9 Orbs. Summer Banner. One green, one blue. Got 4* Beruka and 5* Catria. What is up with this banner giving me 5* blues that AREN'T Summer Robin. I mean, I'm not complaining (Ninian was a delightful surprise and Catria is my favorite of the Whitewings), but it all seems so weird to me.

Edited by Lightning Grandmaster

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tried searching for Gray/Mathilda and Summer Frederick after receiving a few orbs.

Gray search was still fruitless though, although I did get some Shanna Desperation fodder. Also got 4 star Cain in main account and 4 star Chrom in second account.

I did manage to get 5 stars for each account though in the Summer banner!

Main account finally has an event unit- the Summer Frederick that I was searching for! He's +Def, but I don't remember the bane. It wasn't -Atk or -Spd thankfully so that's good enough for me. (Between this and the Tikini in my second account, I have the characters that I really wanted)

For the second account, unfortunately didn't get a focus unit, but I did get a 5 star Jeorge! With a weird +Def/-HP boon and bane combo but I can't complain. My +Atk Klein probably will still be my go to archer (easy MVP for Tempest Trials) but I'll train him up for mage fights.

Might try another summon on the last day to try my luck, although I've already been really lucky with these banners already. A Summer Robin/Gray for their Valour skills would be nice for both accounts, and Mathilda for personal reasons would also be good but she's not a priority.

So I've been trying all month for summer units and I've finally gotten some success.  The first 5* I got was a +speed -def Raven would followed by a + attack -res Reinhardt which are a nice plus but certainly not what I was aiming for.  Finally I got my first summer unit as Female Robin. She was -attack +def so not the best but she's more of a trophy kind of thing so I don't mind. Then today I pulled a summer Frederick which was a + res -def which again isn't the most optimal but it's still usable.  I'm just happy to get some of the special units.

Got bored and decided to spend my last 35 orbs sniping green. Look who's coming at the last pull.

-atk +res. My second -atk in this banner. The @Rezzy curse must be real.

Spoiler

L1kZzmy.jpg

Edited by Okigen

Now that TT isn't monopolizing my stamina I can do some Chain Challenge and finish up some of the leftover quests for orbs.

Spoiler

dlUvVIB.png

Gunter: +Res/-Hp, Draug: +Def/-Hp, Sophia: +Hp/-Spd, Palla: +Hp/-Atk, Arthur: +Def/-Spd

I was prepared for trouble...but not for this.

Gave Olwen another shot. Got an -Atk Klein for Death Blow fodder (don't have a Reinhardt to use as a go-between, and that's a waste of perfectly good Vantage fodder to begin with) and a +Spd -Atk Clair so I can maybe consider making a vanity Clair as well as my vanity Florina.

Did a bit of whaling and finally got my Summer Gaius! He's +atk/-spd which is a little bittersweet, but I'm finally happy I got him as I can now stop pulling colourless. Also managed to get my first Klein, Kagerou and Jeorge (all 4*) while looking for him and a second Hinata who I've been looking for as well

Did a bit of whaling and finally got my Summer Gaius! He's +atk/-spd which is a little bittersweet, but I'm finally happy I got him as I can now stop pulling colourless. Also managed to get my first Klein, Kagero and Jeorge (all 4*) while looking for him and a second Hinata who I've been looking for as well

Edit: Wow, they are pretty bad natured: Klein (+def/-atk), Jeorge (+def/-spd), Kagero (+res/-hp). Why do this to me game? It seems like Rebecca is my only archer with a ideal nature atm

Edited by Symphonica

Finally got a Summer unit! It's Gaius!

+Def/-Spd

Oh well. At least it's not +HP/-Atk or something like that. I think my +Spd/-Res Jeorge would be slightly better than Summer Gaius if he were 5*. Hey, though, I just wanted a Summer unit for the novelty. Now I can stop pulling in Summer banner!

Notable summons in the banner:

• +Def/-Spd Summer Gaius
  • +Spd/-Def Lucina - first Lucina and a character I kind of like
  • +Atk/-Res 5* Abel - good nature
  • +Def/-Atk 5* Roy - 5* mention
  • +Atk/-Def 4* Nowi - my first ever Nowi
  • +Spd/-Res 4* Catria - solid nature, first pulled Catria
  • +Atk/-HP 3* Nino - solid nature, if not perfect
  • Lachesis(es?) - I think it was my first time getting her?
  • Setsunas - first time getting her

I got a lot of training to do!

@Dual Dragons I think a defense bane might be better for Nino so she can have more HP to tank a magical hit. Not saying she can't already but her Resistance isn't that over the top. I'm personally aiming for a +Spd/Def- one. 

Edited by tobuShogi

Just now, tobuShogi said:

Woops. My bad. I meant Nino.

Ah, I see! I just figured any defensive bane is better for Nino, whether that's HP, Defense, or Resistance. I consider myself lucky with that nature for a low budget player. And I'll take it over my +HP/-Res and +HP/-Spd Ninos, haha.

20 minutes ago, Dual Dragons said:

Ah, I see! I just figured any defensive bane is better for Nino, whether that's HP, Defense, or Resistance. I consider myself lucky with that nature for a low budget player. And I'll take it over my +HP/-Res and +HP/-Spd Ninos, haha.

Yeah, it seems like offensive units who don't have much bulk usually want defensive banes. I've only pulled 2 Nino's and I'm still using my 4* +Res/Def- Nino that I pulled at the beginning of the game. I do have to say that her 34 speed has served me well but sometimes I really needed that 40 Speed after a Hone Speed buff and I don't have the Speed + 1 sacred seal. Good thing she's pullable at 3*. Can't wait till I pull a +Speed/-Def Nino so she can hit 50 Speed at 5* with Hone Speed buff with Darting Blow 3

9ELsAIi.png

With this set, she wins against all non-Reds and the above record includes reds. Both are calculated under Desperation range, enemy's Threaten Resistance debuff and +4 buff to her stats. On the down side it is expensive to build but at least they can be inherited via 4* units.

Edited by tobuShogi

Wellp I've been awake on planes, trains and busses for over 24 hours now so despite only having 11 orbs I decided heck with it and decided to try again for Sonya. No green :/, two red, two blue and a colorless. My pity rate was 3.75%. 

Spoiler

EdhrHmr.png

I'LL TAKE A SECOND LEON! Even better he's +def/-hp! My original was +res/-hp. This brings me up to two +1 5*'s! Thank you traveling!

Just pulled yet another 3* Saizo.  When will it end? I do believe that after spending all my F2P orbs sniping colorless on the same banner, I shall not get even a single 5* unit, let alone a summer unit.  Let this be a testament to my Arthur luck.

1 hour ago, GuiltyLove said:

4* -HP +Spd Ogma

Wasted boon on a Brave user...

Maybe not? I have a +SPD/-RES *5 Ogma. Can do quite a few things with that. He's at a respectable 32 speed and with Fury or LnD3 he's at 35 or 37 with a Brave weapon.

Just now, Zeo said:

Maybe not? I have a +SPD/-RES *5 Ogma. Can do quite a few things with that. He's at a respectable 32 speed and with Fury or LnD3 he's at 35 or 37 with a Brave weapon.

Darn, I need to use a lot of feathers to get LnD3. Are you gonna replace the weapon so he'll have even more speed?

34 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Darn, I need to use a lot of feathers to get LnD3. Are you gonna replace the weapon so he'll have even more speed?

+Spd Ogma has 37 Spd as a 5* coupled with 35 Atk if he ditches the Brave Sword. If anything, it would be preferable to ditch the Brave Sword as Fury and Life and Death would bump his Spd up to 40 and 42 respectively. That is, if you choose to promote him down the line.

Just now, Tybrosion said:

+Spd Ogma has 37 Spd as a 5* coupled with 35 Atk if he ditches the Brave Sword. If anything, it would be preferable to ditch the Brave Sword as Fury and Life and Death would bump his Spd up to 40 and 42 respectively. That is, if you choose to promote him down the line.

I might. I actually don't have many good reds to use. What would you recommend to give him?