6603 posts in this topic

I hope i get Thany relitively soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is not the topic for which characters may or may not be in the game.  I don't expect to see actual pull posts for at least an hour (assuming that someone downloads the Japanese APK).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, eclipse said:

This is not the topic for which characters may or may not be in the game.  I don't expect to see actual pull posts for at least an hour (assuming that someone downloads the Japanese APK).

Well i already know shes gonna be in. im just saying i hope i get her sooner then later.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Thany said:

Well i already know shes gonna be in. im just saying i hope i get her sooner then later.

Read backwards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And...not released in America. Darn it. Ah well, at least I'll be getting it tomorrow. I'm a bit disappointed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good timing clipsey!

already predicting Glac getting Sariya, Elie not getting a monocle unit in 2 months and Ana getting Lucina *shot*

Oh and clipsey not getting green haired dudes bwahaha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll probably do around 20-30 pulls when the game comes out. Is there anyone keeping/tracking stats/info's? Should I post screenshots of the ones I draw here?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just post your pulls and let people get salty over your luck!

On a more serious note, I will avoid this thread as hell! As I'm jelly most people is getting the game and I'll be crying in a corner :sob:

Booh!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

Just post your pulls and let people get salty over your luck!

On a more serious note, I will avoid this thread as hell! As I'm jelly most people is getting the game and I'll be crying in a corner :sob:

Booh!

I generally get really unlucky in gacha games xD. Just remember that for every one good pull people will post here, probably 10 or more 'bad' pulls will have been before it which they won't report :3. I'm actually REALLY happy with the mechanic that will up your chance for higher star characters the less you get them ^^.

Edited by Birdy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@eclipse Just a note, if you're talking about Virion in the OP, you had a little typo. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Birdy said:

I generally get really unlucky in gacha games xD. Just remember that for every one good pull people will post here, probably 10 or more 'bad' pulls will have been before it which they won't report :3. I'm actually REALLY happy with the mechanic that will up your chance for higher star characters the less you get them ^^.

THANK GOD! At least that means you aren't totally screwed(...unless RNG says "Bump you")! :hat:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, InfinityAlex said:

@eclipse Just a note, if you're talking about Virion in the OP, you had a little typo. :)

The name's subject to change, depending on what people pull. :P:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

Elie not getting a monocle unit in 2 months

Boydon'tyouevenstart

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Elieson said:

Boydon'tyouevenstart

Out of curiosity, how many days until I get banned if I send you daily PM's with pictures of Lugh and Ray in my party? 

Edit: Wait, was it you or @eclipse who loved green haired cuties? >_<

Edited by Birdy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Birdy said:

Out of curiosity, how many days until I get banned if I send you daily PM's with pictures of Lugh and Ray in my party? 

That depends. How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a Tootsie Pop?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Birdy said:

Out of curiosity, how many days until I get banned if I send you daily PM's with pictures of Lugh and Ray in my party? 

Edit: Wait, was it you or @eclipse who loved green haired cuties? >_<

That would be me. :P:

And no, you'd have to send me pics of Cath before I even think about that!  Unless you pull the twins at 5* or something in one try, THEN I shall think about it! :P:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Elieson said:

That depends. How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a Tootsie Pop?

... I generally bite those at a certain point. Truly barbaric, I know ;_;.
 

That would be me. :P:

And no, you'd have to send me pics of Cath before I even think about that!  Unless you pull the twins at 5* or something in one try, THEN I shall think about it! :P:

I'll consider myself warned xD. Good luck on those, I hope you get 'em! :3

Edited by Birdy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Elieson said:

That depends. How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a Tootsie Pop?

I think I remember knowing a guy who counted over 700. I suppose the number will vary depending on the people who counted though.

Also I'll remember to post my most bizarre pulls occasionally. If I don't snap from waiting for the game to come out first.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll probably only post really interesting pulls here or me raging because I pulled like my 5th Tharja or something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll definitely post my first pull! Male and female :) And then me raging and being salty af if I eventually pull a Tharja/Rhajat/Zero/Pieri...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I encourage both bad and good pulls!  Sometimes, a bad pull is a nice warning.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, eclipse said:

I encourage both bad and good pulls!  Sometimes, a bad pull is a nice warning.

To stop pulling more? ...Or it could be the yin that will lead to your yang, a 5 star Cath with a thousand starting special points, a golden border and getting the world first notification of Cath owner. Am I leading you onto the dark path of gacha yet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Birdy said:

To stop pulling more? ...Or it could be the yin that will lead to your yang, a 5 star Cath with a thousand starting special points, a golden border and getting the world first notification of Cath owner. Am I leading you onto the dark path of gacha yet?

Maybe like a "WATCH OUT, HE OUT THERE Y'ALL!!" kind of thing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, eclipse said:

I encourage both bad and good pulls!  Sometimes, a bad pull is a nice warning.

Or so that you and I can jump for joy about there being a Gordin, even though we are probably the only two on earth who would actually hope to pull him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, The DanMan said:

A list that's been going around which claims to include everybody at launch doesn't include Wolt. It can be broken down as follows:
FE 1/3: 20
FE 4/5: 1 (Seliph)
FE6: 14
FE7: 10
FE8: 1 (Eirika)
FE9/10: 1 (Ike)
Awakening: 19
Fates: 30

Whether it's true or not, we'll find out as soon as people datamine it. Link's here: https://mediacraft.rockuapps.com/articles/fire-emblem-heroes-units-list-unveiled-for-mobile
 

 

On the same exact site...

 

*Note: These characters are seen on Official Trailers, Gameplays, Official Twitter, Official updates

 

I hope my first pull is a tellius character. Literally any of them would be me so happy 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.