea.

I followed that instinct and was rewarded with two 5* : Lukas(+HP/-Atk) and Rebecca(+Def/-Res).

Didn't have Rebecca, so it's nice to finally get her, especially as a 5*.

As for Lukas, what I find really funny is that I now have pulled 3 Lukas and they all were -Atk but with different boons (+Spd, +Def and +HP). Like the +Spd, the +HP got merged into the +Def one, who appreciated the extra Atk and Spd.

Edited by LuxSpes

Decided to summon again in my quest to get Alm:

5* Roy (+Spd/-HP)

4* Caeda (+Spd/-Def)

4* Hinata

3* Henry

3* Adult Tiki

3* MRobin

I'm totally ok with this. It still hurts to see my 5* percentage reset without getting Alm, but I like Roy and he's not -Spd as was the case with my previous Roys. I also wanted to get Caeda at some point as well. 

As soon as I pulled my umpteenth Adult Tiki I inched closer to getting an aneurysm. Seriously, I lost count of how many times I've gotten her.

34 minutes ago, Levin's Scarf said:

5* Roy (+Spd/-HP)

4* Caeda (+Spd/-Def)

4* Hinata

3* Henry

3* Adult Tiki

3* MRobin

I'm totally ok with this. It still hurts to see my 5* percentage reset without getting Alm, but I like Roy and he's not -Spd as was the case with my previous Roys. I also wanted to get Caeda at some point as well. 

As soon as I pulled my umpteenth Adult Tiki I inched closer to getting an aneurysm. Seriously, I lost count of how many times I've gotten her.

That is a fantastic skill fodder pull. I've only ever had one Hinata and have never seen a Henry on my main account. Very jealous. 

34 minutes ago, Levin's Scarf said:

5* Roy (+Spd/-HP)

4* Caeda (+Spd/-Def)

4* Hinata

3* Henry

3* Adult Tiki

3* MRobin

That is a fantastic skill fodder pull. I've only ever had one Hinata and have never seen a Henry on my main account. Very jealous.