• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, got a 5-star Merric from the Sacred Stones banner. What is it with this banner and giving me green 5-stars of units I already had at 4-stars? Also got my first Kagero so that's a plus. Haven't checked their natures yet though.

Had a 5% rate in TT banner- last ditch effort to summon red with 15 orbs:

- Another meh 3 star Lon'qu :(

-A new Athena, this time +Res/-Def. My old one was -Spd/+Atk...i mean at least the bane isn't as bad? But +Atk was good too, not sure who becomes fodder..

-A +HP/-Spd Draug at 4 star. Draug's selling point is his Speed though right? Ward Armour fodder it is.

Sadly no 5 stars and 2 orbs left, if only i new CYL announcement was next week..

Second account had some YOLO pulls so I could feel better about my failed attempt.

From TT banner:

- A 4 star +Atk/-Res Cain!! Miles better than my -Atk one from before who was the most painful unit to train and will now be WoM fodder.

- A +Res/-HP Adult Tiki at 4 star. Decent if I put HP+3 sacred seal i guess?

From Summer banner hunting for Summer Corrin:

- A bad Abel which is good Swordbreaker fodder.

- 5 star Olwen!?!?! She's +Def/-Res which is an awkward boon/bane, but I guess if I give her Life and Death it doesn't really matter? As long as she's not Atk/Spd bane, then I'll take it. Maybe I can put her with Reinhardt for more defense wins, although I will need lots of fodder (might need to upgrade an Odin). Wonder if she's better than Ursula who I just put Blarblade on a few weeks ago...

So far my hunt for Summer Leo has gotten me a 5* Marth and a regular Leo. I am currently up to a 4% pity rate with only the consolation prizes of a Hinata and an extra Seliph of note this past week, and CYL is right around the corner. Great!

3 hours ago, DarkLordIvy said:

So far my hunt for Summer Leo has gotten me a 5* Marth and a regular Leo. I am currently up to a 4% pity rate with only the consolation prizes of a Hinata and an extra Seliph of note this past week, and CYL is right around the corner. Great!

Leo is QR3 fodder though~ I gave mine to Catria centuries ago! It was good while she was using it~

47 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Leo is QR3 fodder though~ I gave mine to Catria centuries ago! It was good while she was using it~

Normal Leo might not be amazing but I do like him, so he won't be fodder for me! It's just a bit frustrating getting him on the same banner as his seasonal variant :V

1 hour ago, DarkLordIvy said:

Normal Leo might not be amazing but I do like him, so he won't be fodder for me! It's just a bit frustrating getting him on the same banner as his seasonal variant :V

I got a few regular Corrins while trying to get Summer Corrin :V

feels bad

1 hour ago, DarkLordIvy said:

Normal Leo on a Horse Emblem Team with a blade time and buffs actually will kill everything. Even some blues. I understand your pain on not getting his seasonal variant.  I've been pulling for him all month and haven't gotten a single 5*. I'm almost up to 5.5% pity rate. 

13 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

feels bad

This game loves throwing us ironic bones for our troubles. 

10 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

Normal Leo on a Horse Emblem Team with a blade time and buffs actually will kill everything. Even some blues. I understand your pain on not getting his seasonal variant.  I've been pulling for him all month and haven't gotten a single 5*. I'm almost up to 5.5% pity rate. 

I've been considering giving him a blade tome, and I do have a 4* Tharja sitting around collecting dust. I should just stick her in the queue to be 5*'d. 

5.5%! Dang you are living a gatcha nightmare! I really hope you're able to pull him in the next few days! D:

1 minute ago, DarkLordIvy said:

This game loves throwing us ironic bones for our troubles. 

Next thing you know I will be pulling for CYL Roy and get nothing but 4* Roys D:

1 minute ago, DarkLordIvy said:

5.5%! Dang you are living a gatcha nightmare! I really hope you're able to pull him in the next few days! D:

I had 4.5 and 5.25% for the two summer banners :P

15 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Next thing you know I will be pulling for CYL Roy and get nothing but 4* Roys D:

If you get nothing but normal Roy's maybe I'll finally get normal Lyn or Roy (or just an Ike that isn't -atk!)

20 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

I had 4.5 and 5.25% for the two summer banners :P

I know I ended the Battleing Zephiel banner with at least 5% and no 5*'s in my hunt for Jaffar, but I guess I've otherwise gotten fairly lucky with at least getting something on most banners I go for. 

1 hour ago, GuiltyLove said:

feels bad

Draconic Aura though. I’d take all these regular female Corrins off your hands if you don’t mind.

3 minutes ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

Seems that whenever I pull a Matthew, he's always neutral. All of them.

Probably all those free Matthews people sent home. He toughened up to become 3 star but still nobody wants him.

1 hour ago, Glennstavos said:

Probably all those free Matthews people sent home. He toughened up to become 3 star but still nobody wants him.

No kidding. I'll be nice, and merge them all.

Meanwhile, somebody decided to Wrys up to the challenge and promote for Live to Serve 3 Fodder.

shot for bad pun 

With literally my last orb I managed to pull a +SPD -RES Tana finally! I spent all my orbs since the beginning of the banner on SS for Innes and Tana ... 

Now I have to hord feathers ...

Edited by mampfoid

21 hours ago, DarkLordIvy said:

I've been considering giving him a blade tome, and I do have a 4* Tharja sitting around collecting dust. I should just stick her in the queue to be 5*'d. 

Blade Tome Leo without buffs does about the same damage as his Brynhilder but with buffs he does crazy amounts of damage.

Me too! I hope I can atleast get something at this point. I hate to leave a banner with that high of a rate.

8 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

Blade Tome Leo without buffs does about the same damage as his Brynhilder but with buffs he does crazy amounts of damage.

Me too! I hope I can atleast get something at this point. I hate to leave a banner with that high of a rate.

There's no kill like overkill with a beloved character!

The banner is up to 4.25% for me as of this morning. I've started pulling for Elise out of desperation for a consolation prize. She would be giving away her tome but I'd be better than nothing for me. 

8 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

There's no kill like overkill with a beloved character!

The banner is up to 4.25% for me as of this morning. I've started pulling for Elise out of desperation for a consolation prize. She would be giving away her tome but I'd be better than nothing for me.