Another failed attempt at Azura. But at least finally got an Amelia! Wooot!!!

After all of these recent banners failing to get her. Finally, just finally! She is even -HP +SPD. I haven't decided what I want to build her as yet though.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Free pull and first pull of the year gave me 3* Reposition and possible TA2 fodder. Not too bad, although not the Gray I was not so secretly hoping for. There was another red so I pulled that, too, and got a 3* Disappointment (someone I can't even remember as I had such little use for them).

Oh well. On to the next banner ^.^

8 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Anyway, with 90 orbs, I got my girl Azura! @GuiltyLove @Arcanite @MrSmokestack She's +Res -Spd, which is kinda annoying (muh -Spd curse), but oh well.

Reveal hidden contents

rLuUST2.png

Also got a Camilla to go with. +Res -HP.

Reveal hidden contents

KGnSXEu.png

Onee-chan has you beat LOL

Gratz though!

So for the anti-cav I figured either Gray or Rhajat would be fine since I have neither. Have 2 reds, 2 colorless, and a blue. So I grab a red. I could use some Sword Valor. Odd though. I didn't know Gray had boobs.

JKDBzmK.png
I should probably check the nature(checks, Neutral), but I have her at 4*+10 with a solid nature, so this 5* isn't much important. I suppose she'll sit in the barracks just incase I every get enough that I consider promoting her.

And I really should complain even if she is basically a dup, because my pull on the NY banner results are -
jwVOYdg.png
Yeah that is 2 off banner 5*'s in as many pulls. Both were dups that I already had. Soren is +RES/-HP, my current is the far superior +SPD/-DEF. Is poor fodder so may as make Soren into a 5*+2.

That also makes 3 off banner 5*s for the NY banner. Yeah that is a lot of 5*s for the amount of orbs, but why couldn't one of them have been on banner? Now I have dups of Merric, Celica and Soren thanks to NY.

3 hours ago, Rezzy said:

Congrats! What nature is Titania?

Oh, I actually forgot to check at first, but she's +Spd -Def!

2 hours ago, MrSmokestack said:

@SatsumaFSoysoy I still have 100+ orbs. I’m indecisive

Flying dancer with Hone Fliers, and the Guidance seal exists. What's not to like?

Also, Monika is best.

26 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Flying dancer with Hone Fliers, and the Guidance seal exists. What's not to like?

Nice IVs.

I mean there’s Gray right now and Nowi merges that I’d like to pull for instead so eh

Then again I also need more Reposition and Nino merges so that gives me an excuse to get spooked by her instead. Let’s see what I’ll do.

26 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Also, Monika is best.

Not you too

Pls no bulli

8 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Nice IVs.

I mean there’s Gray right now and Nowi merges that I’d like to pull for instead so eh

Then again I also need more Reposition and Nino merges so that gives me an excuse to get spooked by her instead. Let’s see what I’ll do.

Not you too

Pls no bulli

You shall pull for Azura, the goddess.

Sayori is second best to me, so I won't bulli.

2 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Oh, I actually forgot to check at first, but she's +Spd -Def!

Also, Monika is best.

That's pretty good.  I think it's her best nature, actually.

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

That's pretty good.  I think it's her best nature, actually.

I thought it was +Atk? Though I assume both are good.

I kinda have people that want Emerald Axes, though... Would you like to be a blood sacrifice? >W>

1 hour ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I kinda have people that want Emerald Axes, though... Would you like to be a blood sacrifice? >W>

+Atk Titania has 31/34 offenses while +Spd Titania has 28/37 offenses. I'd personally wait for an axe cavalier with around 31/34 neutral offenses or an axe Cain or Luke which could have happened in two instances with Kieran for the Dauntless Crimeans banner and Lex for the World of Holy War banner, but didn't. Why do we still only have three axe cavaliers and two of them are basically the same unit!?

Anyway, 31/34 offenses to me is average attack with good speed while 28/37 offenses still is average attack, but now she has even better speed. With -Def, she has 22 defense which could make it difficult for her to deal with physical units without Emerald Axe lowering the damage she takes from lance units except for default Mathilda and if you summoned a -Res Titania, well, that kind of kills the thing that sets her apart from Frederick and Gunter. Titania is someone I like as a wall, mostly to blues, magic, and Reinhardt, rather than an offensive unit who I would rather have Brave Axe Frederick and Gunter doing that, but at this point, I'd rather have them be physical walls with forged axes increasing their physical bulk since we're hopefully, eventually, going to get some other damned axe cavalier who has around 32/32 offenses. Freaking Lex being a Luke clone would be good enough, developers. Seriously.

Oh, and please don't sacrifice her for Emerald Axe. Arthur is there for that and Narcian even though you would anger the Supreme Being of Perfection. :p

Edited by Kaden

I'll see if I can get that dancing flier. Also, free unit day.

2 each Red, Blue, 1 Green (Perfect)

3* Barst (Reposition's fine)

Back to NY banner.

2 each Blue, Green, 1 Colourless

3* Gunter (Well, he has Hone Cav), 3* Frederick (Probably worse to pull sadly)

3 Red, 1 each Green, Colourless

4* Beruka (+Atk/-HP. Is it any good?)

2 each Blue, Green, 1 Colourless

3* Arthur (Lancebreaker fodder then), 4* Frederick (I swear he wants to be too common. I also have +Atk/-Res already)

2 each Red, Green, 1 Blue

3* Cecilia (I've been looking for her lately actually. Rally Res is something I can use for another fodder), 4* Gunter (Well, he does have Hone Cav right away. +Def/-HP)

3 Colourless, 1 each Red, Green

4* Cecilia (Well, it's ER 3 from the off)

That was disappointing.

2 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

+Spd is better because it lets her double more units and Atk gets a boost from Emerald Axe, when Spd doesn't.

No, you can use an Arthur for Emerald Axe, and killing a perfect natured Titania means I would never forgive you.

1 hour ago, Kaden said:

+Atk Titania has 31/34 offenses while +Spd Titania has 28/37 offenses. I'd personally wait for an axe cavalier with around 31/34 neutral offenses or an axe Cain or Luke which could have happened in two instances with Kieran for the Dauntless Crimeans banner and Lex for the World of Holy War banner, but didn't. Why do we still only have three axe cavaliers and two of them are basically the same unit!?

Anyway, 31/34 offenses to me is average attack with good speed while 28/37 offenses still is average attack, but now she has even better speed. With -Def, she has 22 defense which could make it difficult for her to deal with physical units without Emerald Axe lowering the damage she takes from lance units except for default Mathilda and if you summoned a -Res Titania, well, that kind of kills the thing that sets her apart from Frederick and Gunter. Titania is someone I like as a wall, mostly to blues, magic, and Reinhardt, rather than an offensive unit who I would rather have Brave Axe Frederick and Gunter doing that, but at this point, I'd rather have them be physical walls with forged axes increasing their physical bulk since we're hopefully, eventually, going to get some other damned axe cavalier who has around 32/32 offenses. Freaking Lex being a Luke clone would be good enough, developers. Seriously.

Oh, and please don't sacrifice her for Emerald Axe. Arthur is there for that and Narcian even though you would anger the Supreme Being of Perfection. :p

I was mostly thinking of the DC set. Apparently she actually can miss kills against Green tome users, especially those that carry Fury, with +Spd over +Atk when GTB is being run.

4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

No, you can use an Arthur for Emerald Axe, and killing a perfect natured Titania means I would never forgive you.

Would you curse me with -Atk for life? -Spd is already pain.

6 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I was mostly thinking of the DC set. Apparently she actually can miss kills against Green tome users, especially those that carry Fury, with +Spd over +Atk when GTB is being run.

Would you curse me with -Atk for life? -Spd is already pain.

You would get both -Atk and -Spd.  They would instate the double-banes that people thought were a possibility for the first couple weeks after Heroes released.

4 hours ago, Rezzy said:

You would get both -Atk and -Spd.  They would instate the double-banes that people thought were a possibility for the first couple weeks after Heroes released.

But then I'd have double boons... Maybe I'll just pull for healers lel.

5 hours ago, Rezzy said:

You want to see some other banes than −Atk for a change, I presume?

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

You want to see some other banes than −Atk for a change, I presume?

It would be nice.  I'm wondering what the next banner is going to be.  Probably the third holiday banner in a row.

Gunnthra's introduction to the game feels weird.  She just had a four-day banner with no accompanying maps or story whatsoever.  Who is this person?

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

It would be nice.  I'm wondering what the next banner is going to be.  Probably the third holiday banner in a row.

Gunnthra's introduction to the game feels weird.  She just had a four-day banner with no accompanying maps or story whatsoever.  Who is this person?

It'd be pretty cool if the next banner is Archanea-related since the Mystery of the Fire Emblem was released on January 21st, 1994. Might make more sense for one to occur in mid-April since the original Fire Emblem (and Path of Radiance and Awakening) was released on April 20th, 1990.

Welp, pulled my last heroes for Raven & Lucius banner, and all I got were fodders. ): But the game has been treating me well lately, so I can’t complain. Guess I have to work on Raven from the ground up.

Another try for Azura and another pity breaker. This time my third Boey (-ATK +RES). This game hates me...

Free summon gave me my 2nd 5* Sileph which is useless fodder. He is -HP+DEF but I already have -HP+SPD. Pretty sure +SPD is better to avoid doubles.

@Zeo @Vaximillian @Cute Chao

So my finger slipped. Because Warriors map was ending fairly soon, I wanted to try and get a Gray before I train Ryoma for that sweet Sword Valour bonus, but instead got a 4 star +Def/-Res Henry, a 3 star Hana and a 4 star Caeda who became fodder.

Then I tried to do YOLO summon in New Year's banner and...

tumblr_p22qlnnTPq1qcrdmuo2_1280.pngtumblr_p22qlnnTPq1qcrdmuo1_1280.png

Holy whoa! I think this is after I got Takumi last week as well!

She's +Spd/-Res so she's speedy, but somehow her Res plummets down 4 points to 22, making it equal to her Def.

Might give her Emerald Axe to compensate for the lower bulk? or Triangle Adept 2 (no Roy...).

She's my second file's first Azura, and more importantly I FINALLY HAVE A GREEN DANCER!!!! All colour dancers are now complete in my second file! She flies as well, so suddenly upgraded flier team! 

Also that Fredericl is +Atk/-Res but I already have the 5 star one I'm using for TT, so he quickly became New Moon/Wings of Mercy fodder for Airzura since I was at full barracks. I'm just glad I got green orbs!

I tried to emulate my success in my main, but only have a 4 star Raigh for Gray attempt, and a Bartre/Arthur for NY banner. Guess someone's getting Fury 2. Still a month left for that anyway so I'll be patient since I'm down to 63 orbs (57 on second account but it was worth it).