Now that I have Genny I'm only pulling Red/Blue/Green in the Hero Fest banner. Reached 20 orbs again, so one more full pull.

Spoiler

LOy1r66.png

My third Mae, another Eliwood that I lost count for, and my first Clair. I'll take it.

Edited by Jave

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the hunt for Summer Elise. Getting lots of single or no green orbs. But the good news is I got 4* Soren in my collection! +Res/-Spd isn't a great nature but I still appreciate it. He must have come once he heard I picked up Ike. It's all he ever talks about.

Edit: And on the next day I randomly scored a 5 star Sheena. Nice. She's +HP/-Atk though, which is a little rubbish. Her Attack drops by four points instead of 3, making her weaker than even Draug, ouch. But like Soren, I'm glad to have her on the team regardless.

Edited by Glennstavos

I have done 25 pulls on the hero fest banner, I have yet to get any 5 star unit. I am at 6.25%. I did get my first vvonderfvl vvoman, so thats nice. I guess that is just balance after getting a 5* attk-/res+ S! Corrin, another 5* Roy, and a 5* Clair back to back.

Has nine orbs, goes into summon screen.

Present is one blue and one green.

Opens blue, finds Robin (M).

Goddamnit... OK, I suppose I'd be OK with Julia. Let's try the green.

Spoiler

aYECLU7.png

...You better not have killed the Ninians I was trying for.

+Def -Atk, by the way.

Edited by phineas81707

2 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Whoa. Ended up with two Deltheas. I guess that's the last I pull from the Tempest banner! One is +RES -ATK and the other is +DEF -SPD. I think I'll probably go with the former. 

She has the Attack to swallow that and does not have the defence to stand up to anything more powerful than a wet towel. Good call.

Just now, phineas81707 said:

She has the Attack to swallow that and does not have the defence to stand up to anything more powerful than a wet towel. Good call.

I figured that was the case. She kind of hits like a meteor even with -ATK. But at the very least, she's got a lot of functions giving buffs which should be a lot of fun. 

Oh! I also managed to get two knew Lukases at 4 stars. One is +DEF -SPD and the other is +ATK -SPD. Pretty darn good. It's going to be hard choosing one or the other. XD 

@Rezzy Your curse has cursed my Cains! Argh! xP 4 out of 5 total Cains I've pulled now were -Atk! The only one that wasn't was -Def. Talk about cruddy luck with this guy.

Edited by Anacybele

7 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

@Rezzy Your curse has cursed my Cains! Argh! xP 4 out of 5 total Cains I've pulled now were -Atk! The only one that wasn't was -Def. Talk about cruddy luck with this guy.

They really don't want him to kill his brother.

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

Same with mine.  I'd raise him for Horse Emblem, but both of mine have bad natures. 

After much blood, sweat, tears, and orbs, I finally pulled a +atk -spd Jaffar! What's the best approach to take with him? I'm planning to sacrifice a repeat Kagero for her dagger as soon as possible.

2 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Man, Cain just doesn't like us. :P

He knows that I was using Abel on my Arena team for the first few months.  He figured, first God, now Rezzy liked Abel better, so he figured he might as well not bother.  He had killed Abel, back when there was permadeath, but now he can't even do that, since fallen units just come right back after battle.

39 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

He knows that I was using Abel on my Arena team for the first few months.  He figured, first God, now Rezzy liked Abel better, so he figured he might as well not bother.  He had killed Abel, back when there was permadeath, but now he can't even do that, since fallen units just come right back after battle.

He might be mad that I used Abel too, and that I'm going to keep using him because mine is +Atk, -Res. :P

Edited by Anacybele

3 minutes ago, Astolfo! said:

At least you like, actually have him ;-;

I need wings of mercy...

If he knows you're just going to kill him for his skills, he'll never come.

I guess we'll soon begin again wondering if there's going to be a new Banner coming up as we rapidly approach the new Arena Season.

4 hours ago, GuiltyLove said:

4.75% pity rate now! Corrin will never come home :(

I hear ya :( Leo doesn't wanna be in my castle. I'm at 4.5 and nothing to show for it.

4 hours ago, Reloaded said:

Pulled two 5* Grays from Tempest Trials, both are +spd/-res.

Eenie meenie miney mo...

Merge.