So, the free summon for the tempest gave me a 4-star Jakob.

I'm okay with this. His nature is +atk -HP, compared to my previous +res -spd one.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4* Laslow (+HP/-Def) for my free pull, which of course had no colorless stones so I couldn't even try for a 5* Sakura. I already got him as a +Atk 4*, so the free Axebreaker fodder is appreciated I guess. It could've been worse at any rate.

Free summon was Eliwood, but those two blue orbs seemed funny. Plucked one of them and there was Hinoka. Wow! She's +Spd/-HP which basically makes her neutral Cordelia. Really happy to have her in the collection. And Eliwood gave up his Ward Cav to Clarine since I had no room for him in the barracks and had been meaning to give her that.

Free summon from RD banner was 3 star Lissa. Kind of a big disappointment for me especially since there was not even a single blue orb there. I guess its the game's way of telling me not to bother trying to go for Micaiah.

Also tried my free summon on the mini tempest banner and got 3 star Subaki...Not the Hoshidan Pegasus Knight I was looking for. Decided to throw 32 more orbs at the banner and finally got Hinoka. She's -Spd/+Res but that's RNG for ya. And with that I finally have all the Hoshidan Royals. Now if only Xander's GHB would return and I can get the last Nohrian Royal I still don't have.

I wish I knew what if IS have something big planned for February because otherwise I would spend more orbs trying for Micaiah, merges for NY Azura and a better natured Hinoka.

Tempest Trial mini banner? Nice surprise to be so soon- I have space for 1 unit so here and I kind of want a Ryoma for my main..

Of course there are no Reds. 1 blue, 3 greens and 1 colourless- I picked blue for a non -Atk Hinoka and..

tumblr_p2hj6mjxPO1qcrdmuo1_540.png

@Zeo @DefaultBeep @Vaximillian

I needed 5 star blue mages (too bad Micaiah ain't in the normal pool yet) so I'll take it.

She's +Res/-Spd which is sad though (ah the return of -Spd curse). I have a 4 star one I'm training that's +Res/-Def so she'll be my main Tailtiu for now. I think I'll just level the 5 star up and be emergency Blarblade+ fodder for someone. Not sure who yet (I got a -Atk Linde, and I guess Ursula? Or the +Atk Mae who's still 4 star.)

Second account gave me a 3 star +Spd/-Res Setsuna. Bowbreaker is nice, and I do already have a perfect Hinoka and Ryoma (a 5 star Sakura would be nice to save me some feathers but alas). Oh yeah no red orbs again, but 3 blues (if I pulled blue and failed to get someone I would've open the others but this account has a lower orb count so I wasn't going to give in).

Edited by mcsilas

4 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Tempest Trial mini banner? Nice surprise to be so soon- I have space for 1 unit so here and I kind of want a Ryoma for my main..

Of course there are no Reds. 1 blue, 3 greens and 1 colourless- I picked blue for a non -Atk Hinoka and..

*snip*

I needed 5 star blue mages (too bad Micaiah ain't in the normal pool yet) so I'll take it.

She's +Res/-Spd which is sad though (ah the return of -Spd curse). I have a 4 star one I'm training that's +Res/-Spd so I think I'll just level her up and be emergency Blarblade+ fodder for someone. Not sure who yet (I got a -Atk Linde, and I guess Ursula? Or the +Atk Mae who's still 4 star.)

Second account gave me a 3 star +Spd/-Res Setsuna. Bowbreaker is nice, and I do already have a perfect Hinoka and Ryoma (a 5 star Sakura would be nice to save me some feathers but alas). Oh yeah no red orbs again, but 3 blues (if I pulled blue and failed to get someone I would've open the others but this account has a lower orb count so I wasn't going to give in).

While I'm always happy to see Tailtiu, I'm sad that she had such an unfortunate boon... She may indeed be better suited for being fodder.

Sounds like a great time to build a 0x4 Quaddsuna! If only she was -Atk as well...

1 minute ago, DefaultBeep said:

While I'm always happy to see Tailtiu, I'm sad that she had such an unfortunate boon... She may indeed be better suited for being fodder.

Sounds like a great time to build a 0x4 Quaddsuna! If only she was -Atk as well...

+Spd at least mean she'll go super fast!

I have a +Atk/-Res Setsuna one in my main though. One day.

But yeah kinda ironic Setsuna shows up in a banner for Hinoka.

Also I messed up my wording in my post. 5 star Tailtiu will be levelled up for the conversation and then become future fodder. I have a 4 star +Res/-Def one which has a better bane at least. So I'll continue levelling her as well, but maybe Ill wait for a +Spd one to actually build her.

I know I should keep trying for Micaiah but ...ooh shinies.

TT banner yielded:

4-star +Spd -Res Palla - nice but I've already got one.

3-star +Atk -HP Lon'qu - I keep getting these good IV 3-star Lon'qus, why?

4-star +HP -Def Clair - I guess I can replace all my former Drag Backs with Hit and Run, she keeps turning up.

I'm at 432/435 units at the moment and don't really want to spend orbs expanding the barracks. My next batch of 20000 feathers might be spent on making a +10 Bartre or similar - I have a level 40 +Atk -HP one and I have exactly 10 other ones, all at 3-star, so....

Edited by Humanoid

1 minute ago, mcsilas said:

+Spd at least mean she'll go super fast!

I have a +Atk/-Res Setsuna one in my main though. One day.

But yeah kinda ironic Setsuna shows up in a banner for Hinoka.

Also I messed up my wording in my post. 5 star Tailtiu will be levelled up for the conversation and then become future fodder. I have a 4 star +Res/-Def one which has a better bane at least. So I'll continue levelling her as well, but maybe Ill wait for a +Spd one to actually build her.

I have a +Atk/-Res Setsuna as well. Someday she will be promoted... but now that Clarisse and Bride Cordelia can get HM again, that day has just been pushed farther away.

Ah, sounds fair. My current 5-star is +HP/-Res, which has worked just fine so far, just not perfect. Although I do have a +Atk/-HP 4-star that I may promote and merge until a +Spd Tailtiu comes around.

And I just realized that I said unfortunate boon instead of bane, so we both messed up wording, haha. In my defense, it's like 2 AM; I should probably go to bed soon...

Well I did a free blue since I wouldn't mind Hinoka. Got a 4*Gwendolyn. Ah well. I might be close to having enough to make a 4*+10 now if I count the 3*s. And I do need Barracks space. Should probably check if one has a decent nature.

1 hour ago, mcsilas said:

She's +Res/-Spd which is sad though (ah the return of -Spd curse). I have a 4 star one I'm training that's +Res/-Spd so I think I'll just level her up and be emergency Blarblade+ fodder for someone. Not sure who yet (I got a -Atk Linde, and I guess Ursula? Or the +Atk Mae who's still 4 star.)

Bane sucks but you can never have enough Blarblade+ fodder. Someone will eventually take that tome. Just wait and see.

43 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

I have a +Atk/-Res Setsuna as well. Someday she will be promoted... but now that Clarisse and Bride Cordelia can get HM again, that day has just been pushed farther away.

Ah, sounds fair. My current 5-star is +HP/-Res, which has worked just fine so far, just not perfect. Although I do have a +Atk/-HP 4-star that I may promote and merge until a +Spd Tailtiu comes around.

And I just realized that I said unfortunate boon instead of bane, so we both messed up wording, haha. In my defense, it's like 2 AM; I should probably go to bed soon...

I mean to be fair, her Res isn't *that* spectacular anyway haha

@Zeo Yeah, saves me 20k feathers from 5 starring Odin! I thin my main has a similar curse with your blue mage natures. The only good one is my Robin. Or at least, +Spd used to be good back then, he's still pretty useful now though. Oh and +Res Reinhardt but he's Reinhardt. Also still need to meet a +Atk one.

2 hours ago, Zeo said:

@Alkaid I'm not sure if you ever got her but here you go, another Hinoka banner, get on it.

EDIT: Whoops, just saw your post on the previous page. Best of luck to you.

This banner hurts my soul by dropping right now.

I still really want to get her, but there's so much possible stuff that could happen next month that I already don't have enough orbs saved for.. Brave Lucina likely being on the next legendary banner pains me too.

Got my third free pull 5* today. 

TT banner, decided to go for blue in the hopes of getting Hinoka...

A wild Olwen appears! 

I already have her, but since my current one is -Spd, I'm really hopeful for a good boon/bane combo this time. 

I'm also weak and pulled more for Zelgius. Got a dupe young Tiki - a character I already have and already never use. There's so many reds I don't have, it's getting annoying to keep pulling dupes if I can't pull the focus character. Gray, Celica - heck, even Marth, M!Corrin or Chrom - would be nicely received. I don't want dupes of characters I already have at 5* -.- 

Unless it's Eldigan or Siegbert with a better boon/bane... wouldn't argue. Why Young Tiki, though? I have no use for her -.-

Free summon off new years TT is... Tharja. Cool, I can finally use these 20k feathers to give Halloween Nowi Raudhrblade+.

Then... 5* Sakura. +Spd -Atk, which I guess is one of her better natures? It at least leaves her Atk at 36 and lets her use 18 HP Physic heals...

I did a few pulls on the TT mini banner and got 5 star Lilina...who I already had an optimal 5 star of. :/ A merge is nice, but I wanted Ryoma or Hinoka. I've pulled two Ryomas, but both were -Spd and I've never gotten Hinoka at all...