• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Don't hate me :( I had to use money to get this now non-existent Luke.

Now that’s bad. Poor you. Let’s hope the next banner will be kinder to us!

I don't spend money on orbs, so I can save money to buy other really cool shit. Today, I bought a really nice Salamence figurine that's about two inches tall. But it's so cute, and totally worth not spending money for orbs :P:

Edited by Sunwoo

Decided to try Vantage banner and Mystery of the Emblem.

Nothing noteworthy from Vantage banners.

For the New Mystery of the Emblem- I finally got axebreaker fodder AFTER the Legion map :/ (3 star Eliwood and Laslow).

My second account at least got a 5 star though- Athena! Although she's +HP/-Atk, which is...awkward. At least I finally have a Wo Dao user! Also received a duplicate Hinata (4 star, and +Atk) and a Selena for Reposition fodder.

10 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I've been whaling a lot for two banners in a row, with little results...

That just means you're not whaling hard enough. Get on my level!

Edited by Ice Dragon

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

That just means you're not whaling hard enough. Get on my level!

How much have you spent on Orbs, now?

I've gone almost a month now without paying for Orbs, but I spent a bit more than I wanted on the Bride Banner.

I was determined to get Elise because she's the only colorless unit I don't have. After much frustration, about a million Azamas, and whaling, I got her! Not an amazing nature but not a detrimental one either. She'll still be a fabulous addition to my team.

On another note, I think I ended up with 6 or 7 Marias, 4 Lachesises, a Sakura, and a Priscilla (who doesn't even belong on this banner!) Long story short, I'm going to have some beefy healers. I gave Wrathful Staff to my merged Priscilla, Lucius, and Elise. (And of course I'm keeping one Genny.) I'm not sure if I'll give the final Wrathful Staff to a +SPD Maria or +ATK Lach. Lach seems like she'd use it better, but I may also wait and see if they release another healer I really like in the near future. Flying Healer Elincia? Rhys? Saul? Libra? Can't be too careful.

4 minutes ago, Astellius said:

She's the only one who belongs in this banner... no one else is in her league...!

I won't argue with that despite my Lucius bias and healer bias in general. Priscilla has been a top notch character in my roster. I'd love to get a +ATK version of her. I think my current one is like...+RES -DEF. Not awful. She's great at baiting mages. And she's gorgeous inside and out to boot! She's just my third one...also resetting my summon bonus. XD

5 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

I won't argue with that despite my Lucius bias and healer bias in general. Priscilla has been a top notch character in my roster. I'd love to get a +ATK version of her. I think my current one is like...+RES -DEF. Not awful. She's great at baiting mages. And she's gorgeous inside and out to boot! She's just my third one...also resetting my summon bonus. XD

Lucius, in his game, originally wields light magic, so he shouldn't be in this banner (or be a healer). So a Lucius bias shouldn't matter! Besides, I'm pretty sure Lucius would want you to support Priscilla, the sister of Raven, the man whom he follows. ;)

I never looked up what nature my Priscilla is, because I never thought it relevant. She does an amazing job at healing and keeping the team alive and protected. That's what she does. I don't have Wrathful Staff, so attacking isn't her style. She heals and provides buffs/debuffs. My only regret is that I've already maxed out her Hero Merit!

3 minutes ago, Astellius said:

Lucius, in his game, originally wields light magic, so he shouldn't be in this banner (or be a healer). So a Lucius bias shouldn't matter! Besides, I'm pretty sure Lucius would want you to support Priscilla, the sister of Raven, the man whom he follows. ;)

I never looked up what nature my Priscilla is, because I never thought it relevant. She does an amazing job at healing and keeping the team alive and protected. That's what she does. I don't have Wrathful Staff, so attacking isn't her style. She heals and provides buffs/debuffs. My only regret is that I've already maxed out her Hero Merit!

I will always be bitter that Lucius is a healer in this game. I'm supporting Priscilla for as long as I can for sure. Lucius and Raven would want it. Priscilla is a great healer. The only problem is that she's pretty slow which can really suck, but I've made her work. I've gotten 1000+ HM so far. And she'll be seeing a lot more use this week.

12 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

I will always be bitter that Lucius is a healer in this game. I'm supporting Priscilla for as long as I can for sure. Lucius and Raven would want it. Priscilla is a great healer. The only problem is that she's pretty slow which can really suck, but I've made her work. I've gotten 1000+ HM so far. And she'll be seeing a lot more use this week.

Christmas Tharja: Light Mage, Colorless, uses Lightblade. Show everyone the spirit of Christmas by dropping 1000 pounds of triangle ignoring explosives! (To be honest I think she's probably a healer, though.)

Well, I've managed to accumulate 124 orbs. Might as well spend a few looking for Priscilla or an improved Clarine.

• 3* Clarine: I said improved. This is not what I meant.
  • 3* Clarine: Not what I meant!
  • 3* Felicia: At least you're not another damn Clarine.
  • 4* Sully: Why can't you be like Abel and have Swordbreaker 3?
  • 3* Jagen: Maybe I'll use your Fortify Cavalry.

I'm legitimately angry now. Such high hopes, such utter garbage. More wasted orbs.

Decided to roll for the Fury banner to get Eldigan. Got a bunch of fodders, and then a 5* Caeda to reset my pity percentage. 

For the first time, my prayer to Anna wasn't enough. 

I keep blowing my Orbs as soon as I get 5. Two tries today, got Raigh 3* (aka fuck that shit) and:

Corrin_zpsbljclrjm.png

+Spd/-Def

Not Katarina, but I can see I'm pretty eager to see him. Forgot that I was sort of looking for him, too. One of the few swordies I'm actually looking forward too.