My heart. Just pulled a pure neutral NY!Takumi!!! <33 So glad I got both of the ones I wanted in 2 days. Ny!Azura (+Spd/-Def (which I already fixed with a +Def weapon upgrade) and now NY!Takumi. 

Back to 0 orbs, but at least I can start saving since I don't forsee any new banners which I'll HAVE to pull from at least for a week or more. Really glad, because actual Takumi took me literally since the start of the game to pull (and countless wasted orbs (and painful 9% pity rates) on all his banners), and I was worried my bad luck with him would carry over. Haha.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoa.... Decided to do green yolo summons on the NY banner. Spent  14 orbs and got NY Azura. She’s even +SPD -RES. I honestly just wanted a unit with Hone Fliers that wasn’t Hinoka, but wow! This is great!

I tried again on the New Year banner. No pity-breaker this time, but I did pull a couple of notable 4-Stars:

+SPD/-HP Kagero: I think I might actually have this nature already, but I won't complain about getting two +SPD Kageros if that's the case.

+HP/-RES Leon: Someone I didn't have! And I wanted him too! Not sure how I'll build him, but I'm definitely going to.

And a bunch of units who were sent home for feathers or will be held onto until I figure out who wants their skills and/or weapons.
Pity rate's at 3.75%, so I'll try again tomorrow when the next batch of New Year Orbs come in. Hopefully I'll get a 5-Star soon, after which I can start saving for the next Legendary banner and also for whatever they do in February.

Edited by ILikeKirbys

55 minutes ago, Res said:

Well, well... in trying my hardest to pull NY!Takumi I finally got Lukas (got a summoning screen with no colorless, so picked blue for my sole pull).

Congrats, nice to see to see you back.  I broke down and bought some Orbs, bur I managed to get Takumi and Azura in the same pull.

18 hours ago, mcsilas said:

HOLY WHOA-!!!! +Spd/-Res!!! Okay game, I like you again...for now.

I have a +6 +Spd/-Def Ryoma, and I still couldn't pull that specific IV. How the heck did you...

Even my free summon Ryoma was a mere +Def/-Res

1 hour ago, Logos said:

I have a +6 +Spd/-Def Ryoma, and I still couldn't pull that specific IV. How the heck did you...

Even my free summon Ryoma was a mere +Def/-Res

By getting bad luck on pulling infantry swords for the whole of the year

Thank goodness for free TT sword units like Joshua

Got pity-broken by +DEF/-ATK Mist on the New Year banner. Well, my Genny will probably appreciate Recover+ and Miracle, so it's not so bad.

Got a couple of Rodericks too. Game really wants me to use him. I'll check boons/banes later today.

Not pulling on the New Year banner again, gonna save up for future banners (I'm assuming there'll be something for the anniversary in February, and I think there's another Legendary banner at the end of the month?).

Edited by ILikeKirbys

Pulled with 17 orbs (again), in one session.

Got a -Def / +Res Happy New Years! Camilla, lol.

And a 5* Klein who is +Def, -Speed. 

Those are going away to my units. Though, I'm not sure who to give Camilla to considering she's the only other unit with Ward Fliers, so I will keep her for now.

Scraped together a bunch of orbs for another pull.  616 total pulled units so far.

So, when you hear that little voice in your head say "check every last orb". . .

Spoiler

PuQibVe.jpg

. . .you open every last orb.

For boons/banes:

Spoiler

Leo (+Atk/-Def): WHAT.  AGAIN.  Second Leo I've pulled, second one that's +Atk.  He's so getting -blade, as soon as I get another disposable Tharja.
Takumi (+HP/-Atk): This essentially turns him into mage-tanking +Atk Saizo.  I really wish I had Nekomata Sakura, since the Kitty Paddle would've been perfect on him!  Oh, well, it's Fury/QR for him!
Wendy (+Spd/-Atk): Hector could get away with this because he has Distant Counter, innate QR, and an Atk stat that doesn't suck.  You. . .don't.
Sakura (+Atk/-HP): 31/30 offenses aren't anything to write home about. . .but she matches Leo, and I really should update that story of mine. . .dammit, decisions!
Gordin (+Res/-HP): I occasionally give people Shove + Vantage.

Holy crap that was a good pull.  Definitely makes up for my earlier ones!  I'm done with this banner!

Belated Happy New Year and good luck to all! The Happy New Year banner gave me a free Brave Lyn, noice. She had a speed bane and I already have a +speed +2 of her so it was either +1 HP and resistance for her with a merge or attack smoke fodder. Sorry Lyn, but you're fodder. Hopefully this is a sign of good things to come? That would be welcome after the disappointment of the recent banners - my luck on the Legendary Heroes banner left much to be desired. I only got two five stars out of at least 35 summoned units (I don't think I did more than nine sessions so no more than 45 summoned units). It gave me a -speed Brave Roy (galeforce and desperation 3 for Barst) and my first Innes. He's +attack -resistance. I like the boon but the bane is far from ideal. He currently has the highest attack out of all of my archers and he comes with cancel affinity so I might give him brave bow and death blow. Or maybe life and death. 48/34 offense on a brave is no joke. His defenses are, however. Mmm, delicious 9 defense with 35 HP. Poor thing. I just need his sister so she can protect him. The Winter Festival banner was a tease. I wanted Chrom the most and I wasn't particular about the rest of them. I ended up on Santa Chrom's naughty list but I did get Lissa (-speed +resistance) and Tharja (-attack +defense). I'm sure they got plenty of lumps of coal too so they'll be right at home. 

I really want Azura. Takumi would be swell too. I wouldn't mind Camilla either but Azura is definitely my top priority. I can't bring myself to try to pull only greens now that I'm not purchasing orbs anymore so for the sake of my sanity I will pull colorless and red as well. Having a month eases things up a bit - let's see how this goes.

*Sigh* So I have been dumping whatever free orbs I can get into this NY banner. I get up to 4% Pity and of course there are no greens. Seriously this banner apparently hates the color green. Anyways I can choose between 4 reds and 1 blue. I grab a red and BAM! -HP/+DEF Celica appears. I mean I guess it is better than the -SPD/+Something Celica I had before. But she isn't likely to see much use either way. I wouldn't have minded Camilla, even if she isn't the one I REALLY want, but still would have been better than an off banner duplicate!

YAS!! I had thrown some orbs into the Raven and Lucius banner because I really wanted one of them. I pulled my first 5* Lucius today!!!! He’s +RES -DEF, so not the +SPD copy I’m looking for, but finally, he gets to be a +3!!! I’m so happy!!!

Well went snipping for Azura again, no luck.  I did finally get a Cecilia who is not -spd so I am happy with that, but when ever I get more then one green orb in a session I end up with same green unit in all of them.  I will save orbs and pull again on Friday, I don't have any Azuras and this is the one I want the most, I hope I have good luck next time I pull.

12 hours ago, eclipse said:

Scraped together a bunch of orbs for another pull.  616 total pulled units so far.

So, when you hear that little voice in your head say "check every last orb". . .

Reveal hidden contents

PuQibVe.jpg

. . .you open every last orb.

For boons/banes:

Reveal hidden contents

Leo (+Atk/-Def): WHAT.  AGAIN.  Second Leo I've pulled, second one that's +Atk.  He's so getting -blade, as soon as I get another disposable Tharja.
Takumi (+HP/-Atk): This essentially turns him into mage-tanking +Atk Saizo.  I really wish I had Nekomata Sakura, since the Kitty Paddle would've been perfect on him!  Oh, well, it's Fury/QR for him!
Wendy (+Spd/-Atk): Hector could get away with this because he has Distant Counter, innate QR, and an Atk stat that doesn't suck.  You. . .don't.
Sakura (+Atk/-HP): 31/30 offenses aren't anything to write home about. . .but she matches Leo, and I really should update that story of mine. . .dammit, decisions!
Gordin (+Res/-HP): I occasionally give people Shove + Vantage.

Holy crap that was a good pull.  Definitely makes up for my earlier ones!  I'm done with this banner!

*Clap* *Clap*

You've joined the 3 in one club. I've never gotten more than 2 *5's in a pull before and most of those have been the same unit twice. Grats.

This was from a few days ago, but my laptop kinda crapped out, so I couldn't post...

Anyway, with 90 orbs, I got my girl Azura! @GuiltyLove @Arcanite @MrSmokestack She's +Res -Spd, which is kinda annoying (muh -Spd curse), but oh well.

Spoiler

rLuUST2.png

Also got a Camilla to go with. +Res -HP.

Spoiler

KGnSXEu.png

Didn't get any other 5*s, but I did get two cool 4*s:

My first ever Titania! @Rezzy has finally come home. @Vaximillian

Now to... raise Titania up and... Hmm... That's a nice axe...

Spoiler

7JNONI0.png

Also got a neutral Soleil. If my Camilla was a good nature, I would have foddered Soleil off (eventually) for Firesweep, but now I'm not sure.

Spoiler

GfQVL80.png

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

This was from a few days ago, but my laptop kinda crapped out, so I couldn't post...

Anyway, with 90 orbs, I got my girl Azura! @GuiltyLove @Arcanite @MrSmokestack She's +Res -Spd, which is kinda annoying (muh -Spd curse), but oh well.

Hide contents

rLuUST2.png

Also got a Camilla to go with. +Res -HP.

Reveal hidden contents

KGnSXEu.png

Didn't get any other 5*s, but I did get two cool 4*s:

My first ever Titania! @Rezzy has finally come home. @Vaximillian

Now to... raise Titania up and... Hmm... That's a nice axe...

Hide contents

7JNONI0.png

Also got a neutral Soleil. If my Camilla was a good nature, I would have foddered Soleil off (eventually) for Firesweep, but now I'm not sure.

Hide contents

GfQVL80.png

nice mang

i want soleil

i got NY Camilla and Azura. both were +spd -res. ur luck will turn around one of these days 

2 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

That's what happens when bad luck turns around. 

Well I've had continuous bad luck especially in terms of natures for the second half of 2017... After not getting Bridelia, I spent a ton of orbs just to get one -Spd SCorn, and then I pulled -Spd Brave Lucina and -Atk Brave Roy, and -Spd Neko Sakura... It's really fucking annoying that I have to deal with these bullshit natures after beating RNG to just get the unit I want.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

Just now, GuiltyLove said:

That's what happens when bad luck turns around. 

Well I've had continuous bad luck especially in terms of natures for the second half of 2017... After not getting Bridelia, I spent a ton of orbs just to get one -Spd SCorn, and then I pulled -Spd Brave Lucina and -Atk Brave Roy, and -Spd Neko Sakura... It's really fucking annoying.